Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Villa (Chapter One)

"It was a summer none of them would forget..."

12
11 Comments 11
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"I feel so nervous," Megan whispered, looking out the window of the plane as it began to descend. She glanced over at Elijah, who smiled at her reassuringly.

"You have nothing to be nervous about, it's going to be an amazing summer." He reached over and squeezed her thigh gently, leaning over to brush his lips against hers. "Trust me, everyone will love you and you will love the villa. Nobody can resist it's power." He laughed, giving Megan's thigh another gentle squeeze.

Megan laughed nervously and looked back out the window at the lush landscape that stretched out beneath them. What she could see took her breath away. Rocky cliffs lined the sandy white shores, and the water was the kind of clear blue turquoise that allowed for small patches of seaweed to show themselves as dark blurry shadows spotting the ocean floor. She could see the small runway up ahead, and what looked like an old shed sitting next to it, which she assumed was the private airport. Megan took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as the small charter plane dipped it's nose down and swept itself sideways.

It was time to see what this summer had in store for her.

- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

Elijah wrapped his arms around Megan's waist from behind and rested his chin on her bare shoulder, slipping the thin strap of her camisole top aside so he could drag his lips over her fair skin before pushing his face against her neck. She blushed and smiled, resting her arms over the top of his and leaned back into him. They stood together close to the single building of the small private airport, seeking shade from the hot sun.

"How long do you think we'll have to wait for Marco?" she asked, turning her head slightly to look at him.

"Hmmm..." Elijah murmured against her neck, causing her to blush even more, "Not as long as I thought." He laughed, dragging his lips away from her neck to look as a sleek black car barreling down the dirt road towards them.

Megan raised an eyebrow and watched as a BMW convertible pulled up next to them. Her eyebrow stayed raised as she took in the driver behind the wheel. Tall, tanned, and drop-dead gorgeous. "This must be Marco." She smiled.

Marco raised his sunglasses onto his head and beamed up at them with a clear white smile.

"Elijah! My old friend. And this must be the infamous Megan." He lifted himself out of the car, quickly reaching to clasp her hand in both of his. He smiled at her warmly, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Megan smiled back at him as she felt him squeeze her hand in both of his, a warm blush creeping up her neck. His good looks were intimidating, to say the least. "It's lovely to meet you too." She dropped her hands and shoved them into the tight pockets of her skinny jeans when he turned from her and launched himself onto Elijah for a brotherly hug. Marco pulled back and kissed both of Elijah's cheeks in a typical European greeting.

Elijah laughed. "I missed you too Marco."

The two friends grinned at each other and started to load the couple's luggage into the back of the small car. Megan watched them both work, concerned it wouldn't all fit.

"Do you think..." she started.

"There we go!" Marco beamed, cramming everything in before shoving the trunk lid roughly down onto their bags.

"And now, it's time to meet the villa."

- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

Megan couldn't believe her eyes. She pinched the inside of her wrist to make sure she wasn't dreaming, and took a deep breath. This was real.

Elijah swept his arm around the room of their private suite on the second story of what he and his friends lovingly called The Villa. It was a holiday home owned by his friend Marco's family, and they had been invited to stay for the entire summer. When Elijah had first mentioned it to her, she had pictured a ramshackle old house on the Italian coast. But looking around her now, she was amazed that such a beautiful place could ever be given such a homely nickname.

"Wow," she whispered, looking at Elijah with wide eyes.

He laughed and launched himself backwards onto the king size bed they would be sharing.

"It's certainly something, isn't it?" he watched her walk around the room and raised himself up on his elbows, kicking off his shoes.

"I can't believe it." Megan laughed.

Elijah sat up on the edge of the bed and gently pulled her towards him by her wrist.

"Well, believe it. It's real and we have the whole summer here." His bright blue eyes smiled up at her, and he moved his hands to cup the backs of her thighs, squeezing them gently.

Megan smiled down at him and laced her fingers through his dark brown hair, bending her head down to brush her lips over his forehead lightly. Elijah tilted his head back and met her lips with his own, his hands moving up from the backs of her thighs to cup her ass. Megan smiled against his lips and felt a warm tingling sensation start up between her legs.

Elijah gripped her ass and pulled her down onto his lap, sliding both of his hands up her back and underneath her lightweight camisole top to stroke her bare skin. Megan shifted on his lap, her jeans rubbing against his. She could feel the swollen hardness of him pressing against the denim of his jeans, and she slid her arms around his shoulders to draw him closer.

Elijah parted his lips and dipped his tongue in along the length of hers, sliding his hands upwards to lift her camisole over her head.

KiraLoveeS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraLoveeS

Megan raised her arms as he slid it up and over her head and tossed it aside, her sandy blonde hair falling in waves over her bare shoulders and chest.

He lowered his head, brushing his lips against one of her small pink nipples. She shivered and laced her fingers back through his hair. Elijah parted his lips against her nipple and dragged his teeth over it before drawing it into his mouth and sucking on it warmly. Megan arched her back, her fingers gripping his hair tighter as bolts of pleasure shot through her stomach and down to the tingling warmth between her legs.

Elijah dragged his mouth away from the nipple he had been working on, and slid his tongue sideways to trace around her other nipple. As he did so, he reached down to unbutton her jeans, groaning softly against her skin as he felt her hips grinding against his in a slow and steady rhythm. Megan untangled her fingers from his hair and reached down to urgently tug his shirt up over his head. He knew exactly how to turn her on, and working his warm wet mouth on her chest had driven her crazy, as always.

Elijah lifted his arms for her to slide his t-shirt over his head, and easily moved her so that she was laying on her back on the soft white sheets. He finished unbuttoning her jeans, and tugged them roughly down over her hips. Megan raised herself up onto her elbows as she lay back on the bed, watching as Elijah slid her jeans off, and then reached for her underwear. She wriggled her hips slightly to help him lower her thin black cotton panties, and kicked them off.

Elijah looked down at her, spread out on the bed before him. Completely naked. He ran his eyes along the length of her body as he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them to the ground. Megan flushed, watching the way his eyes traveled along the length of her body, and she slid her thighs against one another slowly, teasing him.

Elijah lowered his hands to her knees and pushed them apart, settling himself comfortably on the bed between her legs. Megan moaned at this, and dropped her head back, her bare chest arching upwards. Elijah dipped his head, his hands moving to grip the inside of her thighs, holding them apart as he moved his tongue to slide along her warm wetness. Megan bucked up against him and moaned, her hands gripping at the sheets on either side of her. Elijah smiled at this and started to move his tongue in steady strokes, feeling her wetness spreading across his chin and down his jaw.

Megan moved one hand to pull his head closer to her, her thighs straining against where his hands were gripping them tightly. She could feel herself drawing closer to the edge as he worked his tongue against her, rubbing it hard against her most sensitive spot. Just as she started to feel a warmth pooling in her lower belly, letting her know orgasm was close, Elijah raised his head and shifted his body up against hers. She pushed her mouth against his passionately and reached down to shove his boxers down over his hips. He kissed her back, his hands pressed against the bed on either side of her head, and kicked his boxers off of his feet. She could feel his erection nudging against the entrance to her, and she moaned achingly, needing him inside of her.

Elijah looked down at her, her sandy blonde hair fanned out around her head. She looked up at him with flushed cheeks, the insides of her thighs rubbing against his hips needily. Elijah pushed his hips forward so the head of him entered her slowly, pressing his body against hers as he drove deep inside of her. Megan cried out, her body arching up against his, her legs wrapped loosely around his waist. Elijah buried his face against her neck, thrusting his hips back and forth in a steady rhythm, feeling the length of him driving in and out of her with every thrust.

Megan clutched at him, her hips lifting to meet his at every thrust, feeling his hard length pushing into her, bringing back the warm pooling sensation in her lower stomach.

"I'm close," she whispered, her face flushed and hot.

Elijah thrust himself harder and faster into her, gripping the sheets on either side of her head, his face buried against her neck. He pumped into her faster and faster, driving her ass down into the bed with the force of his thrusting.

Megan cried out as she felt the warm burning sensation in her lower stomach finally explode, feeling Elijah's hot length continue to thrust in and out of her quickly, a tingling sensation spreading down her thighs as her hips bucked and shuddered in orgasm.

Elijah continued to thrust into her, feeling himself drawing closer to the edge. She clutched her hands against the bare skin of his ass and drew him deeper inside of her with every movement. He groaned and squeezed his eyes shut, his face still buried in her neck as he felt her tighten around the length of him. She dug her nails into his ass, feeling his hot cum shooting inside of her, releasing her grip on him as his shuddering subsided and his body relaxed against hers.

"Wow," she whispered. "You weren't wrong about the power of this place."

Elijah laughed against her neck, the sound muffled. He raised his head to look down at her, stroking his fingertips along the length of her jaw.

"And this is only just the beginning."

Published 
Written by Ophelia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments