Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Homecoming

"He is surprised by the reception he gets upon his return..."

17
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

“Cassie, is there something you want to tell me? You’ve been moping about all day and… well… we haven’t had sex in like, 48 hours.”

Unfortunately, that was a new record for us. Well, not counting that time of the month. But even then, Cassie took care of me.

“No,” she replied, the anguish apparent in her voice. “I don’t want to tell you. But I have to, and I don’t know how.”

I took her hand and led her towards the couch.

“Hon, we’ve always been completely honest with each other. Let’s keep doing that, okay?”

She complied and sat down with me, still holding my hand but now with both of hers.

Oh shit. How serious is this?

“Well,” she began. “Two days ago, Friday. You remember Friday?”

Shit yeah, I remembered Friday. One of my best accounts went sideways and I had to stay late trying to fix it. In fact, I was flying back east in just a couple hours to ensure the problem was completely solved. I didn’t like it, but it just what you have to do sometimes.

I just nodded my head in the affirmative, this wasn’t the time to exacerbate the situation by bringing up work.

“Alice called, she was hysterical. She caught her new wonder-man on some sex-site chat room. She made a fake profile and teased him, unbeknownst to him of course. He was actually trying to meet up with her, saying how his current girlfriend was… a bitch… and other things.”

Ummm… okay. That’s all too bad and I guess I’m sorry her friend got her heart broken. But how is this impacting… ohhhhhh.

“Let me guess, she came over here?”

Cassie looked away and nodded.

“And she felt bad, and I was was working late…”

Another nod.

“And you guys fucked.”

“No!” she cried.

She looked at me with a pleading face.

“We didn’t. I swear. I couldn’t do that to you. But…” and her voice trailed off.

“Come on, Cassie. Spill it.”

I was getting a bit angry. After all, this was Sunday and she’s been hiding something from me all weekend.

“I consoled her, we drank some wine…”

Yeah, I remember she said she didn’t feel good when I came home around eleven that night. Too much wine, she told me.

“And then… we kissed. It just happened… but… we kissed for awhile…”

I pulled my hand back and sat rather straight up on the couch. I steepled my hands together, and put them against my lips. I was trying to keep from talking, so I didn’t say something mean and stupid. I’m prone to do that, when I’m stressed and pissed.

I just mumbled an “Mmm Hmm.” And stayed quiet.

“Say something, Jim. Please.”

I guess it was my turn.

“You didn’t fuck her?”

“No. I swear. I promise you. Honest-to-God.”

“Did you… make her cum with your hand?”

“No… but… there was some... incidental... hand to breast contact.”

“So you felt each other up.”

Cassie nodded and looked away.

“I’m so sorry,” she whispered.

I sighed a heavy, defeated sigh. I mean, this wasn’t the end of the world. I totally knew Cassie was bisexual. In fact that intrigued me to no end. We even talked about one of her friends joining us at some point. But, still… this was behind my back, with an ex-lover of hers....

“Honey,” I said as I stood up. “I’ve got to pack for the trip. Will you iron a couple shirts for me?”

It was an awkward two hours. She attempted to make amends by awkwardly over helping and in return I managed to not say anything overly mean or stupid.

We shared a tender kiss and warm embrace. Tears welled up in her eyes as we said good-bye.

I turned away from her so she couldn’t see the tears in mine and walked out to the elevator, to find my waiting Uber on the street below.

* * * * *

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign as we’ve begun our descent. We’ll be on the ground in about twenty minutes…”

The flight attendant droned on about some type of federal regulations, I didn’t care. I’ve flown before, it will all be fine. What I cared about was getting home. This was my first time away from Cassandra during our new relationship, and I couldn’t wait to get back to her. We didn’t have a lot of time to talk with the time differences and my busy schedule, but, honestly, it was okay.

I mean, yeah, she was kissing her friend, who she used to fuck, but that’s all it was. I had to be the bigger person and let this go. And it wasn’t that hard. After all, this was the girl of my dreams, literally. I met her in a dream, and the dream got better as time went on. We hit a speed bump, but we were getting past it.

Plus, I missed her. I missed her body, I missed her lips, I missed her moans when she came… and I missed her enthusiastic bedroom antics. So far, there wasn’t anything she wouldn’t do, or at least try. And I loved her, and I know she loved me.

I finally landed and I got my luggage. I texted Cassie that I was getting my Uber and would be home in twenty or twenty five minutes. She responded with a note to “Facetime me.”

Ok, wow, we’ve never done that. What does she want? So I found the app and called her up while waiting for my car to get me.

“Hi baby!” she said in that excited voice of hers. “I missed you so much!”

“I missed you too babe, so why are we Facetiming?”

She seemed to avoid my question.

“Oh, nothing much, just getting in the shower but I wanted to talk to you.”

I waved at some decent-looking lady in a Hyundai Sonata… finally, my Uber had arrived. I fumbled with the luggage and confirmed my destination with her. Then I plugged in my headset so only I could hear Cassie.

“Hon… I’m getting in the Uber, I’ll see you when I get home, okay?”

“Oh, you’re no fun, don’t you want to see what’s waiting for you?”

And with that, she held the phone away from herself at arm’s length, and then tilted it down. Her naked body greeted me on the screen. Her large breasts stood out from her chest, looking luscious as ever. Her naked tummy and legs hinted at what was waiting for me.

“I’m getting in the shower.”

“Je-sus…” was all I managed to get out.

“Pardon?” asked my driver, Gloria. “I asked how your flight was and you said ‘Jesus’?”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry, I’ve got my wife on the phone. I mean, girlfriend. We aren’t married.”

Cassie stuck the phone on some kind of car mount, the kind that has a suction cup for the windshield. She had it about chest high on the glass wall of the shower. That new Samsung phone lived up to its billing, it really was waterproof.

Cassie proceeded to wash her breasts with a loofah… and then her bare hands… and she soaped them up for me and squeezed them and caressed them and she didn’t stop…

“Fuck.” I said, apparently louder than I thought.

“How’s that?” asked Gloria.

“Sorry!” I replied while adjusting myself because my penis hardened in an uncomfortable position.

Cassie laughed and started to tease me unmercifully.

“What do you want me to do with them, baby? Do you want me to lick my nipples? Huh? Is that what you want?”

The soap made them so slick and shiny. She made sure to hold them so her stiff nipples were right near the lens.

“Yes,” I croaked.

“Not good enough, hon. You have to tell me what to do.”

“Lick them,” I said, trying to be quiet.

“Lick what?” asked Gloria.

Jesus, shut up woman! I’m getting the show of my life here!

What I actually said to my all too talkative driver was…

“Sorry, my uh… girlfriend… you know…”

I knew my face had turned beet red.

Cassie brought a breast to her mouth. The steaming water washed off the remaining soap. She looked into the camera and opened her mouth. Lasciviously, she ran the tip of her tongue over her nipple which made it instantly hard. She smiled into the camera before devouring the other in her mouth.

She lathered, rinsed, and repeated. We had never done anything like this before and she seemed to revel in putting on this little show for me.

“Sorry, Daddy,” she whined. “But I’m so dirty today.”

My cock was now excruciatingly uncomfortable in my pants.

“Tell me how dirty you are, baby.”

Oh shit! I said that out loud, too!

Gloria just looked at me in the rearview mirror and smiled.

The screen jumped and bounced as she re-positioned the phone, moving it south.

WonderfullWoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WonderfullWoman

Cassie turned away from the camera, but she proceeded to back it up just a few inches away from the lens. She pulled her cheeks apart to show me how dirty she was.

“Look, Daddy. I’m cleaning it for you. Mmmmmmmm.... Rubbing it… and soaping it… and washing it…”

“Washing, what?” I managed to ask.

Cassie liked to speak properly, and it wasn’t often she engaged in "dirty talk". She thought it wasn’t lady-like. But I needed to hear her say the actual word.

“My bottom, silly! I’m getting my bottom all clean and shiny for you.”

“No,” I tried to whisper. “That’s not the word I want to hear.”

“What word do you want to hear? It’s just my bottom, my rear-end, my… hiney?”

My raging cock was making me a little aggro.

“Say it! You know what I want to hear, little girl.”

“I’m just getting my bottom ready for you. Maybe you’ll kiss it for me later.”

I cupped my hand over the phone and tried to sound quiet but stern. “Say it! Say ‘asshole’!”

“Asshole,” quipped Gloria, smiling at me in the mirror again.

Cassie turned around and smiled at me on my phone. Then she resumed her stance and ran her fingers over her hot little rosebud again.

“I’m washing my asshole, Daddy. Will you kiss and fuck my asshole soon… Please?”

Holy fucking shit where are we? How far away am I!

I asked Gloria what her phone said.

“Nine minutes… and you had better not make a mess back there, Sir!”

I knew my face and turned a dark, crimson red as Cassie not-so-subtly teased me.

Nine tortuous minutes.

Gloria was right, I was in danger of blowing my load in her back seat.

“Step on it, sweetheart!”

“Step on what?” asked Cassie.

She turned around and commenced rubbing her pussy with a very soapy loofah. Her vagina was less than six inches from the phone. She dropped the loofah and rubbed with her fingers, getting the soap in every nook and cranny.

Cassie turned her body so the hot water rinsed her, washing away all the suds from her smoking hot body. She raised her leg and set her foot on the seat in the shower. She pulled her lips apart, showing me how pink she was on the inside.

“Do you like this, Daddy? Do you? Do you like my pink pussy?”

“Yes baby… Daddy likes very much”

I didn’t care about Gloria anymore. I was just one big raging hormone at this point. I looked down and noticed my cock was making a wet spot on my khakis, Jesus Christ.

“Hurry, Gloria. For the love of God, hurry.”

She tore down my 25 mile-per-hour street at about 45 and screeched to a halt by my building. I threw her a couple twenties and apologized for the language.

She handed me her card.

“If your baby ever goes out of town, call me? I’d like a Daddy, too!”

I chuckled, ran inside, and got into the elevator.

Maybe six months ago, Gloria. But not a chance now. I’ve got my Cassie.

I finally got to the sixth floor and charged inside, dropping my shit and kicking off my shoes. Running to the bathroom, I got my shirt halfway undone. Cassie stood there in the middle of the bathroom in a plush white robe that we stole from the Bellagio. Well, stole and then paid for it when the bill came a week later, but we still called it stolen.

She opened her robe to me, revealing her still wet, naked, lush body. I squeezed her so hard I thought I might hurt her, but she squeezed me back just as hard. The relief of being with her again, after such a long, long time… it was incredible to hold her.

We kissed… the kiss of true love. I’ve never had a kiss like this before. The kind of kiss where all your passion, hopes, and dreams and love are wrapped into one.

She melted into my arms and I could feel that heat, that passion, as she kissed me back. I could feel all of her hopes and dreams and coming back at me… and I knew. I just, fucking, knew.

This is it… there could never be another like her.

After many, many long moments we broke our passionate embrace and just marveled at each other.

“Don’t cry, honey,” I whispered as I kissed her cheek to catch her salty little tear.

“You either!”

Hey, I wasn’t crying. The air is dry on those planes, and it’s dry where we live, and my eyes were just naturally moistening right at that moment.

I struggled out of my clothes, my cock banging into her now as we walked kind of sideways towards the bed. I finally picked her up and carried her the last ten feet.

“I smell… lavender, and… pussy!”

She shot me her best baby girl smile.

“I’m so wet for you, my love.”

I pushed her down on the bed, her wet hair splaying out to the sides as her robe opened. I pushed her legs apart and crawled between them. I wanted to do everything to this hot woman of mine. But mostly, I just wanted to kiss her.

We moved together languidly, enjoying the warmth and tenderness of our bodies. The fact that my cock found it’s own way into her pussy was just lucky, I guess. But he did find her opening without any helping hands. I kissed her passionately again and moved my body forward, planting myself deeper into her.

Cassie moaned into my mouth as the first couple inches sank inside her body. She just let out a soft “Baby” and resumed kissing me. I cupped her ass and fucked my way in the remaining length, splitting her wide open and causing her to gasp loudly. She was so wet, so very wet for me.

It was such a fantastic feeling, her wet pussy enveloping my cock… I knew I was home. Our tender kisses increased in intensity. Our mouths seemed to melt into each other as our rhythm of our love making increased and the passion rose ever higher.

We were both grunting and panting like wild animals, and when I sank my finger into her asshole, Cassie roared like a lioness in heat.

“Fuck me, Daddy, oh God fuck me!”

Cassie was so sensually wet. Her pussy juice was dripping down her crack and lubing her asshole. I heard her let out a little grunt, and then a deep, guttural moan when I slipped a second finger inside her lovely butt.

Her legs already wrapped around me tightly, Cassie screamed and pulled at me ferociously. I felt her nails dig into my skin as she cried out again and again to fuck her. As my fingers dug deep into her ass, my cock could feel them through her thin walls.

I felt my orgasm fast approaching, much too soon I thought. There was so many things I wanted to do… I wanted to eat her out, lick her asshole, and maybe fuck it too. I wanted to fuck her doggy-style and maybe spank her and remind her who her real ‘Daddy’ was and what he’s capable of. Unfortunately, the freight train was coming, and it couldn’t be stopped.

I started to put a third finger in her ass when Cassie announced…

“Please cum for me, Jim. I want to cum with you…”

“I’m there honey… just...about…”

The tidal wave began washing over me. In one throbbing moment I pounded her impossibly hard several more times… and then held it as deep in her as I could while my cock trembled, shook, and orgasmed in a fiery deluge of cum.

Cassie felt me cumming and let herself go, too. Her pussy clenched my cock in a death grip as I shot load after load inside her steaming pussy. Her entire body shook and spasmed and her nails dug deeper into my skin as she released in orgasm. As her trembling subsided, I fucked her a little more which produced several bodyquakes and caused a few additional moans and gasps to escape her lips.

I collapsed on top of her, my full body weight pressing her down into the bed. I knew she liked that, liked the feeling of being ‘mine’. The feeling of being protected, loved, and safe. We kissed tenderly, our breath intermingling, our intimacy unbridled. I’ve never felt this close to another person before. We needed no words, no proclamations or gestures… our lips communicated everything perfectly just by kissing.

The emotions were nearly overwhelming… I rolled to her side and Cassie rolled with me, hanging on for dear life. She buried her head in my neck and heard her whisper.

“Don’t leave me again.”

“I never want to, Cassie.”

She reached around and pulled my hand out from between her ass cheeks. She looked longingly into my eyes and licked and sucked my fingers clean of her juices.

“You know where those fingers were?” I asked teasingly.

“Yes, it’s where your mouth is going to be in about fifteen minutes!”

“Ten,” I corrected. “I took a Viagra somewhere over New Mexico. Get ready for Round Two!”

We fell asleep after round four, exhausted. But not before she called me a genuine ‘pain in her ass.’ She knew that was music to my ears.

It meant a job well done.

* * * * *



 

A special thanks to Melanieatplay for her editing skills! Votes and comments are welcomed; tell me what you think!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mojavejoe420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments