Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vulnerability And Tendencies

"Instinctive inhibitions taking over two souls."

3
0 Comments 0
838 Views 838
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This was a piece of fiction and my first one so please be considerate. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading."

I stood underneath the sky as I shielded my eyes. Sunlight reflected off my face. Uncertainty became a part of my life, making me gaze through the mist. A gentle breeze blew, brushing against my chestnut skin. I realized it was still early in the morning. My eyes fell upon a bench, and I settled down. A Train of thoughts running through my mind, everything seemed still.

As time passed by, you could see pedestrians walking down the sidewalk. It always reminded me of her and the happiness she radiates. "Sapphire, you are late," I sighed, "again." I can never forget her phone number.

"I'm so sorry, Rayaan," she stated. "I'm on my way, you are the best!" She gushed, hanging up.

Glaring at the home screen in which she was climbed up on my back. She took all the credit for that unique selfie. Sooner than later she finally arrived, smiling from ear to ear. I always wondered how she keeps up this energy. I stood up and embraced her in my arms.

"I missed you," she whispered and ruffled my hair, making me coo into her. I smelled her elegant fragrance.

"Yeah, sure thing." I sighed, only to hug her tighter. "You made me yearn," I pouted, "for you, aloof in here." I closed my eyes as we stood still.

Taking some steps together, we hiked along the street. She never looked any more attractive than today. I don't know if it was after meeting me, maybe because we were jogging? I couldn't help but catch some glimpses.

We stopped by a bridge before catching our breath. "Hey, Rayaan, do you see that?" she jolted, inviting me closer. I took a look and found some fish swimming in the clear stream of water.

We trekked along the river, I could see she wanted to seize the sun. "We will cross the city if we keep running like this, Saphs." I blurted out. She finally stopped, only to beam at me.

"Let's hang out today at your place," she said, getting all serious. "I'll take that as a yes." She declared and I hummed at her.

Entering my apartment she rushed through the lobby to the kitchen. I gawked as she bought two beverages, offering me one while she sipped the other. I took it and watched her plop on the couch.

"You don't get tired from this boring decor?" she complained, looking around the living room.

"No, I don't. It is fine to me," I answered.

She frowned, finishing her can. "Come here, Ray. . ." She invited me into her arms, pouting at me.

We snuggled like that till noon, rambling about all the fun memories we made. She placed her hand on my cheek. "Why are you so adorable, hm?" she whispered, planting a kiss on my eyelid.

I never realized when she started kissing my neck, softly as her lips imposed on it. I took in a breath and tried to control myself from groaning. She wouldn't stop. My heart was racing, I wasn't prepared for this. I didn’t have a habit of letting her down, so I let her tease me.

"Ray, why don't you kiss me already?" she winced as she gazed into my eyes.

"Ar-are y-you okay? What got into you suddenly?" I couldn't not say anymore but she pressed her lips to mine, straddling my lap.

My lips moved in union with her. She tried to slide her tongue into my mouth, and I welcomed her in.

"You are mine, you've changed, Rayaan." she moaned, "I won't let you, okay?" She tugged at my tee and took it off.

I lay down on the couch, looking up at her. She straddled me, untying her hair and letting them brush against my skin. "I'm not going anywhere, Sapphire," I promised.

"Shh," she hushed, taking off her camisole top. I could see into her cleavage as she leaned in, pulling my legs apart. She was dry-humping me, and no wonder I was hard.

Adrenaline and oxytocin were having their way with me. I caressed her soft belly before I reach up and grabbed her breasts.

"Yeah, feel me up now, right there," she moaned, letting her head fall back. Not long ago when her hand reached around the clip off her bra, she let it hang loose.

My eyes were all hooded, I was on cloud nine. I took off her bra, easing it onto the floor. Grabbing the underside of her breast, I started suckling. "I've been dreaming to taste them," I whispered, looking up at her.

We kissed again, she was desperate. I felt bad that I had to have some space the past few days. Her hands were all over my torso, she whispered, "It's okay, I know we both wanted this." Her kisses travelled down to my abdomen.

"You will be the end of me," I groaned, looking at her while she smiled, "Jesus."

We got naked as she was riding me with all dignity, claiming my cock as her own. "Mhmm, yeah. Ohh my fucking goodness," she cursed looking up at the ceiling.

My cock was throbbing into her choke, I can feel myself getting closer as she picked up the pace. I squeezed her ass into my crotch, making her grind playfully.
"I'm getting there, Saphs. I am gonna come, anytime, soon," I growled as my eyes shut closed.

Leaning her way into me, she bounced harder. "Please come inside me," she pleaded, "please baby?" I no longer could hold back as spurts of my release shot into her.

EmaWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmaWalker

I felt her quenching and pulsing on my cock, a prayer that, she whispered, "Ray." Our juices were mixed, flowing down on us.

It was all better for I knew she won't ever take me for granted. She lay on my chest and dozed off on it. I closed my eyes too while I continued playing with her hair. A loyal woman next to me was all I needed in my life.

Published 
Written by Intimacy_Connection
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors