Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cruise Gift

"A young couple in love enjoy their cruise ship vacation."

6
3 Comments 3
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Judy and Jack are enjoying their gift vacation cruise after a night of dinner, show, and some gambling. Judy's parents gave the couple a free trip for their graduation from college. They are only dating, but things are progressing to marriage since they are very much in love. The couple thought that Judy’s mom gave them this nice cruise trip, to help this marriage process move faster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An upcoming story that I wrote explains how and where Jack and Judy first met in college and how deeply in love they became on a camping trip. It is a lengthy story that needs a lot of edit work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack and Judy are in their early twenties, with Jack being six foot tall with brown hair. Jack is a handsome, athletic, masculine man with a swimmer's body shape with blue eyes. Judy is a naturally beautiful woman, five foot eight with a perfectly proportioned slender body shape, with C size perky breasts. She has flowing long brown hair leading down to a sublimely rounded tush. The two fell in love the first weekend they met on a camping trip. Jack captivated by Judy’s killer blue eyes and outgoing personality. Jack never thought a girl this beautiful would love a man like him; he is an unassuming man. Judy knew Jack is the man for her the first time they met and had sex; he is her sweet sexy soul mate.

Jack and Judy started walking back to their cruise ship room holding hands as the ship swayed a bit from rough waters, the drinks did not help them navigate the ship's hallways to their balcony room. The larger than average cruise ship room has a king size bed with twin doors that open to the balcony view of the ocean. This cabin's bathroom furnished with an oversize shower that is an appealing feature for the couple to shower together.

Finally finding the cabin door Jack opens it with some trouble as they sway with the rolling ship. Judy steadies and helps Jack into the room; she wants to shower off for the day before bedtime. Jack had a little more to drink than Judy had that evening and it is showings in his walking and talking.

Jack sits on the bed a minute to gather himself and Judy undresses with a little show for Jack, which is quickly sobering him up. Judy pulls him to his feet as she stands there only in her panties. They kiss as Judy unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his shirt. His pants falling to the floor, she slides his shirt off his shoulders as he stands there in his underwear and socks.

"Ready for a quick shower," Judy said to Jack as her hands lowered his jockey shorts over his firm slim hips. His six-inch cut cock with ample size and thickness released from the confines of the shorts. She toyed more with his cock and balls as she sees he is becoming aroused, as Jack often does with a little attention. Judy strokes Jack's cock a bit with soft pulling tugs, and Judy very much loves the way Jack’s cock grows so much larger. She learned big things do come from small packages.

Jack leans on Judy as he slid his hand down her panties to feel her warm moist pussy. Judy went Brazilin before the trip as a gift to Jack. He moves closer to give her a passionate tongue twisting kiss while he completes her panty removal and removes his socks, "Ready to shower now," Jack tells her, as he takes Judy's hand.

The nude couple enters the shower turning on the warm water; it flows over them as they briefly cuddled under the large shower head. They are having trouble keeping their footing with the rocking ship always swaying them. They begin soaping each other all over in a playful, sensual way. Judy running her hands all over Jack's midriff paying attention to his cock, balls and perfect ass she loves so much. Jack loves to bath her as he nibbles on Judy's neck and grinds his cock and pelvis pressing into her. His manhood is rock hard as he slides his body all around on Judy’s soapy wet, slick body with great sensual enthusiasm. Jack does about everything to Judy but penetration while they were playing in the shower. Judy enjoys every moment of it and loves the deep kisses with such passion and love.

Rinsing off in the shower, they dry off while sometimes needing to hold onto the sink or hand rail. The cruise ship began to increase in its motion and moving even more in the higher waves. Jack wants to hit the bed for some fun but is also a bit intoxicated. He opens the balcony doors to see the waves and wind. Walking back in the room Jack leaves the doors open as the warm sea breeze fills the room with fresh sea air. He lay there nude on the bed waiting as Judy finishes in the bathroom. Judy soon completes drying her hair and some other personal things in the bathroom and comes in to find Jack has fallen asleep.

They are both tired after a long day at the last Caribbean island's on the white sand beach with a hot sun and swimming all day. It is the second day of the cruise and the first full day of fun in paradise. Judy enjoyed the day with someone she is deeply in love with, and great lust was coming over her.

She enjoys the view of sleeping Jack with his head in the pillows fully nude with a soft erection; he is all she has dreamed of in a man, and Judy feels lucky to have Jack as her lover. She is still feeling a little aroused by the fun in the shower. He looks peaceful sleeping on the bed. She is not sure she wants to wake Jack up. Judy wanted to do something special for Jack all day. He had bought her clothing and some jewelry on the island; she lusts to be with Jack and part of him.

She gets in bed next to Jack and gently runs her hand down through his chest hair to his happy trail and below. Judy is watching to see if Jack would wake up as she admires her man’s masculine nude body. His cock is now swelling with her playful attention. She wants to satisfy him with something special.

Judy moves into a comfortable position and begins to take his six-inch cock into her mouth. “Ahh,” mumbles Jack in low tones, but his eyes stay closed. He is in a dream like a state as his cock becomes harder by the suction of her pressing lips.

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

Judy is sucking his dick with her wet lips, and saliva tongue is twirling around his swelling cock head in a circular motion alternating the texture between the top and bottom of her tongue. Judy is using the tip of her tongue to flick the frenulum gently and rimming the glands under his cock head.

All the time Judy would often to look to Jack's eyes to see if her lover was waking up, his body is slightly moving, and Jack is making satisfying noises of pleasure as his eyes stay closed while she works over his muscle of love.

Judy leans upward while gently cupping Jacks balls admiring his erect virile member and perfect body. Lowering her head, she slips her warm wet lips over his swollen cock head as her tongue licks his glans and frenulum with plenty of wet soothing saliva. His cock head swells further in response as it changes colors from pink to a light shade of purple. His pelvis is moving in a primal way as he still sleeps.

She begins gently lowering her wet lips further down around Jack's silky soft skin phallus deeper into her warm slick mouth, as it thickens, pulses and twitches. Judy is working his nob with care; she was making love to her man's love muscle enjoying every texture and movement of his enlarging manhood. A salty sweet taste of precum begins to seep from his meatus as she slides her tongue up his frenulum to sip off the sweet precum.

Judy takes a short breath then went down for her bedtime desert. Wrapping her lips around his shaft head, she envelopes his tadger balls deep filling her mouth and throat in one smooth gliding movement. Jack’s body tightens in anticipation of pleasure release. He slightly awakes and makes half-open eye contact with Judy, he smiles and lays back down to intoxicated to do more than enjoy.

Judy loves the moment as she starts a steady up and down wet sucking of his organ head to balls on his slick stick. She is sliding her tongue on the upward motion of his shaft to the frenulum and then to the meatus. Her tongue is licking up the oozing precum with every steady sucking stroke of his engorged boner. She knows Jack is about ready to unload.

She swirls and twirls her tongue all around his pulsing phallus as she varies the suction pressure of her wet lips and warm mouth. Jack was getting close as his scrotum skin contracts up tighter. Jack's stomach muscles begin to tighten as his todger base swells. Her massive flow of saliva that seeped out of her lips coats his balls and down below.

Jack is low deep moaning and raising his ass off the bed in total ecstasy. Judy is pumping her wet lips and mouth up and down on Jack's love truncheon using a powerful suction at the base with softer force at the cock head as she is milking his tube steak. Knowing her man, she gently inserts her already pre-lubricated finger with the surrounding saliva in his anus hole, massaging his prostate causing him to gyrate wildly. Judy knew this would bring her the desert quickly.

Wads of creamy cum are engorging his balls and cock building up at the base of his twitching meat stick just before it shoots out. Jack’s swelling dick head explodes his man seed deep into Judy's throat.

“Oh God,” Jack grunts loudly, while his pelvis convulses as pulse after pulse of cum juice flows down her wanting throat. Judy is skilled and takes his massive loads of his two ball throat cream. Her wet lips are coaxing his throbbing fountain of love for every drop. She raises her lips and mouth to savor her desert. Judy’s tongue gently darts around his swollen purple cock head as drops of spunk ooze out of his Johnson. Jack’s love muscle begins to soften as she is slowing her sucking pace.

Judy is keeping his spent juice love machine in her warm wet mouth to savor every last drop of her desert. Jack is fully awake with his head in the pillows looking at his beloved with satisfied loving eyes. He is completely relaxed as he lay there totally drained. Jack could not be a more happy man, with all the feelings of contentment and love for Judy.

“That’s was one intense blowjob, sweetie,” he says to Judy as she carefully separates her lips and mouth from his manhood. “I was not expecting that incredible blowjob,” Jack murmurs.

Judy smiles lovingly at him and says, “You can return the favor some other time, I know you are tired,” as she winks seductively, knowing Jack will be more than happy to pleasure her when he is sober and less tired.

Judy starts moving her body up over his body with her breasts sliding on his midriff to his chest, as she brings her hot lips to his and begins a deep passionate tongue twisting loving kiss with Jack. Laying on him as they hug and cuddles with him, a warm feeling of bonding with emotional and physical satisfaction comes over them. Judy slides to Jack’s side still cuddling with her head resting on his chest.

“I wanted to give you a gift for the beautiful things you bought for me today,” she says to Jack as he lay there free of all tension.

Jack leaned his head to give his love a gentle kiss, “I love you very much Judy," he said to her in a tone of calm sweetness. “I am a very lucky man to have you, I never want this to end,” he says as he looks deep into her enchanting blue eyes.

Judy replies, “I love you too Jack, I hope our love lasts forever,” as she cuddles closer to him and presses their nude bodies together.
 
The fresh sweet smell of sea breeze was blowing through the dimly lit room. The ship still swaying from the ocean waves makes for a relaxing slightly rocking bed. Judy was content to lay with her man absorbing the mood of the moment. She was pleased to give him such a perfect gift, while she got her desert before bedtime. They both drift off into sleep bonded together physically and emotionally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack and Judy end up getting married and their story will continue.
Some of my stories will include Jack and Judy though their lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Published 
Written by MrAvg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments