Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love’s Second Chance After Thirty Five Years - Part 3

"Day two takes us to the woods and the waterfalls."

6
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you are enjoying this series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If so please leave a comment."

The morning

My eyes began to open, it was a surprise at first, I could see this beautiful naked body lying next to me. I quickly remembered this amazingly beautiful woman that I fell asleep with last night. She was cuddled up under my armpit, with her head on my chest. As I began to stir she said in a soft voice,

“Good morning, sleepy.”

I just pulled her body up tight to mine and enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin rubbing against mine.

I asked her if she had slept well, to which she replied, “Very well,” with a cute little grin.

“Was the bed comfortable for you?” I asked.

“Oh yes, and you as my pillow were wonderful.”

I tried not to breathe on her thinking my breath may dissuade her from pulling too close. She raised and locked her lips to mine, we kissed for a few minutes. I asked if my breath was ok. She just smiled and landed another kiss on my lips.

I could tell that she had been wanting this connection for a long time.

It was a welcomed pleasure to have a woman take more of the lead and was easy to follow along with her.

I began to let my hands free, to roam her naked body, almost in an inquisitive manner. Touching, squeezing, feeling, exploring all those beautiful nibblets that my eyes had explored last night.

Thinking back at last night, the first time we had seen one another in thirty-five years, and we have already gone at it three times, like two high school kids.

Now I am already heating up before I am hardly even awake.

As my hands explore her tender flesh I hear a soft little moan escape her lips.

I can hear a little catch in her breath along with an “AHhhh” as she breathed out. I knew at that point it was going to be a heated morning before we even got out of bed.

My fingers found that sweet little nub, under the folds of wetness, and I began to rub circles around it. With every circle around, it grew longer and more tender, as it grew so did the volume of her pleasure prods.

I wasn’t about to let up, just listening to her prodding, was enough to encourage me to continue. She was breathing heavily, she threw her legs wide open and rolled herself into position to except my “morning wood.”

Her chest was heaving, her opening was sopping wet, and she was begging to be taken, deep and hard.

Rolling up on my side, I slid the head of my raging hard member across the nub several times, backed off, then took my finger and did the same.

I teased her.

She was quivering and shaking, begging for more,

“Please.”

I grabbed my cock one more time and rubbed over her nub again, then down through her wetness coating my head and her opening with that slick pre-cum that was leaking from me.

I placed the head at her opening and she mewed,

“YES, PLEASE!”

Without another word, I started the entry and didn’t stop until I was completely buried, clear to the hilt.

She just bucked and wiggled wanting a release.

I pulled out and slammed it back in, this time a believe my head bumped into her cervix. She pulled back a little and said, “Oh, that hurt So good!”

I began a string of long hard strokes, pulling all the way out and pushing all the way back in again. Her vagina started to shake inside with every stroke, then it clamped down on my erection. She was trying to milk my balls for everything inside.

I rolled up on my knees, with her on her side, me between her folds pulling and pushing in and out.

I sent her over the edge of an explosion even greater than last night. She started to squirt stronger with every stroke I pulled out, covering me with her love juice. She was squirting so hard it was shooting clear down our legs. After she had come to realize last night that she could, she let it go.

With her quivering and shaking I was not able to hold my explosive orgasm. I began to pump one stream after another into the depths of her belly, that she was so eager to receive.

“Ohh you knew what I wanted this morning,” she said with a ragged breath.

After recuperating for a little bit, we both got up and made a cup of coffee.

The cabin I had rented was just a small one-room cabin with a little refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. It had a bedroom with a small little counter for a kitchen and a bathroom. It was a log cabin but was nice inside, with all the knotty wood.

We drank our coffee and then headed to the shower.

I turned the water on, got it adjusted to the temperature, and stepped in. She followed me into the shower, with one of her little giggles.

I washed her back, her front, and her bottom. She washed all of mine, paying attention to the low-hanging member in front of me.

It was a nice feeling to have a hot shower after all of our romping around. We rinsed off, I went to get out and she asked if I could hand her the razor. I told her I could help and she laughed and let me know she had it.

I handed her the razor, then dried off.

After we were done with our grooming we decided it was time for some food. We also talked about a nice hike through the woods to a beautiful waterfall. We got ourselves ready for the day, by putting some water bottles together and throwing some snacks and other items in the backpack.

Mrs_Emilia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mrs_Emilia

I took her to a nice little breakfast spot I knew about. We ate and laughed over a good healthy breakfast.

Afterward, we headed off to the trailhead to go to the waterfall. We hiked hand in hand like school kids. Getting deeper into the woods and not meeting anyone along the trail we frolicked around with each other. I played with her nice little flat bumm, while she would tease the snake in my shorts. We stopped along the trail a few times and tangled our tongues together. Moving along the trail a little further I saw a downed tree back off the trail. I took her hand and led her back into the woods to the tree. I took her into my arms and began to kiss again. As we tangled our tongues I reached down and undone the button on her shorts, unzipped them, and let them fall. I pulled her panties down as I went to my knees.

I slipped my tongue over her little puffy mound of sandy blonde hair and into her slit. I flicked my tongue over her clit, and licked until I had her whimpering.

I stood and let my shorts fall to the ground. I bent her over the downed log and slipped my erect man cock into her wanton woman slit. She started to buck back against me until I slammed hard into her. I slapped so hard our skin made a slapping sound that reverberated through the woods. We both chuckled a little, but we didn’t slow our pace. I was slamming into her until her legs began to shake and she couldn’t hold her moans down. I could feel that sensation rising from my balls and knew it was inevitable. We both let it go at the same time.

“Ahhhhhh.” We both exhaled.

Pulling our clothes back on, we headed on down the trail. I was having a great day with this lovely little lady.

Coming up the trail we began to hear the sound of the waterfall. The closer we came the louder it became.

Then we came into sight of the water crashing down over the rocks and then free-falling down into the pool about forty feet below. The water cascading down over the rocks above the falls was glistening in the sunlight. As we stood there studying the whole picture er noticed the mist just above the pool, the sunlight would catch it and shine a small little rainbow.

I'm not sure which I was more in awe of, the waterfall or this sexually enticing natural beauty I am with.

We enjoyed the waterfalls as well as more of those little flirts and kisses.

We climbed around on the rocks and down to the water. We played in the water, splashing each other and getting soaked.

We found a little pool downstream a little to play around in. While we were in the water she came up behind me, wrapped her arms around me, and grabbed ahold of my snake.

I turned around and took her in my arms picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. We lapped at each other’s tongues enjoying one another building an intensity within. Teasing one another, and enjoying the day together.

I climbed out of the water and set on the rocks, watching her splash around. The sun was out nice and bright, shining down upon her and making her glow like an angel.

I took the blanket, I had placed in the backpack and spread it out on a little flat spot I found, it was back off the trail, up against the rocks.

She came out of the water and sat down with me. I took the snacks we had packed and ate them and dried out.

I laid back on the blanket up against a rock, and she laid back against me. I wrapped both arms around her and took both of her globes into my hands. I could feel her nipples pressing out against my hands, hard, standing out wanting to be attended to.

She rolled her head and pressed her lips against mine as I massaged them between my fingers.

You couldn’t ask for a more perfect day.

We lay there for an hour or more cuddling and napping in the sunlight peeking through the trees.

I sat up, and went to stand and she said “Oh, right at the right height.”

She unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall. She slid down my underwear and took me into her hand. She stuck her tongue out and slid it from my balls all of the way to the tip of the head. She stroked up and down the length of it. Taking the tip into her mouth she pushed down one inch at a time. She began to bob her head up and down until her nose was against my body and my cock was buried in her throat. She was giving me the most wonderful oral satisfaction I could’ve ever dreamed of.

I just stood there and enjoyed the oral assault this beautiful woman gave to me. I told her if she kept that up I was going to explode in her mouth. She only shook her head, “Yes,” and picked up her pace.

“OH, MY GOD.” This girl is Amazing.

She continued until I was unloading one blast after the other in her mouth.

After I finished she swallowed one last gulp and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

“Ahhhh.”

Standing there with my legs wobbling she pulled up my underwear to where I could reach them, then she tugged up my shorts as well.

We packed up our pack and headed back up the trail.

Published 
Written by Puffinatic63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments