Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mercy, My Love

3
2 Comments 2
6.5k Views 6.5k
612 words 612 words
The man she loved reached for her hand and pulled her close.

She said to herself, Breathe. Just breathe!

Deeply her nostrils opened and closed taking in the sweet scent of him. A smile grew and she thanked her Lord for this man. Holding still to her wrist, he'd never let her go. Melting into him, they kissed.

His tongue probed her mouth and her's automatically showed how she loved the intrusion.

The cool in the room was gone. It was already hot. Opened mouthed she kissed his face and chest. His strong hands moved along her curves; his strength penetrated and ending in her soul.

He smiled and opened his eyes. Sweeping his eyes across her body, he moved her down in 69. She took his raging cock completely. He closed his eyes letting a smile muffle his moan.

Opening his eyes, he saw her length lying beside him. He traced up the legs that rested against his shoulder, along the belly to wonderful tits. Reaching for a nipple with his left, he spread her legs and looked to find his sweet snatch with his right.

Holding tight to her tit, tightened her mouth on his dick. Waves swept over her as fingers moved from her slit to her clit and back again. He knew where everything was. In that first moment, he reached in and found the wet spot and made her cum.

She concentrated and found the base of his shaft with her tongue. Wrapping her fat talented tongue around the underside, she sucked his manhood. He responded, shoving deeper. Her breaths in rhythm with his fuck turned him on.

Reaching over her head, he found the back of her neck and pushed her face down onto his thing filling and choking her.

Trying to recover, she lost it completely when he shoved his hand inside her.

Diamond_Sanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Diamond_Sanz

The wet from the first orgasm let him in. It hurt, but he wanted it. Taking some breaths, she relaxed and found her place on her knees.

Pumping slowly in and and out, finding all the goodness in it, he pumped his hot hard rod down her throat. She felt the rub and suck in her mouth echo in her chest meeting the numb in the titty he still held. It resonated through her midsection into her loins. His knuckles reached in and bent her over his body.

Finding her chest, he pushed her upwards and shoved his hand deeper. Giving up, she held the headboard and pushed down on him. Babbling, whimpering, she stretched upward coming off and then on to him. Fisting, he filled her in rhythm and then the motion all but stopped as the woman tightened and spilled squirt down his arm.

Still whimpering, she went down on him. A hum of moans played off his cock and tickled her soaked numb lips.

He turned to his side allowing her head to rest on his upper thigh. Knowing what he wanted, she pressed her face in deep. He stayed there wrapping his thighs around her head holding it as he fucked her mouth. Spent, she laid legs apart. Three fingers found her cunt and arched her back and neck, admitting his cock even deeper down the passage.

Her body convulsed with each stroke in her cunt and throat. A flood poured onto the clean sheets. Choking, caught in his legs, she swallow the mouth water and caught her breath.

Going for her again, he made her beg,

"Mercy, my love."

Moving away from him, she turned and rested her wet puss down onto his foreleg and took his dick softly in the wetness of her mouth..
To Be Continued
Published 
Written by myself
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments