Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lover's Beach

"Finally, Jessica had all the answers for her cold, dead marriage."

6
5 Comments 5
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
The temperature was perfect! My hand leisurely slid over my not-so-flat stomach as I began to coat my body with sunscreen. The breeze lightly blew warm tendrils all over my body, increasing the electric pulse that I could feel building deep within me. For the third time that morning I stole a glance at him. He lay on a lounge chair, face up, with a straw hat covering his face. His body was gorgeous! I could only hope that his face was equally so. I couldn't help that my eyes kept wandering to the bulge in his swim trunks. Every time my eyes landed on his bulge I quickly looked away, feeling me cheeks heat up.

I was on vacation. I was on vacation. That was the mantra I repeated to myself over and over again. My mystery man did help to keep my mind on the lighter things in life, but I couldn't keep my mind from dwelling on my failed marriage. This trip was supposed to help us. We were supposed to spend extra time together on this trip doing fun things together. Instead, my husband was upstairs. In the condo. Doing work.

My eyes panned over the people on the beach. There were families and couples scattered in various places all over the beach. Some with coolers, umbrellas, and blankets. They had come prepared to spend the day playing in the warm waters in the Gulf of California, spending time with those that they hold dear. My eyes began to tear up a little as a feeling of loneliness washed over me. This vacation was not turning out how I had thought it would.

“Would you like a drink?” I looked up to see where that voice, with a slight accent that I couldn't place, came from. I was surprised to see my mystery man holding out a soda can. I was stunned and all I could do was take the can while slowly nodding my head in acquiescence. “Are you here alone, pretty lady?”

“Yes. I mean no!” I couldn't help it. My mouth spoke what I felt. I was certainly alone on the beach.

The mystery man began to look around. “Who are you here with?”

“I mean. I am alone right now. I’m here on vacation with my husband, but he’s in the condo doing business.”

My mystery man seemed to pause for a moment while he digested what I said. Then a slow smile crept onto his sexy face. Ugh! Why was he so gorgeous?

“My name is Jairo Carrillo.” He stuck out his hand and I marveled at the way his name rolled off his lips. Oh, his lips! I felt my clit throb a little.

“I’m Jessica.” That’s it. That’s all I was able to get out.

“Jessica, would you like to cool off in the water?” He held out his hand and I immediately accepted his offer. Soon my large breasts were gently floating in the water as Jairo held my hands.

“Tell me, Jessica, why did I find you so sad on this beautiful day?” As he spoke he pulled me in closer, his hands lightly resting on my hips. He made it very hard to concentrate on my answer. I was distracted by the way the waves licked at his broad, muscular chest. Even with the smell of seawater all around us I could still smell his husky scent.

“I don’t want to bore you with the details.”

“You won’t bore me, mi Tesoro.”

The waves were throwing us closer together and I suddenly felt Jairo’s hands slip beneath my bikini bottoms to caress my ass. I’m sure he saw my eyes widen a little, but he continued to look at me expectantly, patiently waiting for my answer. What was his question? My brain seemed to fog up with desire. The warm water that we were trying to stay afloat in seemed to heat up a few degrees. Was that steam rising up between our bodies? I shook my head to clear my thoughts as I answered his question.

“My husband and I are supposed to be enjoying this vacation together. Today is our third day here and we haven’t spent any real time together. He’s been cooped up in the condo every single day.”

“Oh, mi Tesoro. I would hate for you to come to this beautiful place and not enjoy yourself. If you permit me, I think I can do something about that.”

Our faces were so close together. I could feel the heat from his body as he drew me closer. His hands moved from my ass to the front of my bikini bottoms to nudge at my folds. As his fingers entered my hole, pleasure shot through me like an arrow. I grabbed at his muscular arms as if my life depended upon my ability to hold on. As his fingers worked magic, his lips met mine in a deep, probing kiss. My body was thirsty for his touch. It craved his caresses and it desired the pleasure. On top of the fact that my husband had been working the entire trip, we also had not had sex. Truthfully, it had been a long time since we’d had meaningful sex. It literally was as if I was on this trip all by myself.

“Come with me, mi Tesoro.” Jairo gently pulled me out of the water and up the beach. I think he realized that we needed to be alone. It would not do to have the whole beach watching us. He scooped up his towel and we headed to a nearby cave. As we entered the cave the sounds of men, women, and children faded away. All I could hear was the crashing waves. Jairo laid out the towel in the small area of the cave floor and guided me down on top of it.

“I think we have fallen prey to the magic that is Lover’s Beach.” I could not respond to him because his lips were covering mine. As his body lay on top of me I marveled at his hard muscles. My hands explored his smooth back and ducked below the line of his shorts to feel his tight ass. Oh! I felt like I had died and gone to heaven! Here was this extremely gorgeous man and he was attracted to me. I so needed this, especially after my husband barely even glanced my way the last three days, let alone that he hadn't touched me. My skin craved the touch of a man.

Jairo deftly untied the strings to my bikini bottoms and move down to bury his face between my legs. The heat from his mouth made my juices flow and I delighted in Jairo’s fervor to lick up every drop. As he licked and sucked I could feel my body drawing closer to explosion, but just before I was about to come he moved up my body, pulling his shorts down as he went. His lips were soft as they kissed their way across the curves of my belly to the mountainous pillows of my breasts. He took, first one and then another, nipple in to this mouth. He began sucking gently at first, and then sucking harder with little flicks of his tongue. With every flick of his tongue my pussy quivered and my clicked throbbed.

It became more and more evident that there was a void between my legs. I wanted him so bad at that moment. My hands clawed at him trying to get him to stop teasing me and give me what I desired. He raised his head with a small, knowing smirk on this lips. He knew what I wanted, but took his time giving it to me. The bastard! Before that thought was completed he was in me, filling me up and stretching my pussy lips. He was definitely thicker than my husband, and it felt so right.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

I could feel his bulbous head all the way from the entrance until it nudged up against my cervix.

What was that delicious feeling? Oh! It felt so good! With just a couple of thrusts I was coming! Oh my god! I’d never felt that before. True that it was not as big an orgasm as I would get with clitoral stimulation, but it was . . . . I can’t even explain. It wasn't long before I felt the build up again, and again I was coming!

“Oh, Jairo! Fuck me!” My words mixed with the sound of the crashing waves and didn't go any further than the cave, but they seemed to be the words that Jairo needed to hear. He flipped me over and began driving into me from behind with urgency.

“Oh, mi amore! Your pussy is so tight.”

“And your dick feels so . . . . gooood!”

While he quickened his pace I think I came two more times! I’d never felt like this before and knew that going forward I would not be able to have it any other way.

“Mi Tesoro, I’m coming!” I felt his hot cum shooting into my pussy, filling me up. He seemed to come forever, pumping his cock into me the entire time, until finally, he collapsed on top of me. As our breathing slowed I could still feel his cock throbbing inside of me. Surprisingly he was still hard even after a few minutes. Jairo’s heartbeat was on my back. I could hear the beating of the waves. This was such a peaceful spot and I was with a gorgeous man. Finally, I felt like this was a vacation.

Slowly, Jairo began to move inside me again.

“Jairo, what does mi Tesoro mean?”

“It means ‘my treasure.’ Truly I have found a treasure and I think my dick has found its home. It does not want to leave your warm pussy.”

I smiled to myself. I felt the same about him.

***

Over the next two days Jairo and I spent every waking moment together, and much of that time was spent fucking. As my vacation drew to an end I knew that I didn't want to leave him. I could not go back to the way life was before my trip to Cabo San Lucas. My thoughts returned to the first day that I had met Jairo and the location at which we had met. Suddenly, I knew the answer to my problem and I began to make arrangements for the last full day of vacation. My husband and I would be taking a day trip out to Lover’s Beach.

***

“Darling, I’m sorry that I had to work the entire trip. Believe me, it’s not what I would have wanted.” My husband looked out at the sea as he said those words. I sighed. I was beyond hurting and feeling anything for this man. “Did you at least have a good time without me?”

“Yes, Mark. I had a fabulous time.” Oh, little did he know what a fabulous time I had!

The helmsman of the boat did his customary tour around the tip so that we could see El Arco – the Arches of Cabo San Lucas – and told the story of Lover’s Beach. You see, there was more to the area than just Lover’s Beach. Lover’s beach was an area that tourist frequented to play in the warm waters of the gulf. People came and went throughout the whole day.

Just a short three minute walk to the other side of Lover’s Beach was Divorce Beach. Divorce beach faced the Pacific Ocean side, a comparatively colder body of water with aggressive waves that battered against the rocks. While you can walk along the shore the beach had a relatively sharp decline into the cold waters of the Pacific.

After landing on Lover’s Beach and spending a few minutes playing in the water I asked Mark if he would like a drink. The heat of the day can make a person very thirsty and I knew that he would be thirsty. Fortunately, he didn’t see the pill that I slipped into his drink. After swirling his bottle of beer around a little to let the pill dissolve I handed Mark the bottle. At first I was a little afraid that he would taste the difference, but Mark drank the entire bottle so quickly I don’t think he tasted anything.

His face broke into a handsome smile and he looked almost as youthful as he did twenty years ago. It made me reflect on a time when we were happy. Twenty years ago we were just married and beginning to raise our family and everything seemed perfect. I would never, however, forget the years that followed. Years of late nights and weekends at the office. Yes, our financial situation increasingly got better over the years, but I think I would rather have been poor and to having a loving, faithful husband than I big beautiful house and a cheating husband.

In that moment, I also remembered how he was always absent at the children’s activities. I remembered how I found out that he’d cheated on me, not once, but six times that I knew of. I remember the pain of betrayal and the feeling that someone I had loved didn't think of me as someone important in his life any longer. My marriage had been cold and dead for many years.

“Let’s go for a walk, Mark.” I handed him another beer and led him to the other side of the beach. The walk was short, but in that small amount of time I noticed the tell-tale signs that Mark was feeling the effects of the drug. He began to stumble just a little. I quickened my pace. It would not do for him to fall before we reached the other beach.

Finally, we made it and began to leisurely walk along the shore.

“Jessica, we’ll have to come back here again. When I don’t have to work so much.” As he said those words I saw them for the lie that they were. He would never have a time when he didn’t have to work so much.

“This wa’er is so wmmmm.” He began to slur his words as his stumbling became more evident. I couldn’t keep myself from giving him a look. We were on the Pacific Ocean side and the water was very cold not warm.

“I have to pee, Jessica. I’ll be right back.” We’d stopped on the part of the beach where the decline into the water was the steepest. Ordinarily, I would have been fighting him tooth and nail not to go pee in these waters, but it was with no emotion that I watched my husband of 20 years walk into the water to go pee. He stumbled a couple of times as he made his way. I know his intent was to be at least waist deep, but he only made it to about two inches above his knees before he slipped his final time. And just like that my husband was gone and my life was changed forever.

I rubbed my arms against the chill of the Pacific Ocean. Besides the coastline to my right there were miles and miles of water before me. Time to get away from this cold beach back over to the warmth of the Bahia San Lucas.

As I reached Lover’s Beach my eyes panned over the crowd of people enjoying the day. My eyes rested on Jairo walking his way towards me, and my body began to heat up as my face lit up. I would no longer be living in a cold, dead marriage. The thought was kind of morbid, but I’d left my cold marriage with the cold waters of the Pacific, and have opened up my life to the warmth of a new relationship, a relationship waiting for me in the warm waters of Lover's Beach in Cabo San Lucas.

Published 
Written by MercyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments