Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Actor, Episode III

"Aging actor gets another shot at the big time, and love."

25
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
10.2k words 10.2k words

Author's Notes

"Author's Note: My friend Mel (Melanieatplay) and I collaborated on this story. We both contributed equally to its content, and we hope you enjoy it. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Special thanks to Pat Harvey for his editing expertise."

Chapter Ten

“Jake?” Jamie whispered.

He woke up, startled. He felt a warm body pressing against him, but his mind quickly jumped to what needed to be done. Get up, go get Daisy from the vet, grab some food along the way, get back to the ranch. Hurry up! We’re probably late!

He looked at the luminous hands of his watch dial and started to get up when he read … 2:45? “What’s wrong?” he asked of Jamie’s dark silhouette. “Are you okay?”

“Shhhhh, baby. Settle down. Everything’s okay.” She wasn’t entirely certain how to proceed. She’d never dreamt of being this forward with anyone in the past, but when she woke and felt his hard body spooning her tightly, sleep would no longer hold her and she desperately had to have him. She reached out, took his cock in her hand, and began gently stroking it. “Feel like doing something fun with me?” she said sexily. 

He was finally beginning to wake up in earnest, but he loved her hand on him and that it was her initiating this. “Whatcha feel like doing?” he said groggily. “Maybe you wanna go get some coffee?”    

She was stroking him a little faster now, which had brought him to complete hardness. “I can think of something that would be a lot more exciting than getting coffee,” she said wantonly. “And don’t worry, I’ll do all the work.” 

He settled back down on his back, Jamie melting onto him. “You woke me up … just to have sex?”

“Yes. Is that bad? I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have–”

Jake leaned forward and found her mouth in the dark, kissing her deeply as he pulled her on top of him. Her leg brushed against his cock as she straddled him before settling directly on him. Her hair fell around his face as their lips pressed against each other, their open mouths working together in a wet, passionate kiss. Jake’s arms traveled down her sides, feeling her warm flesh. 

“Jamie, darlin’, you wake me up any goddamned time you need some lovin’, okay?”

She wriggled her large breasts on him, smashing them into his chest, while her sex rolled around on top of his hardening cock. “Okay, Daddy,” she whispered. “I will.” She moved forwards, dragging her left breast over his face. Jake caught the nipple in his mouth and suckled hard, drawing as much as he could inside his mouth. She moaned as his teeth gently scraped her soft flesh, and she squealed when he playfully bit her sensitive stiff nipple. Reaching behind her, she felt his big member, hard and ready. God, I love this cock.

Jamie held it firmly a few inches above his body and scooted backward. When she felt her wet lips surround his head, she nearly swooned. Jake thrust upwards suddenly, half of his cock impaling her. She took a quick breath and sat up with her hands on his chest, then sat down hard, forcing the rest of him inside her wet pussy. 

“You’re … so wet already?” Jake asked.

“You, unh … you get my juices flowing, Daddy. Unh … what can I say?” She rocked back and forth as he kneaded her breasts in the darkness. “I’m glad you got it up again … I wasn’t sure.”

“You just might kill me, sure enough.” Jake paused for a couple of strokes. “But it will be worth it … fuck … you’re amazing.”

Jamie began gasping out little whimpering moans of “yes” on almost every stroke. He was so thick that her clit ground into his skin every second or so, pushing her up the hill faster and faster. She landed particularly hard and held herself there, squeezing the muscles in her vagina, holding him in a clench. But Jake just thrust upward quickly and rapidly. She involuntarily yelped as her orgasm overwhelmed her and her thrashing sparked Jake to come also. His penile contractions sparked her to scream again into the night.

She collapsed onto his body, and both of them tried desperately to catch their breaths. Sex had never been essential to her, but he’d awakened something deep inside her. She’d never known that it could be this good with anyone. Even though she had a few more days at the ranch, she was missing him already. She quickly put those depressing thoughts out of her mind; she wasn’t going to ruin the rest of their time together by thinking about things that she couldn’t change. She snuggled up tight and he wrapped his strong arms around her. “I think we’re getting pretty good at that,” she whispered. 

“Yeah, me too.”  

- - - - - 

“I didn’t expect such good Mexican food up here in Montana,” Jamie said with her mouth full of a breakfast burrito as they rolled down the road in the early-morning light.

“Yeah, Rigoberto’s is all right,” Jake agreed. “I’ll put him up against anyone from down on Melrose Ave.”

“Mmmph,” Jamie agreed, swallowing. “Hey, did you see your doctor-friend shooting daggers at me this morning?”

Jake shifted nervously in his seat in the old truck. “Things were a bit … frosty, yeah. Probably because your face was glowing.”

It was glowing because I had your big cock in me all night. “A bit? If looks could kill, I don’t think I would have ever been born!” Jake chuckled but stopped at her following remark. “So, give it to me straight. What’s the deal with you two?”

“Oh, really, we’ve got to go there?” Jake groaned. He looked over and saw Jamie nodding her head up and down. “Okay … she wanted me to quit the ranch, live with her, and help out around the place, take care of her animals, and be her office boy, basically.”

“Is that so bad? She’s smart and nice, and she’s really pretty.”

“I don’t want to be … kept … by anyone. I earn my keep. I’m not someone’s pet, or their project, either. Plus, she never woke me up in the middle of the night to fuck,” he teased. 

She bristled at the word fuck. She wasn’t sure yet what she was to him or what she wanted him to be to her, but already she didn’t like thinking of herself as any type of fuck. In the end, she decided to let it go, at least for now. “Oh, wow, hmmm … a man of few words. Okay, and Bonnie from the restaurant?”

“She never woke me up to fuck, either.”

Jake had to use his eating hand to try and defend himself from the playful attack on his person from Jamie. “Can’t you be serious for one minute? This is important stuff.” She was trying to be mad, but it wasn’t really working.

“Why would I be serious? If I was, you wouldn’t be trying to touch me right now.”

“I’m rolling my eyes at you. Now keep your eyes on the road and hold the truck still.”

A few moments went by before Jake broke the silence. “Aren’t you going to ask me about Sylvia?”

“From the clothing store? There is a Sylvia?”

“There’s a Mary-Sue, but she’s not a redhead.”

“Oh, really? Let me guess, platinum blonde.”

“Nope, auburn. And she never woke me up to–ow! Knock it off!“

Daisy, the recovering horse, whinnied as the trailer swung side-to-side despite the perfectly straight road. 




Chapter Eleven

Jamie turned in her saddle and saw that the big lodge was about a half-mile behind them. “So, I didn’t want to sound like a … ummm … greenhorn or something in front of everybody. But … why are we bringing donkeys?” Three donkeys were tied together like a pack train to Jake’s horse as they headed down the trail.

Jake smiled at her. “Damn, but you look good!” After bringing Daisy back to the ranch they’d had some time before heading down to the lower 40, and Jamie had snuck in a quick shower. She was dressed in standard jeans and boots, but she wore her white cowboy shirt with the front shirttails tied together. That accentuated her breasts, and Jake kept sneaking looks at her.

“Eyes on the trail, cowboy. I don’t want you crashing the horse like you almost crashed the truck.”

“Hey, that ditch came outta nowhere. So, what did you ask me?”

“Keep up, old man, sheesh. Donkeys. What are we doing with them?”

“Well, it’s a little-known fact that donkeys are quite territorial and very protective of themselves. They are quite fierce, actually, and are known to kill coyotes. The first Jack here behind me, Arnold, has killed two.”

“What’s a ‘Jack’?”

“That’s a male that has been gelded … ummm … balls cut off. The ladies are called Jennies. Anyway, they are much better than guard dogs. Dogs have to be fed, they run off, or they can even get intimidated by coyotes and wolves. Donkeys will fight, and the predators know that. Plus, they don’t need to be fed because they eat grass in the field.”

“Part of me thinks you’re pulling my leg, but I can’t think of any other reason to be bringing donkeys.”

“Jamie.” 

“Yeah?” she looked over at him. She really didn’t know if he was kidding or not; he was always saying funny little things.

“I’m actually being serious. I’m … going to make you a promise.”

“You do sound serious. Go ahead.”

“I won’t ever lie to you, Jamie. I may tease you and such, but I won't lie.”

She looked at him for several long moments. She wondered how often Chad lied to her. Probably a few times a day. “You swear on the Cowboy Code?”

“On my honor as a cowboy relic, I promise not to lie to you.”

They rode on in silence for a piece, the occasional chuffing of the animals and their constant hoofbeats being the only sounds. “I’m going to hold you to that, cowboy. I mean it. And stop calling yourself a relic.” 

“I am a relic, I can’t lie about that.” He winked at her as they continued down the trail.

I hope you keep your promise, Jamie thought.

- - - - -

There were a few moments of comfortable silence as they watched the herd lazily graze on the pasture grass, their horses tied to the fence in a nice shady spot. She felt so comfortable with him, so relaxed, yet, something he’d said earlier that morning was eating at her, and she couldn’t forget about it and let it go. “Can I ask you about something?” she said.

“Sure, darlin’.” 

“When I woke you up early this morning to … you know … did you consider me a fuck? Was I just one of the many women that you’ve bedded in that town? Because that’s what it felt like when you said that.”

There was a distressed look in his eyes that she immediately recognized. I’ve hurt her, and I never meant to. “Jamie, God, I apologize, I’m so sorry.” She waited expectantly; she was happy that he realized what he’d done, how he’d hurt her, but she hoped that he’d give her more than just an apology. “It’s been a little over twenty years since my second marriage ended, and after she left me I’ve put my boots under more than a few women’s beds for the night. Some of them were one-time things. Others, like the Doc, were longer. But none of them were relationships. Liz wanted a relationship, but I never let her get her rope around me.” 

“You didn’t answer my question,” she whispered. 

“I made a joke, a really bad joke. I’m an old unpolished cowboy, I live in a bunkhouse with seven other men. I can be rustic and crude.” He thought for a moment. “Maybe I’m just not used to being around a real lady anymore.”

“I woke you up and then pushed myself on you. I didn’t act like a lady this morning.” I’ve never done that before, gotten that carried away and consumed with my desire. 

“Jamie, listen, what we did this morning was beautiful, and I didn’t mean to cheapen it because I forgot how to act around a woman of quality.” 

Tears were now filling her eyes. “It was beautiful, wasn’t it?” 

He pulled her into his arms, and they shared a deep kiss as he held her tight against his body. She rested her head on his chest. “It was perfect, darlin’ and anytime you want to be slutty with me, just say the word.” 

She giggled. She was getting a much better feel for his sense of humor now, so she took that the right way. She still didn’t know what she wanted him to mean to her. The only thing she was sure of was that she loved spending time with him. “I’ll try to keep my sluttiness under control from now on.” 

He squeezed her even tighter into his arms. “You’d better not.” 

Just as she was about to speak, they heard and then saw a pickup truck coming their way fast. 

 

 

Chapter Twelve

Jake greeted the two men inside the big Ram 3500. “Mister Gilroy, Jimmy. What brings you fellas down here on such a beautiful day?”

“Cut the Mister crap, you’re almost as old as I am.”

“Not even close, Clint.”

Clint turned to his passenger. “Hey, Jimmy, did you notice that we’re here? You can get out of the truck now.” Jimmy did as he was told and went over to where Jamie and the horses rested. “Wow … anyway … Jake, the fryer scrapped out, completely. Now, we can go without french fries for a day, but the Fish Fry is on Friday and we can’t miss that. I packed a bag for you. We’re going to Denver to get a new one.”

“Denver, now?”

“Yeah, They will keep the warehouse open for us until ten o’clock tonight.”

“Denver is … how far away?”

“About nine hours, and we’ve only got eight hours to get there. Let’s go.”

“Okay, just gimme a minute.”

Clint watched in his rearview mirror as Jake went over to where Jamie stood. He couldn’t hear their conversation, of course, but he saw her shoulders slump, and then Jake took her in his arms and kissed her hard … and kept kissing her … and even some more after that.

“When will I see you again?” she whispered. 

“Soon, I hope.” 

“Okay.” Little pangs were tearing at her heartstrings. She felt that she had no right to miss him like this … to feel like this … but she did.

Clint tapped the truck's horn and Jake disengaged from her. “I have to go, honey, the boss man is waitin’ on me.” He gave her one last hot kiss, took a deep breath, turned, and walked towards the truck. 

The big dually roared down the dirt road, dust billowing behind it as Clint fought to keep it on the road at such a high rate of speed. They got onto the highway, and Clint set the cruise control to eighty-seven mph. “That oughta do it.”

“Yeah, just keep your eyes on the prize, old friend. Emphasis on old.”

“Asshole,” Clint said, and they both laughed. He eased around a big tractor-trailer on the two-lane highway.

“So, Jake. I couldn’t help but notice you and that attractive little filly …”

“Jamie.”

“Yeah, Jamie Caldwell. Now, forgive me if I’m wrong, but isn’t she a guest? And married?”

“Ummm … her last name is Lawrence, she’s not married. Chad Caldwell is her fiance, though.”

“Well, that’s my mistake, then. Don’t we have a rule about fraternizing with the guests?”

“Yes, boss. It says that you ‘frown on such things’.”

“What’s my face doing, Jake?”

He looked over at Clint. “Well, gee, boss, I do believe your face is a-frownin’.”

“That it is, my friend. That it is.”

“Is it because we have to go to Denver?”

“No, shithead. It ain’t cuz we gotta go to Denver. Well, that’s part of it, but quit changing the subject!”

“Distraction is often the better part of valor.”

“That’s supposed to be discretion, jackass, and that’s what I want from you, alright? A little discretion? I can’t have you two kissing and feeling up each other all over my ranch.”

“Well, to be honest, I was thinking of banging her against the fence back there, but then you guys showed up.”

“Jake! She’s engaged and barely legal, and a guest, and you're an old fart and–”

“Hey, she’s twenty-four, Clint, she's legal.” 

“And you’re what? Pushin’ eighty now?” They both laughed. 

Then Jake sighed heavily, turning serious. “I know all those things. But there is something about her, something that I’ve never felt before.”

“You're so old and senile, you probably have felt it but just don’t remember.”

“Ha! No, I don’t think so. She’s very … very special.”

Clint looked over at him. “You’re kinda sprung on her, huh?”

“Yeah, I sure am, I really am.” Jake looked at the mountains going by outside his window.

Clint continued on. “Her fiancé is a piece of work.” He’s a piece of shit, Jake thought to himself, but he knew better than to say that out loud. His boss continued, “She’s not going to marry him, is she? I kicked him out, you know. He was so arrogant and kept whining about you on the trail ride and the bear. But Calvin told me what happened, and that asshole wasn’t even sorry for what he did … I told him to pack his bags. We don’t need his type up here, we got enough problems.”

“Huh, I thought he left on his own. Like, because he was ashamed or something.”

“Nope. I kicked his ass out.”

“I have even less respect for him now than I did earlier, and that wasn’t much.”

Night fell, and they stopped for fuel. “Piss quickly, old man, time’s-a-wastin’.”

Clint laughed. “Eat shit, I’m gettin’ a Red Bull. What do you want?”

“Same, and some Red Vines. Might as well get some Red Hots, too. Keep it all red.”

Jake took the wheel and got back up to speed after they fueled up. “So, what kind of problems? You mentioned that earlier.”

Clint took a pinch of Skoal tobacco and stuck it between his cheek and gums. He chewed for a few moments before spitting into a plastic cup. “Well, you know, just the usual shit. Competition is taking guests, I’m trying to keep the ones we get happy, the clientele itself is changing, social media and all that shit. It’s hard for me and Marcy to keep up sometimes with all this new technology.”

“You thinking of getting some help? Hirin’ somebody?”

“Yeah, but who wants to work way the hell out here? Cowboys we got, business-savvy people, not so much.”

“I see what you’re saying. Don’t spit in the truck, dude.”

“You’re a funny guy, Jake. I mean it. The guests love you. I think that Jamie does too, I seen the way she looks at you.”

They passed a sign that read Denver 184. Jake nudged the cruise control button five times, trying to ensure they would get there on time.

“So, Jake, what do you think we should do at the ranch? Like, new things, different things for the guests to do.”

“Damn, really? Okay, let’s see … well, get better wifi for one thing. Ours is shit. These millennials, or Gen-Z or whatever the fuck they are called, they want the internet and they want it now. They don’t like waitin’.”

“Noted, go on.”

“Quads. Lots of people stay with us but then pay a ton of money to go rent quads and side-by-sides over in the next valley. We should have our own, keep that money here.”  

His eyes widened. “Damn, Jake, that’s not a half-bad idea. What else?” 

He thought for a moment. “Dam up the creek so we can have a fishin’ pond out front. Better for younger guests and those who can’t figure out fly fishin’. We also need to be eco-friendly and have conservation rides and talks. Maybe should bring over some of the Crow or Blackfeet tribal folks to come by for cultural exchange type of stuff; hell, keep some on staff.”

Jake went on for another hour, spelling out his thoughts on what could make the ranch more hospitable, more fun, and, most important, more profitable. Clint took some notes on the backs of some bills he found in the glove compartment and wondered why he hadn’t tapped into Jake’s knowledge earlier.

- - - - -

Jamie sat in the great room, sipping her fresh coffee. She looked out the huge picture windows at the spectacularly fiery sunrise. Oranges, reds, and all shades in between lit up the partly-cloudy skies for a hundred miles in each direction. I understand why they call it Big Sky country. 

She wondered about Jake and got a little mad at him. I can’t believe I have a … relationship with a guy who doesn't have a cell phone! When is he coming back? What should I do today? 

A sweet voice interrupted her reverie. “Would you like a muffin, dear? They just came out of the oven.”

Jamie recognized Marcy, the owner's wife, and looked at the basket of proffered muffins. “Oh, my, they smell delicious!”

“Lemon and poppyseed, help yourself.”

Jamie took one, savoring the smell. Marcy also had little butter packets, which she placed on Jamie’s coffee saucer. “It will be nice to have the boys back, won’t it?” Marcy asked.

“Oh, have you heard from them?”

“Why, of course. Didn’t Jake call you?”

“He doesn’t seem to have a phone.”

“That’s right, bless his heart. Well, they should be back around noon, maybe one. Oh, some more guests are here and they look like they need muffins. Enjoy your day, dear.”

- - - - - 

Jake hung his towel on the door, then stepped naked out of the little shower cubicle in his room at the bunkhouse. He was shocked to see Jamie sitting on his bed but rising quickly to meet him. Not caring about his slightly damp body, Jamie jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his hips. Jake caught her easily, holding her close to him. “What are you doing here?” he asked, laughing.

“I couldn’t wait any longer, I’ve missed you so bad.” 

Their eyes locked, and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Her breasts squashed against him and her ass in his hands, Jake began feeling that tingle in his cock. Jamie felt his cock as it ground into the cleft of her vagina, and she let out a little moan. Her tongue slipped from his mouth. “Jake? Do we have time to–”

“No, sorry. The dance starts at 8:00 and it’s 7:55.”

She shot him a sexy little pout, then tried to play him. “But, we can be just a little bit late, can’t we?”

“Baby, I’m sorry, I can’t. We’re expected at 8:00, and that’s when I show up. I have to set an example for the boys, you know.” His eyes roamed up and down her body. “That’s about the sexiest dress I’ve ever seen, though.”

She didn’t look like a cowgirl tonight. She’d put on a very short little black dress that featured a deep V-cut in the front, which put quite a bit of her large breasts on display. However, she did pair the sexy little frock with a black pair of cowboy boots. “Jake!” she gasped, clinging to him even as he tried to disengage. “I … I missed you! So much! Did … did you–”

He kissed her again hard as he set her down, then released her just as quickly. “I missed you, honey, and we’ll make up for lost time, I promise. But we have to go to the dance … well, I have to go.” 

“Okay … but you’re going to be dancing with me, right?” she asked longingly. 

“Yeah, some. I told the Doc that it was her turn this week.” 

Jamie looked like a little girl whose favorite doll had just gone through the lawnmower. Jake could only hold his hard, stoic expression for a couple of seconds until he burst into laughter. She laughed with him and then punched him in the arm. “You’re not as funny as you think you are, you know that, right?” 

He leaned in and they shared a hot passionate kiss. “We’re going to the dance and there’s no woman on this Earth that I’d rather go with than you.” 

Chapter Thirteen

Although Alexis and Melinda claimed to be lesbians, Jamie doubted their dedication to the sisterhood; they seemed to need a lot of extra attention with the line-dance steps from Jake. Between songs, Jake returned to his spot in line with Jamie. 

“How hard is it to remember heel-toe, heel-toe, heel-toe, kick?” she asked Jake, her voice tinged with annoyance.

“Come on now, Sweetheart, ole Jake has to do what has to be done. We’ve got … an hour and seven minutes to go.”

The DJ began playing a song she didn’t recognize, but it was a slow song. Jake held his hands out to her, and she folded into him. She breathed in his scent and sighed.

“Honey,” he whispered, “I’m sorry we haven’t had a chance to talk–”

“How can you not have a cell phone?” Jamie glared at him, incredulous.

“I do have one, I keep it in my room.”

“Well … well … start carrying it, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Okay.” Jamie rested her head back on his chest.

After about thirty seconds, Jake ventured, “I don’t have your number.”

“Don’t change the subject,” she admonished.

“Okay … you seemed happy to see me earlier, not so much now.”

“I am fucking thrilled to see you. More than you can possibly imagine.”

“Hmm. I know I’m a simple cowboy, but there’s like a dissonance thing going on right now … the words aren’t matching the attitude.”

She looked up at him, then rested her head on him again. Damn, he even knows not to use the word ‘you’ during an argument. Stop being perfect! “I had a rough day,” she allowed. “I didn’t know when you were coming back, I didn’t know what I was supposed to do, I didn’t know anything.” 

Jake sneaked a kiss onto her forehead. “I’m sorry I didn’t call, I should have at least left you a message. I’m used to this kind of thing, where plans change in a big way at the drop of a hat. Did you do anything fun today?”

“Oh, yeah, big fun. Marcy said you were coming home at one, so I worked in my room until then.”

“Worked? You’re on vacation, why would you be working?” he asked incredulously. 

“The jewelry store where I work … I run the website and the Instagram and Facebook pages. Plus I run the mailers and the advertising and–did you know the WiFi sucks here?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“So then, the kitchen was too crowded for me, so I took an afternoon ride to Bitter Creek.”

“That’s our most beautiful trail. I’m glad you got to go, wasn’t it great?”

“Yeah, sure. Darryl was very nice and a great tour guide … but …” Jamie leaned away from Jake so they could look at each other properly. 

“But what, hon?”

“But you weren’t there, so it sucked.”

“I would have loved to see the sunset with you, little darlin’.”

“Yeah, well, you weren’t around.”

The song ended and the DJ reminded everyone of the unique hard cider especially prepared for this evening. Jake guided Jamie over to the bar, where they each got a Mason jar full of cold apple cider. Jamie went to sit at a table, but Jake steered her outside instead. Jake held his glass out to her and said, “To you.” Jamie clinked his glass, and they both took a big sip. “Ahh! That’s so good, isn’t it?” He smiled at her, disarming her anger somewhat. “Now, what’s really going on?”

Corinawild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Corinawild

Jamie drank some more, then turned to face the dark meadow. My life is a shambles; that’s what’s going on. I don’t know anything anymore. I have to tell Jake … it might ruin whatever time we have left, but I can’t keep secrets from him. “Chad texted me today.”

Jake set his jar on the wooden rail and put his hand on her waist, moving in close behind her. Your touch, Jake. Your touch makes me melt, makes me feel safe and secure. “He said he’s sorry. Real sorry. And he wants to make it up to me.”

Jake backed up a step and removed his hand from her. “Oh … I see.”

Jamie took another swig of the hard cider; she couldn’t even taste the alcohol. “I know, right?” 

Jake took a big breath and let it back out. “So … what next?”

Jamie turned back to face Jake once more. “I … I need you to hold me, Daddy.” Jake held out his arms and took her in a big hug. This feels right. This is where I’m supposed to be, she thought. 

After a few moments of quiet, Jake asked, “So, I’m still your Daddy?”

“You’ll always be my Daddy!” she answered without hesitation. She snuggled in tightly to him. “Damn, you just feel so good. What should I do?”

“Darlin’, I am not the one to come to for relationship advice. That being said, you two have … a lot to discuss. Maybe save it for when you’re face-to-face. Texting is not the way to try to save a relationship.”

“I know, you’re right. I just … missed you more than I thought I should have. I couldn’t … enjoy anything without you. Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with me? I barely know you.”

“Jamie … I know I will just sound like an old man here, but I’ve seen a lot, been through a lot, and I’ve had lots of failed romances, as you’ve witnessed.” She chuckled as she thought about Liz and Bonnie. “And … I do believe there is such a thing as soul mates, or maybe … kindred spirits. And when things click, like you and I are clicking, it’s always been worth exploring.”

“Yeah, but we can barely get five minutes together. How can we figure anything out if we can’t–”

“Shhhh, hon. I know. It’s been a shitty couple of days. But I have tomorrow, Thursday, off. I’m building a cabin that we can stay in, it’s not far from here. Will you … would you like to see it?”

“Tomorrow? Of course! I’d love to!”

“Not tomorrow. Now. Well, almost now. As soon as this dance is over, don’t change clothes or anything, just run up and grab a few things and we will be on our way. I’ll have you back Friday morning for breakfast.” 

“I’ll be so quick you won’t even know I’ve left.”

They kissed again, and Jake slid his hand over her ass. The hem of her little black dress barely covered her cheeks, and his fingers touched the bare skin of her thighs. 

Touch me, Jake! Please touch me! I’m pushing my breasts on you, just go on and … yesssss.

Pulling her tight dress up, he cupped her bare ass and squeezed firmly, eliciting a deep moan from Jamie. When his fingers moved and found her bare ass crack, he stopped.

“No underwear?” he said, smirking.

“When it comes to you, I guess my sluttiness knows no bounds,” she purred. 

He ran the tips of his fingers over her asshole, and she took in a deep breath as little tingles coursed through her. No other man had ever touched her there. Jake’s hand slid further to find her swollen pussy lips, wet and slippery with arousal. “I need you, Jake,” she whispered lustfully. 

He eased a finger inside her, and she let out a little moan. Her pussy felt like a warm wet glove. He slowly moved it in and out, and he could feel the muscles deep inside her body gripping his digit. If they had been alone, he would have bent her over the porch's railing and taken her right then and there. Of course, that was an impossibility. “They’re playing our song,” Jake stated as Electric Boogie began to play.

Her mind felt like it was up in the clouds as he sensually played with her body. “Awww, do we have to?” she cooed. 

“It’s the Electric Slide, we have to,” he grumbled. “We should make one last appearance and the lesbians might need more help. Come on, sexy, let’s get this over with.”

An hour passed until Stand By Your Man came on, signaling the last song of the evening. Jake’s hard-on pressed into her stomach as they slow-danced as close as possible. 

“At least the lesbians left you alone for this one,” Jamie quipped. 

Jake couldn’t help himself and rested his hand on her firm ass. “Right? They’re dancing together, but I’m not sure which one of them would be standing by the other?” 

Jamie giggled. “My guess is Melinda would be standing by Alexis.”  

They both chuckled for a few moments. “Baby,” he said earnestly, “in twenty minutes we’ll be at my cabin.” 

“And just what will we do once we’re there?” she purred. 

“I’m going to ravage you, baby,” he said huskily. Those words sent a little shiver down her spine that reverberated between her legs. He continued, “I got a couple viagras from Clint, so you just watch out, little girl.”

“Okay, but you have me and you won’t need them,” she whispered. She kissed and nibbled his neck as they slowly swayed together, grinding her vagina against his hard cock.

The song ended and everyone began to disperse. “Be out front in about ten minutes, okay? I’ve gotta get some things from the kitchen. Then let’s go!”

Jamie cupped his package. “Ride like the wind, Jake.”

Chapter Fourteen

They pulled up in front of a small log cabin and Jake turned off the engine in his old truck. Because it was pitch black, Jamie couldn’t see much of her surroundings, but the crescent moon illuminated a large stand of trees about 20 yards away. A nearby hooting owl startled her, and when a wolf howled in the far distance, she desperately looked for Jake, who was coming around to her side. She grabbed his hand when he opened her door and gave it a death-grip squeeze. “You okay, honey?” he asked.

“I … I think so.” 

“City girls,” he gently teased. He took her bag, and they walked up to the front door. He opened it and flipped a switch. She heard the hum as a generator came to life and a dim light illuminated the room. He watched as her eyes roamed over the space. “So, whaddya think?”

“It’s … ummm … rustic?” 

He laughed. “Yeah, I’m still working on it.” Jake’s log cabin wasn’t that large, maybe 500 square feet of space, and there was only one room. She did notice a door to her right that she assumed was to the bathroom. There was a large fireplace in the center of one wall complete with two older-looking chairs in front of it. The kitchen looked like it was about halfway to being completed, but he did have a small refrigerator. There was a myriad of small construction tools stacked up against the wall in the far corner. A queen-size bed on the other side of the room with small wooden nightstands and an old armoire completed the furnishings. 

When Jake looked at her, he noticed that she was gently shivering from the cold crisp night air. “I’ll start a fire to get you warmed up.” He began gathering kindling and sticks and piling them into the fireplace. “I left the food in the truck, it’ll be cold enough out there tonight, unless you want to go get something?” 

“I’m not going back out there,” she whispered. She sat in one of the chairs, wrapped a big fuzzy blanket around herself, and then watched Jake start a fire. After about ten minutes, the roaring blaze radiated enough heat that Jamie began warming up in earnest. When he took a seat in the other chair beside her, she stood up and slipped onto his lap, and he wrapped his arms tightly around her. 

“So, rustic, huh?” he said. 

She smiled and then rested her head on his chest. “Yes, it’s rustic.” She thought for a moment. “Would bucolic make you feel any better?” 

He laughed. “I don’t know, maybe?” 

She snuggled tighter against him. “I love it, Jake.” It amazed him that no matter what position he held her in, she could perfectly mold herself against his body. He moved his hand and slid it over her exposed thigh, and even though the room was warming up nicely his touch sent a whole different type of shiver through her body. “I think you said something earlier about ravaging me,” she purred. 

“Stand up, Jamie,” he said huskily. She gently pushed herself away from him and looked deep into his eyes. “Now, undress for me.” 

This … is not what I was expecting. Keeping her eyes locked on his, she slowly reached behind and worked the zipper south, and her little dress fell to the floor. His lustful eyes traveled over her large breasts, and she could feel the heat of the fire radiate against her delicate flesh. His eyes moved lower and were fixed between her legs. “Turn towards the fire just a little?” he asked. “It’s making shadows on you and I can’t see what I need to see.”

She gave a small smile and turned so the firelight danced over her sex. Jake grinned. “Where did that sexy red bush go?”

“I wanted to surprise you, Daddy,” she cooed. 

“That’s such a beautiful bald pussy,” he said wantonly. Her breasts were rising and falling with each labored breath that she took. The lips of her vagina were swollen and engorged and glistening with moisture. “Touch yourself for me, baby,” he whispered. 

A little blush broke over her face. She’d never been comfortable with her body, and the thought of touching herself in front of anyone had never even entered her mind; but as she looked into Jake’s lustful eyes, a calm fell over her. He loves my body, and I want to please him more than anything. I can do this … you got this, girl … She closed her eyes and opened her legs. As her hands moved to her breasts, she heard him lower his zipper. She began pinching and pulling her erect nipples away from her breasts, and she felt little bolts of lighting course through her body. 

“Open your eyes, honey,” he whispered. When she opened them, her eyes gravitated between his legs. He had his big cock in his hand and was slowly stroking its length as he drank her in. 

He loves this; he loves watching me. She opened her legs just a little further and ran her hands down her smooth flat stomach. She kept her eyes on his and let out a little moan when she dipped two fingers deep into her vagina. Slowly she worked them in and out as he began stroking his cock just a little faster. He could smell her now and little sloshing noises emanated from between her legs. Her body exploded when her thumb rubbed her clit and a powerful orgasm washed through her. 

As her senses returned, he quickly stood up, walked over to the bed, and grabbed several oversized comforters. He walked back over to her and spread them out in front of the fireplace. Then he took her in his arms and they exchanged a hot passionate kiss. While their tongues urgently played inside each other’s mouths, she grabbed his shirt and tore it open, the little buttons flying all over the room. With her assistance, his jeans and underwear lay in a pile between them … and his engorged cock stood at attention. 

She reached down and began to gently stroke it. He felt so good in her hand, and she loved hearing his little moans, which told her that he loved everything she was doing. “Will you get on your hands and knees for me, baby?” he said.

“Yes, Daddy,” she cooed. She dropped down onto the pile of comforters, opening her legs wide. 

“Like this?”

Jake had to clear his throat as he got in behind her. “Yes, baby. Drop down onto your elbows … that’s my girl. Damn, I wish I had a camera …” 

A little shiver coursed through her. No one had ever asked to take pictures of her before, but it sounded so … naughty. A thought flashed through her mind: He really means what he said; he loves how I look. 

He took his cock in his hand at the base and ran the head through the wet lips of her vagina, splitting them. She thought of asking him to go slow again for a brief moment, but she trusted him and knew he wouldn’t hurt her. 

Jamie let out a little moan when he eased himself inside her. She felt so tight, like a warm wet glove that was made only for him. He pushed deeper into her, opening and simultaneously filling her, and she let out a little gasp. “You feel so good inside me,” she murmured. He made one more push forward and their bodies gently rested together. Just as she knew he would, he was being patient, and he gave her a few seconds to adjust to his girth. “Are you okay, baby?” he asked. 

Little tingles were already coursing through her, and she had to focus on being able to answer him. “Yes, Daddy, I love this.” He eased back and then slowly moved forward, and it nearly took her breath away. He was so thick, his member was perfectly caressing her clit, and little bolts of lighting were already shooting through her core. As he slowly picked up the pace, it felt like she was slipping in and out of consciousness. Sex had never been this good for her; it was never anything like this. Chad would be finished by now. “Just a little faster,” she moaned. 

He placed his hands on her hips for additional leverage and began thrusting into her harder and faster. As her body opened up and adjusted to accommodate him, she pushed her hips back, meeting his hard thrusts. Once he could see she wasn’t in any peril, the gloves came off. He started rutting into her incredibly hard, which nearly pushed the oxygen out of her lungs. Instantly, her body began to climb. He leaned forward, reached around, and roughly pinched her nipples. It felt like a bomb had gone off inside her as her orgasm rocked her to her core. 

When her awareness began to return she realized Jake was rutting into her hard and fast. Their bodies slapped together and the sounds of flesh meeting flesh echoed off the cabin's walls, the small space now taking on the scent of her pussy. He grabbed a handful of thick locks of her fiery red hair and pulled, jerking her head back and pulling her until her body was upright with his. He reached around and began rubbing her clit while he pounded her out. Her orgasms hit one after the other in rapid succession, and she found it nearly impossible to keep the air in her lungs. She felt his body stiffen between her releases, and she heard his breathing quicken. “I … I … I can’t hold it back,” he groaned.

“Inside me … please … inside me,” she whimpered. As the aftershocks of her last orgasm rolled through her, she felt thick heavy spurts of semen gush into her womb. He collapsed forward onto her, and they both sank to the floor, struggling to regain control of their breathing. Eventually, he slipped off of her but pulled her close to his side. As their sweat sensually mixed together, he leaned in and they shared a long deep kiss. Then his eyes met hers. 

“Jamie, I got carried away, I didn’t mean to be so rou–” 

She raised her fingers to his lips, which silenced him. “No, it was perfect and I loved it,” she whispered. Her two other lovers had treated her like a fragile, helpless little china doll. She never knew a man could be like this … that sex could be like this … that it could ever be so incredibly amazing. Just like the other night in that hotel room, he was continuing to awaken something deep inside her, and she wasn’t confident that she could go back to the way things were with Chad. 

“As long as I didn’t …”

“Shhhhh … perfect.” He pulled her even closer, and she rested her head on his muscled chest. Even in the middle of the dark, scary woods, he made her feel safe, protected, and … cherished? Yes … cherished

- - - - -  

“Thank you,” Jamie said as Jake handed her a glass of white wine for them to share. It wasn’t a fancy glass, but it was clean, and the wine warmed her from the inside as she sipped it with him. They snuggled back under some of the comforters in front of the fire. Jamie set the wine down gently. “And thank you … for this.”

“For … what?”

“This evening, the cabin, the fire, the lovemaking, it’s all very romantic. I don’t … really get this kind of treatment much.” Or at all, ever. She nuzzled her head into his hairy chest. 

Jake kissed the top of her head. “If you think a dank cabin in the middle of nowhere is romantic, wait till you see what I have in store for you tomorrow!”

“I’m being serious, Jake. This means a lot to me.”

He tilted her head up and kissed her softly, lovingly. “This means a lot to me, too,” he whispered.

“But, since you brought it up, what’s on for tomorrow?”

“Well!” his voice perked up. “In between the vast amounts of sex we’ll have, I thought you could help me with some construction.”

“Oh, wow, you’d let me help you with construction? No wonder the women fawn all over you!” They both shared a little laugh. “Okay … construction and then?” 

“Then maybe we go fishin’ in the afternoon and catch our dinner.” In an instant, little tears filled her eyes and she quickly wiped them away. Jake saw that he’d somehow touched a nerve. “Baby, if you don’t want to fish we don’t–” 

She took a deep breath and attempted to get her emotions in check. “The last time I was at the lodge, when I was a little girl, my father taught me how to fish in the little creek that runs in front of it.”

He tenderly ran his fingers across her beautiful face. “Good memories?” 

“Yes,” she whispered. “I’ll always remember that day.” She thought for a moment. “We were very close and sometimes I … you know … I miss him.” 

“We’ll make more good memories for you tomorrow, I promise you, baby.”  

She’d never shared those personal feelings with anyone, but with him, she felt safe, understood. So many times Chad had made fun of her when she tried to open up to him, but with Jake she could be vulnerable and she knew he wouldn’t use anything she told him against her. She knew she’d dampened the mood by sharing memories of her father and she quickly tried to turn things around. “I can catch a bigger fish than you, anyway, and I’ll prove that tomorrow.” 

He laughed. “You’re talking to the anglin’ king here, girl, so that’s a bold statement.” 

“You goof.” She laughed, rolling her eyes and then cuddling up with him again. “My goof. How long have you been working on your cabin, anyway?”

“I’m in my third year now. I hope to have it finished by this fall.”

“Do you want to live here?”

“Well, I could. I was thinkin’ more along the lines of turnin’ it into a rental starting in the spring. You know … like an AirBNB thing … for maybe hunters, or people who really want to get away from it all.”

“That’s a good idea, get an income stream going?”

“Exactly, I can’t be a cowboy forever. So I need to make some money before I get put out to pasture. After that, I guess I can live here.”

“So … do you have running water?”

Jake laughed. “Yes, the toilet works. But not the hot water, I’m waiting for one of those tankless water heaters to arrive. However, see that metal contraption by the side of the fireplace? I can hang a cauldron of water on that and swing it into the fire. I can give you a sponge bath that way.”

She giggled and then snuggled up even closer to him. “That sounds kinda sexy, I’d love that,” she purred. Then she changed the subject. “You seem like you’re really good friends with Clint and Marcy?”

“Yeah, I’ve worked here twenty years. Plus …”

“Plus what?”

“Well, I did pretty well financially from doing the show way back when–”

Montana Skies?”

“Yeah, that one. And then there was one after that, Cap, where I was a fire chief, that didn’t last very long but I got three million dollars for one year.”

“Okay … and that relates how?”

“We shot Montana Skies out here, lots of it at the Bar G Ranch, used their horses, everything. They were so helpful and we became very good friends. After the show ended I would still come up here for a good part of several summers. Then their barn burned down and part of the lodge did too. Nobody was hurt, thank God, and they didn’t lose any animals, but they were … essentially ruined.”

“Oh, my God, that’s horrible! How did they … get out of the hole?”

“I … gave them $150,000 to help out.”

Gave? Or loaned.”

“Gave. They wanted to pay me back and I just told them to forget about it. A few years later they took me in when I was dead broke, gave me this land, gave me a job that I wasn’t really qualified for … they … rescued me and gave me a life. So I consider us pretty much even.”

“But you could use that money now, right?”

He just shrugged. “If I had the money back then, one of the wives would’ve taken it or I would have partied it away. So, it was money well spent.”

“It seems you were, you know, a real bad boy back then, weren’t you?” she gently teased.

He laughed. “I was an idiot, but I turned things around. Living out here really gave me a new perspective on things.” He thought for a moment. “I did a lot of stupid things and made some really bad decisions, but it’s all in the past, you can’t live life with regrets, honey.” 

“No … ummm … I guess you can’t,” she whispered. His brutally honest confessions were causing her to reconsider her life and her decisions, especially her relationship with Chad. Before she met Jake, she’d been so certain that he was the one, the one she was supposed to be with, but now she had doubts. He was causing her to question everything. She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. Plenty of time to worry about all that later.

“So, these wives of yours … no regrets?”

“Well … I wish I had done things differently, sure. But there’s nothing I can do about it now. So, no, I don't sit around regretting what I did back then. There’s no point in that. Hand me the wine?”

“And their names were?” she asked, handing him the half-empty glass.

Jake purposely splashed some wine onto her breast, causing Jamie to yelp loudly in surprise. “Hey!”

But he immediately swooped in and began licking and slurping the wine from her ample breast before concentrating on her nipple. He sucked hard and lifted his head up as far as it would go, stretching her breast to its fullest before it fell out of his mouth.  

“Oh, God,” Jamie moaned.

“You like that?” Jake bent down to suck and lift her other breast.

The electrical jolts from her nipples were far more substantial than anything she’d experienced before, and when Jake cupped her sex, contracting his hand in a firm grip, she lost all control and collapsed onto her back.

Jake took this moment to begin licking her inner thighs of all the excess juice she produced. Intrigued by the volume of her secretions, he settled in between her legs and began licking her swollen lips. He swallowed every ten or fifteen seconds as he tried to keep up with her juices. Jamie clamped her thighs around his head, trapping him. 

Jamie shuddered as his tongue penetrated her. She gripped his head with her thighs to keep him from moving. If he licks my clit I just might die. 

But Jake had that cowboy-strong thing going on, and he pried her legs open. He lifted his head and smiled at her, little strings of drool connecting his lips and her pussy. She felt his fingers enter her, and then he began massaging her G-spot, right beneath her clitoris but inside her vagina. Sparks flew, and she unconsciously grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples and twisting them, tugging them as she tried to replicate how Jake had made them feel a minute or two ago. 

Jake lowered his head as he watched her climbing quickly. She let out a deep guttural moan when he pressed two fingers deep into her and curled them upwards, putting pressure on her G-spot. As she pulled and pinched her nipples even harder, little fluid droplets began leaking from her vagina. He pressed his flattened tongue down hard on her clit, and then he started making little circles on the tip of it while aggressively rubbing the little bumps deep inside her body. “Jake … Jake … oh, my God … fuck,” she moaned. The liquid droplets increased, and little jets shot out of her onto his face and chest. Jamie’s eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her body began violently shaking and convulsing. He withdrew his tongue and fingers from her, but the tremors continued, and she was taking in huge gasps of breath. He watched in amazement for a full minute as she attempted to regain her faculties and come back to him. Finally, she opened her eyes, and they met his. “What … what the hell was that?” she whispered.  

He grinned while wiping some of her secretions off his face. Then he slid up her body and pulled her tight into his arms. “It just means that we’re getting a whole lot better at this, little darlin’.” 

“Yeah, but … did I … pee? It almost felt like it.” She turned her head to the side, looking away from Jake. She felt a little embarrassed and vulnerable, but when she looked into his sparkling blue eyes she saw acceptance. A calm came over her in an instant and she felt at peace. 

“Honey, no! It’s fine, it’s incredible! It’s so sexy, have a taste.” She looked back at him and saw some droplets on his cheek, and she took a tentative lick.

“It tastes like … me … has this happened to you before?”

“Only one other gal, yeah. I find it to be …” Jake reached down and positioned his hardened cock at her wet opening, “… very, very stimulating. In fact,” he moved his hips, easily entering her pussy, “I’m going to try to make you do that again.” He thrust entirely inside her and her legs wrapped around his back. 

“Jake … Daddy,” she whispered, her eyes closing. “What … are you doing to me?” She locked her ankles around his back and arched her back to meet his every stroke.

“Just,” he grunted, “making love to … a very special person.”

“Not … fucking?” she panted.

“Well, it’s … Jesus, will you quit squeezing me so much!” She scrunched her nose up at him and flexed her pelvic muscles again. Jake struggled to talk as he pounded away at her. “It’s kind of a combo … I am making love to you … but I’m also … trying to fuck the shit out of you.”

“Just … keep fucking me … Daddy … don't stop … don't stop … please … don’t … stop …” Her voice faded as she repeated her begging several more times. 

Jake’s hands cupped her ass, gripping her tightly. With barely a thought, his middle finger made several circles around her wet asshole, causing Jamie to squeal and then moan. Emboldened by her reaction, he pushed his finger inside her asshole to the first knuckle. Instantly, her body stiffened. This was another first, something that neither of her other lovers had done. “Oh, God, Jake … fuck,” she moaned. 

His weight on top of her, his thrusting cock, and his finger inside her asshole … the intense pleasure was almost unbearable. His lips met hers, his mouth claimed hers, and they shared a deep passionate kiss. When he broke the embrace, she sank her teeth into his shoulder and he let out a deep moan. Her next orgasm hit without warning, and just as one receded another took its place. The muscles inside her vagina were squeezing and contracting around his cock. He wanted this moment to last forever, but she felt so incredibly good that he couldn’t hold back his release. He held his breath, and his body stiffened. “Come inside of me, Daddy,” she moaned. 

Just as her final orgasm subsided, she felt hot jets of his semen flood into her womb. She wrapped her arms around his neck just before he collapsed on top of her. Both of them struggled to get control of their breathing. When her eyes traveled over the deep bite marks on his shoulder, she gently kissed the wound. “Jake, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to …”

“It’s okay, baby,” he whispered. Tears were filling her eyes, and he wiped them away. “Are you okay, honey?”

“I didn’t know … ummm …”

“Didn’t know what?” he said soothingly. 

“I didn’t know that sex could be like this, could be this good,” she said softly. 

He looked into her eyes and smiled. “You’re a real wildcat, you know that? It’s always the quiet ones that you have to be careful of,” he gently teased. 

A little blush broke over her face. “I’ve never been like this … I don’t even know the word for it.”

“Well, maybe… slutty? Wanton? Those two words come to mind.”

She laughed. She would have killed Chad for calling her a slut, but when Jake said it, it only made her want him more. “Maybe I am.” 

- - - - -

To be continued



Published 
Written by Mojavejoe420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments