Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tenor

"He was nothing she wanted, but everything she needed"

20
7 Comments 7
983 Views 983
3.3k words 3.3k words

Life is funny. Very rarely do things work out exactly as planned. Most times, there are speed bumps along the road, sometimes there are detours, and sometimes the road is totally closed, forcing us to find a new route, or perhaps a new destination.

I was trying to figure out if I needed a new route, or if I needed to change my destination altogether. I had just celebrated my thirtieth birthday, I was building a successful career as an accountant while moonlighting as a musician, and I had a great group of friends, including my best friend, Joanna. I was at that stage in life where I wanted to get married and start a family - my biological clock was ticking!

Joanna had arranged a lovely birthday dinner for me, inviting a few of my closest friends and my boyfriend. My boyfriend had been acting weird for a few days before, so I started to think that he was planning a proposal. That was the road we were headed down, so it made perfect sense to me that it would happen at the dinner, and the ring would be my present.

I was wrong. I left the dinner party single and heartbroken. He wasn’t planning a proposal - he was planning a breakup. My gut instinct was way off, which left me questioning how I could have missed the signs.

Fast forward a year. I was slowly getting my life back on track. Joanna had been such a great friend to me, helping me put the pieces back together. She was a petite brunette with stunning blue eyes. Her smile was warm and genuine, and her body was curvy. She complained about her butt being too big, but men didn’t seem to think so! We were quite often mistaken for sisters, although I was six inches taller with green eyes. I always complained about my breasts being too big, but again, men didn’t seem to think so!

It had been twenty years since Joanna and I met. My parents had signed me up for a prestigious youth choir (apparently I never stopped singing as a child) and Joanna was the girl assigned to be my “big sister”. We became fast friends and now twenty years later, we were still in a choir together, only now I was the director, and she was part of the organizing committee. I had been approached by the committee a few years ago about directing a community choir that they hoped to start. I quickly informed them that I could either sing or play the piano for them, but I was not a director, yet somehow that’s exactly what I ended up doing!

Over the past five years, our choir grew to contain fifty voices, but as with all choirs, we had a hard time attracting male voices. We were excited in year three when there were four new men registered - three tenors and one bass. When our first rehearsal arrived, we welcomed our new members, including one particular tenor named Edwin. Something about him caught my eye while he completed his registration with Joanna.

Edwin was a tall man, at least 6’4”, with broad shoulders and narrow hips. He had brown wavy hair, and a “Tom Selleck” moustache. I wasn’t a fan of facial hair, but somehow this suited him. I guessed him to be approximately forty years old. What struck me most was there was a sadness in his grey eyes, and he slumped his shoulders and looked at his feet as he walked. He took his seat, and never really opened up or befriended anybody the whole year, despite all of our best efforts. I would later learn he was going through a horrible divorce. It wasn’t a shock when he didn’t return for our fourth year. Honestly, that fourth year was a blur as I dealt with my own heartbreak.

Now we were starting our fifth year, and I was looking forward to where things would go. Joanna was busily taking registrations on our first day back, when a familiar face arrived. It was Edwin, and he looked good… he was standing tall and confident, and smiling. I was actually feeling a touch jealous of the attention he was paying Joanna, making her laugh and blush like a schoolgirl. From where I stood, it looked like there was a healthy amount of flirting going on.

As Edwin approached me, he flashed me a smile. The sadness that used to be in his eyes was gone, replaced by a more mischievous look. My body reacted instantly, raising goosebumps all over my arms and sending a tingle down my spine. Although most women would agree he was handsome, he was definitely not my type, so my reaction surprised me.

“Welcome back, Edwin!” I said as I smiled back at him.

“Thanks, I’m happy to be back,” he replied as he took his seat.

As the rehearsal got started, there was a lot of positive energy in the room, leading to a great sound for our first day. Occasionally, I could hear someone making quiet remarks under their breath, followed by the chuckles of those surrounding them. It didn’t take long to figure out Edwin was the guilty party. He had everyone in stitches and I was annoyed not only by the disruption, but also because I couldn’t hear what was so funny.

At the end of rehearsal as everyone was leaving, I called out, “Edwin, could I speak to you for a moment, please?”

“What’s up?” he asked.

“You were keeping your section entertained!” I said. “Next time, please either keep it to yourself, or say it loud enough for everyone to hear.”

“Got it,” he replied. “And here I thought you were going to ask me out on a date.”

I blushed as I retorted, “You wish!”

Over the next few weeks, rehearsals fell into a comfortable routine, and Edwin continued to keep everyone laughing, but at more appropriate times. He flirted shamelessly with all the women when we weren’t singing, and joined a group of us who regularly went out for drinks after practice. Joanna was smitten, and made sure to invite him to join us at every opportunity she got. Edwin flirted and joked with her, but things never really went beyond that, despite Joanna’s best efforts. He was either clueless, or not interested - I wasn’t sure which. It was really hard to figure him out!

One night, I had been asked to fill in for a friend who was part of a local band who was playing at a bar. This wasn’t unusual, and I had lots of fun doing it, so I accepted, even though it was a tight timeline to get from choir to the gig. It just meant that I had to be dressed and ready before choir rehearsal.

I dressed in my tight black jeans and black camisole (no bra) and put a sheer black blouse over top, tying it at my waist. I applied some smoky eyeshadow and thick black mascara that made my green eyes pop. A little blush and a dark lipstick completed my makeup. I curled my hair to achieve a sexy, wavy style. A trendy leather jacket and boots completed the look. I was stage-ready.

When I arrived at choir, Joanna took one look at me and asked, “Gig?”

I laughed. “What gives you that idea?”

We were busy getting things set up when Edwin arrived. He spotted us and stopped dead in his tracks. We handed him a chair and told him to get to work. I knew he was looking to make some smart-ass comment, so I cut him off before he got the chance. Soon there were lots of other people arriving and there was lots of activity to distract us.

During the practice, I needed to move the tenor section to try to solve some ongoing issues with the sections needing to hear each other, so Edwin ended up sitting in the seat in the very back corner of the room.

“Well look who’s in the corner!” I joked. “That’s what you get for being bad!”

Without missing a beat, Edwin replied, “Only some parts of me are bad. Some parts, I can assure you, are very, very good…play your cards right, and you’ll see them.”

The whole room erupted in ooohs and whistles, while I turned ten shades of red. The sexual innuendo couldn’t have been any clearer. Having lost total control of the room, I gave everyone a ten-minute break to regain my composure.

After a few minutes, I had calmed down and was busy chatting with Joanna and a few other folks when Edwin walked past, laying his hand on the small of my back and whispering, “Gotcha!” in my ear before returning to his seat. His touch was like a bolt of electricity running through me, giving me chills and hardening my nipples, which were now visible poking through my camisole. Joanna’s eyes widened as she saw my body react. What just happened? I was at a loss for words and just wanted to get out of there.

Finally, I escaped and made my way to the bar to join the band. I touched up my hair and makeup and grabbed a strong drink before hitting the stage. There was a great crowd, and the dance floor was packed as we started our first set, which set the tone for a fun, relaxed evening. About half an hour into our set, the bartender came up to me between songs to pass me a fresh drink.

ShantallBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShantallBrown

“Compliments of a man at the back table,” he said. “He wanted me to tell you how sexy you are.”

I squinted my eyes, but the bright stage lights made it impossible to see who it was, so I smiled and winked in the direction the bartender showed me, raising my glass to whomever it was that had sent it. Maybe it was the lights, maybe it was the drinks, or maybe it was the compliment, but I was feeling warm and fuzzy and having more fun than I had in a long, long time.

At the end of our first set, I went to the bartender and asked him to point out who sent me the drink. I followed his pointing finger to a table in the very back corner. My eyes were still having trouble adjusting to the dark, so I made my way over to the table to find my admirer. He finally came into focus.

Edwin.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, surprised to see him.

“I may have followed you…” he trailed off. “Not in a creepy way. I just wanted to see you perform, and you left before I could talk to you. Joanna told me where to find you.”

“Okay. But why?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I’ve always thought you were sexy, but when you showed up tonight dressed like that…” He cleared his throat as he looked me up and down, “I had no choice. I’m so damn attracted to you, it’s time to do something about it.”

Things began to spin so I pulled out the chair across from him and sat down before my knees gave out. This was so unexpected, I didn’t know how to feel. Had I missed something? He flirted with me the same way he flirted with every woman in the choir. I never thought there was more to it than that. We sat in silence while I tried to process what he was saying, the music and laughter around us making it okay not to talk.

Soon it was time to return to the stage for our second set. I was a bundle of emotions, but as always, music was my therapy. I lost myself in the moment, and before I knew it, we were done and packing up to go home. I scanned the room looking for Edwin, but he was gone. I might have missed the moment, but then again I wasn’t sure I wanted to have a moment with him.

Heading out to my car, I panicked for a brief second when I saw a figure leaning on my car, until I realized it was Edwin. He looked sexy and relaxed with his arms and legs crossed, hips leaning on the front fender. His hair was being tousled by the wind, and his eyes were smouldering.

“You were fantastic tonight,” he said in a sexy voice.

“Thanks!” I replied, throwing my bag into the back seat of my car. I took a deep breath, tried to steady my shaking knees, and stood to face Edwin. “Why are you waiting for me? What do you want?”

He stepped towards me, closing the distance between us. “I want you to give me a chance.”

“Edwin,“ I stammered, “I don’t know if I can…I don’t know what to think.”

“Stop thinking, and just feel,” he said as he lifted his finger to my chin, raising my face to look up at him. Before I knew it, he had lowered his head to mine and kissed me. It was one of those kisses that started out tender and soft, and quickly became passionate. He pushed me back against the car without breaking the kiss, his hips pinning me. I could feel his erection standing straight up against my tummy, its tip grazing the bottom of my breasts. Every nerve ending on my body was tingling with desire and anticipation.

The sound of the bar door closing and voices coming closer interrupted us. I was disappointed - I didn’t want that kiss to end. It had awakened feelings and desires I didn’t even know I had. Edwin was not my type. I preferred a smaller, more athletic build, someone clean-shaven, and definitely someone close to my age. I would never normally consider dating someone like Edwin, but that kiss… I trembled just thinking about it! Our chemistry was undeniable.

When we were alone again, Edwin asked, “Can you honestly tell me you didn’t just feel that?”

“No,” I whispered, shaking my head.

“Do you want more?”

I nodded, looking up at him.

“Follow me to my place,” he instructed.

Again, I nodded, not wanting to say anything or talk myself out of following him.

It may only have been a few blocks to Edwin’s house, but it seemed to take forever. I could hear every beat of my heart as it pounded in anticipation. My whole body was still trembling from that kiss. Whether it was a good idea or not, I knew that my body was going to thank me for whatever was about to happen.

Edwin met me in the driveway of his upscale home, opened my car door, and quickly escorted me to his door. Once inside, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me tight against him as he kissed me. He peeled off my jacket and tossed it on a chair before sweeping me off my feet and carrying me to his bedroom. He sat me gently on the edge of his bed before taking off his coat and shoes. His eyes never left mine. They seemed to peer into my soul.

I don’t think I have ever wanted something so badly and been so terrified of it at the same time. He removed my boots and then pulled me up to him. He kissed me gently as his hands started to explore my body for the first time, sliding down my back to cup my ass, squeezing it and pulling me tight against his bulge. One hand escaped and undid the sheer blouse, sliding it down my shoulders to the floor. I was also undoing the buttons on his shirt, baring a surprisingly toned and manscaped chest.

His hands slid up the silky material of my camisole, cupping and fondling my breasts. A moan escaped from me, causing Edwin to break our kiss and look down at his hands playing with my tits.

“You like that?” he quizzed as I moaned in response. “Then you’ll love this!”

He lowered his head and pulled my left tit up out of the camisole. He licked and teased my nipple until I cried out for him to suck it. He obliged, driving me absolutely crazy. I could feel my orgasm building and when he switched to my other breast, I couldn’t hold it back any longer. I had never experienced an orgasm from just breast play before - it was incredible!

Fuelled by my response, Edwin reached for the waistband of my jeans, undoing them and pushing them down along with my thong. I stepped out of them while I was working at undoing his belt and zipper, hungry for what lay beneath. I knew it would be big, but I wasn’t prepared for just how impressive it would be. As I slid his pants and boxers down, I found a ten-inch, rock-hard penis pointing at me. It wasn’t overly thick, just a comfortable width and so perfectly proportioned with the rest of his frame, with a slight curve to the right. His balls were tight and round, not droopy, and again, beautifully manscaped.

My right hand grabbed his cock as I lowered my head to play, lick and tease the same way he did to my tits, until he finally ordered me to suck it. I obliged. It didn’t take long before I felt him tense and cum in my mouth. I stood up and kissed him deeply so he could taste his semen still in my mouth.

We climbed into the bed, kissing and fondling each other. He finally slid his finger along my lower lips, finding my clit screaming for some attention. He took his time, slowly teasing my clit and sliding a couple of fingers into my wet vagina, further building my desire.

“Please,” I implored him as I stroked his once again rock-hard penis.

He didn’t need to be asked twice. Edwin quickly mounted me and started sliding his cock into me, slowly at first to allow me to adjust to his length. He was a perfect fit, almost like he was made just for me. He looked deep into my eyes as he thrust, taking my breath away, and erasing any doubts that I had.

A while later, as we both lay spent on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs, I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” Edwin asked, a little concerned that I was laughing at him.

“It turns out you were right,” I giggled. “Some parts of you are very, very good! AND I got to see them. And touch them. And...”

He silenced me with a kiss.

Fast forward to the following September. It was registration day for the new semester of choir. The piano bench was empty - the director was missing, prompting a buzz amongst the members. Joanna drew everyone’s attention when it was time to start.

“Welcome back!” She drew everyone’s attention to the piano. “You may have already noticed we’re missing someone… We have a new choir director this year.”

The choir was shocked. You could hear the collective gasp.

“Please welcome our new director - Mrs. Edwin Kennedy!”

Edwin grabbed my hand and proudly walked me into the rehearsal hall.

Published 
Written by Lijomast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments