Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Magic Of Matterhorn

"Man and woman with memories find each other..."

7
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Might have been 'outdoor', but love always wins."

It was the neat deeply tanned legs that Dan Summers first noticed, standing with ten other passengers in the cable car climbing out of Zermatt up towards the Klein Matterhorn. Beyond the window, the bright midday sun lit up the green slopes dotted with blue gentian and gave a glow to the snow cladding the higher peaks.

A couple below waved up at them. The tanned-legged lady turned her head to wave back. Dan glimpsed a fairly pretty face, framed by brown shoulder-length hair. Early thirties possibly, her bosom just suggested under a blue tartan shirt, with a white sweater tied around her waist. But those tanned legs exposed in tight-fitting denim shorts had him cursing under his breath. Raising a memory that he’d come here to erase

Swaying to a stop, the cable car reached the first level, Dan’s intended destination. His late arrival on the previous day, after walking up to this level had denied any chance to look around. The morning had been spent walking around the Zermatt market. So, the cable car journey was a new experience as well as saving his energy.

As he dismounted, two people were ahead of him causing him to squeeze past Madam Tanned-legs, and, their eyes met. Could hers have been so blue?

The cable car pulled away, and with the sun, warm and pleasant, at this level, Dan turned to stroll over the grass, knowing, after his brief visit yesterday, exactly the spot he was heading for.

A large jutting rock formed a passage into a hidden green area, cut in half by a large white-flowered shrub. Beyond that was a larger patch of grass with a convenient banking to one side. Seclusion and virtual silence. Only the distant whirr of the cable workings. A good spot for a little repose.

Untying his jumper from around his waist, he draped it over his small haversack, before flopping down against the slope. He closed his eyes, hoping to drowse. But no. Immediately, tanned long legs appeared behind his eyelids. Not the legs of the lady on the cable car. But the bitter memories that they had evoked.

Dan sighed. Tina. Tina, who wore her sexuality like a badge. Tina, the beach goddess, with those long legs, flaunting her ample bosom, sometimes bare, on permitted beaches. Tina, so tigerish in bed, all claws and spread thighs. Always demanding of him, night or day, kitchen or bedroom. Anytime, anywhere. Hot. Voluptuous. And, married for two years, she was his alone.

Or so he had thought. The car-crash had led to a much harsher truth.

Returning from a two-day, so-called, business trip in Miami, Florida alongside her managing director, Paul Flinder, his sports car had smashed into a large oak tree while avoiding a skidding truck. Both occupants died instantly.

For three awful days, it was all heavy grief, with deep condolences from friends and family. Then came the anguish of seeing the Coroner’s report. Cause of death was given as multiple injuries. Among them were crushed skull and broken ribs one of which pierced the heart.

The female doctor seemed reluctant for him to read further, but Dan turned away from her and read that traces of semen were found in Tina’s vagina, her throat and in her rectum. Distraught and angry, Dan demanded a DNA check. What he learned from that probably hurt more than the original. DNA from semen in her vagina and rectum matched that of Paul Flinder. The semen in her throat was found to be from two untraceable sources.

Images of how that scenario had played out over just two days haunted him, and there were other rumours. Talk in the office of Tina’s “availability” or of how “very, very friendly” she could be.

Two of Tina’s best friends had asked why they hadn’t seen her for weeks before her death. That had stunned him, because he thought she was with them at least twice a week. But Dan knew that on two of those evenings he had been in a bar in the company of Paul Flinder and others. So, where had she been?

After that, overcoming his grief had been easier. Her willingness to expose herself on the beach should have warned him. Love is blind? Oh, hell, hadn’t he been walking proof of that?

Long gone, but after losing such a sensuously hot partner, he had no desire to replace her. Cool to full feminine contact, he had avoided being near any beach since. That was why, right now, he was on a mountainside, comfortable in the sun. So peaceful.

Suddenly, a female gasp and a long, “Oh,” sound had him squinting through the dazzling sunlight to see a pair of long tanned legs, like some ghostly return. Then as he sat up and his eyes travelled over curves under a blue checked shirt, he came to that face, a lovely face, not just fairly pretty as he’d thought on the cable car.

She just stood there, looking shocked, as she stammered, “Oh, I—I’m s-sorry.”

 

000 000 000 000

 

Sheil Burton cursed her own stupidity, as the cable car approached the second platform where there was much more snow. She hadn’t intended to come this high, not in shorts. That guy who had been ogling her legs was to blame.

He’d left the car where she had originally intended, but his fascination with her legs had worried her, so she’d stayed on. Now when she thought about it, as he had squeezed past her he had probably been thinking, 'Stupid cow, wearing shorts to go up higher. And he wasn’t a bad looking guy either, but she hadn’t been too bothered about men lately. I

t was the tangy aroma of cut wood in his after-shave as he eased past her that had set her thinking. A very masculine odour. Jeff’s had always been rather too sweet But, that had matched Jeff’s gentle demeanour she supposed.

She pulled on her white sweater before disembarking with other passengers, most of whom headed for the larger gondola for the highest station. Immediately aware of the chill around her bare legs even at this level, she resolved to get the next car down, which she did.

Sheil stood at the rear of the car, eyes downcast, not even looking at the snow and pines she loved. Her thinking diverted onto Jeff’s demeanour; her mind now teemed with thoughts of him. Three years earlier, they had made this journey.

Sheil shared his love of the scenery. The mountains, the flora and fauna enchanted him as, with his digital Fuji, he took so many pictures, and whenever Sheil offered any praise, it earned her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Ever gentle, ever-loving, even though the gentility and consideration of his lovemaking never quite lifted her to a plane she anticipated. Often, on excuse of cleaning-up after a loving session, she’d finger herself to a level of satisfaction that helped. Yet she felt she’d been happy enough.

He’d told Sheil, “Next August we’ll come back and take more pictures.”

But, Jeff had not lived to see that August.

Sheil had that familiar tightness in her chest as she relived the horror of losing him. So quick, so unexpected. He’d simply collapsed when they were out with friends. Later, at the hospital, a doctor explained how tragically sudden a brain aneurism could be. The only consolation was that he would have felt nothing. August in the Alps was replaced with deep despair and mourning.

Last year, with some trepidation, she had forced herself to return here. Yes, memories abounded, but she had taken comfort in the greenery of the lower slopes, the pines, the multi-coloured flowers sprinkled among the grasses. With Jeff’s camera, she had taken a few shots and that had raised her spirits.

But this year’s visit had not lifted her as she’d hoped. She felt some guilt that thoughts of Jeff had lessened. Maybe this should be her last visit to the region. One last look, at their special place? And then visit areas further afield, before she went home in three days-time.

The cable car shuddered to a stop at what Jeff had told her was the last grass, the largest green patch before rocks, boulders and snow took over. Sheil had only a moment’s hesitation. Could she face it once more? Yes. For sure.

The sun was more effective down here and she hauled off her recently donned sweater and tied it around her waist. Crossing the grass, towards the jutting rock, marking their location, she smiled in recalling Jeff’s shock when, as they lay together, kissing, she reminded him that they had never done it in the open air.

“It?” he’d asked, sometimes his innocence had astounded her.

“Made love,” she’d replied, ducking the temptation to say the word ‘screwed’, knowing how shocked he would be. She had found the jasmine-perfumed air somehow stimulating. But Jeff, being Jeff, was very reticent. Eventually, he had relented, and all but fully clothed, he had entered her, ejaculated and hastily adjusted their clothing.

Now, she rounded the rock and came to the patch of green which was just as attractive as that beyond the hedge, but she knew Jeff would never have done it in this, only slightly, less private place. Her breath caught in her throat as she moved to the edge of the flowering hedge, before stepping around it.

What she saw, brought a sharp intake of breath which was quickly dispelled in a gasp of shock. A man lay there. Just where Jeff had been that last time, wearing a similar green shirt. Immediately, she was advising herself that this man was much more muscular looking than Jeff. But she stood there momentarily frozen, as the man sat up, his dark eyes moving up to her face. Her voice quaked as she gave a weak apology for disturbing him.

 

000 000 000 000 000 000

 

Dan climbed to his feet, his eyes never leaving the lovely face, “Nothing to apologise for.” Trying to make light of the situation, seeing how troubled she looked, he said, “Hell, you’re not trespassing. You have an equal right to all this beauty around you.”

To his eyes, she had suddenly become part of this beauty. But, was she trembling? And then he saw the tear on her cheek, as her lips puckered. “Are you all right?” He took an involuntary step towards her before stopping, and saying, “Look, I’ll move somewhere else if my presence worries you.”

“No. No!” Sheil despaired at her unexpected reactions. She had suddenly realised that this was the man who’d she thought had ogled her legs. A strange man, alone here, when the last man had been - 'Oh, God,' and she started to sob.

“You are upset,” the man said, and he raised his arms towards her. For Sheil, there was no impulse to move away as his hands closed gently on her shoulders, and he urged, “Come and sit down. If you want to talk, I’ll listen. If you want me to go, I’ll go.”

She couldn’t believe how she’d felt with his hands touching her, guiding her. Almost numb with unfamiliar feelings as he led her to the slope, Sheil was puzzled by her regret when his hands moved away to unroll a sweater, spread it next to a small haversack, and indicate that she sat.

“Call me Dan, by the way.” A deeply masculine voice.

“I’m Sheil,” she told him.

“Sheil? An unusual name.” An unusually sensuous face, Dan was thinking. Those eyes, so blue, the full warm looking lips, and the petite retroussé nose. Attractive? Hell, she was gorgeous.

“Not really. Just knock the ‘a’ off Sheila.”

“You choose it?”

“No, it came almost accidentally. At college, somebody started it by saying things like, ‘She’ll do anything for a laugh.’ Or ‘She’ll get it for you.’ Somehow it stuck and I got used to it.”

Having enjoyed a long look at her face, Dan settled beside her, as he fumbled in his small haversack and produced a bottle of water. “Nothing refined as glasses, but water will refresh you.”

The woman’s grateful look from those blue eyes gave him a warm glow and made him feel like Don Quixote, Sir Lancelot and the Good Samaritan, all rolled into one. She appeared so vulnerable, but Dan wondered when he might dare wear his Don Juan disguise.

He had watched her throat gulping as she drank. Handing the bottle back, she said, “Thanks. That’s better. I’m sorry for being so silly. I was chasing a memory.”

He laughed, “That’s a coincidence. I was trying to lose one. Do you want to talk about yours? Sometimes talking can help.”

Sheil hesitated. Talk about it, to a stranger? A very pleasant stranger, devoid of any threat, but more threatening was the tingling sensations being near him produced throughout her body. An unrecognised need, could she call it?

Her delay was brief, and she went ahead and blurted out the whole story. His kindly, rugged face showed genuine concern. As she came to the end, he said, “God, I’m sorry. It must have been awful.”

Talking it through without any emotional reaction had been such a release. Yet it had been the absence of emotion that had caused her tears earlier. This stranger, this Dan, well, she was finding him comfortable to be with. Good-looking and warming, came to mind now.

“What about the memory you’re trying to lose? Can you talk about it?”

“Well,” he said, with a smile, “I can certainly moan about it.” And he went into his story, avoiding the more unsavoury details, while admitting that this first visit to the Alps was to kill all beach memories. He finished up with a slight shrug as he said, “So, it took me maybe six months to come to terms with what I had escaped from. That doesn’t live alongside your tragedy.”

“Cruel for you though. What have you seen so far?” An unexpected consideration was making her uncomfortable. Mainly because it was totally out of character.

He told her he had been no further than this. “Very impressive though.”

Startling him, she jumped to her feet suddenly, saying, “Every way you turn is impressive. Just look here.” And Dan watched, amazed, as those long, bare, lovely legs dashed across the grass to where the rockier section of the upgrade began. Immediately she was climbing with some agility up over the rocks.

Dan watched, admiring her lithe movement, but not without extra interest at the way those shorts tightened over her neat buttocks. As sure-footed as a snow leopard she reached a flat plateau of rock, before looking down at him and calling, “Come up and see this.”

Just a little less sure-footed, he climbed over the rocks, to receive a pleasant surprise as with one more step needed, this very appealing lady offered him her hand to help him up. Half smiling, he grasped it enjoying the soft smoothness, as he said, “Yes, help the old man up.”

As he came up alongside her she caught that woody aroma from him again, so manly that she had to remind herself to release his hand. There had been strength and some comfort in his grip. This tall powerful stranger could easily overpower her in this lonely spot. Wondering why this didn’t worry her, and worse, wondering what it might be like, Sheil managed to ask, “How old?”

“Thirty-six.”

“I’m thirty-two,” she told him, and shaking off the wild thoughts invading her mind, she pointed down and beyond the town of Zermatt. “Just one simple view.”

Dan was amazed at the almost geometric exactness of the way the pine-greened slopes angled down into the valley, with the snow-kissed peaks behind them.

“Very impressive,” he said, looking into her deep blue eyes, “You must be able to recommend a few places I should visit.”

Sheil needed to look away, shaken that, unknowingly, he was presenting her with the chance to fulfil the consideration that had troubled her earlier. Was she really prepared to act so out of character?

As the scrambled down from the rocks, she took a deep breath. Part of her mind told her that it would be a step away from Jeff, while the larger part was insisting that she had already taken that step, and was almost screaming, ‘Do it.’

Suppressing all other thought, she went ahead, and did it, “I could show you one or two excellent places.”

Dan was thrilled at her offer, it being exactly what he’d hoped for. Yet he needed to suppress over-heated thoughts of places he’d like her to show.

Sheil paused, watching for any reaction. Nothing she could read in that solid face. “If you’d prefer to explore for yourself then—”

“No, no. That would be very kind of you.” Dan felt that his blood pressure had been raised by one hundred points.

His eager response made Sheil feel so justified, and suddenly she found she could return his warm gaze. But then he glanced at his watch, and back at her before cursing, “Oh, damn.”

Sheil’s elation slumped, “Something wrong?”

“I’m expecting a phone call from my agent at three. Pretty important. I intended to walk back down to the hotel. Care to walk with me?”

Dan was delighted when Sheil agreed to accompany him. She excited him in a way that he had ignored since Tina. But he had to remind himself that he had already seen evidence of her being a distressed widow. Caution had to be the watchword in the thoughts that passed through his mind.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

As they walked side by side down the sun-dappled path, Dan was doubly elated when this lovely lady, having offered some guidance, now suggested what they might see on the following day.

Sheil could hardly believe what she was doing. For a moment, when, he accepted her suggestion, she had experienced a rare heated feeling in her lower body. Had there been a hint of moisture? Oh, God, where could she expect this to go?

He had an agent. What was he, an actor? With those looks, he could be. She asked him if she was being inquisitive, and he told her he wrote ‘so-called’ thrillers and shrugged as he said that.

“Dan—not Dan Brown?” And it was pleasing to hear his loud laugh at that.

“No, unfortunately. Plain Dan Summers. Cheap paperbacks. Very ordinary. But I’m hoping this phone call might change that.”

He would have loved to take her hand as they walked but was pretty sure that would scare her away. Although he had to admit, she was showing a different demeanour than the tearful, apologetic lady of just an hour earlier. Not at all wary when she’d suggested where they’d go for their first visit.

All too soon they came to the parting of the ways, and Dan wondered whether he dared suggest meeting for dinner. 'No, don’t rush it.' He liked her so much there was the deep worry that she could be driven away by any impetuosity.

Sheil was sorry to part too, but with the promise of the following day, she suggested meeting at the cable car station at 11.am, before adding, “Wrap up warm. The cold bites up at the top station of Klein Matterhorn—and see that,” and she pointed at the stand-out peak of Matterhorn itself, “you’ll get a surprise tomorrow.”

“I’ve had a pleasant surprise today,” Dan told her, and wondered whether his words or the sunlit breeze that caused the blush he saw on her cheek.

That night as she climbed into bed, Sheil did something she hadn’t done for so long.

Dan Summers was on her mind.

She touched herself.

For his part, Dan had a drink in the bar before climbing into bed.

Sheil Burton was on his mind.

Dan felt himself harden.

Cursing, he rolled onto his stomach.

 

000 000 000 000 000 000

 

Both well wrapped in thick sweaters, ski pants and anoraks, the next morning they left the cable car at the second level, to be carried, on the larger gondola to the heights of Klein Matterhorn where Dan was amazed at being almost level with the peak of the Matterhorn itself. Sheil had laughed as he panted for breath in the thin air.

They spent considerable time walking the metal walkways close together and viewed the snows of so many peaks. Sheil pointed out the surprise she had mentioned the previous day. Indicating the cluster of peaks, she asked him, “Which one is Matterhorn?”

Dan, looked, frowned and recalling the majestic lone peak dominating Zermatt. He had to say, “None of them.”

Sheil had clapped her gloved hands together and laughed her pleasure in pointing out that from this angle it was just another peak. Dan just loved the girlish elation she was showing. There was no sign of her being depressed by memories of any previous visit.

Viewing these snow-capped peaks, Sheil was on her own personal high, feeling as though she had thrown off an unwanted cloak, and as they climbed the metal steps to the highest point, she grabbed Dan’s hand to lead him to the top. No one else was on that utmost platform.

Surrounded by the wondrous snow-caps around them, alive to Shiel’s attitude, he grabbed her by the other hand, and holding their arms out wide, he shouted out loudly, “Top of the World!”

Laughing up into his happy face, Sheil was delighted to repeat, “Top of the World!”

Dan reckoned, at that moment, that it was exactly the way he was feeling.

As they lowered their arms, their hands held, their thickly clothed bodies were close together, and their faces almost touched. The frosted air had reddened Sheil’s lovely features, and for Dan, there was only one possible action.

And for Sheil, she knew what was going to happen and she so wanted it.

Their kiss was cool at first, delicately gentle, and as Dan leaned back he sighed, “Take my breath away.”

“Could be our song. But it’s the thin air.”

“Oh no, it isn’t,” Dan told her. “It’s what you do to me.” And as their lips came together this time it was with a passion that was beyond anything Sheil had ever experienced. Their tongues tangled setting her cheeks tingling. Wondering how it might be without all their insulation, because she could not deny the dampness between her thighs.

Dan could hardly believe he had taken this step, spoken those words, but was thrilled that it hadn’t chased her away. That thrill continued on the way down, when he suggested leaving at the last station and visiting that jutting rock, and she had quickly agreed.

They travelled down the two stages, clinging together, Dan’s heart beating harder at just being able to have her sheltered in his arms. There was pretty firm reaction elsewhere in his body, and speaking low in the crowded transport, “You all right with this? I know how you feel about this place.”

Sheil’s mind had continued working on the implications of what might lie ahead. Her body was telling her of her physical needs, while her mind fussed over whether it would be an act of unfaithfulness to a memory.

“I’ll only know when we get there,” she told him, grateful for his concern.

They got there fairly quickly , and, once enclosed by rock with the high white-flowered hedge in front of them, Dan cautiously put his arms around Sheil, drew her close and her lovely face came up for the kiss. Their lips met gently, but very quickly they were meshing with tongues tangling, until, panting, Sheil pulled her head back.

“Can we stay on this side?”

“Of course,” Dan replied, about to suggest that anyway. He began unzipping his anorak, as he added, “Out of the gear”

Sheil watched him, and quickly followed suit. Soon anoraks and sweaters were laid out to form what looked like a fairly comfortable bed. They sat to remove their boots.

Now, retaining only their shirts and ski-pants, they came into each other’s arms, and Dan had one more question, “You are sure about this, I don’t want to—”

Sheil sighed, “Please, Dan, I know how I feel. I’m a big girl.” She couldn’t believe how madly this appetite this craving was spreading like a fever through her body. It was a sensation she’d never experienced before, pure lust.

Giving in to it, she grunted, “No foreplay, Dan. Just do it. Now.”

Dan slightly shocked by her impetuosity, could see the longing in her face, and although he had been anticipating the pleasures of caressing her delectable body this was obviously what she needed. Maybe an absolution.

She raised her buttocks to allow him to lower her pants, and there was joy and satisfaction as she felt his fingers quickly test her readiness. “Convinced?” she asked, more breathless than ever at the anticipation.

Dan was indeed sure that she was ready and hauling his own pants down over his hips, he leaned over her, holding his hardened cock poised for entry. It was going to be rather restricted with pants around calves and ankles, but very carefully he pressed into her soaked entry.

As his hardness eased into her welcoming channel, Sheil gave a little squeal of delight. It had been so long. Now Dan was inside her, filling her, immense, moving so smoothly deep into her. She gave an involuntary flex of her hips, as Dan withdrew and thrust again. Even deeper this time.

Dan was half worried about her mental reaction to the experience but her breathing, her occasional gasps encouraged him as he fell into a familiar rhythm, taught to him by someone who had been over-generous with such favours.

Sheil couldn’t recall having this continued thrusting inside her. It was consuming her. She was sure she’d already had the kind of mini orgasm her own fingers gifted her. But something else was building in her lower body, a dam ready to burst inside her,

Dan had been so involved in worries about her well-being, that it came as a surprise to feel the pressure that built up in his balls. His thrusts became more vigorous, more rapid, until the harsh anguished squeal from Sheil and the tensing, shaking and quivering of her hips told him that he could release.

Sheil had been so lost in how exquisite it had all been that she was almost taken by surprise by the wild delirium that overcame her. She heard her own noises, felt the ecstatic wave that plundered through her whole body as Dan’s thrusting brought on her frantic spasms.

Amazed that he was still plunging into her, she sensed the quickening, his groans and then came that final deep thrust which told her his seed was spurting inside her. They rolled wildly together until at last they subsided.

They lay still enjoying the peace, the sunshine and the company. Dan was sorry to learn that she had only one more day before returning home. She told him she was a deputy editor for a woman’s magazine, and they were both surprised to learn that they lived just over a hundred miles apart.

Dan commented on how much better their union would have been without their pants shackling their legs. Sheil laughed and agreed. Both knew that both hotels had very strict rules about room visits. She told him that what she called the ‘Flats’ would be ideal to visit on the following day, only slightly above town level. So light clothing would be fine, and her eyes glowed as she said that.

The Flats turned out to be ideal, stretches of wild grasses brightened by the meadow flowers in pink and yellow. And all along one edge, a veil of pines which appeared to stretch upwards.

They hadn’t walked far when Sheil, not able to believe that she was the cool Sheil Burton who had arrived here five days ago, regarded Dan seductively and suggested they walk among the trees.

Dan’s could tell from the expression on her face that his enthusiasm had delighted her.

Under the canopy of trees, they soon found a sunlit glade, where Dan produced a small blanket from his haversack and spread it.

He kissed her, and his lips were warm. Sheil sensed his eagerness and her body responded to it. Her lips parted to accept his tongue. His hand fondled her breasts and the real tumult started within her, intensifying her desire.

Dan, deliberately gentle, moved his lips to her throat feeling her blood pounding there. Now he could savour every curve of her under his hands. Still standing, he felt her sway and tremble as he began undressing her, always alert for any adverse reaction from her.

Wrapped in the joy of their kiss, Sheil became aware that Dan had unbuttoned her blouse, but as her clothes fell at her feet, she had no concerns, only wild wantonness. A new sensation, naked in the open air, and wanting it. Her spirits soared.

Still kissing her throat, Dan carefully lowered her to the blanket, and trying to suppress being possessive as his hands smoothed over each part of her body, breasts, belly, her moistened slit and buttocks.

For Sheil, Dan’s touch was indefinable, sometimes light and melting, other times fierce, the caress of a wild animal. Lying there, her eyes closed, enraptured as his hands and mouth explored everywhere, squeezing, nibbling, sucking, licking. His teeth, wolf-like, seemed to sink into her fleshier parts. Yes, yes, she wanted to be devoured.

She so wanted these sensations hitherto unknown to her. Momentary guilt and then fresh awareness.

Dan had stripped off his own clothes and enjoyed her trembling as he pressed his erect member against her thigh. As she reached for it, he moved completely over her, on top of her, welded together from mouth to toe. Shivers ran through her body. He whispered lovely ideas into her ear as he raised her legs and entered her.

Her whole body was a secret passage and this enormous, immense, hot intruder was so welcome.

Rolling, he had them lying side by side, huge inside her, but very still. Not moving. Simply savouring their intimacy.

Enjoying this joining of their bodies, Sheil had an impulse, a devilish extension of it being her special time, her time for choices, for commitments, and she drew back so that his hardness slipped from her.

Sitting up, hair over her face, eyes misted with passion, her whole body and mind aflame with desire. With a wildness she could never define, she looked down at him as he lay on his back. Her lips flickered over his skin, until they touched his erect moist shaft, catching the aroma of herself. Kissing all around it made him gasp.

Sitting back, she saw his eyes open and look at her, a different look, a pleading look and she felt his hand on the back of her head, pressing her towards another, so willing, new experience. Obediently, yet eagerly she lowered her mouth to engulf him, her tongue worked feverishly on his hardness as she tasted her own juices.

Her mouth slid up and down, occasionally raking with her teeth. He grunted, and a faint salty taste overlaid her own tartness. She raised her head and looked down at him. "Over?" she asked.

A weak smile crossed his lips as he shook his head, "Just a prelude."

Given the demands flaring inside her, the volcano she'd felt earlier demanding to erupt, she could not believe how they could now lie, just touching, feeling each other with a tenderness that belied the intensity that raged inside both of them.

She touched him everywhere, all muscle and erectile tissue. She raised her body to rub against him.

Dan realised he had abandoned his initial concerns about her mixed emotions. They were sharing one mighty emotion, as his mouth nuzzled into her pubes. His tongue probed her clit, her soaked entry only briefly, sensing, correctly, that it could drive her way over the edge.

As she moved back, his mouth suckled and licked at her breast, teeth threatening to consume, yet delighting her.

His fingers plunged deep into the honey that seemed to be oozing from her.

Now, Sheil was sure her entry was widening like a mouth desperate for food. It was beyond wonderful for her. Then his shaft was there, and she was desperate for it, hungry to claim its fire.

He moved her so that she lay on him, her legs straddling his, and as he entered her, she knew that this way he could see himself disappearing inside her. For herself, she could look away from his face and see the action she had craved. His entrance into her so willing, so eager passage.

Their bodies undulated together seeking the ultimate. Sheil felt him filling her yet she tried to control her movements.

Another twist of bodies and she was lying on her back, her legs spread and raised, as he plunged more deeply into her, with greater force, reaching the very core of her. Her head shook from side to side at the friction of his massive tree trunk of an implement scouring the walls of her channel.

So intense was the feeling that she was aware of her inner muscles, like flexing rings, clawing at him, savouring him, drawing him to her hitherto, untouched depths and her whole body was latched into the frantic motion.

This was what she had craved for so long. This intensity, this fire. With each stroke of his rock-hard shaft, she was finding new layers of extreme pleasure to which she was happy to respond. It had never happened this way.

Their mouths meshed, tongues absorbing the pleasures that were emanating from below, and moving in a similar rhythm. Sheil's body, her very soul, now clamoured for the ultimate. She moved quicker, demanding a climax, and he recognised this, so his tempo increased.

The climax was spreading between them, between their mouths and their sexual fusion. He was a massive piston inside her. For him, she was a delicious tunnelled watershed.

Sheil would never be able to explain that moment as the movements launched them away somewhere beyond sensibility, yet the fires were intensely locked inside them, spreading, flaring, searching every nerve end, until the pleasure had her crying out in what was half sob, half laughter.

They lay for some time, licking at each other’s perspiration, chuckling, touching like innocent children. Satiated, peaceful, so peaceful.

They ate the prawn sandwiches that Sheil had brought, and then they were skin to skin another twice. Each climax took them higher than the one before.

As they lay together, absolutely spent, Sheil asked tentatively, “How – how long can we keep this – this magic.”

“Well, I have to be honest with you, Sheil,” Dan said seriously.

Her tense face showed, despite everything she was still emotionally vulnerable, as she nervously asked, “What?”

“I was wanting those long-tanned legs of yours wrapped around me forever. Does that seem too long?” Dan asked.

And her relieved smile was worth a fortune to Dan, as she told him, “Not long enough. But it’s a good starting point.”

And they were in each other’s arms. Forever.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments