Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophia - A Doomed Love Story

"Sophia liked having men in her life, and kept a healthy sex life, but also harbored a secret."

4
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
8.9k words 8.9k words

After I broke up with my live-in girlfriend I was kind of at a loose end.  So I became more involved with the local Rotary again.  I had by that time became one of the 'old hands', which was good since the local club had swelled with many new recent college graduates joining at the urging of their company officers.  I became more involved in the service side of the club as well;  volunteering at the local Special Olympics, helping to organize a silent auction and other things.

Just after Christmas, I was asked by the club president to help a local high school prepare a team for an academic Olympics.  He was putting together a team of 'coaches' who would help the teen AO members in various subjects.  My subject was math and physics, which fit my background as an engineer perfectly.

So it was that after work on Wednesday, I was at a local high school.  The other coaches and I were there to be briefed by the faculty sponsor of the Academic Olympic team about what the role of academic coach was all about.  

There were five of us chatting casually in one of the teacher's lounges when the sponsor came in.  The sponsor was a woman, and boy, what a woman!  She stood about five-foot-seven and appeared to be in her early thirties, but what was striking was her figure.  She was just curvy enough to be beautiful without appearing overweight.  She had a curvaceous ass and breasts which were arresting but not overly large.  My mouth ran dry at the sight of her.

She introduced herself as Sophia (her last name isn't important) and she was one of the vice-principals of the high school.  Most of what she said went in one ear and out the other because I spent most of the meeting admiring her figure.  She was wearing a black skirted suit which, while professional, showed off her curves quite effectively.  The shirt under her suit jacket was open at the front and showed a hint of creamy cleavage.  On top of everything else, she had a large, full mouth and a full head of dark, slightly curly hair.  

"Any questions?" I heard her say, which snapped me out of my reverie.  I wanted to ask her what her measurements were but fortunately thought better of it.  However, as soon as she said that her eyes locked on to mine for about three seconds, in a glance that I can only describe as 'interest'.  I was hoping my face remained passive as the look was quite jolting, but I soon was distracted she went on to say, "let's meet the team now."

We followed her to a classroom where Sophia made introductions to the students.  All seemed eager and intelligent, and all deferred to Sophia whenever she spoke to them, addressing her as, 'yes, ma'am,' and the such.  This was a lady who took nonsense from no one, a fact I filed away.

For the remainder of the day, Sophia never spoke to me directly, although there were two more instances where I caught the 'interest' glance.  I was thinking about approaching her myself, but something about her vibe made me think instead to wait until she made a move.  I could tell the woman liked to be in control.

The following week we met again with the Academics Olympics team.  Working with them on math and physics was actually fun, for they were all obviously the cream of the crop in terms of capability, and eagerly took in whatever I told them.  Sophia spoke to us coaches before we left, and at the end spoke her first words to me, saying, "I think you missed your calling as a teacher."  I thanked her and she smiled and breezed off to tend to more vice-principal tasks.

The following week was pretty much the same.  By the way, many of the students on the team were quite attractive adolescent ladies on the verge of becoming adults and further wore pretty revealing clothing.  My mind, however, was on the beautiful vice-principal, who seemed to become more appealing in my mind each time I saw here.  

This time, after her usual out-brief to the coaches, before we left, Sophia brushed me on the arm gently.  As the others walked away I was left quite alone with her.  She smiled and asked, "Can I call you Sam?"

"Of course, if I can call you, Sophia," I replied.  

She smiled and said, "I see you grew up in Ohio."

I was taken aback briefly as to where she would have come by that fact until I remembered we all had had to fill out a fairly extensive form to be allowed to become academic coaches, which was I assume followed up by background checks.  Being a vice-principal Sophia would, of course, have seen all of that.

"I'm at a disadvantage.  You know much about me but I know little about you," I replied.

Sophia merely went on.  "Moving to Southern California must have been quite a change for you," she said.

"Well, I've been here three years now, so I'm managing all right," I replied.

"Are you currently unattached?" she asked.

 I felt like she probably knew already, but replied, "Yes, I had a nasty break-up recently, but I've made a clean break and am moving on."

Sophia was wearing a dark skirt with a white peasant-style blouse that day, somewhat different from her usual business attire.  For the first time, I noticed the top two buttons had recently been unbuttoned, and the tops of her luscious cleavage were not visible.  

"I take it you're unattached?" I asked.

Sophia shook her head.  "No, I'm quite alone in the world.  I've never been married," she replied.  I thought there must be a story there, but thought better to pry.

We had been standing near the door to the classroom, and Sophia turned and quietly close the door.  Before I could consider this development she came and stood very near to me, and looked up into my face.

"I was wondering," she said, looking me directly in the eye with a gaze that froze me like a deer staring into headlights, "if you would like to come to my house tonight, for some dinner, and some intimacy."

Damn!  This was unexpected.  I felt for a second like someone who had won the lottery.  It's not every day that a beautiful, intelligent woman offers to sleep with you.  I paused, which was good so I wouldn't blurt out one of my usual immature witticisms.  Instead, I said, "so, you mean...?"

"Yes," Sophia said, interrupting, "I'm inviting you to my home, and my bed."

I grinned.  "I don't see how I could turn this down," I said.

Sophia laughed, which was the first time I had heard her laugh.  "You didn't seem terribly shocked when I made my proposal."

I shook my head.  "I've been in LA long enough I think I've lost my capacity for astonishment."

She laughed again and reached into a pocket of her skirt.  "Here are directions to my house," she said, "about six?"

I took the paper and said, "I'll be there."  Sophia put her hand on my cheek for a moment, then quickly went out the door.  Went I went in the hallway she was already scolding a group of boys who were hanging about near the lockers too long.  I thought for a moment what I might be getting myself in to.

--------------------------------------

I arrived at Sophia's house at 6 pm sharp.  She didn't seem the type who would appreciate someone being 'fashionable'.

She lived in a very ritzy neighborhood, and her house was large and two-story, with yards and flower beds which were professionally maintained.  As I rang her bell I wondered how she could swing this on even a vice-principal's salary.

Sophia answered the door by opening with only her face around the edge of it, hiding most of her body.  I stepped inside and found she was wearing a silk bathrobe that went just down to her knees.  It only barely covered her breasts and her nipples stood out quite distinctly.  She was also doused in a quite alluring fragrance.  Apparently she had been serious about the intimacy part.

She took my hand and showed me around her home.  It was large and very nicely furnished, and she seemed rather proud of it.  After several minutes she could tell what I was thinking and said, "I know, I couldn't afford this on what a vice-principal makes.  I inherited a great deal of money from my parents when they died."

Well, that explained that.  I started to pay less attention to her home and more to her.  It was clear she wasn't wearing a bra, and presently (as she went up the stairs in front of me) it was clear she wasn't wearing panties as well.  As we ascended I could see her spectacular ass, with a hint of lips between her legs.  

"There's less to see up here," she said, taking my hand again.  She led me into what I assumed was her bedroom.  It was a large master bedroom, nicely furnished.  I could see a large walk-in closet and an even larger bathroom.  Sophia made no attempt at showing me around but led me to her large bed.  I could see that the large comforter was turned down and laid on a large chest at the foot of the bed, and the blanket and sheet were likewise turned down.  Sophia turned to face me.

"I thought we could break the sexual tension right off by having sex now, and have dinner later if that's OK with you.  Do you need anything first, like a glass of water or something?"

I said I was OK, to which she replied, "fine," and with one movement dropped her robe.

It's possible to overuse words like 'spectacular', 'incredible', and 'breathtaking' but not in this case.  Sophia had a body she obviously put a lot of effort into.  Her breasts were not overly large but large enough to hang quite pleasingly and were surmounted by plump nipples and sizeable areola.  Her hips were somewhat wide but framed a pleasing lady nest, which had been cleaned of hair and showed her plump labia quite nicely.  But what I was most impressed by were her abs.

"Sophia, you're quite beautiful," I said, breathlessly, "you've put a lot of work into your abs – they very impressive."

Sophia ran her hands over her abs and down her front and along her hips, while gently shaking her breasts.  She did this while I undressed, but the effect was to make my mouth run dry with anticipation.  As I pulled off my pants Sophia sat on the edge of her bed, leaning back in a quite sexual manner with her legs together enough to appear demure but just enough to show the edges of her lips.  

As soon as my stiff member came into view Sophia went, "mmmm," and leaned forward and gently took it in her hands.  She then reached over to her nightstand and pulled from a container what appeared to be some sort of wipe.  She proceeded to wipe my member, balls, and the base of my penis quite thoroughly before tossing the wipe into a trash can under her nightstand.  "I don't like penis breath," she said with a chuckle.  She then stroked it softly and said, "it will be heavenly to have this in my body."

Sophia laid on the bed and I laid next to her.  She propped herself on one elbow and ran her hand along my arm, then down to my waist.  I continued to admire her form, and said, "I see you've done that bikini waxing."

She smiled and said, "you'll like the result, once we begin intercourse."  

"I'd like to touch you there," I said softly.

"Oh, you will, I can assure you," Sophia replied.  She put her hand on the side of my face and said, "I hope you'll let me take the lead.  You won't regret the outcome, I can assure you."

I reached out and stroked her cheek.  "I'm not afraid of strong women.  Quite to the contrary, I find them quite alluring," I said.

Sophia took my hand and sucked on my fingers.  She had quite an active tongue and the feeling was exquisite.  Presently she reached down and began stroking my shaft again.

"Tell me," she said, "do you orgasm quickly or slowly.  It doesn't matter which, I just want to know."

"It takes me a long time to cum," I said, "although when I do I generate quite a copious flow."

Sophia raised one eyebrow and said, "that's very good to know."  She came closer and we wrapped our arms around each other.  "Now, give me your tongue," she whispered.

I did as I was told.  One interesting characteristic about Sophia is she has rather large jaws and mouth for a woman, which nicely accommodated her large, sensuous lips.  What this meant is her mouth and tongue were quite active and capable.  She softly took my tongue and began sucking it in a way I've never known.  This went on for a minute, and then she began exploring my mouth with her tongue.  I tried sucking it but she whispered, "no, let me do it."  I relaxed as her tongue scoured my mouth as it had never been.  

When she finished she said, "that can make some men cum right there, which is why I asked first."

I smiled and nodded.  I think she was encouraged that I wasn't cross or unhappy in her direction so far.  I had begun rubbing my hands over her rear and back, which she enjoyed as she closed her eyes and simply breathed for several moments.  

Presently Sophia pushed me over on my back and began rubbing my chest.  "I shouldn't have to mention this, but no cumming in my mouth," she said, then sensing she needed to soften that, kissed me across the lips, and said, "save it for my vagina."

With that, she started licking my nipples with a quick, darting tongue movement which was incredible, while swirling her forefinger across the other.  I was starting to wonder if my member could get any stiffer;  it was already as hard as a car axle.  As if that wasn't enough Sophia put her lips over each nipple and breathed heavily.  I was concerned I might orgasm soon – this was one talented lady.

Sophia began running her tongue down to my member, and I knew what was coming and that I couldn't stand it.  I gently put my hands on both sides of her head, and she looked up at me.

"Sophia, if you do that, I know I'll ejaculate," I gasped, "you've totally over-stimulated me.  Maybe I should pleasure you now."

She smiled.  "Sorry," she said, "I know I overdid it, but you appreciate everything I do so much."  She sat up on her knees and said, "want to lick and suck my breasts?"

I nodded eagerly.  Sophia straddled me in front of my erect member.  She leaned forward and took hold of the bed head.  Her breasts dangled in front of my face.  I put both hands on each and rubbed them around eagerly, pausing occasionally to stop and roll one finger over her nipples.  Finally, I began darting my tongue around one nipple in imitation of how she had licked mine.

"Ohh, mmm, you're a quick learner," she gasped.  She continued, 'mmm'ing,' and sighing as continued darting my fingers and tongue over her stiff nipples.  I did this for maybe five minutes, then Sophia said, "Time to start sucking.  Take one in your mouth."

Obediently, I took one breast in my mouth and started deeply sucking the nipple and end of the breast.  I moved my hands down to her rear and started caressing her rear.  After engorging her other breast I buried my head between them and began kissing and nuzzling the chest between them.

Finally, she leaned back and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Would you like to finish with fellatio or intercourse?" she asked, "If the former, you'll need to warn me before you ejaculate.  I dislike the taste of semen."

"Intercourse, definitely," I said, and I reached forward with both hands, reached between her thighs, and began stroking her outer labium.  She cried and moaned at this, and rocked back and forth.

"Oh, you're so wet," I said as I put one finger inside of her.  

After a minute she spread my hands apart and said, "Let me show you how wet."

With that, she took my member, put it between her lips, and impaled herself on it.  Other women would slowly work their way down on to my member, but Sophia went down quickly, almost instantly engulfing my member in pure velvet.

I cried out at this, so loudly that Sophia asked, "Did you cum?"  

I gasped out, "no, but can't imagine why not!"  Then I added, "you're incredible.  I love being inside your body.  Let's have intercourse."

Sophia laughed and began steady, rhythmic intercourse.  Her legs were strong, obviously, she worked out, and she alternated up and down with forward and back motion, which made me moan with ecstasy.  Finally, she leaned forward and began rapid intercourse.  I reached up to her dangling breasts and began stroking her nipples.  

Just then she bared her clamped teeth and began a high-pitched squeal while her breath rapidly hissed through her teeth.  After this, her motion slowed as her mouth hung open and she emitted low growling noises.

When she finished her orgasm Sophia came off me and felt her vagina.  "You haven't ejaculated?" she said incredulously.  I shook my head and she said, "my, you're a keeper."  At this, she laid down, spread her legs, and said, "OK, normal missionary position, and be sure and shoot a big wad into me."

I didn't have to be told twice, and rapidly laid between her thighs and penetrated her.  Sophia put her hands out on either side of her and began breathing hard as I began rapid intercourse.  After about five minutes Sophia pulled her legs up by the knees, and I shifted to the new position as she said, "Deeper entry, now make love and fill me."

It only took a few more minutes before the old feeling went up my spine, and in my next thrust, I grunted loudly and shot deep into Sophia's body.  As I ejaculated, Sophia began squealing through clenched teeth again, indicating she was having a second orgasm while I grunted through mine.   I finished breathing heavily with my softening member still in her vagina while Sophia caught her breath too.  As I came off of her Sophia used three fingers to clamp her lip shut while saying, "hand me that box of tissues, please."

I complied and Sophia pulled out a fistful of tissues and held them to her crotch.  After a moment she pulled them away and inspected them.

"You were certainly right about your copious amount of semen," she said, "if I hadn't been fixed I'd probably be conceiving triplets right now."

I noted but ignored the 'fixed' remark, for I was more interested in something else she had said.  

"So, I'm a keeper?" I asked.

Sophia rolled over and put her chin on my chest, looking at me with a happy smile.

"Oh, it's an expression," she said, "it's just it's not often I get to orgasm before the guy does.  You can hold your semen quite a while.  That let me have two orgasms."  She laid the side of her head on my chest.  "I'm not looking for a roommate," she said with a chuckle.

I didn't say anything more and simply began stroking her hair, which I realized was very soft.  Sophia rubbed one hand across my tummy.  I very much enjoyed this time of intimate cool down.

Finally, Sophia sat up.  "I still owe you a dinner," she said, "you must be ravenous."  Before I could reply she was up and putting on her bathrobe.  She went to her closet and came back with another robe, this one larger and obviously made for a man.

"Here," she said, "no need to get dressed."  She winked at me and started down the stairs.

I put on the robe and went downstairs, finding Sophia in the kitchen.  I thought about embracing her or kissing her neck, but before I could she turned and said "Hi, that robe fits you well.  Come here and stir this please."  Sensing what I had in mind with eerie mind-reading ability, she touched my face again and said, "you're very sweet, but I'm hungry."

I started stirring as Sophia worked on a salad.  She stopped suddenly, opened her robe and spread her legs, and looked down (with her back to me, so I didn't get a free show).

"Oh damn," she said, "your semen is gushing out of me and running down my thighs.  Just stir the soup occasionally and I'll be right back."

I was rather embarrassed, for it wasn't the first time a woman had complained of the volume of my semen production.  I stirred the soup and took sips from an excellent white wine she had on the counter.  Sophia returned about ten minutes later.

"Thank God for bidets," she said laughing.

 I replied, "sorry."

And she said, "Oh don't be.  I like virility."

Within fifteen minutes, we had a quite excellent meal on the table, with a shrimp and pasta dish, salad, fresh bread, and starting with a soup I had been stirring and which I couldn't quite identify, and quite obviously had onions in it, but otherwise was excellent.  I gushed over the quality of the meal as we sat down.

"I can't completely take credit," she said, "I have a cook who set most of this up, although I did make the soup last night."

We ate mostly in silence – Sophia wasn't the chatty type;  when she said something, it was meant to be meaningful.  Feeling the silence oppressive, I finally said, "Do you feel me less of a man, that I follow your lead instead of taking charge?"

"Men who have to lord over a woman I feel are less manly," she said, "they have to make up for their own perceived shortcomings by always being in charge.  Men like you are more quietly confident of their manhood.  For instance, you're not hung up on the size of your penis."

I was kind of caught up short by that, but Sophia went on.  "Your penis is a fine size, quite attractive and capable of fulfilling my needs, but most men unless theirs are nine inches or longer try to hide them until they're under the covers.  I find that behavior most distasteful."

I chuckled, and Sophia chuckled too and said, "I know, I believe I'm an acquired taste."

I shook my head and said, "There's much more to you than your outstanding body and excellent lovemaking skills.  I'm finding that out more by the moment."

Sophia beamed, for the first time since I met her.  She said, "I know you're quite genuine about that.  Thank you."  She took a bite and went on.  "Many of the students at my high schools think I'm chubby."

"Many of the students at your high school are adolescent idiots, apparently," I remarked, "they've been time online looking at porn."

Sophia agreed, and this brought on a quite learned discussion about porn which Sophia was already becoming quite knowledgeable about as part of her role as a vice-principal.

Sophia brought out a quite lovely cheesecake for dessert, and while we ate I finally asked, "Why is an incredible, beautiful, intelligent woman such as yourself living alone?"

Sophia didn't look up, and it was apparent she had been expecting the question and dreading it.  Finally, she looked up and said, "I have Huntington's Disease.  Are you familiar with it?"

I was taken aback substantially but still managed to say, "I've heard of it.  It's inherited, isn't it?"

"Yes," she said, "and incurable.  I'll be dead by the time I'm fifty, if not sooner."

"Good Lord," I said.  I reached out and touched her hands.  She patted it, somewhat perfunctory, then withdrew her hand.  She looked at me with a wry expression.

"I understand how you feel, but I'm really beyond sympathy at this point," she said, "since it's incurable and heritable I had myself sterilized many years ago.  Given that I can't have a family and my life expectancy is short, I determined not to marry."

"Are you happy?" I asked.

"I'm satisfied if that's what you mean," she replied, "I'm having a positive influence on the young people at my school, and I enjoy the way I live."

I started to say something else, but Sophia cut me off.  "I'd rather not discuss it further," she said, with finality.  To punctuate this, she picked up the dessert plates and carried them into the kitchen.  

We cleaned up after dinner in silence, then Sophia grabbed a fresh bottle of wine and two glasses.  I followed her into her living room, where she gestured for me to sit on a couch in front of a fireplace.  She went over and turned a valve, and in a moment there was a roaring fire in front of us, apparently fueled by natural gas.  

Sophia turned and once again dropped her robe.  The outline of her nude form against the flames was a sight to behold.  She picked up the wine bottle and glasses, handed me one, filled them both, then sat down next to me. We drank in silence for a moment.  Then Sophia took my glass and put them both on the end table.  She then sat back and spread her legs.  The musty smell of her lady nest seemed to fill the room.

"I think we were discussing touching my labia," she said, "give me your hand."

I gave her my hand and she proceeded to press it to her lady nest.  It felt warm, moist, and musty.  Sophia took my fingers and proceeded to give me a guided tour of her vulva.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

"Labia majora, or the outer labia," she said, running my finger along her swelling outer lips, "larger but not as sensitive as the labia minora," she said as she moved out fingers to the small outer lips.  "Both are becoming aroused, which means they both swell and the Majora opens and exposes more of the minora.  Both become coated with vaginal juices which are meant to facilitate the entry of the penis."

Sophia giggled and said, "You'd never guess I teach sex ed, would you?  Now, start by running your fingers along the outer labia.  Use your fingers and the palm of your hand." She said this while guiding my hand along.   Her touch became softer, and presently she put both hands beside her on the couch and began quietly moaning.

After a few minutes, she whispered, "good, now softly pinch the minora between your forefinger and ring finger, and slip your middle finger inside."  I did this and it elicited loud gasps from Sophia.  I had performed this type of hand jobbing on other women, but I was enjoying Sophia's narration.

"Now the most important part – the clitoral hood.  I assume you know where that is," she whispered this while smiling.  I moved my middle finger up and began stroking her clitoral region.  For several minutes Sophia breathed heavily, tinged with moans, then began moving her pelvis back and forth.  Finally, she gasped out, "take your other hand and finger-intercourse me with two fingers, while stroking my clitoris."

I did this and soon Sophia began steady moans with each breath while her pelvis rocking increased.  Finally, she said, "faster clitoral stimulation," and I began rapidly stroking under her hood while continuing to 'intercourse' her with my two fingers.  Her moans became longer and louder until she clamped her teeth and began the high-pitched squeals behind them as she rocked through a grinding orgasm.  

As her orgasm subsided she put her hands on my hands and said, "That will be fine.  I had a most excellent orgasm, thank you."  She continued panting for several minutes.

As Sophia caught her breath I asked, "You seem to clamp your teeth together when you cum.  That's rather fetching and unique – do you do that on purpose?"

She leaned over and put her hand under my robe and began rubbing my hairy chest.  "If I don't do that I emit quite audible squeals.  That's caused me some embarrassment in the past, so now I muffle them."

"Your orgasms are quite intense," I replied, "I'm envious."

"Well, take off that robe and I'll return the favor," she whispered.  She didn't have to ask twice – I stood and swept off the robe, and sat down next to her.  Sophia kept rubbing my chest for another moment, then she stood and knelt on the floor in front of me, and separated my knees.  She moved forward and started stroking my straining member, then leaned forward and began tonguing my nipples.

This was tonguing like I never had had.  Her tongue was large and muscular, and she darted it around my nipples in a most incredible fashion, while her hand-jobbing was exquisite as well.

"Sophia, my Gawd," I gasped, "that is incredible, exquisite. Your tongue is like magic."

She looked up briefly at me with a happy look, then continued with my other nipple.  Presently she pulled away while continuing to stroke my member.

"Time for fellatio," she whispered, "when you're ready to ejaculate say as loud as you can, 'it's time.'"

With that, she worked her way down to my member and began a deep tongue kissing of the knob.   She did this while continuing her handjob, which was exquisite in itself.  She moved from the deep kissing to that same darting tongue motion around my knob and below that she did on my nipples.  

Finally, her large and active mouth engulfed my member, and she began an almost urgent head-bobbing, interspaced with turning back and forth.  Another new element was how she brushed my shaft with her teeth, not in a painful way, but just enough to add to my passionate misery.

It took less than five minutes of head-bobbing before my countdown started.  "It's time," I shouted, maybe louder than I intended, but my mind was quite elsewhere.  Sophia came slowly off my member with an audible sucking sound, then looked up at me with playful eyes as she began again her handjob.  

She could tell I was building to a climax, and as she stroked me she whispered, "cum for me, now.  Show me what a man you are and cum for me."

At that, I shot a stream of semen at least two feet in the air.   Sophia went, "ahhh," as more turgid streams of semen went in the air to the sound of my loud grunts.  She continued stroking with one hand while she took up puddles of my semen and ran it up and down the back of my ejaculating member.  After about two minutes my seminal vesicles were completely exhausted, and I sat panting while Sophia went, 'mmmm,' and gently stroked my softening member with one finger.

Presently Sophia reached over to where I had dropped my robe and picked it up with her hand with the least semen on it.  She took the hem of it and thoroughly wiped the semen off her hands, then began mopping up the puddles on my stomach and thighs.  When she finished I thanked her.

"These robes are quite absorbent," she mused, "you can put it back on and won't even notice the wetness at the hem.  After washing they're good as new."

She held out the robe and I put it back on, then Sophia picked up her robe and put it on as well.  She refilled the two wine glasses and handed me one.  We sipped slowly, spying each other through the glasses.

"Tonight has to be the most incredible experience of my life," I said finally, after draining my glass, "You're an incredible woman.  I know you probably are tired of me saying that, but it's true."

Sophia laughed.  "What woman would get tired of hearing that?" she said.  She took our glasses again, put them on the end table, and put her head on my chest while pulling up her legs in a surprisingly feminine and submissive gesture for her.  She stayed that way for a good five minutes, with no sounds other than our breathing and the crackling of the fake fire flames.

"This is great," I said finally, "I could sit here like this with you all night."

Sophia said, "mmm," but after another few minutes sat up and said, "We should get some sleep."

"Oh, time for me to leave?" I asked

"Of course not," she said "with all the wine you've had I'd feel awful if you were pulled over.  Anyway, I like having a man in my bed."

So we went upstairs to her bedroom.  I had forgotten how larger her bed was – a 'California King' so there was plenty of room for both of us.  It had been several months since I had shared a bed with a woman (since my breakup) so I enjoyed the experience immensely.  We slept in the nude which was a new experience for me but was typical for her.

Sophia woke us up just at daybreak.  She went around the large bedroom and opened up all the curtains, so the morning light flooded the room.  Watching her go around the room fully nude opening curtains was quite the sight.  

She returned to the bed and whipped down the covers, revealing me in my nudity.  Laying down beside me on one arm she started stroking my penis with her free hand until it came stiffly to attention.

"Let's have a morning quickie before we go to work," she purred.  I nodded eagerly.  Sophia went on,  "do you enjoy rear-entry intercourse?"

"Very much," I replied, "but I normally have to stand up to do it."

"Oh, that will be fine," she replied.  She went on her knees at the edge of the bed and held her self up on her elbows.  I slipped off the bed and stood behind her.

"Is that the right height?" she said.

"A little higher," I said, and Sophia raised herself on her knees further.  "Perfect," I said, stroking her vulva with one hand.

"That's heavenly, but let's have intercourse," she said.

At that, I smoothly slipped my member into her wet lady nest.  She squealed as I entered her body, then emitted a low growl as I moved back and forth and slowly in and out.  Finally, Sophia lifted herself on to her hands and said, "OK, fuck me, young man."

I hadn't heard her use that particular term, which kind of surprised me since she had guarded her speech until now.  But I didn't quibble as I started intense intercourse with her, forcing myself in and out of her with alacrity.  Sophia for her part started yelling, "Yeees! Yessss! Yeees! Perfect, oh, yes, yes!"

After about five minutes of intercourse, I paused and leaned forward and took her breasts in both hands.  Sophia, 'mmm'ed,' with appreciation as I caressed first her entire breasts, then ran each index finger in a rotary motion over her nipples.  I did this for several minutes until Sophia turned her head and whispered, "more fucking."

I went at it with a will this time, thrusting with an urgency I had never practiced before.  Sophia began crying out with each breath, and I became aware she was stroking her clitoris while I had intercourse with her.  With a practiced movement, she rocked to meet my thrusts, speeding up as I did.  Presently she again clamped her teeth together and emitted an extended squeal, before collapsing again on to her elbows.

"Are you ready to ejaculate?" she gasped.

"Yeah," I replied.  The old feeling was going up my spine.

"Then pull out," she said, "and ejaculate on to my back.  Go ahead and shoot your load onto my body."

I went ahead and did as she told, and pulled out and began jacking myself.  Very quickly, I shot a huge turgid stream of semen straight across Sophia's back. More streams followed as I loudly grunted through my orgasm.  This formed a series of puddles across Sophia's back.  For her part, she loudly went, "mmm," as the semen plopped across her back.

I put my rapidly-softening member just above her ass as the last drops of semen dribbled out.  Sensing I was almost out, Sophia asked, "Finished?"

I acknowledged I was, so she said, "There's a roll of disposable towels in the cabinet next to my bed.  Could you fetch those and clean up my back?"

That sounded like the least I could do.  I fetched the towels, which were half as wide as regular paper towels but much thicker;  I can only imagine where Sophia got them.  Pulling two out of the box, I slowly and thoroughly mopped my man spunk off her back.  When I finished Sophia turned and sat up on the bed.

"Nice way to wake up, isn't it?" she asked.  

"Yeah, I especially like doing it in the open like this, with the bright sunlight and all the open windows.  It makes me feel especially naughty."

Sophia laughed and slid off the bed, and padded off to the bathroom.   As she did she called back, "Why don't you get dressed and meet me downstairs?  I'll make us some breakfast."

I found where I had thrown my clothes the previous night, noting with some amusement that I had either been nude or in a bathrobe for almost twelve hours, a record for me.  

Sophia came down and laid out a spread of bagels, cream cheese, fresh fruit, and smoked salmon, along with two kinds of juices and coffee.  I found myself surprisingly hungry, which I mentioned to Sophia.

"Sex is hard work," she said laughing. "If it's done correctly, of course."

Sophia was collecting the remains of breakfast when I asked, "So I know we both have to go to work.  Can I see you again?"

Sophia turned and looked at me from the sink.  "Yes, I'd like that," she said.  She turned back to the sink.  "How about next Wednesday?" she suggested.

"How about this weekend?" I replied, "We could go hiking, or to the beach."

She dried her hands with a dishtowel, hung it up very carefully, then leaned against the kitchen counter.  

"I have engagements this weekend," she replied, "but I would love to see you any Wednesday you would care to come over."

I turned that over in my mind.  I was fairly certain 'engagements' meant another man (or men).  Apparently, Sophia scheduled her paramours on different days of the week.  I guessed her previous Wednesday appointment had ended, and I was to be the replacement.

I took several sips of my tea to stall for time as I considered things.  I could confront her about her 'scheduling' of men and how that wasn't something most men would appreciate.  Or I could tell her I was beginning to become very attracted to her and suggest we give just us a try for a while.  Neither seemed like they would get anywhere with this very determined woman.  So, I could either stay under her terms or go for good.

Sophia in her eerie way of reading minds understood what I was thinking.  Sitting down at the table she took a sip of her coffee, then said, "Only if that works for you."

I figured nothing else was going on at the time, and sex with Sophia was spectacular, so I decided to go along, at least for a while.

"Wednesday it is," I said, finally, "same time?"

Sophia smiled and said, "yes."  She stood and so did I.  Sophia came into my arms and gave me the goodbye kiss of a lifetime.  

"I don't mean to be rude," she whispered, "but I don't want to be late, so could you see yourself out?"

I said, "Sure." 

Sophia patted the swelling bump beneath my pants gently and whispered,  "until Wednesday."

We both turned to go our separate ways, but after a few seconds, Sophia turned and called from the other room, "Oh, and try and lay off masturbating until then.  It decreases your stamina."

I shook my head and went out the front door.  Sophia was certainly one of the most unique women I had ever known.  Her whole world seemed to revolve around liaisons with men and her work.

I came over the following Wednesday.  I discovered that Sophia's house held many surprises.  She had set one room up at a home theatre, with a projector TV and an expensive sound system.  She played a video of a classical concert, and then a video of outdoor scenes with more classical music.   

Sometime during that, she bent over, undid my pants, and gave me a quite excellent blowjob, which ended with me having a quite messy ejaculation.  Sophia had reached over under an end table and produced more of those towels (which I leaned she obtained from a chemical supply shop, no less) and cleaned me up.  She then reached under the end table and produced what I could tell was a vibrator.  Pulling up her skirt, she spread her legs and handed me the vibrator.

"OK, first lesson in mechanical sex," she said laughing.  She then proceeded to give me detailed instructions on pleasuring her with the device, which I, of course, followed quite closely.  The vibrator was the same size and shape as a penis.  I began by rubbing it against her larger lips, then between her smaller lips, and finally, I penetrated her with it, slowly at first, then more rapidly as Sophia massaged her nipples.  The lesson ended with Sophia putting her head back and emitting the most raucous squeals as she went through a wrenching orgasm.  

Afterward, I said, "No clamping your mouth shut this time."

She whispered while catching her breath, "Down here I can let it go.  But you see why I usually muffle them?"

Another time we had sex in her quite large Jacuzzi.  We pleasured each other in the water, then retired to her large shower to engage in intercourse.  The shower had two rather large shower heads, so it was as if we were in a gentle warm rain as we made love.  It also had a raised platform along one side so Sophia was able to face the wall under the shower stream while I had intercourse with her from behind while also fingering her excellent nipples.

I came over almost every week for about six months.  I was very torn on this relationship, if you could call it that.  On one hand, I knew I was sharing Sophia with probably two or three other men, disregarding how many she had had up until.  But none of this seemed to matter when I was with her.  I was smitten with her beauty, her intelligence, her grace, and even her way of taking command, which I found arousing.

 Over that time I got the feeling Sophia was beginning to feel the same way;  by the way she would look at me while we had dinner, or the way we would snuggle for longer periods while watching movies or in front of the fire.  

One Wednesday we relaxed in a bubble bath together.  Sophia had had more than her usual amount of wine, and instead of engaging in touching and stroking as we had intended we lay and talked for a long time. I spoke of my plans, how I wanted to go back to school and get a Ph.D. and stay on the west coast, and how I was wanted someone to share my life with.  

Sophia finally admitted she wanted that too, and that many times when I ejaculated inside of her she imagined we had just made a baby together.  After saying that she was quiet for a time, then abruptly rose from the tub, dried herself off briefly, then put on her robe, and returned to the bedroom.  

I also got out and put on my robe, then went into the bedroom and found her not there.  I heard a door slam in the hall and followed the sound, stopping outside the door of what Sophia had described as a guest room.  I heard muffled crying from inside.  

I quietly called her name.  The crying paused, and Sophia said in a steady, commanding voice, "Wait for me in the bedroom."  The crying started again.

I didn't try the door, assuming it was locked.  It was a simple bedroom door, and I could have unlocked it with a dime and gone in.  But that seemed to me like the emotional equivalent of a bull charging into a china shop.  This situation was way out of my depth, so I quietly padded off back to her bedroom, where I spent about fifteen minutes going through a photography coffee-table book on Sophia's dresser.

Suddenly Sophia came straight in, dropped her bathrobe, climbed onto her big bed, and looked at me expectantly.  I came over and shucked my robe and laid down beside her.  She immediately wound herself around me like a rope and started kissing me, not her usual tongue explorations, but soft and long kisses.  I could feel her soft body against mine, her breasts like silky pillows against my chest.

After a while, she disentangled from me, rolled over on her back and pulled her legs up.  Her soft labia was wet and inviting.  Without a word I mounted her and plunged my manhood deep into her body.  As I had intercourse with her she breathed deeply, her breath tinged with moans.  Sooner than usual I started grunting through my manly flow, and as it started Sophia gasped, "Put it deep in me."  Then her head tilted back sharply and she emitted those loud squeals again, this time louder than I had heard before.  

When I pulled out, Sophia put one hand over her vagina, and one over her eyes.  She lay that way for a long time, then rolled over on her side in a fetal position, with one hand still in her crotch and the other under her pillow.

"Please pull the blankets over me," she asked.  I complied, and sensing the night was over, got up, and turned off the lights.  As I lay down next to her I could hear her breathing.

"You would make an incredible mother," I whispered.

Sophia said nothing but I could see her nodding by the weak light in the room.

"I love you," I said.  It burst from me, with no plan or reason.  

"I know," she whispered back, "let me rest."

In a few minutes, it was clear she was asleep.

The next morning the room was still dark when I woke up.  Sophia had not got up and opened all the drapes, in fact, she wasn't there.  Instead, there was a note on her pillow (the first time I had ever experienced that particular cliche, by the way) saying she had gone to work early, there was breakfast downstairs, and would I let myself out and lock the front door.  I readily complied, wondering about the events of the previous night.

I didn't see Sophia that week, for the Academic Olympics had come and gone and I was no longer regularly going to her school.  I thought about going to her home on an 'off day' but feared I would encounter another man there.  Instead, I sweated it out until our normal time the following Wednesday.  

When Sophia answered the door, she was fully dressed, which was unusual.  As soon as I entered she pushed me on to a chair which always sat next to the door.  Kneeling, she undid my pants and pulled out my member, and proceeded to perform oral sex on me as she had never done before.  She was so vigorous and determined that after only about five minutes I ejaculated, spraying what seemed like a quart of jism into Sophia's mouth.

I expected anger, but she only, 'hmm'd,' quietly while I had my orgasm.  When I was finished Sophia reached in a pocket of her skirt, pulled out a wad of tissue, and spat my wad into it.  She then sat back on her ankles and swallowed hard with a distasteful look on her face.  It was clear she didn't like what had occurred but did mean for it to happen.

She stood and tossed the tissue into a nearby trash can.  "I figured I owed you that much," she said, "please put your pants back on."

As usual, I did as I was told while Sophia stood pensively, slowly chewing on a nail.  When I was done she said, "I'd like you to not come here anymore.  You've done nothing wrong, on the contrary, I rather like you.  Which is the problem."

I looked at her quizzically, so Sophia continued.  "You're a guy I could fall in love with very easily.  I can't allow that to happen since we would have no future.  It's better we stopped now."

I grasped quickly what was going on.  "Sophia," I said, "We should give monogamy a try, maybe even have me move in.  I think we have something here.  I like being with you, I mean, outside of the bedroom.  I meant it when I said I loved you."

Sophia put her hands on my chest. "I know you do," she gasped, "damn you, I know you do.  I stopped seeing anyone else but you months ago, but I was afraid to tell you because I knew we would start seeing each other all the time and fall in love and get married and start a life together."

She put her arms together and started pacing.  "And where would that lead?" she said, "maybe we would have a wonderful life until in about twenty years, when you get to watch me die.  Then you'll be in your forties with no wife, no kids, and no life."

I had to admit she had a point but wasn't ready to concede it yet.  "Isn't that my decision?" I asked.

"No, it's mine as well," she replied, "if we were together whatever happens to me would affect you.  Could you watch someone you love slowly waste away?"  She was trying hard not to cry.  "Well, I have, my mother, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone."

Sophia was a very determined lady, and I could see she had made up her mind, and any further argument from me would only prolong things.  I went over and put my hand on her face.

"I'll never forget you," I said.  Sophia turned and kissed the palm of my hand.  "Have a terrific life," she whispered, "have the one we maybe could have had together."  I wiped a tear off her cheek.

With that, I turned and left.  I took a week off from work, and went on a true bender for the week, and didn't sober up for seven days.  The guys I partied with said they were impressed that someone could stay inebriated for that long.

A sad postscript.  Over twenty years later, after I had indeed married, had kids, and was living the American dream, I inexplicably became curious about Sophia.  I hadn't thought of her in years but suddenly was seized with an urge to find out about her.  It took me over an hour of web searching, for I had forgotten her last name, but by using her first name and the name of her school I finally found something.

It was an article in the local newspaper entitled 'School Assistant Superintendent Takes Own Life'.  Sophia's condition had finally become terminal.  She had been on extended disability leave from her job in the school district and had been tended to by her many friends in the community, who were urging her to enter an assisted living facility.  One night she had taken a heavy dose of barbiturates and tied a plastic bag over her head.  

Organized to the end, she had made arrangements for her own funeral and sent a delayed email to the funeral home so none of her friends had to find her.  It didn't surprise me that someone who liked to be in control like Sophia had not wanted to slowly waste away, like her mother.

Sophia had been much beloved in the community, and there was a great crowd for her funeral.  Reading it, I only felt empty inside.  To this day I wonder what twenty years with Sophia would have been like.

Published 
Written by ace_atkins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments