Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lily's Story - Part 8

"I yelled out, "Yes, cum lover, fill my sweet peach with your seed!""

47
13 Comments 13
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"During their night of passion, Lily and Wiley, now engaged, pondered their future."

 Part 8

My god, I'm engaged to be married! It has all happened so fast. I love Wiley, no question, but are we being impetuous?

I snuggled up to Wiley, my fingers playing with his chest hair, when he asked, "Sweet, I know this was impulsive. What are your thoughts? 

"Wiley, Love, I'm both thrilled and apprehensive. Don't get me wrong, these have been the best days of my life, and my heart soars with the Love I feel for you. I want nothing more than to marry you, but we're both so young, and this will change our lives. Aside from being apart for the summer, you have graduate school looming, and I have a semester left till I graduate. We have to plan the wedding with that in mind."

"Wow, I'm glad you included the wedding. You had me worried for a moment. Yes, I admit this could be considered reckless, and we will probably hear that from our families. I thought maybe we should wait till you graduate. Sweet, come what may, we will work through it. The important thing is we have each other. I know the logistician in you needs a plan; together, we'll work it out."

 We would be apart for the summer as planned, which would be challenging, but we would be in touch daily. He would decide on graduate school during the break. We look forward to formally announcing our engagement. We planned for him to come on the fourth of July to meet my family at Grandma Stacy's, where all the family gathered to celebrate the fourth every year. We hoped his family could come as well. It would be a three-hour drive, but they could stay in a guest cabin at the ranch. 

That said, I giggled and playfully ran my fingers down his chest and abs. I again marveled at his chiseled body, and my favorite part of his anatomy was fully erect. I lightly ran a finger along the length. The blood-engorged veins formed ridges that felt so good when embedded in my slick velvet sheath. I couldn't get enough of his wonderful cock. 

"Oh yes, my Sweet," he uttered as I teased, which elicited a moan spurring my arousal.

I rolled on top, straddling him cowgirl with my hot wet pussy poised over his throbbing erection. I lowered myself as the tip parted my sweet lips. "Yes, lover, I need you deep inside." I shuddered with the rush I felt as I took him in till fully impaled. I leaned forward and whispered, "Make sweet love to me." 

I slowly rode up and down his shaft, as his thrust met my own. I savored the intimacy as our bodies mesh in unison. Our lips met, and our tongues danced together as we shared our passion. My breasts were swollen, and my hardened nipples brushed his chest. The sensations increased my arousal. We rode the wave of desire, taking our time as we made slow, passionate Love. 

Small tremors coursed through my body as I leaned back, and the angle caused his cock to contact my G-spot. "My god, yes!" I shouted as the intensity increased, bringing on the heat. "Oh, Wiley, that's it! Fuck me, lover! Oh god, feels so good!"

Wiley responded, grabbed my ass, rolled me over, and mounted me. He lifted my legs to his shoulders and achieved maximum penetration. 

He exclaimed, "I own this pussy!" as he pile-drives me. I bucked and writhed beneath him, his cock slamming deep within. I'm riding the crest of my oncoming orgasm as the waves coursed through me. I felt him tense. 

I yelled out, "Yes, cum lover, fill my sweet peach with your seed!"

"Oh fuck sweet, I'm cumming!" He groaned. 

 I felt his throbbing cock release. I grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper. I felt his hot sperm splash my cervix, which sent me over the edge. I came hard on his cock as I lost my mind in the throes. My body convulsed as I gripped and dug my fingernails into his butt cheeks. Not wanting to let go, I savored the intensity of the continuous waves that left me quivering. 

Wiley released my legs and rolled off to my side as we caught our breath and basked in the afterglow. Our sweat-soaked bodies glistened in the soft light of the chandelier which hung overhead. 

"My god, love," I said as I snuggled up to him, "that was wonderful. I love you, Wiley, the sex is like icing on the cake. It's so sweet, and I can't get enough of you."

Wiley replied, "Lily, my Love for you grows each day we're together, and my heart longs for you when we're apart. It's who you are as a person that makes the sex so fulfilling. You are beautiful, intelligent, kind, and not full of yourself. You have bared your soul to me and hold nothing back. When you look at me, I see the sparkle in those green eyes and your special smile only for me. To quote Elizabeth Browning, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. Suffice it to say I love you, Lily."

His words left me swooning. My heart fluttered in my chest, and tears of joy flowed down my cheeks. This was like a fairytale, a dream I might awaken from, but it wasn't a dream. It was real. It was every young girl's fantasy. Wiley was my Prince charming, and I was his fair maiden. 

Momentarily lost in my reverie, I looked into my lover's eyes, "Wiley, your words warm my soul. I'm forever yours and pledge my faithfulness. I know life will have its ups and downs, but we will face it together with you by my side."

RouseBaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RouseBaez

We lay wrapped in each other's arms. Sated and exhausted from our exertions, we dosed off. 

I awoke to the sounds of songbirds. I slipped out of the bed. A cool morning breeze blew in through the open French doors. It felt good on my nude body as I walked out onto the balcony. The sun had just begun to rise. I took a deep breath and savored the scent of the flowers from the garden below. It was a glorious morning. I looked back at my Prince, sleeping peacefully. I felt at peace then, and all was right with the world.

The room had coffee service, and I brewed a pot of dark roast before I headed to the bath to do my business and shower. 

The shower was large, with smooth stone walls and a clear glass entry. The shower head hung directly overhead, with a wide nozzle that rained down upon you. I adjusted the temperature and enjoyed the warm water cascading down my body. As I lathered with lavender-scented body wash, I heard the shower door open, and Wiley entered. 

"Good morning, Sweet," he said with a welcoming kiss. "Here, allow me." Wiley took the soap and began to wash me. He paid particular attention to my breast, thighs, ass, and vulva. I reciprocated, making sure to give extra attention to his cock and balls.

I stroked his erection, cupping his balls. "Oh my, what am I to do with this? Do you have any suggestions?" I asked. 

Wiley moaned, "You're insatiable," He grabbed my ass and lifted me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. My moistened pussy throbbed with anticipation as he lowered me onto his cock. The crown parted my slick labia and slid in easily. 

"My god, yes!" I yelled as his cock impaled me. "That's it Fuck me, lover! Oh fuck yes!"

I'm amazed by his virility and stamina. Gripping my ass, he has complete control as he thrusts hard and deep within me. Wiley maintained a steady rhythm; my pussy was so hot and gripped his massive phallus, not wanting to let go. The water raining down upon us added to the thrill. The sensations overwhelmed me as I was lost in the throes of our passion. 

Wiley exclaimed, "Yes, Sweet, this cock is yours. I love the feel of your moist, sweet peach. I'm so close, babe. My god!"

"Let it loose, Love! Fuck me harder. Please give it to me!! Oh god, I love you! Cum, baby, fill me!"

I feel the heat rising an inferno from deep within as he increases his ferocity like a feral beast. He thrusts hard with reckless abandon. The penetration is deep, and the head hits my cervix. Electric shocks coursed through every fiber of my being as wave after wave consumed me. 

Still, Wiley fucked me through the first waves. I felt him tense as he let loose with a guttural moan, and his release triggered another continuous wave. My orgasm left me breathless and quivering in the throes of pleasure that enveloped my mind and body. 

Wiley let me down gently and released me. My legs were weak, and I clung to him as we both caught our breath. Both of us sated we stood under the still warm water as it rinsed his cock and the cum leaking out of me down my thighs. 

Wiley reached around and turned off the tap, lifted my chin, brought his lips to mine, and we kissed lovingly. He pulled back and said, "Sweet, each encounter tops the last. Our bodies meld as one. I want to spend the rest of my life pleasuring your mind, body, and soul."

There was nowhere else I would rather be than here, but Wiley reminded me that check-out time was near. We stepped out of the shower and dried each other with the plush hotel towels. Our parting was near, and we were quiet as we dressed and gathered our things. I thought back on our evening. It was a wondrous night that will forever be a fond memory. 

Wiley drove me home, and the mood was pensive. He had to meet his Dad and finish packing before heading to his home. We hadn't been apart much since we met. I had to remind myself it was only a month, and we would reunite at the ranch. I had an epiphany; I didn't want to wait. 

We arrived at my place, and Wiley walked me to the door. I turned and faced Wiley, "Love, I don't want to wait till I graduate. Could we try for the fourth at the ranch if your family agree and can make it? Mine will all be there. What do you think? Would you consider it, please?"

Wiley smiled down at me as I looked up with my best puppy dog eyes, hopeful that he would agree. "Sweet, I think that's a wonderful idea. I'll talk to my family."

I leaped into his arms and smothered him with kisses. "Oh, my love, thank you!" We agreed to start planning via text and phone, including FaceTime with our families. 

It was time for him to leave. We embraced and declared our Love. With a parting kiss, he got into the Camaro. I shed a few tears as he drove off. 

Wiley had left, and I turned, fighting back the tears as I entered the apartment. Sara greeted me with concern and took me in her arms. "Lily, oh lord, what's wrong? Did you break up?"

I saw how she might think that. I giggled and replied, "Oh no, these are both happy and sad. Sad because he heads out for home today. Happy because we're engaged. Wiley proposed, and I said yes!"

To be continued. 

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments