Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The ASMR Goddess Part 2

"Shawn's snoring wakes Irish lass Yael and she doesn't even mind at all."

4
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words

The snoring broke through Yael’s subconscious, pulling her back to reality. Slowly opening her green eyes, she slowly glanced around to find herself still in her hotel room, laying in her bed, along with the overly comfortable “dad bod” of Shawn. As his snoring proved, he was completely asleep still.

Yael bit her lower lip as she rested her chin on Shawn’s hairy chest. Looking over his features, seeing the deepness of his sleep made her smile, almost in the same way someone might smile when they see a puppy sleeping. She didn’t completely know or understand why, but this man had the most effortless way of bringing smiles to her lips more than anyone she’d ever known.

Absently, her fingers traced his features. Her fingertips traveling lightly across his lips brought out the hint of a smile. And though she didn’t want to wake him, she couldn’t help but giggle to see the corners of his mouth turn upwards at her gentle touch. Raking her fingers down his chest and slightly round stomach brought little sighs and moans from his lips. She played there for a while, enjoying the feeling of his chest hair under her fingertips, stroking through it lovingly while she continued to look at him.

“I didn’t expect this,” she said, her Irish accent still shining through. She whispered softly in the dimly lit room, her podcasting ASMR voice revealing itself with each sentence. “It was just supposed to be a work conference. Nothing else. Nothing at all like this.”

She draped her leg over his under the covers. Both didn’t bother to get dressed after their first intimate moment. In fact, Yael remembered clearly asking Shawn to lay with her naked in the afterglow. “I like knowing I can touch you and you can touch me,” she purred as they were giving in to sleep hours before.

“It’s been a while since I had a woman want to stay beside me naked in bed,” Shawn said.

“Well, you’re sharing my bed. And in my bed, there’s a very strict rule. Shawn must always share my bed wearing only a smile. Can you handle that? Just let me enjoy the feel of your skin against me, baby.”

Yael smiled to herself as she remembered distinctly calling Shawn “baby”. There was a shiver that ran through him. He tried so hard to hide it from her, but it was there. It slipped from her lips so easily and yet the effect it had on him made her want to call him that and nothing else from now on. It was a similar effect that Shawn had on her while they made love.

Wait, she thought, did she really just use the words “made love” to describe what they did together? Seriously?

Then she remembered the events of the evening. She remembered so easily how patient Shawn was in their intimacy. She could feel how genuine he was in the moment. Never for a moment did she second think his intentions. And never did he give her a reason to think otherwise throughout. Yael’s hands continued to stroke and explore her partner as her thoughts journeyed throughout every touch, every taste, every tingle, every climax.

“I don’t know how you did it,” she said softly, her fingers tracing along his cheek. “For the first time in ages, I get woken up so very early and I couldn’t be more excited. I couldn’t wait to see you again, Shawn. I slept so soundly, so deeply knowing you’re right here with me. How did you do that? I barely even know you. And now here I am lying naked in bed with you and the thought of getting out of bed for anything is the worst idea I can possibly imagine.”

“Even with dragon breath?”

Yael felt the smile growing on her face slowly as Shawn finally let her know he was beginning to wake up. “And just how long have you been awake, mister?”

“I think it was around the ‘I don’t know how you did it’ moment,” Shawn said in a deep, morning voice. “That’s when my anxiety kicked in.”

“You heard all of that? Oh, baby… I…”

“I did. And the only thought that crossed my mind? How do I hide my morning breath from a goddess such as yourself? To be honest, I have no good answers for that question. So if you don’t want to kiss me I will understand.”

“But you heard all of that… and THAT’S what you were thinking?”

Shawn nodded, his eyes opening wider but still looking sleepy. “That’s what I was thinking.”

“But nothing I said scared you?”

“Want to know a secret?” Shawn said, sitting up to rest on his elbow.

“As long as you’re being honest,” Yael said, looking deeply at him and causing all sorts of tingles throughout his entire being.

“I couldn’t tell you the last time I was naked in bed with a woman. I couldn’t tell you the last time I got to do what I did with you last night to anyone, especially on the level of feeling we both invested into it. It’s been ages. But here’s what I know. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and once I got settled into bed again we were like magnets. It’s like you knew I was there again and you sought me out. And while I’m laying with you, close to you, I hear you make the happiest little moan as you hugged me even tighter to your side. I’ve felt like I haven’t fit into anything properly in years. But when it came to you last night I felt like I found the perfect fit. And I do agree. Leaving this bed, leaving you, is the absolute worst idea I can fathom right now.”

“Do you really mean that, baby?”

“I swear it, Yael. If I didn’t have my morning breath problem right now, I’d prove it with a kiss to show you waking up to you is the best thing that’s happened to me in…”

Without hesitation, Yael climbed into Shawn’s lap, cupped his face, and kissed him. Instinctively Shawn pulled his naked Irish goddess close, her soft, naked form pressing so close to him. Yael’s forehead rested against Shawn’s as their kiss broke ever so slowly.

“I’m sorry,” Shawn said softly.

“For?”

“I warned you about my morning breath.”

“I don’t care,” Yael said, softly laughing as the words left her lips. Once more her lips met his and the two easily picked up once more where the night ended. The sun was just beginning to rise and golden early rays of light began to sneak their way into the room. As Yael’s body caught the rays of sun her body absolutely glowed in gold.

“Give me one moment,” Shawn said between kisses.

Yael sat back in his lap. Her long dark hair fell to one side, laying over her shoulder. Other than that nothing about her hid from his gaze. She sat there silently for more than a few moments as she watched the way Shawn looked at her. Yael knew she was attractive. So many times, so many ways men and even some women would let her know she was beautiful or they were lusting for her. But this was something else.

“I’ve heard your voice in my headphones so many times. I’ve imagined so many ideas of how you might truly look. But in this moment I get to see you in a way I never expected to. I never thought I’d be so lucky,” he said, taking her all in.

“I’m glad you think so,” she said softly. She didn’t feel awkward or odd in this moment. She just looked into his eyes and she could tell. Shawn was just appreciating her for all she is. Not all he wants her to be. The thought affected her, making goosebumps rise on her smooth skin and her nipples were easily growing as hard as she felt his gaze caress her. “I’d like to feel I’m lucky, too.”

“You think so?”

“Mmmm hmmm,” Yael smiled. “Because you’re making way more fuss over your morning breath than it is in truth.”

Once again Yael kissed Shawn. Involuntarily he moaned, his hands grabbing at her back and rubbing his fingers up and down her muscles in a sensual massage for Yael. In return, she gladly offered her own moan to compliment his touch as her hips rocked against his already hard cock. Pulling the covers away from him, Yael nestled down once again in Shawn’s lap, letting the underside of him rest against her already wet slit.

Shawn let out a shuddering moan as he felt how ready she was for him. Yael looked at him with as much sincerity as she could, trying not to let her desire cloud the moment. She simply let their gaze strengthen, no words needing to be said, as her lower abs and hips began to gently rock against his hardness.

“How did you do this to me?” she breathed.

Shawn shook his head, his own hips rising just enough to let Yael know he loved this morning-attention. The push of his hips made small, throaty gasps exit Yael’s luscious lips. He could almost swear he heard a small growl deep in her lovely throat as her dark locks fell on either side of her shoulders. Her green eyes began to blaze as if on fire as the intensity of her look increased along with their movements.

“The sun is just rising and so are you,” Yael whispered to her lover. “Let me help you start your day, baby.”

JennaHarmon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaHarmon

Without even waiting for his answer, Yael welcomed Shawn back into the warm, slick depths of her being in one slow move. Shawn’s eyes went from looking into his goddess’s emerald gaze to darting down between their bodies to see how hers slowly sank down inch by inch back into his lap. Once she felt him fully inside of her once more she wrapped her arms around him and held him so close to her naked form.

“Fuck,” Yael breathed through the sweetest panting as her hips began to build in rhythm, “how do you do this to me, baby?”

“What do you mean?” Shawn asked through his own moans and panting.

“I feel like I’m on fire for you,” she admitted, her hips rocking a little faster to underline her meaning. “I don’t want to leave this room. I don’t want to go back downstairs for more of this conference. Just let me stay here all day and enjoy you filling me, baby. Oh, God that would be so delicious, love.”

Yael’s hips perfectly underscored every meaning in her words. She rode him with the perfect blend of need and want mixed with a primal, sensual coaxing that Shawn only dreamt of so many nights alone in his own bed. Ever since hearing her voice for the first time years ago, Yael truly couldn’t say anything wrong. She played into his desire for connection. She stoked the fires of his own wants and needs over and over in recording after recording. So many times he put himself into the role of the man she was enjoying or seducing and the mixture of her voice, her words, and her intentions all were too much for him. In her own words, Shawn knew Yael was ‘absolutely delicious’.

Holding Shawn closer and closer bonded him to Yael more and more. His patient and loving way brought out such a feeling of nurturing like she’d never known. Almost as if she felt she knew him for years and this was the first time either has allowed their connection to cross into something more romantic, more sexual. The way his hands caressed her, the way his kisses sent chills through her entire being, even his voice as they whispered through gasps of breath to each other made her body respond so perfectly to him.

“Oh God, I want you to cum for me again,” Yael moaned into Shawn’s ear. “I feel so selfish but I want more of you inside me, baby. I want to keep you with me throughout the day until I can welcome you home again.”

Shawn trembled as her voice became a siren’s song to seduce him into giving in to her like she had the power to do so many times before on her podcast. During her recordings he’d lay back naked in bed and just listen to her silky tones caress him, taking him to places no woman attempted to in over a decade. But the real thing truly happening? This was truly a gift. Yael could feel his body tremble in her arms.

“Are you okay, baby,” she murmured, slightly concerned.

“It’s your voice,” Shawn managed. “It’s one thing to just listen to you in the comfort of my own bed. But in person, feeling you, seeing you and hearing you? It’s… ahhhh… it’s amazing.”

“You’re safe here,” she purred into his ear, kissing the ear lobe and exhaling a sigh against his skin to add to the sensations running through his already sensitive body. “You’re with me, baby. You’re right where you belong. You know it. And I know it too. Can you feel how wet I am because I want you to feel welcome inside of me, Shawn?”

“I do,” Shawn’s voice shook. “Very welcome, Yael.”

“Good,” she purred, honey dripping from her tone. “Then you know it’s okay to let yourself enjoy this moment to its fullest, love. Let my hips coax you. Let my words lovingly guide you. I just want you to feel good with me, Shawn.”

Shawn could feel her inner muscles massaging him. Yael’s wetness was dripping down his shaft, beginning to cover his balls in her juices. It made him want her, even more, to know she was this turned on to be with him. How could he be this lucky? Her movements continued to build as she sat in his lap and every time she eased down on him she managed to find all the best places to rub against him to make his climax all the more imminent.

“It’s okay, baby,” Yael lovingly whispered in his opposite ear, bringing to life her ASMR talents. “You are very wanted. I want to start my day being selfish and letting you fill me so I can keep you with me until tonight. Wouldn’t it turn you on to see me at the conference and know that deep in my body is part of you? You see me across the room, I’m in my business attire but you know how every curve of me underneath those clothes looks. You’ve tasted them. You’ve touched them. And if you imagine those sweet lower lips between my thighs you know they’ve coaxed you to lose control inside of me? How much would that make you want to grab me and take me back to my room all over again?”

Her movements grew into grinding thrusts, swallowing every inch of him inside of her core. His sensitive shaft began to rub Yael’s deepest, discrete regions, becoming the match to light the fire as her body continued to make Shawn heightened in her care. He could easily feel it, the sense of urgency between his thighs, growing, tingling through every inch of him over every stroke of her wetness. His breathing was coming in gasps. Shaking was taking over as the moment was soon to arrive.

“I want to be selfish, Shawn. I want you to fill me. Every chance we get. You don’t have to hold back from me, Shawn. You’ve given your orgasm to me so many times before, baby. Only now you get to truly give yourself to me. And I want it.”

“Yael, I’m…”

“Yes, baby. Yes, Shawn. Just give it to me. All of it. Deep inside of me.”

Her hips never let up, working on him in their most sensual ways. Shawn arched himself up, pushing as deeply as he could into Yael. She held him so tightly, coaxing him to make sure he was pushed over the edge of his climax. As he reached his own pleasure, Shawn held her hips and pulled her tightly against him. And there it was. She could literally feel it. The pulsing from his cock as he lost control, filling her just like she wanted. Crying out in her own pleasure, Yael could only manage the sexiest moans that bordered on melodic screams as she welcomed his seed into her body.

Yael’s head fell to Shawn’s hairy chest, a soft sigh barely giving the indication of how much pleasure was still surging through her naked form. She giggled to herself in her little Yael way that always made Shawn smile infectiously on her recordings. Shawn ran his fingers through her dark hair and kissed her forehead.

“Was I that bad that you’d have to laugh?” he asked sarcastically.

“No, no, no, love. I can literally feel the tingling still in my toes from my orgasm. Tingles are just traveling all over my body right now and I might be a little bit ticklish. Mmmmm, more so when I’m so relaxed and comfortable like this.”

Yael’s inner muscles flexed once more, feeling that even in the afterglow Shawn was still just as hard nestled deep inside of her. She bit her lip and looked up at him, watching his expression as his spent manhood got just a bit more attention from her. It made her heart race to see the effect she could have on this man and judging from how he wasn’t softening at all, she could tell the feeling was mutual.

Yael’s phone alarm interrupted their moment. Still keeping him inside of her, she reached over to snooze the alarm. “Ahhhh it’s about that time, isn’t it?” she sighed.

“Ten more minutes,” Shawn mumbled, feigning a sleepy tone.

Yael looked back at him with a smile, her hair tussled all over in the sexiest bed head Shawn’s ever seen. “Ten minutes, eh? You and I could easily get into so much trouble in just ten minutes.”

“This is true,” he chuckled.

Yael kissed him as she slowly eased herself from his body. Then to Shawn’s surprise, she kissed down his neck, chest, belly, and all the way to his softening cock where she took him into her mouth for a few moments, her tongue lavishing just enough attention on him to make sure their combined sexual mixture was on her tongue. She took her time, cleaning him with her tongue, then as she rose again to look at him and there was that single strand of her saliva still connecting her to his manhood.

“We taste good together,” she said playfully.

With a quick kiss on his cock, she jumped up and stood naked in front of Shawn once more. “Better get my arse in gear,” Yael grudgingly admitted. “If my boss doesn’t see me down in the conference I won’t hear the end of it. Have to make myself presentable.”

“If you want a personal opinion, I like this version of you being presentable.”

“Oh, I’m sure you do, my cheeky one. I love it too as long as you’re near. So, later on? Tonight? Want to share my room again?”

“You don’t have to ask me twice,” Shawn said just as his own phone started to ring. He looked down to see it was his daughter calling.

“Ahhhh, the kiddos. Definitely have to take that. I’ll jump in the shower and see you later on, baby.” And with a quick kiss, Yael walked toward the bathroom, looking over her shoulder with a smile. “Miss you already.”

Published 
Written by beardedbaldy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments