Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Magazine Magic And The Bath Video Mistake

"Back when the first handheld mini video camera came out I tried to video the wife"

32
7 Comments 7
1.4k Views 1.4k
6.7k words 6.7k words

I was born in 1951. So this is a story of how things were before cell phones and the Internet, in an era of almost zero available sexual knowledge and even parents hesitated to talk to their kids about sex. I learned from rumors and friends' tall tales. To compound the problem, I was a late bloomer, a naïve, immature man-child. I was only 5’10”, 190 lbs as a high school senior, not maturing until my sophomore year of college at 6’3” 230 lbs.

The summer of my Junior year in college, I met the love of my life who was camping at the lake where I worked as a Park Ranger. She was a stunning, tanned, feminine beacon on the swim beach, possessing a killer body that looked fabulous in her pink bikini. I waited for her to come up to the lake store/concession area and then introduced myself. I offered her a cold drink and after visiting for an extended period, decided to ask her out. Pretty bold for an inexperienced nature boy. But who could turn down a tall, dark, Park Ranger in uniform?

Sue was five foot tall, and 110 pounds. She had captivating green eyes and a sculptured body with long brown hair reaching down to her cute little butt. We hit it off great and had multiple dates that summer. We talked a lot and went on outings which included fishing, watching her show horses, and going to the beach and lakes. She was an accomplished horsewoman, an animal science honor student at the University but very modest, quiet, and shy. We dated all summer with Sue often bringing dinner out to the lake. We both were excited that we were enrolled at the same university in the fall.

Our relationship blossomed and we enjoyed doing things together including County fairs, playing golf, boating, and water skiing along with some naughty fooling around at the drive-in theater. But my favorite activity was playing in the swim area at the lake or in the Pacific Ocean surf removing each other's swim attire, touching and peeking at each other's bodies.

She tolerated my touching of her intimate areas when I removed the top or bottom of her bikini underwater. She was less aggressive and only occasionally fondled my Johnson.

Unfortunately, my exaggerated anticipation of a blossoming love life with this beautiful woman was hindered by her church upbringing. Despite appearing as a sexy coed, she was far from a loose lady. Sue had been raised in a strict religious household and she had almost no sexual knowledge and zero experience. Her bikini was the most risque item in her life. She was open to a broader more sexy interaction and living in a University apartment away from home allowed her unbiased time to decide on how much to best modify her lifestyle. She faced a challenge balancing the church’s strict antisexual doctrine with her new interest in sex.

I had to work diligently to get her to believe that it was perfectly normal for her to enjoy and share her sexy body. She kind of tested the waters when she would coyly let her bikini top become untied or her bottoms slip down then evaluate my reaction as her breasts or bottom would be exposed. I tried to not react like a horny wild man, just enjoying the view and some light petting.

It was a slow uphill climb, taking little steps toward any sexual activity. Our love life resembled a high school date at the drive-in. Groping in the dark, some light touching, and lots of kisses. She eventually allowed me to see her breasts and let me push aside her panties and touch her pussy. Most of this occurred in the front seat of my pickup at night. A huge bridge was crossed when she unbuttoned my pants and would play with my cock. Our activities always ended before we went too far.

We loved each other and had so much in common that we decided that we could work through the sex issues and ended up getting married at the end of our senior year in college.

The school was good, however, our sex life was stuck in low gear. Sue was still apprehensive about sex, worried that the pleasure she derived from touching herself or when we made love was a sin. I told her that sex was a normal part of married life and the Bible made no mention of any reprisal for making love.

I complimented her brave efforts and tried to be supportive and understanding. Unfortunately, I was super horny and sex dominated my thoughts and fueled my desires. I was far from a neutral advisor. I attempted to think of ways to make her feel comfortable with our intimacy and tried to not push too hard. I bought her some beautiful, sexy lingerie hoping she would be inspired, but it was not to be and it disappeared deep into her underwear drawer. In retrospect probably not the best move.

I knew she enjoyed the way her body responded to sexual stimulation, and we just had to break through the dogma.

I was at the end of my rope and so desperate I bought her a Penthouse magazine hoping she would look at it and gain some sexual knowledge and positive insight about sex. Penthouse was more risque than Playboy and had more sex-oriented articles. I left the first one in her bathroom magazine basket.

I monitored the movement of the magazine and was delighted that her curiosity finally won out. When I checked I knew she had looked through the magazine. I knew she looked since I had inserted little pieces of paper between the pages and they were all gone, confirming that she had opened it. I was ecstatic. My bride was getting exposed to some unabridged sexual information.

I watched her routine and discovered she felt most comfortable reading the Penthouse magazine in the privacy of her bathtub where she was in a private, relaxed, environment.

After about a week, she finally acknowledged the Penthouse when she offhandedly asked why my magazine was in her bathroom. She was not upset and had a demure smile on her face. Sue made a low-key, matter-of-fact comment, “That it is pretty nasty.”

But, she did not throw it away, and I knew she was looking at it. If she was upset or disgusted she would have just pitched it into the trash. I think her response was a subtle message to let me know that she was interested in the content. The following week I bought the next month's edition, and I left it on top of her basket. She made no mention of the new month’s edition, but I noticed it had been opened and remained on top.

A couple of weeks after reading magazine number two, she came to bed with her face all flushed and a light sweat making her skin shine.

Sue looked up at me and said, “I read your magazines and realize that they represent a radical, risque perspective on sex, but they do open my eyes to a whole different interpretation of appropriate sexual activity. I have to admit, I like the feeling I get when I read the articles and advice. The pictures of beautiful female bodies posed for sexual pleasure excite me. My body reacts to printed sexual stimuli and my nipples get hard and my pussy gets wet. Penthouse has helped me to expand my parameters and understand that sex is an acceptable activity that has multiple functions, from reproduction to providing wonderful sensual pleasure.”

“Your husband has not been much help in your sexual dilemma. I have let my needs be a priority. I apologize.”

“No need. I can make my own decisions. I take my time and like to think things through, but ultimately I will decide what to do with my body!”

“I have enjoyed the articles in your Penthouse magazines. After looking at the pictures and reading the articles, I could not contain my excitement; they got me so excited I started touching myself. I enjoyed the descriptions of how to stimulate my breasts, clitoris, and vagina and followed the instructions on how to enhance pleasuring myself. Nothing bad happened to me, even when I climaxed. I have decided that I can explore my sexuality without offending anyone or reaping celestial damnation, no matter what the church taught. I know you were using the magazines to try to help me be more comfortable coming to grips with our marital sexual relations.”

“I love you, Sue. Part of what makes you so special is your intelligence and independence. I am so glad you are so strong and intuitive. You are so special. I love you so much and want to show you all the ways God provided a husband and wife can share their bodily pleasures.”

“Okay, Mr Sexy, your new, Penthouse informed, horny wife has some questions. You know this is uncharted territory for me. Some of them are pretty basic. Please, don’t laugh at me.”

“I won’t. You are amazing. So brave and strong. I will be glad to answer anything you ask.”

“Lord, I am glad we got through that. I feel so much better. It's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Now, help me understand some of the things I have discovered in my reading.”

“Is it normal for women to get excited looking at nude pictures or when they read about sex acts?”

“Every woman reacts differently. Lots of ladies appreciate photos of the naked human body and also enjoy stories and descriptions involving sexual activities.”

She sighed and asked question two.

“Is your penis bigger than average? Does its size make a difference in its performance?”

“It might be. Performance is a result of experience and confidence. Having a nice-sized cock is a good thing. When erect, mine is about seven to eight inches long and five inches in circumference.”

She continued, ”Wow, that is bigger than average. I think it will be fun to investigate how you handle your big boy.”

“Okay, why do guys like girls to shave down there?”

“Most guys get excited seeing the female genitalia. It is a mystery. With its location on a woman's body hidden between her legs, and out of sight is almost like a secret, forbidden pleasure zone. When a woman shaves, it is a positive signal that she is aware of her body’s capabilities and might be receptive to a sexual relationship.”

I continued, "Most mammals react to scent and taste and I think we have evolved to where sight also triggers a sexual response. I think it evokes a powerful, passionate desire, a natural, primordial, genetic response. Seeing a shaved vulva is sexy and exciting to most guys. Another secondary benefit involves performing oral sex and if they are like me, want to kiss delicate, sensual, smooth skin and lips when pleasuring their partner. The lack of pubic hair is often a huge turn, allowing one to both see and eat their lover's pussy.”

“Oh, holy moly, all this talk is making me excited. I am getting all wet! I like where this interaction is heading.”

Next question, “Would you like me to shave my pussy?”

“I would love it!”

“Would you want to kiss and lick me down there?”

“I would be delighted to eat your pussy!”

“Billy you are so nasty! You sound like one of the people who write letters to Penthouse!”

She refocused and asked, “Would you like my breasts to be bigger? Most of the girls in the magazine are much larger than me and have amazing nipples.”

“Your breasts are perfect. A lot of those girls are not natural and have silicon implants.”

“You are so sweet. I am glad you like my body.”

She kissed me and then continued.

“A couple of articles said watching each other while making love was a strong catalyst for increased sexual enjoyment. We never have fooled around during the day but I think it would be nice to make love in the light at night. It would make it more open, instead of the feeling that we needed to hide in the dark to make love.”

“I recommend we try leaving a light on so we can watch us play with each other. Let's try turning on the little lamp by the bed. After all, God is light!”

I was delighted it was her idea and had dreamed about being able to scrutinize her charms. I could hardly wait to light up her life. I quickly removed my shirt and shorts, hoping tonight would be the initial night of total body visualization.

Sue exhaled. “My last question. I have to confess reading about female masturbation has caught my fancy. Would you like to watch me play with myself?”

“Seeing you pleasure yourself would be fantastic. But I think it would only be fair if I get to perform along with you!”

I leaned over and kissed her, using my tongue to invite hers to dance in our mouths.

She finally broke our kiss and reached over and switched on the little lamp. With the bed bathed in soft light, she pulled down the covers and pulled her sleep shirt over her head, letting the light display her body. I marveled at her lovely breasts, so sexy and firm. Two pearly white, softball-sized orbs protruding from her tanned torso. Her perky, pink nipples were already excited by her discussion. As I looked down, I discovered she had come to bed without any panties. I could see she had altered her pussy’s appearance. She had trimmed her dark pubic patch, leaving her purple swollen labia exposed. They were fully engorged and formed two large petals overlooking her moist, red vagina.

She slid her hands down, lightly touching herself, and asked,” Do you like seeing your wife’s cunt? I hope so because I like the feeling I get when I expose myself. Oh, that sounds so slutty! I cannot believe I said that.”

“I read in your magazine that men get turned on when their wives talk nasty! Do you like it when your bride talks that way?”

“Oh yeah! Especially if it excites you! You can say anything that you want. You are something. I think I have created a monster.”

“Just to let you know, I also get excited and get stiff when exposing both my penis and large egg-sized balls nestled in my scrotum. Look at my fat multi-colored erection. You are responsible for my big-time hard-on.“

She reached down and spread her labia even wider. “Honey, that is so cool you also like to show off. Here is your reward. I want you to look closely at my lady flower. I love the feeling I get when you look down there. Does it turn you on?”

“You know it does! You look delicious. It will never get old looking at your body!”

“I told you exposing my pussy for you was exciting. I think being an exhibitionist and showing others my tits and pussy is something I might consider. Thinking about flashing others makes me hot!”

“I’m glad I read the articles about my clit and vagina and how to super stimulate and excite them. It feels so good to make my clit grow and get my vagina wet and bothered.”

“I also get excited looking at your manhood. I get that sexy same feeling. I think I would also enjoy voyeurism. Both your cock and balls are exquisite and quite large. Seeing your erection gives me the same feeling in my pussy as when I expose my body. I love seeing you in the light. Your cock grows so big when it is excited, such a nice long thick shaft. It is so colorful. I like the big purple head. It certainly blossoms out like a big velvety mushroom when you get turned on. Do you like the changes in your shy, naïve, Christian wife?”

“I love you and the new sexy version. Come make contact with your husband’s hard member. Wrap your tiny hands around my growing shaft. How about you stroke my cock and I will play with your clit and finger fuck your vagina. Be my exhibitionist wife.“

“Oh, so you like me acting naughty, exposing myself and touching you! Okay, then, move closer so I can reach you. Seeing us both excited and naked is awesome. Oh my, your boner keeps getting longer and fatter. Your cock looks so soft and smooth, but feels hard at the same time. Is that cum already coming out of your slit?”

“Kind of. It is precum, lubrication for vaginal penetration, and the wet you feel in your vagina is the same type of stuff.”

“Yours is so slippery! Look how it stretches out between my fingers.”

I softly rubbed her clit and teased her labia, and then pushed two fingers into her soaked vagina.

She rubbed her slick fingers and, when she thought I was not looking, brought them up to her mouth for a quick lick.

“Oh honey, you are getting me so excited! I love getting finger-fucked, but before I explode, I want to switch back so I can make myself cum for you and you can ejaculate on my pussy.”

“Come on stroke your big cock for me. Make it huge, as big as you can. Tell me what you are feeling, then cover me with your cum.”

“My cock is fully erect and the frenulum, the underside of my engorged purple glans gets so sensitive, It is my trigger. I can feel the pressure building up in my balls. It makes me want to force my cum out of me. Your turn. Talk to me, sweetheart. Tell me how you feel.”

“I am so wet! My clit is burning! I can feel the tension building in my loins. My nipples, clit, and labia all are super sensitive. My vagina is soaked and I can feel my arousal starting to peak. If I do not get relief soon, I may explode.”

“Billy, I love the look of ecstasy on your face. It’s so sexy, such a tense expression. Telling me you need to cum. I am so close to cumming. I have been rubbing my clit in rhythm with your hand pumping your cock. Watching you and pleasuring myself makes me go crazy. Play with your frenulum, lose control. Cum with me, sweetheart.”

“Oh, your cock is bouncing. Your big purple mushroom head is pulsing. That’s it, keep rubbing your spot. Your cockhead slit is opening. I want to see you ejaculate; pull your trigger. Please pump your creamy sperm out.”

“Where do you want my cum on your sexy body?”

“I am super horny. Do the nasty! Make me your bitch. Dominate and defile me, cum on my face, and especially hit my lips, then cover my breasts and pussy. I want to feel your hot cum on my skin!”

I stroked my swollen cock like a madman.

“Okay, slut wife, open your mouth and eat your man’s cum!”

When I erupted, I splashed her lips and then saturated her breasts. I was delighted when I saw her tongue stick out and lick my cum from around her mouth. In response to her tongue action, my pulsing cock rocketed ropes of man juice on her tummy and then I aimed my cock on her wide open, bright red vagina. I soaked her clit then fulfilled her desire by inserting the head of my cock into her vaginal crevice and spray-coated the entrance to her womb.

Celestee_Greey1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celestee_Greey1

“I saw your cum blast out of your slit. I just barely had time to open my mouth before your cum hit my tongue. It shot out in a long rope. I loved the feeling of being dominated and was delighted to be your cum eating wife. It first hit my mouth then you kept shooting white jism out, splashing all over my torso. You made me climax! Oh fuck, you came like a horse, your hot man sauce is all over me. I loved watching you reach your orgasm. Your intensity was amazing. Seeing you masturbate and making yourself cum was epic.

Being submissive added to my pleasure. I think I am going to do some research on BSDM, could be another fun activity.”

“This was better than I ever could have imagined. Watching our orgasms, me giving myself to you, seeing my pussy contract and cum, and getting to see you pump out your semen helped me experience a massive orgasm. My best. The articles did not give enough credit to how magnificent the actual act looks and feels.”

Her voice was still shaky as her little body was still trying to recover from the tremors of her orgasm.”

“I am so glad you believed in me. I love learning about sex with you.”

I kissed her, licking some more of my cum off her face. She was playing with my junk that plastered her pussy and tits. I loved it when she looked at me and licked her cum covered fingers.

“I read about cum. I wondered what it tasted like. A bunch of articles talked about the choice of eating or spitting it out. I am so glad I got kinky and told you to cum on my face. It was an unreal feeling. Best of all, I like the taste!”

I bent down and sucked up some big white cum pools sliding off her breasts. She looked up at me and said, “How about a cum kiss? Penthouse said normal couples often do it. I loved how you tasted it! I want more.”

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She practically sucked all my joy juice out of my cheeks.

What a fabulous sexual awakening! We had a great time cleaning our cum covered bodies. I even stuck my tongue in her vagina for a quick lick.

“Oh, you nasty boy, you are so bad, but I liked your tongue probe. Go get some more of my cum. Stick that long tongue deeper into my vagina. I want to taste my juices!”

I reamed her cunt, sucking up as much of her cum juice as I could. She happily accepted my gift. She smiled, telling me we tasted good together.

My wife was on the road to becoming an accomplished lover. She had raced way past Go and was already a winner.

I renewed the Penthouse subscription for a year. Our sex life continued to flourish.

Sue happily kept reading Penthouse articles, and she continued to grow sexually. She even started to act on her desire to expose herself.

She finally got enough courage and took the big leap and decided to go out in public and let others see her awesome tits without a bra. She wore a shirt but left her top buttons undone so she could let her breasts be on display. She enjoyed turning and bending down exposing her perfect tits and pink eraser-sized nipples. She got excited watching others stare at her boobs. She was shameless and often played with them, making sure they got a good look.

Having discovered how much it thrilled her to show off her tits, she decided to up the game by buying some crotchless panties and going to the outdoor mall in a short sundress and letting the wind expose her pussy. She found a perfect spot on a deck where she could arrange her dress so that any breeze or her self-movement would give guys or couples a clear view of her fabric-framed slit.

When she got excited and found a receptive audience, she would hand me her panties and go commando, showing her whole beaver. Sometimes when she showed off to a couple, I would slide up my nylon shorts and join her in exposing my cockhead and shaft.

I was fortunate that Sue was very discreet. She carefully planned when and where for us to be exhibitionists. We lived in the Denver metro area, so when we played, we always went to other suburbs. That way, there was almost no chance we would be recognized.

Two episodes stand out in my mind. The first was a guy in his late teens who was seated at the next table looking straight at us. Sue had removed her panties, and he had a clear view of her pussy. He moved into the open and showed us he was masturbating. Sue reached over and pulled out my cock, stroking it in time with him. His eyes got huge and he prematurely shot cum all over the floor. He practically ran out of the restaurant.

The second interaction was with an adjacent couple in a dark corner of a restaurant. They picked up on our exposing game and mirrored our actions. It was like a naughty challenge. Who could expose the most flesh without getting caught? Both couples were naked below their waists. She had a massive black bush that covered her vulva. He had a long thin cock that was not circumcised. Hands were stimulating wet pussies and erect cocks. Both ladies had managed to expose a breast when the waiter showed up unexpectedly and we all were caught in the act. He just smiled and quickly exited.

We all got dressed and the other couple came over and asked if we wanted to join them at their home. We respectfully declined, we had not discussed swinging, and we were not ready to take that leap. They smiled and left their phone number if we ever changed our minds. The waiter got a great view and tip.

This occurred fifteen years before cell phones, video cameras, and the internet were invented, a different era. Today, risque conduct is much more complicated.

I still checked at her bathtime to see if the magazine was back next to the bathtub for her reading pleasure. I could not help myself, despite our growing variety and volume of sexual activities, I had a kinky desire to spy on her at bath time and see what she was doing in the tub.

Her bathroom had a separate sink with an opening leading to the toilet and sink on the right and the tub in a separate alcove to the left. I could sneak into the sink area and peek around the wall and see most of her body when she was in the bathtub. She faced away from me. It was a perfect setting. She would have to turn completely around to see me. When she laid back in the tub or put her legs up on the edge, I could see her pussy and breasts. The taller I stretched the better the view!

I stood as far up on my toes as I could, and it was a great view. She was focusing on a Penthouse article and I could see her other hand slowly slide down and caress her breast before continuing down to rub her clit and probe her pussy. She also enjoyed pulling out her labia stretching and teasing her lips. Finally, she dropped the magazine and reached for her washcloth. I quietly left the doorway.

I was captivated by her playing. My voyeur desires were on overload.

I decided our new mini camcorder would be perfect to video her and I could hardly wait for the next Penthouse bath time.

I got good at sneaking around and checking for the new month’s Penthouse on the floor ready for her bathtime enjoyment and self-loving.

It was the next Friday night when I saw the latest Penthouse edition, shiny boobs and all staring up from the bathroom tile next to her tub. I grabbed the cam and peeked around the wall while the water was still filling her tub. I turned on the cam and raised it way up, giving me a great picture. She slid forward, arching her back and letting the water cascade down and stimulate her breasts and nipples.

She had a determined look on her face, concentrating on her water masturbation and diligently exciting herself just short of abuse as her fingers pulled and twisted on her areolas and nipples. She must have been on an orgasm mission, because she slid down and positioned her pussy under the flowing water. She let her legs jut out over the side of the tub using the faucet as a phallic probe. She had slid her pussy up on the nozzle, letting the water stimulate her clit and vagina. With just a little clitoral touching, she shuddered into a satisfying climax.

I had videoed all her actions on the camcorder and captured her pained look and naughty pleasure. I pulled back when she reached up and turned off the water. She immediately picked up the Penthouse and got absorbed in reading an article. It was not long before she leaned back and one hand started caressing herself. I had left the cam on, and extended my arm up even higher. I was rewarded with a perfect shot in the viewfinder’s little screen. After a lot of squirming and unrecognizable mumbling, and with one hand flowing up and down her body, she suddenly dropped the magazine. Both hands then focused on pulling on her nipples and abusing her pussy and clit.

She attacked her pubic hair, twisting it around her fingers. She continued teasing her clit and then used two fingers fucking her vagina, triggering her second climax. Sue lay back in the bath, basking in the orgasmic bliss and playing with her still erect clit. It had poked out from its hood and reached an amazing size.

I think the water was almost cold when she leaned forward and moved her razor and soap closer. She turned on the hot water but kept pulling the hair around her pussy, measuring its length and thickness. She shut off the water, then lathered up around her lips and above her clit.

“Okay Susie, you have made yourself cum twice before you lose your nerve. Time to be sexier than the magazine models. Shave your old conservative beaver, show your husband how much you have evolved, and what a sexy, smooth pussy you created for him.”

I about dropped the cam when her words sunk in and realized she was going to shave her pussy. I debated stopping the cam, but it was going to be such a fantastic sexy scene I just had to capture the deed. I was lucky that she was so focused on her task and I got great shots from high above her while she removed her hair around her lips and teased her sex. Her beautiful face was etched in pleasure. She put her legs on the bathtub edge and shaved above her clit, leaving her entire vulva smooth.

“Oh, I am going to fucking cum for the third time. My little pussy is quivering, so sexy. I feel more excited, deeper down there, like I need to release something. I wonder if this is what I read about when some women feel that urge to squirt when they get super sexually excited. Supposedly, it happens when you are excited and you rub your G-spot. My fingers have found my rough G-spot. Oh, I feel a new pressure. I am going to let go. I am squirting. It is splashing out right now. Just a little spray, fuck it feels so good!”

“I love my shaved cunt! So sexy and beautiful! All of my intimate features are visible and it is more sensitive without its pubic hair blanket. I can hardly wait to sit on Bill’s face and when he sees me all smooth. I want to squirt on him!”

She lay there for a couple of minutes, basking in her orgasmic bliss. She reached for her razor starting to turn around to shave her perineum. I silently pulled back out of her view, stunned at the fabulous scene.

It was a great video. It was a classic vision of how to go smooth with a water masturbation prelude. Her shaved pussy was exotic. I was surprised by how much the cam showed. I had just about everything from start to finish. Even the little shot of fluid exiting her vagina. The detail was superb, and it caught all of her concentration and enjoyment. I was delighted. I about rubbed my cock raw watching the video and jerking off! I wanted to share the video with her, but it would need to be at an appropriate time and place.

Later that week, shortly after dinner, Sue said she was going upstairs to take a bath and get ready for bed. Usually, that was her way of saying she wanted to fool around. I was more than ready.

After I heard the bathwater drain, I went upstairs and hid in the dark hallway, waiting for her to leave the bathroom. She exited, completely nude, her body shining with scented oil. She headed to our king-sized bed. I followed behind in the shadows, hoping not to be seen.

Sue lit candles and then went to her underwear drawer. She took out a silky, light blue babydoll that had cutouts for her breasts and was super short, stopping just below her belly button. Her pussy and bottom were exposed. She played with her nipples and looked at herself in the mirror, tracing her sex with a finger. As she came to the door, I stepped back, marveling at her beauty. She stopped before entering the hallway and called for me to come upstairs. Sue retreated to the bed and sat down, waiting for me to join her.

I waited for a minute, my cock engorging and becoming super erect. Then I walked into the room.

“Hello handsome, want to fool around? Take off your shorts. I want to see your big cock.”

She was a vision of loveliness. She could grace the centerfold of any magazine. Her pretty, rounded white breasts were framed by silky blue fabric. Her see-thru babydoll showcased her nakedness and hid nothing. Her body was all shiny from the scented oil. Her female form was proudly displayed, smooth as the day she was born. She stood up, slowly turning around and proudly displaying all her curves.

“What do you think? Do you like my titties poking out of my silky blue baby doll? How about my bald beaver smiling sideways at you?”

“You are amazing, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I am enchanted by your smooth look. It was wonderful that you shaved your pussy. Tell me how I can pleasure you.”

“So you like my young look. I am so horny! I can tell you are excited. Your cock is huge. Don’t worry, I have plans for him in my hot, wet vagina vise.”

“I want to sit on your face and masturbate, letting my cum from my self-generated orgasm splash into your mouth. Then I want to watch you fuck my smooth pussy with your big cock pumping me full of your cum.”

“Get up on the bed and lie on your back and watch your horny wife get herself excited before you eat her.”

She lewdly spread her legs and slowly snaked her way up my body, playing with her nipples, clit and pussy. As she approached my inflated cock, her pussy was already dripping. She centered it over her red slit, and let the big purple head on my inflamed cock rub her exposed flower.

“Sorry, big fella, you have to wait.”

She pressed her shaven realm onto my mouth and rocked back and forth. Her little fingers danced between her nipples and clit. She humped my face with abandon. She ground her cunt fiercely into my mouth and tongue. She began to spasm into an orgasm and a gush of her juices ran down my face.

“Do you like what you see? Oh, Billy, you got me so turned on I squirted in your mouth. I am going to bend down and share a tasty kiss with you before I slide down and mount your monster. Then you get to fuck me like a cheap whore and make me cum again.”

“Susie, I felt your rush of fluid. It was so erotic and had a pleasant flavor. I got to see you squirt! It splashed out of your fantastic, smooth cunt!”

She slid down and shared a sloppy, juicy kiss.

“I love sharing my cum with you!”

Grabbing my cock like a saddle horn, she filled her vagina with my raging glory.

She rode me like one of her horses, pumping up and down, working for her unfulfilled second orgasm. She continued slamming down on my cock, sending it to new, unchartered depths of her vagina, crashing into her cervix. She was on an orgasmic mission. Her fingers molested the hood of her clitoris. She could not stop until she was satisfied. Her pussy was like a velvet sleeve and squeezed my cock, urging it to release my cum. As she approached her climax, her vaginal muscles clamped down, forcing me to join her in orgasmic relief. It was not long before I filled her pussy with my seed. She exploded right on schedule, cumming a second time.

“Do you want me to clean up my cum in your pussy? A gentleman never leaves a mess!”

“ Oh yes, please! But I get to help! I will move up and sit on your face, but you have to share all the goodies you eat!”

After multiple kisses, and Sue pushing my cum out of her vagina, our loving tongue probes had things nice and clean. I turned off the lamp and was a happy camper.

If someone had told me our sexual relationship would have progressed this far so quickly and that a men’s magazine would play a pivotal role I would have said they were crazy. What a fabulous life.

I just could not leave things well enough alone. I had to push the envelope. I was addicted to voyeurism. Two days later Sue was back in the bathtub, Penthouse in hand. I had gotten lazy and arrived late but still decided to video. She had been soaking for quite a while when I pointed the cam. Unfortunately, my luck ran out. My timing was off. Sue turned when she dropped the magazine and saw me. She gave me a disgusted look and yelled, “What are you doing!”

I mumbled something about checking the cam battery, but she said, “Don’t lie. I saw the red recording light. Get out of my bathroom and leave the camcorder.”

I backed up quickly, switching out the voyeur cassette with a new blank one. Trying to cover my tracks, I took a quick shot, videoing the bathroom with the replacement cassette, hoping she would believe that was all I had recorded. I set down the camera and quickly left with the original tape.

At dinner, after a long uneasy silence, she said she was extremely disappointed in me and not to ever secretly video her again. Then the dam broke and she let her emotions explode.

“What were you thinking? I deserve some private, intimate time. My bathroom is my safe zone. I thought things were going so well. It is not like we have not been sexually active and adventurous. We have done all sorts of consensual sexual acts far beyond anything we would have imagined. What is your problem? You should be ashamed!”

Pretty much that is how the whole night continued. I slept on the couch.

It was a cool reception in the bedroom for a couple of weeks. Eventually, she forgave me but threatened to wear full button-up flannel pajamas and have me neutered if I ever pulled another stupid stunt like that.

I still have the original cassette and hope to transfer it to a CD. I think after all these years she might forgive me and enjoy watching her bath time fun!

Fortunately, it was not long before things returned to normal and we eventually continued our sexual explorations. Our story will continue.

Published 
Written by Smooth7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments