Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Token Honeymoon - episode 9

"How many tokens has Dan sold?"

15
8 Comments 8
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words

The next punter spoke better English but had an equally small dick. She watched him in the shower, and to make the experience seem worth the money June got in the shower with him and helped cover him with shower gel and suds. However big or small their anatomy there is some pleasure to be had with silky smooth skin. 'Ten minutes of hot water isn't going to break the bank,' she thought, 'unless Dan is giving me away.'

'Please Dan, don't sell me cheap.' Could she be the first wife to fuck her way to pay for her own honeymoon? 'Not a question that's easy to research,' she thought, her science degree rearing its head for a moment.

"When did you get the ticket?" she asked as she was drying him off.

"From this guy on the beach, about half an hour ago."

"I'm curious, how did he know you'd be up for it?"

The guy looked a little embarrassed and for a second, half turned away and looked at the floor.

"Oh, come on," June said. "You're about to fuck me and you can't say? Let me guess, you saw something on the beach and got a hard-on?"

"A bit like that. There was this woman up in the dunes with two guys and your man with the tickets saw me watching and we talked."

He looked at her and grinned. "You look better than she did, anyway. Is he your husband? I see you've got a ring that matches his."

"He is."

"So what kind of weird deal is this?"

"It's a sort of game. Let's go in the bedroom and you can tell me how you like it."

She led him into the bedroom. "The deal is you use a condom, right? and I'll do oral and ordinary fucking, I'm not doing anal today." A thought crossed her mind and she added in a business-like voice, "That's a different ticket anyway."

She sat on the bed and took his cock in her hands. "So what turns you on? Don't be shy, just tell me. I can't guarantee I'll do it, but you never know unless you ask."

"Do you do bondage?" She followed his eye line to the wrist and ankle cuffs that Bob had left on the bedside table.

"I can tie you," she said, "but not you me. Is that what you want?"

"I saw those," he said.

"Another customer left them."

'Well he was a customer, he used a token,' she thought. "Put them on if you want to. I'll come back in a moment."

She ran into the kitchen and picked up her phone.

SHOULDN'T YOU BE WATCHING? She sent to Dan.

I AM, came back a second later.

??????

THE GOPRO.

'Ah, so he's got the WiFi going, cunning blighter.' She felt so much better, the connection was still there, he'd answered, it was a game, not a punishment, or maybe a punishment game. They were doing it together, that's what mattered.

She went back to the bedroom. The punter was sitting on the bed with wrist and ankle cuffs attached. "Good boy," she said. "I think you need this as well," she said, attaching the collar to his neck. She clipped a lead on it and stood him up.

"Hands behind back please." She fastened his wrists together and led him through the doorway.

For practice she led him once around the room and then, passing behind the camera tripod so that Dan would have no idea where they were, she quietly opened the door and took him outside. Dan had to be somewhere near or he wouldn't be able to link to the camera's WiFi.

"Once around the house for the experience," she said leading him forward.

There was no sign of Dan on the first side or the front of the chalet. Most likely he's around the back and he won't be expecting us, she thought. In another dozen steps they were at the corner of the house, she took a deep breath and drew her charge around the corner.

There was no sign of Dan and being out of camera range he would know nothing of this escapade. No matter, the guy must be getting something from being led naked and vulnerable in the sunshine. She backed him up against a tree and wrapped the lead around to fix him there.

"Stay here," she said and ran back into the chalet to get her phone and a blindfold and some chain.

Whatever Dan thought he was doing, this guy was going to get a memorable experience. She came back, chained him to the tree and blindfolded him. She went down on his cock and got him as hard as she could and then stepped back to take some pictures. That done she moved closer and kissed him, working his cock at the same time.

"Is this working for you?" she said.

"Oh, God yes."

"I'll be back in a moment." she gave his cock another pull and then ran back into the house.

She quickly rummaged through the laundry basket and found a thong she'd worn briefly, rushed back outside and hung it on his cock.

"Beautiful," she said and took some more pictures before taking off the chain and leading him back inside with the thing still in place.

She kept looking for any sign of Dan but couldn't see him. She had a vague memory that the WiFi range from the camera was at least a hundred yards or more so there were too many places Dan could hide. Probably not enough range for him to be on the beach or in one of the cafés. Maybe he could see her, even if she could not see him.

As they made their way back into the house she wondered what game he was playing. Was he trying to condition himself to seeing her with other men? Was he getting revenge on her for Ray, hence the men with small cocks? or was he pointing out in a language that made sense in New York that he was bigger? How many punters had he recruited? He wasn't finding customers while he was watching the WiFi, but maybe he'd booked up others. How long had he allowed for each customer? If she took her time what would happen? This wasn't over, she was playing a game where she didn't know the rules.

'I started this,' she thought; 'when I got to New York, and then I made it worse last night. He's testing me and I have no idea how to pass the test.'

She led the customer back to the bedroom, checked that the WiFi light on the camera was still blinking and undid the cuffs.

"I'm going to call you Fred, if that's alright. I don't want to know your real name. So Fred, spread your legs and arms. Find a comfortable position because you'll be like it for a while."

'If Dan's got more lined up he'll be guessing how long I'm going to play with Fred,' she thought as she tied him in place. That'll worry him; he won't want a queue outside the door.

"Have you got any bad joints or medical conditions I should know about?"

"No."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that, so it's going to be all fun."

She put the blindfold back on him, found a vibrator and slid it under his arse so that it was just tickling his anus.

"Back in a moment," she said. She walked back to the kitchen to retrieve her lost juice.

As she drank, another thought hit. 'How far will he push this testing? What else can he put in front of me to tempt me with? One thing for sure I'm not letting anyone stay the night, tokens or no tokens. I'm not risking anything like that again whatever Dan says. Even for a really big cock? No, not without Dan.'

'If I was away again? If I had to be away for a week or a month would I stick to that? Would Dan believe me? What could I do to convince him?' After last night she knew she had some credibility to recover.

A quick glance at the clock told her that the poor guy in the bedroom had been there ten minutes while she was daydreaming. That ought to be long enough for any fantasies to mature in his head but hopefully not so long that he was bored or fell asleep.

June crept back into the room and knelt beside the bed. Silently leaning over without touching him she began to breathe on his cock, now not quite as hard as when she left the room, but adequate for its size.

Opening her mouth as wide as she could she positioned herself so that the head and another inch was inside her mouth, warmed by her breath but still untouched. She held the pose for half a minute before pulling back to see how it was going.

June turned towards the camera and smiled, hoping that Dan was watching live, rolled a condom onto the erect member in front of her and blew the camera a kiss. She eased herself back down again, this time slowly licking with her tongue, forcing his cock against her hard palate and beginning to milk it. Moving her head in time with what her mouth was doing she gradually pulled him to as big as he could get, accompanied by low moans from the man on the bed.

"That's a good boy," she said. "Shall we put it to work now?"

She stood up to straddle the bed easing herself onto his cock.

"Does that feel nice?"

"Yes, ma'am."

June kept rocking her pelvis, rotating and pressing down onto him and then carefully lowered her breasts until her nipples were just touching his chest. She teased him, blindfolded as he was, using her nipples to excite him until his moaning had gone up another notch. From there onwards she stifled his moans by possessing his mouth, her tongue chasing his until he exploded and she finally let him breathe.

She climbed off him, removed the condom but didn't untie him. She took off his blindfold switched her position to sixty-nine and said calmly as she lowered her pussy onto his mouth.

"You don't get out of here until I come."

She eased herself down so that she could almost smother the poor man and at the same time take his cock into her mouth. Playing with a flaccid cock while your pussy is being licked was a pastime she hadn't tried before.

Between licks, kisses and taking the flaccid cock in her mouth, she made sure to give the GoPro a battery of mischievous grins.She wondered how long she could keep it going. Had Dan lined up more clients? Could she keep going long enough to mess up whatever timetable he might have?

This time it was June's turn to be surprised, the guy might have a smaller than average cock, that was being rolled around her mouth, but he had a divine tongue. That was the only word for it. He knew exactly where to put it and what do do with it.

'I should be paying him,' she thought as he pushed her further and further up the hill. She tried to keep making eye contact with the camera, imagining herself looking straight at Dan as if he were in the room, holding her pose, and relaxing, letting the devastating climax own her face as she came. She collapsed onto him, muscles working in spasms over everything from the ribs down until she was left like a rag doll draped over his body.

Twenty seconds later it crossed her mind that he might have trouble breathing and she found enough energy to roll off him. She lay panting on the bed alongside him for another minute before she found the strength to undo his cuffs and take off the blindfold.

"Thank you," she said. "That was a lovely surprise."

He sat up in the bed. "My cock is nothing special," he said, "I try to make up for it at the other end."

"If I were you I'd get that into action as soon as you can. Any woman who has that treatment isn't going to worry too much about anything else."

June kissed him, playing with his tongue for a moment before she pulled away and stood up. "Do you need a drink or anything. I have some beer in the fridge."

"Ma'am that would be wonderful. That kind of thing is thirsty work."

She strolled to the fridge and found a bottle, flipped off the top and handed it to him before showing him to the door.

Facing the camera she smiled. "I hope you enjoyed that. I wish I'd done a study on tongues and as well as cocks in New York. That guy had a hell of a good one. One cool thing about you selling my tokens is that it takes the pressure off me. You could have sold me for a penny or a pound or any number of either. I don't have to put a value on my pussy, I don't have to bargain but there is something erotic about being sold."

She continued, "I know it's dumb on one level, I mean I wouldn't want it to happen to anyone else, but you selling me, is you owning me and me belonging to you - that turns me on something rotten."

She turned away from the camera for a moment, stepped towards the kitchen and then hesitated. She turned back to the camera.

"Dan, this is fun but it's beginning to freak me out. I'm worried about how many more cocks you've lined up. I need to know what you're thinking. If you're having fun watching me work on these little cocks, then great, but if you're out there somewhere not liking it then please stop. I can't do this if I'm hurting you."

She would have said more but there was another knock at the door. She opened it and there were two men standing there. It took half a second to recognise the pair that she'd exposed herself to on the train.

How had Dan found them? They had tokens in their hands.

"Did he find you on the beach?"

"Bien sur."

'Damn and they're French too,' she thought.

"Do you speak English?"

"A little, perhaps enough," said the second one.

"We met on the train? Yes?" she said.

"Oui."

"You wish to have me together?"

"Nous avons un ami, aussi."

"Has he a ticket?"

After a struggle with the language, it turned out that the third guy did have a ticket and should arrive any minute. June offered drinks while they waited and tried to imagine how she was going to entertain three at once.

'Dan is pushing me,' she thought. 'He knows I promised I wouldn't let anyone but him in my arse but I can't see any way to keep that promise. He's pushing me to break every promise I made him.

ReneIce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneIce

Why?'

'Oh God,' she thought. 'I broke every promise I made to him, Ray did my arse and I almost stayed the night and then I had Bob twice. I'm a complete slut and Dan's just proving it to me. For a moment a black dread passed over her. She glanced at the two guys with already erect cocks. Not so small this time. It doesn't matter if I'm a weeping wreck they're still going to have me.'

She forced a smile. 'I know what I'm doing. I've done it all before. I can do this.' She'd almost got her mojo back when another thought hit. 'I've never done three. He's pushing to see how much I can take. Does he want to break me? He can't want that. Surely he can't want that? I have to show him just how good I am, show him that I'm the best.'

There was another knock at the door. Steeling herself she walked across the room, pausing in front of the camera.

"This is all for you, darling," she said. "All for you."

The third guy had a big cock. Bigger than either of the two from the train, which weren't small and bigger than Dan. It wasn't just his cock that was big, he had to be well over six foot.

She offered the new guy a drink but he wasn't interested and in five seconds was standing behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. She felt his strength as he simply lifted her in the air so that her pussy was presented to the other two who were still sitting down. Laughing he swung her around and allowed one of the others to part her legs so that the big guy could press her pussy into the face of the man sitting.

June wrapped her legs around his neck, waiting for his tongue to start work. The guy holding her pushed her forward so that the chair started to rock alarmingly and June cried out. The second of the train guys stood up and put his arms under her back to add some support but by then June was starting to feel nervous.

These were men she knew nothing about, who could clearly do as they liked with her and she had no backup. Dan might be watching but could he do anything if it started to go wrong?

The thought of being out of control and powerless produced adrenaline, there was no question about that but it was better when that came after foreplay. Coming right at the start, it was a turn-off, Why, because it's setting the wrong tone. Being scared isn't fun, but it is when you're scared a little with someone you're into.

'I have to turn this around,' she thought. They're having fun and I'm not.

"Bed, please guys," she said. "Take me to bed now."

The big guy didn't let go, he simply turned and headed towards the bedroom forcing the other two to go in the same direction, one walking backwards and the other by her side supporting her. When they made it to the bed the backwards walker sat on the edge and then was forced onto his back. June released his head from her legs and waited for the big guy to put her down.

"Put me down, you can't fuck me like this."

There was some muttering between them in French that June couldn't catch before the big guy turned her over and said

"Suck this one."

June straddled him and moved down to his cock, holding it with one hand and starting to work on it, running her tongue around the head and then teasing with her lips.

As soon as it was hard the big guy started to pick her up, turn her over and start pushing her arse towards the cock.

"Condom," she said, twisting her body away. "Préservatif," shouting louder this time.

"Nous n'avons pas," said the third man.

"There," she screamed. "Sur la table," wrestling in the big guy's grip and pointing at the bedside table.

June felt herself sliding towards the floor as the big guy turned to look. In an instant, she spun out of his arms and before he could move she reached past him, grabbed a condom from the box, ripped it open and started applying it to the cock on the bed.

"Préservatif," she said again. "Tout le monde, préservatif."

She handed the box to the big guy, pointing at the contents. "Grande pour vous."

That made him smile and some of the tension disappeared. That didn't stop him picking her up again and sitting her on top of the guy on the bed. June tried to get the cock into her pussy but the big guy was having none of it. For the first time, she felt angry with Dan. He must have known that three men meant three holes. What was he doing? Teaching her that she had no control? She wouldn't have booked three at once unless he was there.

About then one of them found the lube and applied it to the cock on the bed. The big guy put a hand on her belly and another on her shoulders, pressing her forward. She felt the cock against her rear and after that, there was nothing for it but to relax and let it happen.

She reached for her clit and tried to stimulate herself, to get back into the mood but it was hard to do. She was a body being fucked and that was it. Lying face up with a cock in her arse she watched as the big guy slid one of the large condoms on his rapidly expanding member and moved in on her.

'I've never had a DP,' she thought, 'all those times in New York when I could have practised and now it's happening without me being able to do anything about it.' The big cock didn't hesitate, she felt it at her entrance and then it started to come in. From the look of the thing it wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, but it had to be somewhere in the top ten. Dan must have known that when he sold him the ticket. Her one grateful thought was that she already made Dan take her arse.

Her concentration was disrupted when her head was turned to one side and another cock pressed itself against her lips. 'What the hell,' she thought. She got her left arm free and grabbed the thing, working it, making sure that he had a condom in place and then she opened wide and took it in as deep as she could.

The man underneath her was bucking as hard as he could, given that he had the weight of two on top of him, but there was no doubt that he was as deep as he could get while the man on top was enjoying long deep thrusts.

June tried to concentrate on one of them but whatever she did some other stimulus intruded. The big cock was stretching but she could also feel it collide with the one below, crushing some part of her that she had no name for. As she tried to make sense of that, the back of her throat was filled with cock and she almost choked.

All the things she learned to do to bring off her partner when she wanted to had gone out of the window. There was nothing she could do except sink into a bottomless pit of stimulation. She had no idea where the world was, all she knew were pressures, thumping filling bending her to their will.

The big guy on top took her up another level by starting to play with her nipples, squeezing, pulling twisting so that she found herself convulsing in a huge orgasm that seemed to go on and on, one followed another. She had no control of her muscles no control of anything, simply praying that one of them, all of them might come so she could breathe, could return to a normal world where every tender spot in her body wasn't being overstimulated to bits.

The one in her mouth came first, perhaps because she'd been sucking harder in her desperation. He was loud, groaning almost as if he was in pain. She kept him in her mouth, holding his balls with her left hand, squeezing pressing him into her to empty everything he had. Somewhere in her head was the idea that if she could take everything he had he might go away.

She let go when the man under her gave an equally loud groan, so close to her ear that she turned her head away, letting the cock in her mouth go. She wrapped her arms around the big guy on top, pulled him towards her, kissed him as hard as she could and was rewarded by another jerking climax that seemed to go on and on.

When all three had come there was a heavy breathing pause that lasted maybe a minute before the man underneath started protesting and the others got off.

June sat up and got her feet on the floor, pausing for a moment because she felt light headed before managing to stand up. She made her way to the fridge, grabbed three beers and handed them to the guys.

"I hope you enjoyed," she said.

"No more?" said the big guy.

"No more," she said. "One ticket, one fuck. Au revoir," She opened the door and waited pointedly for them to leave. When they were gone she positioned herself in front of the camera and said slowly "No more. I don't care how many tickets you've sold, I can't do any more. Please come home."

June walked back to the bed and lay down. She left the camera running and lay back, eyes closed trying to think. Ten minutes passed and her eyes were still open.

"Hell," she said, got up and headed for the shower. She ran the water, turning it as hot as she could stand, luxuriating in it, shampooing and conditioning her hair, rinsing for ages before she applied moisturiser all over. She dried her hair  and for few minutes wondered around the chalet. There was still no sign of Dan.

The bedroom was locked so she couldn't even dress. Most people outside would be naked, but that wasn't the point; whatever she did with make-up she still looked like a freshly fucked whore.

Wandering aimlessly around the flat she looked at the rumpled sheets on the bed she pulled them off and threw them in the washing machine. She knew there was another set in the wardrobe but for the moment leaving the mattress bare had a finality about it.

She poured a glass of wine and went to sit outside. Where the hell was Dan?  What had this day been about? Was Dan trying to teach her not to be promiscuous or was he trying to give her a treat? Why didn't he talk to her beforehand. That was what she missed. Why? 'Because I didn't talk to him about New York? Is that what it's about.'

'Oh fuck, why didn't I talk to him. I spoke to him every night and never said. It wasn't some kind if accident, or not having the time or the chance. Two hundred nights and I never said once, I never hinted, I never let anything slip so I must have been concentrating.

I can't complain can I?'One whole day he's pimped me out to five guys and not talked to me about it. How does that compare with two hundred nights of lies.'

She swallowed the last of the wine and started to get up. With one hand on the back of the chair she winced a little.

"Do I really need all this fucking?" She muttered, feeling a few aches. What I really need is a sauna. If I could find Dan, we could get into the couples one. Where the hell is he?

She went back into the chalet and picked her phone and when she was about to call she remembered find my iPhone. It took a minute to find Dan's phone and when she did she laughed. He had to be sitting right outside the sauna. June picked up a bag, stuffed it with a couple of beers, her wine bottle and her purse and set off.

She found Dan sitting outside near the sauna, lost in thought. She hadn't warned him she was coming so had an element of surprise on her side. Should she creep up behind him or go the long way round and come towards him at an angle that made her very visible.

June strolled slowly behind Dan and didn't look back until she'd put ten yards between them. She turned slowly until she was facing him. Dan was still looking at the floor. Two yards away from him she stopped. If he'd been looking he would have seen her shadow.

"Great minds think alike," she said.

"Uh, what?" Dan looked up quickly. "Oh. Have you been here long?"

"No. I thought a sauna would be good for me. Are you coming?"

"Sauna?"

"Dan, it's right here, behind you. I thought that's why you were here. I needed a sauna after today. I looked for your phone on the find app and you were already here."

"Oh."

"Dan what's the matter?"

She sat beside him and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"You go," he said.

"No, we both go. This sauna is for couples. we'll both be better for it."

She pulled him tighter and dragged him upright.

"Come on, let's sweat it all out."

The sauna was full of other couples. The heat was good, they went through three cycles of hot followed by the shock of cold showers, but they had company the whole time.

Maybe the break was a good thing, they could hold each other, hot and slippery in the heat or freezing and gasping together under the cold shower. They shared a beer and allowed the tensions of the day to even out. Several times June caught Dan staring into space, not exactly away with the fairies, but something was going on in his head that she had to dig out. Having company was frustrating, but maybe the delay was a good thing.

After the third round of heat and cold the tension had left her muscles and there was only one question left. Should it be the beach or bed, she couldn't sleep on this, she knew she had to find a way of the day becoming a shared experience and not just a video. The beach, she decided, bed was too inviting, too tempting, too restful. Sleep would have to wait.

She took Dan's hand and without saying anything began to move in the direction of the beach. From where they were it was a short walk before the dark quiet space of the sea opened out in front of them.

Dan said nothing and June picked up the cue. Touching was what mattered to her, contact, being together; words would come when they were ready to come.

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments