Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mary started as a date from an online site when I was newly divorced. Over the years, she became the "other" woman. She was a lover and a dear friend. The sex was over the top, but there was so much more to Mary. <p> [ADVERT] </p> It was a joy wring this story, all true. I hope you enjoy. I would love to have another Mary in my life. There is a lot more to share."

Mary. Just the sound of her name brings back such memories. Mary.

We met a year after my divorce on one of the many dating sites, where you can pick and choose women as if shopping for shoes or tools. Of course, they must select you as well. My profile was always sincere and honest; I sincerely wanted to meet interesting women.

Mary was short and a big girl, referred to as a BBW (big beautiful woman). Her face was so pretty. She was a beautiful lady. Later, I would learn how sexy she was too.

We met at a nice restaurant by a lake for our first date. Our conversation lasted for hours. She was an amateur chef, knew her way around wine, laughed easily and made me laugh as well. After dinner, we walked by the lake, holding hands. We sat at a secluded picnic table and made out like two teens. She kissed so nicely and her body, her breasts felt so soft. Her hand lightly caressed my crotch. I could have fucked her then and there.

However, we were still in a public space, so we ended our first date and agreed we wanted a second.

Mary occupied my mind for days until our next date. I hadn’t felt that way for someone for many years.

My dating strategy was to take my date on an adventure, go to a museum or winery for a second date, selecting someplace nice, to make the day special. This provided me with an opportunity to get to know the lady, how she interacted with others and to determine if I would enjoy her company.  Likewise, she had the same opportunity to judge me.  No expectations, except for enjoying each other’s company.

I took Mary to a nice winery, which featured a local musician. She knew wines, so I thought this would be a good choice. It was fun tasting wines and hearing what she thought of them. Later, we wandered into the vines and kissed passionately.

No expectations, I did not plan on returning with Mary to my apartment.  She suggested going there since it was closer.  We would do take-out Chinese. My dating strategy called for making dinner for my date at my apartment, but not until the third date.  We were tired and a bit buzzed, so Chinese food was the best choice.

We had drunk a lot of wine at the winery and bought a few bottles as well. At my apartment, we opened another bottle, made small talk, and ate Chinese food on my small deck while jazz played on my stereo.

Sitting close together on the couch, we resumed our passion; this time, it was in private.


It didn’t take long to remove her blouse and bra. Her skin was so smooth.  She said she used moisturizer every day when I paid her one of my many compliments. She removed my shirt, and her large breasts felt so nice against my skin.

Then things took a surprising turn. She got up from the couch and took two small pillows from an adjoining couch. I watched with amusement and curiosity. Her moves were slow and deliberate. She placed the pillows on the floor directly in front of me.  She got down on her knees, resting them upon the pillows.

Like most men, I need oral sex. For me, oral sex was a basic litmus test for a date. If my date didn’t perform oral sex, there was no next date.  Immature perhaps, however, the dating sites offered many women to meet. Plenty of Fish was named appropriately. I expected at least a blow job on the third date. Often, my dates would spend the night, which was not a requirement.

Mary was now on before me, resting her knees on the pillows. I was reclining on the couch, watching her moves and full of anticipation. I cannot recall being seduced so expertly.

Mary began to undo my jeans and slide them off, slowly.  Her soft hands, from being moisturized, gently caressed my legs and very close to my growing cock. She took her time, building up my excitement. When our eyes met, she simply smiled. She knew what she was doing.

Slowly and gently, she undid my underwear.  My cock was rock-hard and pointing straight up. I said nothing; I was captivated. Her large soft breasts, you know why they were soft by now, enticing me.

Mary was clearly enjoying herself.

She looked up at me and began to gently lick my swollen cockhead. Her moves were subtle. This was a lady who loved what she was doing, licking my shaft downwards, then up and then over my cockhead. Then back down again. Repeat.

I wanted to grab her head and force it into her mouth. I am somewhat dominant and vocal about my sexual needs. Yet something held me back. Mary was in full control; I just lay back and enjoyed.

Her tongue danced around my shaft and cockhead. I was going crazy inside; I wanted her mouth around my swollen cock. Mary knew how to build up the passion for both of us. 

It seemed like hours when she finally, lovingly, took my thick cock deep into her mouth.  The moment was pure heaven. 

She took my cock deep, then slid it back out, licking my cockhead, then deep again. My instincts kept telling me not to grip her head, just go with it, allowing her to have control.

It is amazing to watch your cock enter a woman’s mouth. Truthfully, I like this better than intercourse. Seeing my cock glistening from her wet mouth... Simply incredible. Seeing her tongue dance over my cockhead? Heaven.

Mary didn’t rush; she was clearly enjoying my cock and my reactions to her skill.  Some women have stopped sucking me after a short while and would ask if I was going to cum.  Clearly, these women performed oral as if it was a chore.

My instincts told me that we should go to bed now, where I could return the oral pleasure, and make love to her. I suggested we move to the bedroom, but Mary said softly, "Not yet," and she continued giving me amazing oral sex.

I could not hold back any longer. I reached for her head, pulled her close, slid my cock deep in her mouth, and came. I came harder than I could remember.  Spurt after spurt. 

Some dates would quickly remove their mouth from my coming cock. Some women would wipe the cum on a tissue.  There was one lady who got mad that I came in her mouth.  But not Mary. She swallowed me and licked me all over. She was not rushing, even at this point. She kept my cock hard.

I do not know how long she was on my cock.  She was still on her knees. Finally, she leaned back, smiling. She knew her performance was top-rated. I didn’t know what to say - “Thank you” seemed so lame.  I pulled her up and snuggled her close, kissing her beautiful lips, tasting my cum on her tongue.

We drank more wine and moved to my bedroom.

That night, Mary sucked on my cock two more times. I can recall the times, 3:30 am and 6 am. These early morning sex sessions would be a hallmark of our relationship. And we made love repeatedly.

I made her breakfast and she said she didn’t have to be at work till ten, so we went back to bed and made more love. You bet there was going to be a third date.

The story of Mary lasted over ten years. For over eight years, I was living with someone else, having an affair with her. Our relationship ended recently. We had an agreement that when/if she found someone special, I would step aside. I am genuinely happy for her, and we both continue to love each other. We had something special.

I miss Mary.

choco_brownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
choco_brownie

Published 
Written by NJStephenXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments