Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving the Unexpected

11
9 Comments 9
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The sun was shining through the windows as I opened my eyes. This was going to be a perfect day, I just knew it! The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and I was in love with the most incredible man ever. Not to mention, today was my 30th birthday! Thomas had to work today but promised an incredible birthday celebration when he got home this evening. I pressed him for details but he wasn't forthcoming.

He kept saying, "Be patient Angel, be patient!"

The morning passed by and not a word from him. Maybe he forgot? It didn't seem likely, but hey, I often overreact and always think the worse. Finally the phone rang and I jumped up to answer it eagerly.

"Good afternoon, Sir."

"Are you on your knees, Angel?"

"Yes, Sir."

He always expected me to be on my knees while we were on the phone. He said it showed my love, respect and commitment to him.

"Good girl. I am going to text you your orders for this afternoon. If you do not fulfill these directives, there will be some serious consequences, Angel, and if you do, I promise to make you the happiest woman alive!"

"Of course, Sir. I understand and thank you for trusting me to get these things done."

"By the way, Angel, Happy 30th Birthday! I promise we will celebrate later. What I have planned will not disappoint you."

"Thank you, Sir," I responded happily knowing he remembered my big day.

A few seconds later, the text came through.

"Interesting," I thought to myself still unsure the direction of our evening.

I read and reread the messages throughout the day. I couldn't help it. I didn't like making mistakes and even more importantly I never ever wanted to disobey. Sir always expected precision and excellence from me and I for one, didn't want to disappoint him, especially on my birthday. So I prepared for Tom's arrival with diligence and pride.

"Be on the look out for a messenger to drop off a package around 2:30 p.m."

I waited by the door, not wanting to miss the delivery guy. At exactly 2:30, the messenger delivered the package and was gone three minutes later. I wondered what was in the box as I locked the door.

"Leave the package on the bed and take a shower. Shave your legs and make sure every inch of your body is properly moisturized and cared for."

So I hopped in and let the water cascade down my hair, breasts and legs before soaping up and rinsing off. As I touched myself, my thoughts drifted to my Love causing my nipples to hardened. A sudden wave of need and desire rushed over me, but I knew better. Thomas loved watching me masturbate and I didn't have permission to play -- a double no-no. I quickly pushed that thought to the back of my mind, hopped out of the shower and dried off.

"Make sure to moisturize with the lavender vanilla moisturizer. You know it's my favorite. Make me happy and you will be rewarded."

I could almost hear his voice as he rattled off each order. It was getting close to 3:30 and I had only two hours left to finish my tasks. I sat in front of my vanity naked. Looking into the mirror at my soft milky white complexion, big hazel eyes and long auburn hair, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I was to have found such a strikingly handsome man who loved me as much as I loved him. Reaching for the hair dryer, I set out to accomplish his next order. Sir wanted my hair dried and curled. Then I was to place it in a pony tail so the curls were bouncing freely down my back. Next I opened the drawer and pulled out the makeup.

"I want a smokey eye look tonight with a touch of pink on your cheeks. Then apply my favorite cherry red matte lipstick. "

I got right to work doing as I was told. Looking in the mirror, I was happy with my own handiwork and I hoped Sir would approve. It was about 5:00 and I was running out of time. Opening the teal blue box, I pulled out the silver chain linked collar with the dog tag that read, 'His property' on it. I clasped it around my neck. I lit the candles, put on Tom's favorite Mozart concerto and began gathering the rest of the supplies on the list.

"Place the red jeweled anal plug, a pair of black stockings and the black lace bra and panty set on the bed."

In addition, he wanted the small remote egg vibrator and the passion fruit flavored lube. Once everything was gathered I was to wait for him to come home. Sir wanted to find me naked and kneeling by the side of the bed, with my hands at my side and my head hung low. I got into place and waited for the front door to open.

I felt like I was kneeling there for hours when the door finally creaked open at 5:32. He was home early and thankfully I was were I was suppose to be. Footsteps bounded down the long hallway as he made his way to our room. I was anxious but I always had butterflies when Thomas was near. As the door opened and he stepped in, I had to fight the urge not to look up. He was just so damn handsome. He walked over to me without a word and put his hand under my chin and lifted my face towards him.

Looking into my eyes, he mumbled, "Beautiful!"

I grinned as he motioned for me stand. He reached for the anal plug, dipped it in the jelly before inserting it in my ass.

"It looks beautiful in you, sweetness," he said in an encouraging tone. He loved how tight my ass was and I always made the effort knowing how much anal play turned him on. I smiled again as he clasped my bra around my back and helped me into my panties.

My Sir nudged me onto the bed and whispered, "Hold up that sexy leg," as he guided my foot into the stockings. "You' re looking good, Angel," he mused. "Somebody in here knows how to make his birthday girl look ravishing. Angel, do you know who?" he joked.

"Yes, Sir, it's you."

"Look at what we almost forgot." Tom's tone was devious as he reached for the vibrating bullet and slid his hand under my panties.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

He planted it in between my damp lips and used the remote to switch it on. My eyes widened instinctively.

"I guess the batteries are working. Seems like my good girl made sure everything was just right."

My smile widened. I love making him happy. I was standing practically naked before the man I loved and couldn't be more proud as he looked me over with approving eyes.

"Turn around."

He gave my ass an encouraging swat. His arms reached around me and slipped under my bra. With a rapid twist and pull he had my nipples hard in seconds. There was a growing desire starting to build in my cunt. I shifted trying to fight off the growing sensations.

"Does my little slut like that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. But don't get too excited, it is not time to cum."

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

"How long do you think you can fight back to urge to cum? Be a good girl and make Daddy proud tonight."

"Yes, Sir."

With that, I heard him opening the package behind me and pull something out of the box.

"Hands up."

I lifted my arms and he helped me into the prettiest dress I had ever seen. It was a beautiful long black dress that's scooped down low in the back exposing my soft tender skin. The front was classically ornate and fit my every curve wonderfully.

"Damn, you look fucking amazing, Angel!"

At this point I was fighting the urge to turn around and kiss him. His lips grazed my neck as he planted tender kisses all over til he found my mouth. Our tongues met and did a dance of love. I felt my pussy awaken and I wanted more. I wanted him. I wanted to feel him touch me all over. I wanted to feel his hard cock in me for hours.

"Let's go," he barked, grabbing my hand as we headed out the door.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to a swanky resturant. Lights sparkled around the outside and soft instrumental music filled the air. Inside was just as magical. The room was lit by warm candlelight. Sir whispered quietly to the hostess, who smiled and nodded for us to follow her. I was amazed about how smooth he was. Nothing seemed to ruffle him. The waitress led us to a private table for two near the fireplace.

My Sir pulled the chair out for me and as I sat I forced the plug deeper in my ass. Thomas ordered us champagne and we toasted to a good evening of fun and love.

"Happy 30th Birthday, Angel! Let's toast to many more birthdays together!"

With that I felt an amazing buzzing on my clit. The slow and steady hum against my sensitive spot intensified as he reached over and gave my hand a squeeze.

"Oh fuck!"

His touch electrified me. Wetness started to develop in my pussy. He knew exactly what he was doing and how my body would respond. The soft vibrations were just enough to allow my sexual desires to emerge. We drank and laughed as the hum of the vibe continued. Just as I was about to ask for more, the vibrations stopped.

"Please, Sir. I was quite enjoying that."

"I know, Dear. That's why I stopped. That sparkle in your eye led me to believe you were close, and you promised me that you wouldn't cum til I allowed it. Do you remember that, Angel?"

"Yes, Sir. I remember."

The rest of the evening was a delight. The food was delicious and I was getting giddy from the champagne. The need to be fucked was growing in me steadily throughout the evening often making me twitch at times. He noticed every twitch and I knew how much he loved watching me squirm.

"Baby, when I get you home, my mouth is going to clamp down on those breasts and my hard nine inch cock is going to fill your every hole," he teased.

I slipped off my shoes and edged my foot up against Sir's chair poking around until I found his lap. My toes danced around the outside of his pants feeling for his cock. I knew that if I kept rubbing that eventually Sir would grow hard. I looked into Tom's eyes not sure about what he was thinking.

"Hmmm, my Angel wants to play games, does she?"

With that the vibrator against my clit started again.

"And I don't have to tell you not to cum, do I?"

I shook my head and smiled, though I was having a hard time concentrating on anything else happening around me. The champagne, the vibrations and Sir's presence was driving me crazy. My head was spinning, my heart was pounding and I was beginning to lose control and he knew it. I started squirming in my seat.

"Baby, I need you to hold it together for a bit longer. I have a secret birthday surprise for you. Close your eyes."

I did as I was told and heard him shuffling about. He grabbed my hand as he told me to open my eyes. When they opened, my Love was on his knee. In his other hand he held a tiny black box. Tears immediately filled my eyes as he opened the box and the biggest and brightest diamond sparkled forth.

"Angel, you mean the world to me. We have our differences but our love transcends all that. You know my desires, my needs and above all what makes me happy. It's my dream to give my Angel all that she deserves and desires. Baby, will you marry me?"

Tears streamed down my face as I stared back at him on the edge of total ecstasy.

"Yes, baby! I am all yours for life," I cooed as I jumped into his arms, pulling him in close as I kissed him passionately. At that moment, full of love, want and desire, I reached the ultimate climax and orgasmed in his arms.

Happiness immediately turned to alarm. I knew what this meant. I came without permission and would need be punished. But that's okay, because later tonight when Sir has me over his knee, I now have something beautiful to stare at -- my big diamond and thoughts of being his forever.
Published 
Written by SubmissiveAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments