Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nice Guys Finish Last - Pt 2

"The decision is made and Gabrielle forges ahead at full throttle."

15
6 Comments 6
4.6k Views 4.6k
9.3k words 9.3k words

The message came through Wednesday afternoon. “My Mom’s taking the kids to her place Friday night.”

“You want me to come over?” I typed in.

“Duh,” she messaged.

“Saturday class?” I wrote.

“Prof in Seattle for a conference. No class.”

“That’s me. No class.”

“BS,” she texted. “Dinner tonight?”

“If you can work it.”

“Parking lot after work,” she sent.

“C U there,” I responded.

I drove. Gabby told me she only had an hour or so before she had to return to her home and relieve her mother from her childcare responsibilities.

“We haven't done this before,” I noted.

“I want to be with you,” she answered. “Even if we have to steal an hour here and there, it's better than being apart.”

I smiled. “You remember how cool you were to me when we first met.”

“I knew you were dangerous,” Gabby said. “I was right.”

“I'm not dangerous, Gabby,” I protested. “Remember me? I'm the nice guy.”

“Yeah,” she snorted. “We'd be great friends,” she acknowledged, “if it wasn't for that damned spark. That's what makes you dangerous.”

“I didn't create that spark,” I reminded her.

She turned to me in the seat, and just looked at me. Normally, such intense scrutiny would have made me uncomfortable. But, with Gabby, I was delighted.

Finally she said, “I'm going to fuck you Friday night.” She said it clearly, distinctly, and with no hint of embarrassment.

I stole a glance in her direction, and found her dark eyes fixed on me. I grinned at her. “I have no doubt it will be the highlight of my day.”

“Your day, shit,” she snapped. “Your week, your month, your life.”

I nodded slowly. “Probably so,” I agreed.

She twisted back to face front in her seat. “I can't believe how much I want to fuck you. That is so unlike me.”

“Do you want to forgo dinner and go to my place?” I offered.

“No,” she stated with emphasis. “Friday. I've got to retain some tiny semblance of control. Otherwise I'm just a whore.”

“No, darling,” I argued. “A whore takes money. I think you mean a slut.”

“Either way,” she said. “You just don't know how hard it is for me to control this impulse. You seem so calm about it all. How do you do it?”

“Either it will happen or it won't,” I said. “If it does, it will be wonderful.”

“You said spectacular,” she interjected.

“Spectacular, then,” I admitted. “If it doesn't, I will still enjoy your company, just as I am now.”

I parked in the virtually empty lot of a local family restaurant. As I removed the keys from the ignition Gabby grabbed my arm.

“Before we go it, I want you to kiss me.”

I leaned over and offered her lips. She sucked them between her own and probed my mouth with her tongue. I responded appropriately, licking her lips, her tongue and feeling the sharpness of her teeth. The tingle we'd both experienced earlier hummed deliciously throughout the contact. She released me, leaned back and examined me once again. She shook her head and pulled at the door release.

During our dinner of comfort foods, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans, Gabby quietly told me of her plans for our Friday night rendezvous.

“When you arrive, at about seven,” she looked for agreement from me; I nodded, “I'm just going to take you into my bedroom. I plan to kiss you, kiss you, and kiss you again, just like we did on the porch. I want you to remove my clothes, which will not be all that much. I'll take yours off, so make it simple.”

“Polo shirt and slacks?” I inquired.

“Fine. No belt and no socks,” she said. “Just wear loafers or something easy to get off.” She stabbed a forkful of mashed potatoes in her mouth, chewed aggressively and swallow. “And don't bother with underwear, okay? I won't be wearing any.”

“Commando-style it is,” I chuckled.

“When we're naked, I'm going to lie on my bed. I'll spread my legs and you can come put your cock inside me.”

“What about if I want to kiss your breasts, tongue your nipples, or eat your pussy?” I asked.

“We'll have time for all that later. I'm sure I'm going to want to suck your cock, too. But, first, first I want you inside me. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want to come on your cock and feel you squirt your come inside me.”

“You're making me hard,” I told her.

“It's only fair,” Gabby said. “I've been soaking down there for the last week. Every time I see you, touch you, kiss you, it releases a flood. You should have a hard on. You deserve it for making me feel like you do.”

“How do I make you feel, Gabby?” I asked.

“Wanton, depraved, sex-starved,” she answered, looking square into my eyes. “I want to be a slut with you.

“Touch my hand,” she demanded. I reached across the table to caress the back of her hand where it lay between us. The spark hummed through the contact.

“That's just so fucking weird,” she said. “You suppose it will still be there afterwards?”

“I think it will be there as long as you want me,” I said.

She chuckled. “You know what my mother said?”

“When?”

“When I told her I wanted to her to take the kids Friday night and Saturday. She said, 'You're going to fuck that guy, aren't you? Well, just don't get pregnant.' She's afraid I'm going to fuck up again like I did with my ex.”

“Well, first, you won't get pregnant. I had a vasectomy almost fifteen years ago. How did you mess up with your ex?”

“He was a biker. I fell in love with the bike. Two years and two kids later, I found out he loved the bike more than me.”

“I'm sorry,” I said, sincerely. “Did you have the spark?”

“With him? No. I've never had the spark with anybody but you.”

“I'm flattered,” I grinned.

She looked at me a long time. “I don't know why we have it. I even tried to make it stop, you know, just now when we touched hands. I have no control over it.”

“Me, either,” I admitted. “But, I don't want to control it. I don't want it to stop. I like it. And, I especially like it that we have it together.”

She smiled coyly. “I am so going to love fucking you.”

“I just hope you won't be disappointed,” I offered.

“Baby, I know just getting you inside me is going to make me come. Shit, I nearly come when we kiss. If you come right after me, then we'll just do it again. It's not the coming that bothers me. I just want to feel you inside me.”

“Really, Gabby,” I protested, “you've got to stop talking like that. I'm not going to be able to walk out of here.”

“I love that I can make you hard just by talking to you,” Gabrielle said.

“When we arrange for me to meet your kids, we're going to have to plan something special,” I said, attempting to shift the subject away from our mutual longing. “It will be important that they feel comfortable and that I not be seen as an intruder into their familiar situation and their lives.”

“Hmmm,” Gabby hummed. “You think it would be bad for you to just come to the house?”

“I think we can do better,” I offered. “It's got to be a fun situation for them, but one where I fit in. We can't just plop me into their lives. That's not fair to them. 'Hey, here's Mom's new boyfriend. Accept him.' See what I mean?”

“Are you?”

“What, your new boyfriend? Sorry. That was presumptuous.”

“No,” Gabby said. “It just sounds like you're planning to stick around.”

“I'm open to it,” I shrugged. “I'd like it a lot if you'd let me.”

“Even before we do it? How can you know?”

“I told you, Gabby. It's going to be spectacular. Plus, we became friends first. We've got that relationship to build on. We're not just building it on spectacular sex.”

“Okay,” Gabby said, with a curt nod of her head. “We'll have to think of something for the kids.”

Thursday seemed to last an eternity. There was one change, though. When Gabby came into the break room, she leaned down and kissed me solidly and passionately on the mouth.

“No point in hiding it anymore,” she said, pulling back and stepping up to the vending machine.

“Okay,” I said slowly. “What were we hiding?”

“That you're my new boyfriend,” she said. “That we're together.”

“You know that's probably going to piss some people off.”

“Who?” she challenged.

“Larry,” I said. “He's had the hots for you for a while. Jack, Perry and Vincent, too.”

“Vincent? Why the hell would he care?”

“He's the boss, hon,” I reminded her. “He might find it inappropriate.”

“He'll have to get over it.”

“Then there's Thelma, Kandi and Katie.”

“Really?” Gabby said.

“If you're taking me off the market, yeah.”

“Well, fuck 'em. I mean, don't fuck 'em, but to hell with them. Besides, you weren't serious with any of them, were you?”

“No,” I said. “Playing around, mostly. The occasional innuendo, little huggy kissy stuff. They're going to be uncomfortable, though, knowing we're together.”

“Sorry about that. I'm claiming you.”

“I see.” I pondered for a moment. “You know, I'm starting to feel like a hunk of meat,” I told Gabby.

She sat down in the chair next to me. “Why would you feel like that?”

“You're making all these decisions,” I answered, “and I'm just sort of expected to go along with them. You decide when we go out, when we sleep together, when we demonstrate we're a couple.”

Gabby looked shocked. “I didn't mean to, you know, take charge. It's just, so many things are affected by my kids. And, then there's the fact I've been used to making all the decisions for the past couple of years since Slime-ball pulled out. Does it really bother you?”

“Understanding where you're coming from, it is a minor irritant. But, if you can include me in the process, it will do much to strengthen our relationship. I don't want to be the boss. But, I'd like to think I'm an equal partner.”

“It's just, you know, when I can get free, and when my Mom can take the kids. Everything kind of revolves around that.”

“Except deciding who knows we're together.”

“Oh, shit! I'm sorry. I did that, didn't I? I made that decision all on my own.”

I nodded. “Of course, the positive side is that I found out I'm your new boyfriend. I didn't know that before today.”

“Well, I had to decide if I was going to get into a real relationship with you. That's fair, isn't it? Isn't that what you want?”

I laughed. “Yes, Gabby, I do want that. I want to be able to say that Gabby is mine, and I am hers. From now on, though, let's talk first, okay?”

“Deal,” she said. “Now, kiss me again. We got to go back to work.”

I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. When we released, she put her lips to my ear. “I'm going to love fucking you tomorrow.”

Friday dawned threatening rain, steely grey and dark. Even as I looked out the window as I dressed for work, the dreary day did little to darken my mood. I drove in feeling nearly giddy, smiling like a goof, as the other drivers around me displayed visages of gloom, anger and depression reflecting the weather.

On arrival, I stopped in the break room for my first cup of coffee on the job, as was my custom. The boss walked in as I lifted the cup to my lips.

“Your girlfriend called out,” he sneered. “Just what I need on a Friday.”

Fridays were no different from any other of the six days of the week. We all did the same thing, in and out, every day, seven days a week.

“Sorry bout that, Vincent,” I said. “Is she sick or something?”

“Damned kids,” he responded. “I hate having single parents on the payroll. Just gives them another two or three reasons to call out. Now it's not just, 'I got a bug,' but 'My kid's got a bug.' I hate that.”

“Well,” I said, trying to not let the internal grin show to the boss, “I'm sure she wouldn't have called out if she didn't have to.”

“Right,” he said, stirring the creamer into the cup. “Freakin' women.”

Actually, when I considered the situation, I was half happy and half disappointed. I knew why Gabrielle had called out. She was cleaning, prepping, and getting the house and herself ready for our date tonight. That part made me happy. The fact that I had to endure eight-and-a-half hours in this joint without her was a disappointment.

Lunch was a serving of yogurt and applesauce. Not much in the way of energy food, I thought, as I spooned my way through it. In five minutes I was done. I sighed, and went back to my station early, determined that working would help pass the time quickly. I'd grab a steak and egg breakfast at the local eatery before heading to Gabrielle's place. All that protein and carbs ought to boost my energy level sufficiently.

At four-ten I looked at the clock and said, “Screw it.” I finished packing my last box of the day and grabbed my coat. “I'm outta here!” I hollered to the supervisor.

“You got twelve more minutes,” he yelled back.

“Dock me,” I laughed, aware that he knew as well as anybody, that I would often work over ten or fifteen minutes to finish up, and not clock it.

“See ya Monday,” he hollered.

“Yeah,” I said, “if I live through the weekend.”

The joke meant nothing. I'd been careful not to share the plans Gabby and I had with anyone in the plant.

Gabby wouldn't like it if I was early, so I took my time. I ate my dinner/breakfast as if I had all the time in the world. Then I shuffled through the steady drizzle back to the car and headed to my apartment. Once there, I stripped off my work clothes, selected a royal blue polo shirt and light khaki pants that would stay up without a belt. I showered, shaved, and lightly applied a small dash of aftershave.

By the time I had dressed, brushed my teeth, gargled twice, and slid my bare feet into a pair of loose brown loafers, it was still only six-thirty. I sat at the computer and scanned for an email. There was one.

“Come early if you can,” Gabby said. “The kids are already gone.” I checked the time stamp. Five-forty-seven.

I grabbed my raincoat and headed out to the car, completing the drive to Gabrielle's place in less than ten minutes. I stood under the overhang of the porch and punched the doorbell.

When Gabby opened the door I was struck breathless. I remembered we almost never saw each other in anything but work clothes. Gabby wore a filmy, white halter top. It showed cleavage sprinkled with freckles. Her blue jean shorts were ragged, short, and looked like she had painted them on. She wore a pair of gold strapped sandals. She pulled me inside the door.

“I'm a little wet,” I told her.

“I'll get you a towel,” she said. She spun and gave me an elegant view of her ass as she stepped down the hall to a linen closet. She brought me a green towel, handed to me and directed me to remove my raincoat. She stepped back as I shrugged out of the garment. She nodded. “You look good,” she said.

I rapidly toweled off my hair, folded it, and pressed it across my face. I looked for a place to set it, and she held out her hand. I let her take it, and hung my coat on the peg to the left of the entrance.

“You look gorgeous,” I told her.

She grinned, tossing the towel over the back of a nearby easy chair. “Thank you.”

“I missed you at work today,” I said.

“I had things to do here,” she stated. “Are you going to kiss me, now?”

“Sure am,” I said, wrapping my hands around the bare skin around her midriff and pulling her close. Her arms went around my neck and pulled my lips to hers. We both felt the tingle as our lips touched, our tongues explored each other, and our hands pressed our bodies together.

Gabby backed away and slid her hand down my arm. “Come on,” she ordered, pulling me into her bedroom. Stuffed animals lay around the perimeter and crowded a large rocking chair. The bed coverings had been removed and carelessly folded under one of the two windows. The bed was bare except for a sheet.

“Remember what I said?” she asked as she spun into my arms.

“About what?”

“I want you to take my clothes off while you're kissing me.”

“Oh, that. Yeah.”

“You can start now.”

I started. I kissed her long and passionately, tugging at the tie of her halter. The bottom came loose and I fumbled for the button holding the top together. When I released it, I slipped the garment clear of her and caught my first glimpse of her naked chest. Her breasts were full, but certainly not overwhelming. As I kissed her, my fingers slid up the slightly hanging mounds and sought out the rock-hard nipples. I brushed them with my thumbs and Gabby moaned.

“Now the pants,” she said. “Just a snap and a zipper.”

My fingers slid behind the belt-line and circled to the front. I found the snap and released it. Then I located the zipper, and as we continued to explore each other's mouths, pulled it down to its full reach. The tight shorts stayed in place, so I pushed them down, working them over her ass until they cleared her thighs. They dropped to her ankles with a soft plop.

“Now I know what you've been doing,” I whispered, admiring the thin landing strip that pointed to her clean-shaven lips.

“You like that,” she whispered.

“Looks beautiful,” I confirmed. “It's taking every ounce of determination not to drop to my knees and taste you.”

“Not yet,” she ordered. She pulled on the front of my trousers and unhooked the latch. Her hands ran over the bulge of my meat as she tried to locate the zipper. “You're ready,” she stated.

“I just hope I haven't stained them,” I joked.

When she pushed my trousers over my hips, she took a step back and checked my equipment. She smiled. “That will do nicely,” she said, grabbing the bottom of my shirt and tugging it upward. I raised my arms to help her remove the shirt, and she tossed it on top of the animals on the chair. Then she pressed her naked body against mine, sucking my lips into her mouth and tonguing them furiously.

She backed up to the bed, sat down, then scooted up until she was in the center. My eyes took in the vision in front of me, dark hair, flashing dark eyes, lovely breasts with dark areolas and erect nipples, nearly flat belly, thin waist and that teasing landing strip leading to the damp, glistening lips of her labia. Her legs were long and shapely, engendering visions of being wrapped around me. I watched transfixed as she spread her knees apart, and reached out to me, inviting me to join her on the bed.

“Come fuck me, please?” she said.

I didn't respond. I knelt on the bed, crawled up to her, and surrendered control of my cock to her hands. She grabbed it gently and drew it to those succulent lips, rubbing it back and forth until she had it positioned perfectly at her opening. I eased forward and felt the head pop in through the outer ring of resistance. Gabby gasped. I let her get accustomed to the feel, then slowly pushed forward until I was completely buried in her inviting love nest. I felt her muscles contract on my meat and heard Gabby make a small whimpering sound.

“I knew it,” she said in a tiny voice, tinged with what sounded like pain.

“Are you all right?” I really was concerned. I didn't want to hurt her.

“I knew I would come as soon and you got in me.”

I grinned. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me to her for another session of kissing. Our lips and tongues battled, seeking out sensations, while our bodies stayed locked together. She wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles together.

She broke the kiss, gasping. “I come when you kiss me,” she whispered, “and I come when you fuck me.”

“Did you really come when I kissed you?” I asked, wondering if it was true.

“You didn't feel it?” She sounded disappointed.

“I can feel your muscles,” I told her.

“That's it,” she whispered. “Now, please. Fuck me.”

I supported myself on my elbows and knees and began a slow rhythm of withdrawal and re-entry.

Mmmm mmmm,” Gabrielle hummed. “Oh, yes. That is so, mmmm! Oh, that's delicious.”

I kissed her neck and shoulder, and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“I knew it,” she said, again. “Mmmm mmmm. Its so good. Oooo, I love your cock inside me.”

“And I love being inside you,” I whispered, looking into her face.

She raise a finger to my lips. “Shhhh,” she said. “You just fuck me.”

Her warm, moist flesh enveloped me. Every thrust I made she met with an upward movement of her hips. I smiled. A MILF, I thought, who knows the joy of fucking. Gabby was not one to lay there and let it happen. She wanted to be an active participant.

“Oooo, yes, baby. You're hitting all the right places. I knew it would be like this. I knew we'd be good together.”

“Spectacular,” I reminded her.

“Hmmm,” she hummed. “Soon,” she said.

I took that as encouragement to increase my speed and force. I thrust into her with determination and growing rapidity. Gabby continued to meet my every push with one of her own.

Oh, yesss!” she hissed. “Like that! Just keep, oooh! Keep that up!”

I kept increasing the speed and depth of my strokes and Gabby stayed right with me. Her hands rested on my ass, pulling and pushing with the desired rhythm to best light her fire.

“Yeah, baby!” she cried. “Oh, yeah! Fuck me! Oh, baby! Fuck me! Make me come, baby! I want you to come. I want you inside me. I want your come inside me. Fuck me, baby!”

The words came faster and faster and I tried to match the tempo with my thrusts. Finally she just started a soft wail. “Ooooo!” she cried. “Yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh, yeah! I'm coming! Come in me, baby! Awwww!”

The feelings generated by our contact, the words and sounds, the vision of her face, strained with the exertion, all combined to push me over the edge. I felt the tell-tale burning in my thighs.

“I can't stop now,” I grunted. “I'm coming in you!”

“Yeah, baby! Come for me. I... Oh, yes! I can...oh! Fuuuuuuck me!” she screamed, and I did.

The spurts of hot come ejected from my body, creating a warm stream all the way down my cock. I plunged into her depths and held myself as deep as possible. Shot after shot of come erupted from me, bathing her love canal as she moaned, whimpered and wailed.

“Oh, yeah! Fuck! Oh, baby! Come! I love it. I love you. Fuck me! I want your come in me. Love me! Oooo! Yeah! Please!”

I was panting across her right shoulder. She had her arms wrapped around me. She gently rocked her hips, eking out the last vestiges of sensation from our joining. She, too, was gasping for air.

“You see,” she panted. “I told you. I knew it. I knew we would be like this.”

“I know, Gabby. You were right. We're really good together.”

“Mmmmm,” she hummed. “Spectacular.”

I chuckled. I lifted myself off her and lay down beside her, waiting for my breath to return to normal.

Gabby twisted and rolled over to look at me. She tucked her hands under her chin.

“What?” I asked.

“I'm just looking.”

“Phew!” I breathed.

“Next time, I'll do most of the work,” she declared.

“Next time?”

“You are staying, aren't you? I mean, the kids are gone. They won't be back until sometime tomorrow afternoon.”

“You want me to stay?” I asked.

“Yeah, I do. I want to do this again and again. And, I want to make you breakfast.”

“Because you love me?” I probed.

She looked at me in silence. “I said that, didn't I?”

“I thought I heard you say that.”

“I'm still trying to decide.”

“You said it, though.”

“Okay. I love you being here. I love being close to you. I love touching you, kissing you. I love how you fuck me.”

“So, what was that? Passion? Loss of self-control? Or, was that your real feelings bubbling to the surface in the throes of an orgasm?”

“I don't know.”

“Hmmm,” I replied. “Want to know what I think?”

She propped herself up on an elbow. “Sure.”

“I think you're so lonely, you feel like you've got this whole load of crap to shoulder all by yourself, that you desperately want somebody to help you carry it, and that's why you think you love me.”

“Listen,” she snapped. “I'm not that desperate. There's plenty of guys who would kill to be where you are right now.”

“Good guys? I mean, guys you can trust? Guys who really are willing to help you.? Or just guys who want to fuck you?”

“Are you trying to pick a fight with me?”

I lay on my back, palms raised toward the ceiling. “Not me.”

“I don't think I love you, Jeb. I know it.”

I shook my head. “Whatever you say.”

“And, that's not all. I know you love me, too.”

“Really? What makes you think that?”

“You remember that old song? 'It's in His Kiss.' That's how I know.”

“That's nuts,” I said.

“Nope.

LILLYROSE2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LILLYROSE2

Remember when we had that meatloaf dinner a couple of weeks back? Remember? You kissed me. That's when I knew.”

She was right, of course. Hell, I'd loved her since before we'd worked the math problems in the workroom. But I was old and wise enough that when you tell the hot ones too early they're liable to bolt. There was no way I was going to tell her back then.

“You didn't love me back then, though, did you?” I said.

“I wasn't sure. I could have, but I decided to wait and see.”

“Wait for what?”

“For tonight. Just to see if we really were as good together as I thought we could be. What's the point of being in love with someone who doesn't screw any good?”

“Well,” I corrected.

“Spectacular,” she stated.

“So, when did you decide?”

“Bout a half hour ago.”

“Really? You've known I loved you for, what, three weeks? And you just decided a half hour ago?”

Gabby smiled. “Well, for sure. I mean, I've known, but I wanted to be sure.”
She rolled away from me, stood up and started toward the door.

“Hey!” I called.

She stopped and turned toward me. “What?”

“You've got dimples on your ass.”

“They're not on my ass. They're above my ass.”

“Okay,” I chuckled, “but you've also got come dribbling down your leg.”

“Yeah, I can feel it. Stay here.”

She disappeared through the door and made a sharp right into the bathroom. She returned with a warm washcloth and a towel. She tossed it to me. “Clean up,” she ordered and we’ll get a drink.

I rolled off the bed, washed myself and toweled off. I looked around, then wrapped the towel around my middle and walked into the small living room.

“What the hell is that?” she asked, looking at the towel.

“Modesty?” I suggested.

“I don’t want you modest,” she stated. “I want you naked.”

I shrugged and removed the towel.

“Better,” she said. “Beer?”

“Sure,” I answered. I lay the towel on the seat of the easy chair and sat on it while Gabrielle moved about in the kitchen. She returned, handed me the beer and sat opposite me on the sofa.

“So, what should we talk about?” she asked.

“Love?” I suggested.

“Okay,” she nodded. “You do love me, don’t you?”

I studied her for a moment. “Yup,” I told her.

“And you’re not planning to run for the door?”

“I’m still here, aren’t I?”

“You know I hate it when you do that.”

“Do what?”

“Answer a question with another question. Just give me a straight answer,” she directed.

“Sometimes the answer is obvious if you just look at the situation.”

“What something looks like isn’t always the truth. Sometimes it’s just, what do they call it, perception?”

“In this case, though, the answer is obvious. I’m still here. I’m not running for the door. I love you. You’ve told me you love me. I’m not leaving.”

Gabby paused. “The sex was great,” she noted.

“Not spectacular?”

She grinned. “Yeah, it was spectacular. Shit, I saw stars!”

It was my turn to grin. “And I just wanted to absorb you into me.”

“Why?”

“Because, Gabby, I love you. You perfectly fit with me. There’s a whole in my psyche that you fit into perfectly.”

Gabrielle chuckled. “Yeah, and I’ve got a hole you fit into perfectly, too.”

“That’s a bit crass,” I noted. “I’m talking about metaphysical, emotional realities and you bring it down to sex.”

“Sex is important,” she said. “It’s an important part of love.”

“Okay. I don’t disagree.”

“I was right, you know,” she said. “I said I was going to love fucking you. I did. I do. I’m going to want to do it again.”

I laughed and quickly added, “Me, too, Gabby.”

She sidled up to me and placed her hands on my shoulders, then cupped them behind my neck. “I do love you, Jeb. I want to make you happy. I want us to be together.”

I set my beer on the floor and cupped her ass in my hands. “I want you to be happy, too, Gabby. If I can be a part of that, well, that will make me happy.” I pulled her to me and placed a kiss just under her navel.

“Would you think I was a slut if I told you I was ready to fuck you again?” she whispered.

“Most definitely,” I kidded her, “and it would delight me.”

“You want me to be a slut?” she asked.

“I want you to be my slut, honey,” I answered, placing a few kisses in the same area of her lower abdomen. Her skin was soft and smooth, yet firm underneath.

“You’re making me all wet down there again,” she said. “I still feel those little shocks.”

“Mmm hmm,” I hummed, continuing to kiss the tender flesh and inhaling the fragrance of her body.

“Come on,” she whispered. “Let’s go back to bed.”

I released her and followed those delightful dimples into the bedroom. This time I sat on the bed and pulled her toward me so she was standing just like in the living room. I placed my lips on her belly and continued to kiss and lick her.

“You’re teasing me,” she protested.

“I’m not,” I said defensively. “I just love the feel, taste and smell of your flesh.”

“But you know what I want,” she said.

“I think I do,” I answered. “Something like this?” I slid my tongue into her labial folds and search out the nub of her clit. Gabby pushed her hips forward.

“Oh, shit, yes!” she moaned. “It happens down there, too! The sparks!”

I grinned and drove my tongue through the slit and teased the tiny nub. Her hips pushed rapidly forward and back and she groaned. “How the fuck do you do that?”

“Love you?”

“No, you bastard! How do you make me come so quickly?”

“I think,” I said between licks, “it’s because,” I licked again, “you want to.”

“Aw, fuck!” she moaned. “You really know how to drive a girl crazy.”

“So you approve?” I said.

“Oh, God! Yes!”

I felt her fingers clutch my shoulders. She shoved her pussy full into my face and held herself there. The tingle sparked through us, humming through my tongue and whatever portion of her it touched.

“Oh, fuck!” she wailed as I drove my tongue up into her love canal. I could feel the pulsations as she clamped and released in her climax. She pulled away from me, shoved me hard enough to make me fall on the bed and dropped to her knees. In an instant she had grabbed my meat and covered it with her lips, sucking it roughly into her mouth. She felt like velvet. It was mine turn to moan.

I looked down and saw her dark hair splayed around my hips. She tossed it back with a hand and I could see her face, her lips working on my hard cock, and her eyes looking square into my own.

“Gabby, I don’t want to come like this,” I moaned. “I want to come inside you.”

Her eyes flashed and she nodded. She released me long enough to warn me, “One day, though, I’m going to want you to come in my mouth.” Then she dove back down on my hardness. She hummed and sucked, she licked and tasted. Her tongue sought out every ridge and vein, and she held the base firmly with her left hand as her right continuously brushed the hair from her eyes and face.

“Please, Gabby,” I moaned. “Let me inside you.”

She groaned with my cock at the deepest penetration of her mouth, then slowly withdrew her lips, her tongue pressing along the length.

“You want to fuck me?” she whispered hoarsely.

“Yes, yes,” I pleaded.

“Can I fuck you instead?”

“Oh, God! Yes!”

She climbed up onto the bed, kneeling astride my hips.

“I want to kiss you,” I demanded. “I want to kiss that talented mouth of yours.” I put my hands behind her neck and pulled her lips to mine. My tongue drove into her mouth and I could taste the salty remnant of my precum.

Gabby’s right hand sought out my meat and held it firmly as she lowered herself on my cock. The feeling of her heat enveloping my rod was glorious.

She pulled away from my lips and placed her hands on my shoulders. “Oh, baby, that feels so good. I love you, Jeb. I really do love you.”

“I love you, too, baby,” I whispered. “You feel like heaven.”

I grabbed the globes of her breasts and let my thumbs rub across the rubbery flesh of her nipples. In reaction, I could feel her clamp on me.

Gabby began to move on me, simply rocking her hips forward and back. She sat up on me and rolled her head back, looking to the ceiling. “Oh, God!” she wailed. “That feels so good!”

I let her set the pace, trying to respond with my own thrusts to match hers. It didn’t prove all that difficult. We were in synch.

“Fuck on me, baby,” I urged her. “Use me. Use me as your tool for your own enjoyment.”

“I love fucking you,” she moaned. “I love how you feel inside me. You’re mine, now and I’m going to have you whenever I want.”

I nodded. “I’m yours, baby. I want you to use me.”

“Oh, God!” she wailed. “I’m fucking you! I love fucking you! God, it feels so good! I want to come. You’re making me come! Your cock is making me come! Awwww, shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Her muscles clamped and released, yet she did not stop plunging herself on me. She stopped speaking and pressed against me, making a little squeal as her orgasm washed over her.

“No, you didn’t,” she moaned.

“Not yet,” I admitted, “but if you can keep going a little...”

“Hmmmmmm,” she moaned, resuming the forward and back motion. “Let me do it again,” she whispered. The movements were slower but kept increasing in tempo.

“I’m yours, baby,” I murmured. “I love how you come. I love seeing your face and hearing your voice. Please, do it again for me.”

“Oh, God! I love you!” she wailed. “Shoot your come inside me. Soon, lover. I need to feel your come inside me.”

I was surprised at how easily Gabrielle built up to another orgasm. I knew I was only three or four strokes from exploding. At the same time, I could sense she was ready to roll over the top herself. I pulled her shoulders down so I could kiss her lips. She was surprised by the move long enough to break the rhythm and allow me to recover a bit. She started again and, as we battled our tongues against each other, I could feel her building again to another climax. I released her shoulders and looked into her flashing black eyes. “Come for me, Gabby,” I ordered. She pounded her hips on me and began to wail.

The familiar burning in my thighs let me know that I would be shooting my load in just seconds. I grunted my own release as Gabby keened and wailed.

“Oh! Fuck! Yeah!” she bellowed. “I feel your come! Fuck! Yes! Fuck me! Oh, fuck!”

In spite of Gabrielle doing most of the work, I was spent. I lay with her atop me for several minutes, breathing hard. Gabrielle clutched on me several times as we tried to regain our ragged breath. I was surprised when she clasped her hands on either side of my face and planted kisses on my forehead, next to my eyes, on my cheeks, chin, and sever small kisses on my lips.

“That,” Gabby panted, “was spectacular!”

I laughed through my gasping. “Told you,” I quipped.

It took us about five minutes to regain our breath. In that time, we looked at each other, touched each other, held one another, and generally basked in the warmth of this new relationship. No words were exchanged.

Gabby climbed off me, collected the linens and dashed off to the bathroom once again. I checked my equipment and found globs of sticky, grey goop needed to be cleaned up. I stood and followed Gabby into the bathroom.

“Oh, shit!” she screamed when I touched her shoulder. “You startled me. You’re supposed to wait for me in there,” she said, inclining her head toward the bedroom.

I pushed out my lower lip. “I missed you!”

“We’re in real trouble, then, aren’t we?” she laughed. She handed over a washcloth. “Here,” she said. “You’re going to need this.”

“I know. Made quite a mess, didn’t we?”

“Sex is messy,” she quipped. “One of the things that makes it fun.”

I wiped away the remnants clinging to my gear, folded the washcloth and generally scrubbed my genital area.

“Are you happy, Gabby?” I asked her.

“Yeah,” she said, inspecting my work. “You did good.”

“That’s not what I mean. I mean, are you happy?”

She faced me, plopped her arms on my shoulders and looked into my face. Her voice was a whisper. “Happier than I’ve been in years,” she said. “How about you?”

I nodded. “I’ve been made love to twice a beautiful, engaging woman, who happens to love me. Of course I’m happy. I just want to make sure you are.”

“We’re here, together,” she said, seriously. “I’ve put everything else away for the time being. Sure, we’re going to have some challenges going forward. But, for tonight, it’s just you and me. We’re together. All that is important is us. All the other stuff we’ll deal with later.”

“Let’s deal with something right now,” I said firmly.

She cocked an eyebrow. “What?”

“I expect us to be exclusive,” I stated. “From here on out, I mean.”

“You mean you don’t want me fucking anybody else, right?”

“And I won’t either.”

“Let me tell you something, Buster,” she snapped. “I haven’t gotten laid in two years. Yours the first cock I’ve touched since, well, back then. I’m already exclusive.”

“And discriminating,” I chuckled.

That fired her up. “What the fuck does that mean?”

I held up my hands, “I’m just saying, to choose me after so long a time of abstinence, that’s pretty choosey. I like it. It’s a good thing.”

She calmed down a bit. “Oh, well. Okay, then.”

“Got kind of a temper, don’t you?”

“You want to find out, just try fucking me over.”

“And over, and over, and over again!”

Gabby started to laugh. “We will, won’t we?”

“I don’t see how we can keep from it. Personally, I’m already addicted,” I confessed.

“You want some chips or something?” she asked.

I shook my head.

“Crackers and cheese, another beer?”

“No, thank you.”

“Well, what do you want to do?”

“I want to go back to bed with you, hold you, kiss you, love you, and maybe, in a little while…”

Gabby laughed. “Got you under my spell, do I?”

I nodded slowly. It dawned on me just then. If anything described Gabby in song or legend, it would be “Witchy Woman”. That’s just who she was, and I loved her.

“So, how are we doing?” I asked as we made our way back to the bedroom.

“Great!” she smiled at me. “We’re doing great.”

“Not ready to ditch me for the next stud in line?”

“There isn’t any next stud in line. I’m in this for the love and the loving. The others just want a fucking. Besides, none of them make me feel like you do.”

“Feed my ego,” I told her. “Come lay down here in my arms and tell me how I make you feel.”

We slept for several hours cuddled against each other. I could see by the bedroom clock it was nearly a quarter-to-two in the morning when I felt Gabby stirring against me. I extricated myself from her and walked to the bathroom. I shaded my eyes from the light to make sure my aim was accurate and emptied my straining bladder. I wiped and rinsed my hands, extinguished the light, opened the door and bumped into my witchy woman as I stepped through the door.

“Hey,” I whispered.

“I got to pee, too,” she said. I kissed her lightly on the shoulder and let her by me in the narrow hallway. I crawled back into the bed and waited. My mind whirled about the situation. There were going to be some hard times ahead for us, I acknowledged. Gabby’s foremost concern had to be her kids. It wouldn’t be fair to them to just deposit me in their midst. “This is Jeb. He’s going to be your new dad.” Our relationship as a couple depended on the reaction to me of a seven and a five-year-old. I’d better be able to act the part of a superhero or Gabby and I were doomed.

Gabby crawled up from the bottom of the bed next to me. “Here,” she whispered, her fingers seeking out my lips.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Listerine strip,” she said. “I just had one, too. I hate morning breath.”

I opened my mouth and let her deposit the strip on my tongue.

“Good thinking,” I said.

Gabby snuggled into me. “I love being next to you like this,” she said.

“Me, too,” I agreed.

“Are you really all right with all this?”

“I’m very much all right being here with you like this,” I said.

“But you’re worried,” she noted.

“Well, I have been thinking,” I admitted.

“About what?”

“Your kids.”

“You’ve been thinking about my kids?”

“Yes,” I told her.

“What about them?”

I sighed. “The future of our relationship depends on how your kids get along with me. If they see me as an intruder who will separate them from their mother, we’re going to be in real trouble.”

Gabby lay very still, no longer snuggling. “I’d hate that,” she said, finally.

“We’ve got to be very careful how we do this, Gabby,” I told her. “They’ve got to want me to be here, to be with you, to be with them. You just can’t force me on them just because you love me.”

“I know,” she agreed.

“No matter how much we love each other, how much we want to be together, if they perceive me as an interloper, it will make things very difficult. I won’t, I can’t allow our relationship to come between your kids and you. If they don’t want me around, if they hate me, they’re liable to hate you, too, for forcing me on them.”

There was a long silence. Finally Gabby softly said, “Why? Why do we have to do this now?”

“We don’t. I mean, we don’t have to do this in this instant, but I was thinking about it. I’m going to hate being apart from you. I’m going to hate the way it feels to ache to be in your space. Until we get this situation with the kids taken care of, our time together is going to be sporadic, and I’m going to ache for you all the time.”

“Not tonight,” she said quietly. “Tonight we’re here, together, no problems, no worries. Just hold me.”

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her head to my shoulder. It was then I noticed the dampness on her cheek. “You’ve been crying?”

She nodded silently. “I’m going to ache for you, too, you know,” she said shakily. “I want you in my life and in my space, too. The thought of losing you makes me more than sad.”

I kissed her forehead. “Its okay, Gabby,” I whispered. “We’ll deal with it.”

I felt her nod. “Tonight, though, let’s just be together, okay?”

“Okay. Tonight there’s just you and me.”

“Come inside me,” she whispered, turning to pull me atop her. “I want to feel you inside me, part of me.”

I rolled over, taking my weight on my elbows and knees. I kissed her head, her eyes, her cheeks. I snuggled my face into her neck and whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you,” she whispered back, taking hold of my rod and pulling me into her. I easily slid inside and just held my position.

“I love being together with you like this,” I told her, inhaling the fragrance of her.

Her legs locked around my hips and held me tight. “This feels so good,” she whispered, “so right.”

“Passion gives way to love,” I whispered back, wrapping my hands around her shoulders from underneath and pulling her downward on me.

“Then make love with me,” she murmured.

Our need to touch and be touched swelled and waned in gentle motions, never disappearing, but never cresting to the zenith of our earlier encounters. We moved slowly against each other, savoring each sensation. Our contact resembled an ember of heat, permeating into a warm desire of need and yearning. Gabby allowed her hands to roam across my back, alternately pressing and resting, just maintaining contact. Her nails lightly scraped, and her finger smoothed my skin. Meanwhile, my lips pressed every inch of flesh available within reach. At the same time, we retained an easy rhythm of press and withdraw, her hips rotating gently to receive and recover with each thrust.

I heard the tell-tale whimper, more of a sigh, as she approached her climax. There was no urgency, however. She seemed content to let the sensations wash over her rather than force an explosive release.

“Open you mouth, my love and let it come,” I whispered. “Just accept it and let go of it. It will come, I promise,” I told her.

She opened her mouth and I could hear her moan. “How do you know?” she wondered in a voice of near pain.

“It will come, my darling,” I said, easily. “You won’t have to force it. It will just happen, because of our love.”

“It is,” she whimpered. “I can feel it just there.”

“Don’t force it, my love,” I ordered. “Just relax and enjoy. It will come with warmth, a flood of emotion, and joy. Just open yourself to it.”

Gabby let her arms drop to the bed, outstretched, palms up. Her leg lock on my hips released and she simply allowed her knees to spread wide. I continue my constant, slow, even thrusting as I felt her open up and surrender to the sensations flooding through her.

“Oh, God!” she whispered. “You are making me come!”

“I know, my love, my life,” I told her, “because I love you so.”

“Oh, oh, oh!” she wailed. “That’s so wonderful! I love you! I love how you love me! Aaaahhhhhhh!”

I felt her contract around me. I grinned in self-satisfaction of having caused the easy, shattering orgasm of my love, creating a continuous, rumble-through-the-body climax, so vastly different from the explosive release of our previous need-based joinings. Now, I reasoned, I could let myself go.

I held myself to her body as her arms swiped gently across the sheet and her knees alternately closed and released around my body. I focused on my own need, my mind visualizing the image of my cock sliding through the pulsations of her love canal. I imagined the connection of her womb to her heart, the sensations of her climax triggering a warm flood of feelings to strengthen and enhance the feelings of love she felt for me.

I groaned as the warmth of her permeated through me. She tossed her head and moaned as she continued to experience her own release. “Oh, yeah!” she murmured over and over and over again.

“Soon, my love,” I grunted in her ear.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she groaned.

The burning began in my thighs and I felt the first pangs of release flow through me. “Take me in you,” I whispered in a strained voice, and unloaded the hot spurts of my essence as deep inside her as I could manage.

Gabby wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs across my thighs, pulling me to her tightly. I heard her sob break from within her depths as I spewed my seed into her. I lay as lightly as I could atop her, holding her tight to me.

“What the fuck are you trying to do to me?” she sobbed.

“Love you,” I answered.

“You’re supposed to come fuck me,” she bawled.

“I did.”

“That’s not fucking,” she continued to wail.

“You’re right, my sweet. That’s making love.”

“How do I let you go after that?” she demanded.

“Has nobody ever made love to you before?”

“Not like that,” she said, her tears continuing to flow. “I’ve fucked and liked the fucking. But, that…”

“Then again,” I said, “perhaps nobody has ever loved you like I do.”

“Oh, shit!” she wailed. “We are so screwed. I can’t lose you now.”

“Its okay, Gabby. Really.” I tried to calm her.

“I wanted to fuck you, I admit it. I knew we were going to fuck good together. But, this? This is, oh, God!”

“Love me?” I asked.

“Do I love you? Do you know what you just did to me? Do you know how you released everything inside me? Do you know? I’m strong and smart, pushy and bitchy and hard. You just made me a pool of, I don’t know what, jello!”

“It was always there, Gabby. I just broke through the crust you created and showed you what it’s like to be loved.”

“I can’t be that,” she stammered, pushing me away.

“Yes, you can,” I told her, rolling away from her, “because, I will be here to help you.”

Gabby sat up on the bed, resting her back on the wall at the head, her knees drawn up and her arms wrapped around them. She sat there, shaking her head slowly.

“What did you do to me?” she asked again.

“I just made love to you,” I answered, “and you made love with me.”

In the dim light coming through the window I could see the sparkle of her dark eyes.

“Do you really love me like that?” she said very quietly.

“It wouldn’t have happened like that if I didn’t,” I answered.

“Will it happen again?”

I touched her check with my forefinger. “Yes.”

“How can you be sure?”

“All you have to do is ask me to make love with you,” I said. “What we had is all about the love and very little about the sex.”

“I like sex with you,” she said defiantly.

“And I with you. That will happen again, too.”

“But this, this was, I don’t know.’

“This was you and I, joining together, proclaiming our love for one another,” I explained. “It’s more than sex, Gabby. It really is about the love.”

Gabby shook her head. “I never knew.”

I chuckled. “Now you know.”

She sat silently against the wall, contemplating her toes. Finally, she looked at me.

“What are we going to do about my kids?” she said.

“You really want to do this now?” I asked.

“I’m not losing you because of my kids. We need to make sure they love you as much as I do.”

I laughed. “I don’t think that’s a realistic proposition.”

“I do love you.”

“I know, Gabby.”

“You want to know why?”

“If you want to tell me.”

I could feel her eyes burning into me. “You really are one of the nice guys.”

“I don’t know, Gabby. I bedded you as quick as you’d let me.”

“But, you waited. You were respectful. You understand I need to consider my kids. You want my Mom to like you. You’re one of the nice guys. And,”

“There’s an ‘and’?” I asked.

“Sex with you is terrific. I mean it. No joking, now. We work together.”

“I’m flattered.”

“Shut up, will you, and let me finish.”

“You’re not finished?”

“We had wonderful, hot, jungle sex. We fucked, ate, sucked and everything. Then you made love to me like nobody ever has before.”

“You done?”

“No. I just. I’m trying. The sex. You always made sure I had mine. That’s, …well, too many guys just get theirs and they’re done. I just wanted you to know I noticed.”

“Hey, Gabby! Am I a nice guy?”

“Oh, God! Yes! Yes, you are.”

“Remember the old adage. Nice guys finish last.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments