Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally and Billy's Second Date

"Sally and Billy continue to explore each other's bodies and emotions."

6
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
When Sally got home from her first date with Billy, she headed straight to the bathroom. She took a long hot bubble bath. Her freshly deflowered pussy was quite sore, and she thought a bath would help. She also wanted to remove the aroma of sex she knew would be all over her body. After washing herself, Sally blissfully soaked in the hot water and day-dreamed about her new boyfriend and lover.

Billy had been so wonderful to her. He had told her he loved her as much as she loved him. When she offered him her virginity, he had refused to take her on the couch where they had been. Instead, he took her to his bedroom where they could be more comfortable. He had taken her cherry as gently as he could. Sally felt Billy truly loved her and was happy they had become boyfriend and girlfriend.

Sally knew she would have to be honest with her mother when asked about her date. Sally and her mother had always been honest with each other about important things, and this was an important event. However, she didn't need to be blatant about what had happened with Billy and reek of sex while they talked. Luckily, Sally's mother had been in bed when she came in.

After her bath, Sally went to bed. She fell asleep thinking of Billy and their love making. She slept soundly all night. She awoke a little earlier than usual for a Friday morning. She tentatively reached down between her legs and felt herself. To her delight, she wasn't very sore at all. She was just a little tender. She dressed for school and went down to the kitchen to face her mother's expected questions about her date.

As Sally walked into the kitchen she spoke to her mother, “Good morning, Mom.” Sally's voice was cheerful.

“Good morning, Sally. You seem to be in a very good mood this morning. I guess your date with Billy went well.”

“Oh Mom, it was perfect. I told him I loved him and asked him to my boyfriend. He said he loved me too and has loved me for a long time. He said he would be honored to be my boyfriend and to have me as his girlfriend.” Sally seemed to be bubbling as she replied to her mother.

Sally's mother looked seriously at her dreamy-eyed daughter and cocked her head. She could see something was different about Sally. She had to asked, “Sally, that's wonderful. Tell me the truth, now. Is that all that happened?”

Sally nervously hesitated and hung her head before answering her mother. “No, Mom, there's more. It was so wonderful. Mom, Billy and I made love.”

Sally's mother remained remarkably calm. “Sally, you know I had hoped you would wait a little longer. However, I know how you feel about Billy, and I think Billy feels the same way about you. Now, I must tell you a little secret. I was about your age when your father and I got together and made love for the first time. So, I know how you feel right now. Just be sure you keep up with your birth control pills. None of us want any surprises, do we?”

Sally replied, “No Mom.”

Then her mother asked, “So, what happens now.”

Sally quickly answered, “Billy and I are going to the basketball game tonight.”

“Are you sure? You never go to the games.”

“I know Mom, but now Billy is my boyfriend and he will be close by. I want to show him off to all those who picked on me over the years.”

Sally's mother smiled at her daughter. “I understand, and I know Billy will be there for you. But, will that be fair to him.”

Sally smiled broadly and replied, “We talked about it. He's okay with it. I think he wants to impress on the other students that I am his girlfriend, and he will be there to protect me if I need him.” Sally then darted out the door and headed off to school.

Unfortunately, Billy had an early class on Friday and he had already left for college. He would therefore not be able to take his girlfriend to school.

The school day dragged slowly on for both of the new lovers. Even though she was at the head of her class academically, Sally couldn't seem to concentrate on her lessons. She even answered a question wrong in her advanced placement science class. All she could think of was Billy. Sally was in deeply love.

Billy was also struggling in his classes. He just could not get Sally out of my mind. Every time he tried to concentrate on something, Sally's smiling face popped into his mind. He was truly in love with his young girlfriend.

Classes finally ended for both of them. Billy drove to his old high school where Sally was waiting for him to pick her up. She practically ran toward his car as he pulled into the school's parking lot. After a brief but passionate kiss, they settled down and headed home. Along the way, Sally told Billy of her conversation with here mother.

Billy tensed up and asked, “Did you tell her everything? Did you tell her we made love?”

“Yes Billy. Mom and I don't have secrets about important things.” Sally answered.

Billy nervously asked, “What did she say about us making love?”

Sally smiled at Billy and replied. “She told me she had hoped I would have waited a little longer, but she understood. She then told me that she and Dad had gotten together for the first time at about the same age as I am right now.”

Billy visibly relaxed. “I am so glad she is not mad at me for taking advantage of her daughter.”

Sally giggled. “I'm not sure, but I think it was I who took advantage of you. Anyway, she's not mad at either of us.”

About that time, they pulled into Sally's driveway. Being a well raised young man, Billy accompanied Sally into her home. He thought silently, ' I might as well get this over with. I'll have to face her parents at some time. It might as well be right now.'

As Sally and Billy entered her home, they were greeted by her mother. Billy spoke first. “I need to explain about last night. Sally and I....”

Sally's mother interrupted, “You don't need to explain anything, Billy. Her father and I understand what happened. Even though we wished you had waited a little longer, we had been expecting something like this. You two have been best friends for such a long time, and you have helped Sally out so many times over the years. It was bound to happen eventually. As long as you don't hurt each other, you won't have any trouble from me or her father. Now go get ready to take your girlfriend to the ball game.”

“Yes Ma'am.” Bill responded. He kissed Sally on her cheek and headed home.

Sally's mother then turned to her daughter. “Sally, by coming in and facing what could have been a very stressful situation, Billy has proven to me that you have a brave and caring boyfriend. I hope you take good care of him, and don't let him get away.”

“I won't Mom.” Sally then ran up the steps to shower and change clothes. A short time later, she came down wearing a pair of tight jeans and a snug fitting blouse. Even though she was completely covered, her blouse helped show off her substantial breasts. Her jeans accentuated her plump butt. Even though she was a little overweight, she felt sexy. She wanted to be sexy for her boyfriend.

About an hour and a half later, Billy knocked on Sally's door. Sally opened the door and was surprised to see him there so soon. “You're a little early aren't you?”

“Just a bit. I thought we'd get a bite to eat on the way to the game.” He then noticed her clothing. Like most young men, he is sometimes a bit slow to see what was right in front of his face. “Wow! You look great, Sally.”

Sally grinned from ear to ear. She then yelled to her mother that they were leaving. Her mom yelled back. “Okay, have fun and be careful. Billy, you take care of my little girl.”

“Yes Ma'am. I will. I promise.” Billy responded.

We then went out and got into my car. Sally again slid up close to my side and kissed my cheek. We then headed to a nearby fast food joint for burgers and fries before the game.

The lead punk that had assaulted Sally Thursday afternoon came strolling in just as Sally and Billy took their seats. He was accompanied by his bitch of the week. Billy couldn't help but laugh when the two made eye contact. The punk and his bitch immediately turned and left the restaurant.

After leisurely eating their dinner, Sally and Billy headed for the high school gym to see the game. The Junior Varsity game was already in progress when they arrived. Sally asked, “Where would you like to sit?”

Without hesitation, Billy said, “Top row behind the home team.”

Once they were seated, Sally asked, “Why did you select such high seats, Billy?”

“You can see the entire floor from here. And, if trouble starts, with our backs literally against the wall, I don't have to worry about what's coming up behind us.” He explained. Since this was Sally's first basketball game, he also had to explain much of what she was seeing on the court. He did so with caring patience.

Between the JV and Varsity games, Sally and Billy made a trip to the concession stand. They also walked the school's hallways during the Varsity game half-time.

As they walked hand in hand a few of Sally's classmates spoke. Most of them were the smarter kids in class and merely wanted to know who Sally was with. She proudly introduced her boyfriend to them. She practically beamed when telling them Billy was twenty-years-old and a college student. He politely bowed to the girls and shook hands with the boys. Sally didn't realize how many of her classmates had also been intimidated by the punks as she had been.

Of course they had all heard what Billy had done to the punks after school Thursday afternoon. Many of them asked if they could sit with Sally and Billy. He understood why and welcomed them. They had been picked on by the punks as well and appreciated the security his presence represented.

When they encountered the punks in the hallways, most of them gave Sally and Billy a wide berth. None wanted a rematch with him. A few of them made crude remarks, but they quickly apologized when Billy stepped toward them with anger in his eyes.

Surrounded by a bunch of Sally's new friends, we enjoyed the Varsity game without further incident.

As we left the school gym, Sally smiled up at Billy and shyly asked, “Could we get another Coke before you take me home?”

He smiled down at his girlfriend and replied, “Of course we can. I can think of nothing better than having a soda with my new girlfriend. As they climbed into his car, Sally again scooted close to him. They exchanged a passionate kiss before leaving the school's parking lot.

On the way home, Billy draped his right arm over Sally's shoulders.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

She quickly pulled his hand down to her right breast. He smiled down at her, gave her tit a gentle squeeze, and drove home.

A short time later, we pulled into his driveway. Sally seemed to be in a hurry to get into the house. Billy followed her in and offered her a seat on the couch while he retrieved their drinks.

When he returned with their drinks, Sally was sitting with a broad smile on her face. She had removed her shoes, and taken off her blouse, bra, and jeans. She was beautiful dressed in nothing but her pink panties. She was holding up her D-cup breasts as if offering them for Billy's pleasure.

Billy sat next to Sally and pulled her close with his left arm over her shoulders. With his right hand, he began fondling her tits. Sally was soon cooing as her nipples hardened.

With gasping breaths Sally pushed Billy away from her chest and said, “Billy, some of the girls at school have been talking about sex. They do something they say their boyfriends really like. I want to try something if you don't mind. Last night you licked me until I had an orgasm. It was fantastic. I want to do the same thing for you. Will you please allow and show me how to give you a blow-job?”

Billy replied, “Sally, if you are sure you want to do that, I would love to show you what feels good to me.”

Sally giggled. Without another word, she began by unbuckling his belt. She then unbuttoned his pant's waistband and lowered his zipper. As he had the previous night, Billy lifted my hips and she slid his pants and boxers down his legs and off his feet.

Her hand was shaking as she reached up, grabbed Billy's hard cock, and began slowly stroking it up and down. She soon had his cock as hard as it could get. “Please, tell me what to do.”

“You can begin by simply kissing my cock's head. Use your tongue to swab around it.” Just like with her school work, Sally was a very quick student. “Now, put my cock's head in your mouth and suck it a little while your tongue keeps swabbing it.” Sally immediately followed each instruction. “Now, kiss all over the rest of the shaft.”

Without being told, she gently massaged his balls and licked them while sucking them into her mouth. After several minutes of sucking and licking his balls, she licked up the shaft until she again had my cock's head between her lips.

He told her, “Take as much of my cock into your mouth as you can. Keep licking and sucking, Baby. You're doing great.”

Sally slowly slid more and more of Billy's cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked it with enthusiasm. She gagged and had to pulled back when she pressed the hard cock to the entrance of her throat. She looked up at him with a sad look in her eyes and said, “I'm sorry, Billy.”

He gently stroked the silky auburn hair on the back of her head. “That's okay, Baby. Putting my cock all the way in and down your throat is called deep-throat. You don't have to do that if you don't want to. That's something of an advanced skill you may want to learn sometime later. You are doing great for now.”

She smiled broadly and resumed her sucking and licking efforts. Her mouth was like a vacuum on his cock, and Sally quickly had him ready to cum.

“Sally baby, I'm about to cum. You can swallow if you like, spit it in the sink, or finish with your hands. It's up to you.”

She hesitated a few seconds, smiled with his cock's head still between her lips, and took it back into her mouth as deep as she could. She rapidly bobbed her head up and down my shaft and sucked even harder.

He gasped. “Here it cums, Baby.” Billy then caressed the back of her head and shot several spurts of cum into her eager mouth. “Aaaahh!” Billy sighed when he finished feeding Sally his load of cum.

Sally sucked even harder as she pulled his cock from her mouth. Our connection was broken with a loud smack of her lips. She looked up at Billy, grinned broadly, and swallowed. She asked, “What did you think of your girlfriend's first blow-job?”

It was fantastic! What did you think of it, Baby?”

Sally was grinning from ear to ear. “Your cum was a little salty, but I think I can get used to it. As a matter of fact, I think I want to do this a lot. I also want to learn, or at least try to learn, how to do deep-throat for you.”

Sally then crawled up Billy's body and laid on his chest. “I love you, Billy,” she cooed.

“I love you too, Sally.”

Sally laid on his chest and they held each other tight. We cuddled for some time until his cock began to stiffen again. He then held onto her ass cheeks as he stood and helped her up. He then cradled her in his arms and carried her to his bed. Once there, he gently laid her down and removed her panties. He crawled in between her legs. She spread them wide giving his full access to her pussy. I then returned the favor and ate her pussy until she was writhing on the bed. She screamed as her orgasm overtook her body. With gasping breaths, Sally said, “Oh God Billy! Eat me! I love it when you eat me!”

As she came down from her orgasm, Billy crawled up her body until their lips met in a passionate kiss. He then held her tight and rolled over. She was thus pulled on top of him.

Sally then took over. She scooted down until her pussy's lips parted and allowed his cock's entry. Once she had his cock's head in her pussy, she sat upright. She brought her knees up beside his hips and slowly lowered herself until she had his cock fully buried in her horny hole. Sally groaned when she had him fully engulfed in her pussy with the head of his cock firmly pressed against her cervix.

Sally then began raising and lowering her hips and repeatedly drove Billy's hard cock deep into her hungry horny hole. She slowly increased the speed and power of her self-impalement until she was rapidly slamming herself down on the cock in her pussy. “Umph! Umph! Umph!” Sally grunted each time she thrust herself down and drove Billy's cock into her cervix.

He fondled her ample tits as she repeatedly drove his cock into her tight pussy's depths.

Twice she slammed down hard and shuddered through climaxes. After brief rests following her climaxes, she resumed her thrusting and soon had him ready to cum again.

He warned her as his orgasm neared. “Baby, I'm about to cum.” He then reached up and grabbed her hips. Pulling her hips down tightly to his groin, he pumped a load of cum deep into her pussy.

Sally groaned and shuddered as another orgasm washed through her body. She then fell forward crushing her tits on his chest. She gasped, “Oh my God, Billy. I can't get over how good it feels when we make love.” She continued to squirm and grind her pussy on my cock as she lay on me.

“Me too, Baby! Me too. You are a wonderful girlfriend and a great lover,” he replied.

As she caught her breath she giggled and asked, “Did you like the blow-job?”

“It was fantastic, Baby. Especially since it was your first time. I hope we can do that again real soon. I also loved how enthusiastic you were while you rode my cock.”

Sally giggled again and hugged me tightly. “I can't help it. I want to give you as much of me as I can.”

He replied, “You already have sweetheart. You gave me your cherry last night and one hell of a blow-job tonight. Then you rode me hard.”

Sally silently laid on Billy's chest for a little while before she said anything. She then softly said, “I know Billy, but I feel there's more I can give you. I want you to never have to look to another girl for anything. I want to give you everything you will ever want or need. I love you.”

Billy hugged her tightly to his chest and she moaned contentedly. “I love you too, Sally. If you keep giving yourself to me like you have, I will never need to even look at another girl.”

A short time later, after cuddling a while, they got up and dressed. Billy walked Sally home even though it was only next door. He gave her a quick kiss at her door and said, “I'll see you tomorrow, Baby.”

Sally smiled and went inside. Her mother and father were sitting in the living room watching the late night news and having a drink. Her mother called out to her, “How was the game, Sally? Did you have a good time?”

“Oh Mom, it was fantastic. Billy was wonderful to all my friends and even put a few punks in their place without having to hit them. I guess the word is out now about Billy and me.”

In her dreamy post orgasmic state, Sally had forgotten about the aroma of sex clinging to her. As she got closer to her parents, her mother was the first to notice it. She cocked her head and sniffed. Her father did the same. Her mother told her, “Sally honey, you can't wear Billy out in the first few days. You might want to take it easy on him, at least at first.”

Her father nearly choked on his drink. Sally and her father had the same honest relationship she had with her mother. He said to his daughter, “Sally, don't listen to your mother this time. She tried to wear me out the whole first year we were together. Believe me, Billy will love you all the more for it. Would you like one word of advise from you father?”

Sally replied timidly, “Sure Dad.”

He said, “In one word, 'shave'. I promise you, Billy will like it. Your mother still keeps herself bald and I love it. So will Billy.”

Somewhat startled at her father's bluntness, Sally asked, “Dad, you mean down there?”

“Yep! Shave your snatch. He'll love it,” he explained.

Sally's mother silently nodded agreeing with her husband.

“Okay, I will.” Sally agreed with her parents.

She then headed to the shower. She knew from the way her parents had looked at her when she came close to them that she must smell like sex. After taking a long, hot, and relaxing shower, Sally used the razor she used under her arms and began shaving her bushy pussy. As she finished shaving she noticed she had become aroused. Her pussy lips became swollen and the entire area was extremely sensitive to the touch.

That night, before dozing off, she used her hand and fingers to give herself some very comforting sensations. She whimpered Billy's name as she plunged her two middle fingers as deeply into her pussy as she could. Sally then quickly drifted off to sleep while rubbing her freshly shaved pussy and dreamed of Billy.

Saturday morning, Sally got up earlier than usual. She dashed through her homework and then got dressed. She couldn't wait to see Billy. Neither of them had school and she wanted to spend the entire day with her boyfriend. She didn't know how or when, but she wanted to surprise him when he discovered her bald pussy.

Sally couldn't help but wonder what else she could do for Billy. She knew there was something more. But, what was it?





Published 
Written by Luckymann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments