Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Villa (Chapter Two)

"It was a summer none of them would forget..."

1
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
941 words 941 words

Alexa rolled over, the crisp white sheet dropping away and exposing the long length of her bronzed back. Her glossy black hair curled against her smooth skin, and her toned muscles moved easily as she stretched out to turn the clock towards her, checking the time.


"Shit." she sighed, and flopped onto her back.


"Mmphh?" Shox muffled into his pillow, stretched out comfortably beside her.


Alexa draped both of her arms over her eyes and kicked at his leg with her foot.


"Get up, you need to go and pick up Grecco from the airport."


Alexa's family owned 'The Villa', and her twin brother Marco had decided that this was the summer all of their friends would join in their annual tradition of spending the summer at the large house by the sea. Their friend Elijah had arrived last night, and they were waiting on the rest of the group to arrive that morning.


Shox raised his head and scratched at his stubbled cheek, his sleepy blue-green eyes blinking at her. She raised one arm and peered out at him from underneath it, kicking at him again with her foot.


"Get up!"


Shox rolled onto his back and closed his eyes again, one hand reaching down beneath the sheet to rub his dawn-swollen length half-assedly.


"You get up."


Alexa propped herself up on her elbows and raised a perfectly-manicured eyebrow at him.


"Excuse me?"


Shox grinned and felt his dick harden even more, he loved pissing her off. She slapped his hand away and pulled the sheet off of them both, moving to get up and out of bed. Shox stood up quickly behind her and pinned her arms to her sides, his erection growing hard against her ass.


"Where do you think you're going?" he growled hotly against her ear.


Alexa smiled wickedly and squirmed in his arms, her naked body moving against his in her efforts to escape. Shox kept her arms pinned to her sides and easily moved her back to face the bed, pushing her shoulders forward so her hands pressed against the sheets and her ass was raised up to him, ready and waiting.


"Well, now what are you going to do?" Alexa tossed her hair back and looked over her shoulder at him in a challenge.


Shox made a deep gutteral sound in his throat and slid his strong hands firmly up and down the length of her bronzed back. He moved them back down over her sides where her soft waist dipped in and curved out again into her wide hips. He slid both of his palms around and up her soft stomach to grip her full breasts, the tip of his erection hard against her ass.


She leaned back against him and shifted her legs further apart in a silent invitation, still looking over her shoulder at him.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

She bit her lip, the lids of her dark brown eyes heavy. Shox groaned and reached one hand down to grip the base of his cock, guiding it to her entrance. He closed his eyes when he felt how warm and wet she was, and thrust his hips forward in a long, slow stroke. Alexa cried out as she felt the length of him enter her, her hands gripping the sheet underneath her and her hips pushed backward, demanding more of him.


Shox stood behind her, his hips moving steadily, the length of him slipping easily in and out of her as he thrust. He laced the fingers of one hand in the back of her glossy black hair and tugged her head back towards him. She cried out in pleasure, raising one hand to cover his as she pushed herself back onto his length. He used his free hand to clutch at her hip, guiding her as she pushed back onto him. He thrust faster and harder, his hand gripping even tighter in her hair.


Alexa cried out again, loudly, her nails digging into the back of his hand and her other hand tangled tighly in the sheet beneath her. He drove her closer and closer to the edge, his thick hard cock angled just the way she liked it. He slipped his hand forward off of her hip and between her legs, his fingers dipping in against her wetness.


He felt her tighten against him as she shuddered and broke apart, his fingertips rubbing expertly against her; bringing her to climax. She fell forward against the bed, her whole body arching in pleasure as he drove his final thrusts into her. He pulled his length out quickly and spilled his cum over her lower back. He groaned softly and slowly tugged at the head of his cock,watching as the pearlescent sheen trickled down her ass and the backs of her thighs.


Alexa stood up, expertly confident in her nakedness, and Shox grinned at her. She grabbed his clothes from a pile on the floor and shoved them against his chest, pushing him towards the door.


"Now, go and pick them up."


- - - - -


"You really have to stop doing that."


Alexa raised her head to look at her twin brother Marco over the top of her coffee mug. Shox had just left for the airport, and the siblings were in the kitchen together, having breakfast.


"Stop what?"


"You know what I'm talking about," Marco said pointedly, lifting himself easily to sit on the kitchen counter opposite her, "You guys really aren't making it easy for yourselves."


Alexa sighed and leaned back in her chair. "It's fine, we're adults, we know what we're doing."


Marco stared at her evenly. "Uh-huh."

Published 
Written by Ophelia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments