Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lodger Part One

"What had she let herself in for?"

1
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for pausing to read my first part."

OK, so let’s set the scene. It’s a dark road due to some rain pouring down. This is typical for this time of year. It is dry for now. The next best guess was how long that would last.

A middle-aged fair-haired maiden travels the path through the woods with a river running on one side. It’s rather full of water with all the past rain. She is carrying a basket of flowers and is walking this path just as she has always done so many times before.

As she listens to the birds, the leaves and debris beneath her feet, she realises that there’s something different about this time. She feels cold and knows that someone is following closely behind her.

As she quickens her pace, the basket slips out of her hands. She lifts her dress to kneel down and pick up her flowers. The footsteps are coming closer at a fast pace. Until they come to a complete stop.

She could feel the breath on the back of her neck. It’s so warm yet sends shivers down her spine. A hand reaches for one of the flowers, and a deep voice is heard.

"May I?" She turns around to see a fair-haired middle-aged man with a beard and piercing sky-blue eyes. She recognises him as the lodger. He has been boarded with her and her family for a few months now and has never spoken a word.

Her thoughts went further into the conversation (Kiss you wherever I want). She is still lost in his eyes and his smile. She had been watching his movements for a long time during his stay and observed him gathering wood for the fire. Back to reality. He repeated

"May I?" In a calm voice,

"May I what?" She asked

"May I walk with you?"

"Yes, of course," she replied.

"Let’s go this way," he said as he took her by the hand and put the flower in the basket.

They carry on walking through the wooded area until they reach a small clearing. He takes the basket and places it down on the tall grass.

"I’ve been watching you for a while now. I see the way you watch me," he said, leaning in towards her.

She lowers her head. He puts his soft, strong hand under her chin and the other around her waist. His fingers trace her lips, and his hand goes slowly around the back of her neck as the other pulls her body closer to his.

She is paralysed with excitement. They are that close, she can feel his erect shaft. Her blood feels like it’s on fire and she’s burning with anticipation with every fibre of her being.

He guides her body to the ground as he towers over her, her eyes fixed on each other. His hand tracing her neck and the round of her ear, he leans in.

"No one can see us now. Should I keep going?" he says.

Her other hand slowly starts pulling up her thin dress, stroking her knee towards her inner thigh. He stops. She was wet before he laid her on the grass. She’d been fantasising about this happening for a long time.

"Yes, I would like that," she said. He smiles.

"Have you done this before?" He asked.

She shook her head and turned away from him. He turned her face back to his and leaned in further and his lips met hers. He bit on her lower lip and then slipped his tongue into her mouth and had a long passionate kiss.

As his hand continued to trace her innermost thigh towards her underwear, he followed around the seams for a moment. Before that, he pulls them down just enough to get his hand close enough to stir arousal.

His hands are so warm and she can sense that he is holding back on the strength that he has. As his fingers move softly across her nether regions, She can feel her body aching for more and swelling up at the implications of what’s about to happen. She feels his strong tongue in her mouth and doesn’t care that she can’t breathe.

She moans as he constantly moves his gentle hand in rhythm with her physical movements like he can read her mind. He moves his hand with further pressure and slips a finger into her swollen moist hole.

She gasps with pleasure and pulls him in closer by his torso. She unties his shirt and has her hands on his very warm shoulder blades. As he continues to please her, she digs her nails into his back. His fingers slip in and out as every part of her insides is screaming for more.

He is kissing her neck and working his way down her body. With his hands, he makes her breasts more accessible and caresses one with his hand and the other with his mouth, circling around her aroused nipple with his tongue.

She is in a blissful, excited state. She pulls him up towards her face for another kiss, every area as wet as the other. She pushes her tongue into his mouth as he continues to stimulate her. She feels like she’s going to explode at any moment. Her legs start to vibrate uncontrollably. He whispers

"Should I keep going?" As he sucks on her earlobe,

She grabs a hold of his bottom. He takes this, along with the soft moaning and eye contact, as confirmation of desire.

He moves further down, past her waist. He removes his hand, and for a brief moment, he looks up and asks,

"Do you trust me?" he asks.

Even though she is nervous, she nods her head.

"I need to hear you say it," he says.

Still full of anticipation now, she manages to muster up

"I trust you," she says.

At this point, he slowly moves his hand towards her underwear and peels them down and off her feet. He then spreads her legs open with ease and lifts her dress up where he kisses her from the knee all the way up.

He pulls her closer so his face has a perfect view of her state of arousal dripping from her virgin hole. He is enthralled by her innocence and has been since the first day they met.

Lying on the grass, he raises her waist and takes her hands in one of his hands and holds them behind her back. She is mesmerised by him and his obvious restraint.

His lips kiss each side of her upper leg. Her body moves with pleasure as his mouth and breath reach closer to her clitoris, his lips part and his long wet tongue slowly licks in all directions. She moans with pleasure and tightens her grip on his hand. There’s a pull of this being too much and not enough at the same time.

She knows she can’t get away; it’s so intense. She also wants more. She can feel him sliding up and down, her moaning giving him all the fuel he needs to keep going. He inserts two fingers into her tight vagina. She gasps. She has never felt such blissful longing and frustration at the same time.

He has a ruthless rhythm now, and her legs begin to shake, indicating that she is approaching. Her whole body starts to shake again. She tilts her head and her back arches. Each part of her body feels like it’s going to burst.

"Do you want me to start?" he asks.

She’s thinking, what’s been going on already? Is there more? Before she knew the words,

"Yes, I do," escaped from her lips.

With that, he undid his trousers and pulled down his briefs, which revealed an engorged shaft. The longing in his eyes was unquestionable as it was for her. He moved her hands above her head and let his erect penis slide up and down her until it found the right spot.

This was apparent when it slid into her untouched warmth with a bit of tense pressure and then with ease, dripping with excitement, he slipped in and almost out gently and often.

Hearing the rushing of the river not far behind, feeling him penetrating her body so effortlessly like the flow of the water, she is thrilled each time he moves her body to her pleasant moans of satisfaction.

She let go of his hands. She could feel the grass beneath her, each blade a tiny cut of pleasure. She saw the sky and grey clouds rolling by as his upper body was inches from her chest.

She grabs a hold of his back and pulls him in with each thrust until the deepest part is reached over and over and she can smell his sweat and it is intoxicating. He is licking and kissing her neck and breasts while one hand makes its way down to her clitoris and rubs in motion with each of his thrusts, each one getting a bit deeper as they go on.

She is keeping the rhythm with him. She is reaching that stage of shaking her legs uncontrollably. He knows that she’s close and picks up the pace with everything. He can feel her heartbeat from inside her. She can feel his girth and strength flowing freely. The moment is on its way, another thrust and they are both in ecstasy.

Her body contracted on the inside, sending fireworks all over her body. He’s still thrusting hard into her and kissing her on the lips as she embraces his body with her arms and her legs to feel him deeper.

I’ve been waiting a long time for you. He says as he keeps thrusting while staring into her eyes as she starts to climax for a second time, her whole body on fire with excitement and exhaustion.

He slips his penis out and rubs her vagina tenderly with his hand, and she quivers with joy, her eyes shut. He lowers her dress back down to her knees. She pulls his hand towards her breasts and he cups them gently, licks and kisses around each nipple with grace, and then covers her breasts back up.

He strokes her neck and places his lips on hers and kisses her with such passion she has never had. Then he pulls himself together. They lie there feeling blissfully numb to the world and within each other’s arms.

The rain starts to fall. They pick up the flowers and continue the walk home. He has her wet underwear in his pocket.

Back at the cabin, the family is all having their meal. The conversation goes to her as she is asked what she did while she was out during the day. With her heart racing, her reply was

Queen_7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_7

"I went for a walk by the high river and picked some flowers." She glanced at the lodger, who was managing to keep his composure with this, but their eyes met, and she knew he was pleased with the answer she had given, and her face was flushed.

Then attention turned to the lodger. They asked him how his day went. He smiled and moaned in a way that explained it was a good day. They already knew he had been busy chopping and collecting the firewood.

He cleared the plates away as he walked past her chair. He put his hand across the back of her neck. She was having instant flashbacks to their time on the grass. She felt the temperature had gone up a bit as she straightened herself up. He gives his usual goodnight gesture to everyone and retires to his room.

Her family is not long in deciding that they are going to their beds also. So she takes this opportunity to go and have a bath to cool herself down a bit.

The large stand-alone bath has run and candlelight is all around the room. She drapes her towel and nightgown across the chair in the corner, the door left slightly ajar so the fire from the other room can heat the bathroom. She steps into the bath. It’s warm. It feels so fresh and cleansing after today's bits of grass start to float to the surface.

She lowers herself into the bath and submerges for a few moments. When she raised herself from the water, the room had a slight chill in the air. She looked around, but all but one candle were lit.

She glanced at the door. It was shut and there sat the lodger in nothing but underwear. watching as if she had never seen him do it before.

He had pursed lips and inward intension in his eyes. He was tightly holding her undergarments from earlier today. He stood up, locked the door and moved the chair towards the bathtub. He put the underwear in the washing basin.

As he walked over there, she had never noticed before just how wide his shoulders were or how strong his arms looked. He came back over to the chair, reached for the soap and cloth, and began making a lather. Then he turned the hot tap on.

"I can’t sleep," he said.

"What would you like to do?" She asked. He looked at her total exposure and replied with

"I know what I would like to do," he said. squeezing the cloth with what appeared to be frustration and restraint.

She was feeling extremely vulnerable and aroused at the same time. I really did not know what was going to happen but was very eager to find out. while hoping her body had the patience to wait. She felt the temperature rise in the bath which noticeably made her skin a bit pinker.

He gets his hand and the cloth in the water, washing her foot to hip in a preciously gentle movement. Both her outer legs were done, and he moved on to her inner legs. She could feel his grip tighten the higher he got, as if he was resisting the temptation to go further. He looked into her eyes and knew that she wanted more. If he keeps looking into them, he won’t be able to pace himself.

"Close your eyes," he whispers.

She does so. He lowers her into the bath, which has reached its extremely high heat.

She could smell roses in the lather, and she could feel his hand washing up her arm, which he raised above her head and left there, before moving on to the other arm and leaving it there as well.

"Would you like me to carry on?" He asked in a hopeful quiet voice that could pierce through all her defences without even having to put in the effort.

"Yes, I would like you to continue," she answered with a bit of a plea in her voice.

She'd never expected this rush of emotions before, but she knew that she liked them and wanted to feel this way for as long as possible. She could hear him moving around and then felt smooth silk being wrapped around her arms and wrists.

It was her dressing gown tie which she felt tug a little at her so the length could reach the bathtub feet. What has she let herself in for?

She wondered how she could have let herself be so out of control. She opened her eyes. At that point, he blew out the candle. Not before she caught a glimpse of his naked silhouette.

She could hear his footsteps arrive beside the bath. He turned off the tap and swirled the water around, and the heat passed up over her breasts. She hears him sigh with satisfaction as he sees her nipples stiffen with the difference in temperature. He bites his own lip as if to slow himself down.

"Shall I continue where I left off?" He questions

She can’t see anything, but she can feel his breath on her neck. She turns her head and sucks on his earlobe a little and whispers, "Absolutely." Who am I? She was silently questioning her own thoughts.

"You will need to keep the noise down." Her blood ran cold, even despite the bath and the steam building up in the room. She stepped into the bath. She could feel soapy suds falling on her body. The cloth made its way down from her wrist, towards her elbow, down her inner arm.

The sensation was tremendous, or so she thought until he started kissing her from the elbow down towards the side of her body, where he stopped at her breast, which he tenderly washed with reservation, his erection more apparent as it brushed close to her already engorged vagina.

She gasped. Immediately after this, he covered her mouth with his and put pressure on her lips and tongue as his own circled around her mouth.

His desire and her need are mounting with every second. He kisses his way down her chest, her breasts fully exposed and her being so powerless at this time was very painfully tempting. He wanted to savour this time and make every touch count. He could smell the sweetness of her body and wanted to be lost within it for eternity.

He kneads her breasts and makes more lather to make sure every part is covered in soap. She feels the water level shift as he positions his body higher up in the bathtub, his hand reaching further down. He starts moving her legs up on his chest.

giving him access to the area he desires the most. He moves the cloth past her hole, which makes her bite her lip and he notices-this makes him want to go much faster. The anticipation is growing just as strong as his throbbing phallus.

Without a second thought, she feels him enter her deeply, as if full of such greed. She is using all her power to not moan too loudly as she accepts him, and he can tell this makes him want to go deeper and harder while holding a hand over her mouth.

She can sense fire in his eye. He moves his other hand to her clitoris. He is burning away her self-control with every gentle stroke of his thumb and powerful shaft.

Her body starts trembling under the complete pleasure of it all. Her legs are aching with enjoyment; her heart is racing. His eyes are locked on hers. The way he’s watching her expressions should be a sin. He thrusts with such pride that there’s no part of her body she can hide. She wants to touch his sweat-covered body. She tries to break free. He sees this and removes each knot by knot. He lets her legs down, slipping out in the process. He catches the water glistening over her.

"You tempt me so. I’m going to fill you with such passion." He whispers.

She doesn’t know what to do apart from allowing herself to be taken.

Her arms are thrown over his thick neck. She pulls him close and manages a kiss as he enters her again. She is so close to the edge with every thrust, turning her on more than the last.

The strength it’s taking to hold in her pleasure is almost unbearable, making him want to do more. He feels her hands on his back and her nails digging in. The occasional scratches bring on his seductive grin.

He drains the water as it seeps out. He is aware that his weight will become a factor. The sweat was dripping from his head and falling on her body, which starts to quiver; he quickens his pace. She can hear the water flowing out and feel the suds between their bodies building up. He’s leaning on his elbows, holding on to her head. He is feeling like he’s about to burst. He asks

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Touch me," she responds under her breath, and with that, he has his hands down below and begins to fondle while thrusting. It was fascinating to watch her body being manipulated into various positions in the tub.

He was entirely satisfied when her legs started to shake and her lips were bright red with the friction that was going on. He could feel her wet as he slipped his full length in and out of her body like it may be the last time. She starts gasping. He silences her with his mouth and continues to twist and turn his fingers until her shaking body is no longer under her control but now his. Every little change in pressure made her squirm beneath him and it was making his night.

Her nails were pressing into his bottom. She was insatiable. He kisses her neck all around her ear and whispers,

"It's time to relax, my dear, let go and surrender to me," he says, his eyes full of lust. With this, she knew that there was nothing else she could do but surrender to this request. She was so close to the peak that she couldn’t hold it in any longer. Every single cell in her body was firing all at once, giving her extreme bliss as he continued to work his own magic.

He went faster, pushing in deep and gentle, knowing it wouldn’t be long for him now. He felt the change in her skin so close to his hands, pulling him close like there was no tomorrow. Her nails and rose scent tipped him over the edge as she was going there too. She let out a whimper of relief as he covered her mouth with his hand.

The water had gone and only the moonlight was shining through. He wrapped her exhausted body up and carried her to her bed.

Published 
Written by Sleek22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments