Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Finally Meet

"This is my first try at submitting a story. Please let me know what you think."

20
18 Comments 18
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
I see him walk in and can't help but smile. He is more handsome in person than I ever thought when we talked on Skype. As he walks over to the bar, my heart skips a beat. I know it sounds corny but I swear it did. He turns around and our eyes meet. It is like there is no one left in the world as he walks over to me and pulls me in his arms for the first time. I put my arms around him tightly and feel the tears in my eyes. He pulls back and kisses me. His lips feel exactly the way I dreamed they would. Its what I have wanted to feel for so long. I hear a slight groan from him, so I am guessing he feels the same way.

I pull away and ask if he would like a drink. He smiles and says no thank you. He takes me by the hand and just smiles. I ask him if this is really happening. He leans into me and whispers, "Yes and I want to show you how real it is." With that, I stand up and pull him with me.

I had already checked into a room and handed Nick the key. He smiled and led me to the elevator. As soon as the doors closed he pulls me in for a long deep kiss. His tongue going deep into my mouth, his arms pulling me closer. I feel myself starting to get wet just from his kiss.

The door opens and we almost run over a couple waiting on the elevator trying to get off and to our room quickly. We apologize and make our way down the hall. Nick opens our door and pulls me in. I am in his arms again and we start kissing hard and deep. Nick pushes us to the bed. I hear his zipper open and feel him push my panties aside. Then he is in me.

"Oh Nick," is all I can say. His lips cover mine again and he starts fucking me deep and hard. I help him pull his pants down so he can go deeper. "Nick I love the way you feel in me, its better than I ever dreamed!" I am close to cumming already when Nick pushes himself all the way in. That pushes me over and I start cumming hard. Nick must have been as close, because I feel him tighten and his cum starts shooting deep in my pussy, filling me up with ropes of cum

. "God you feel so good!" he whispers as he lies down on me, resting.

We start kissing again, deeply. I feel his cock slide out of me and rest on my leg. "Nice way to say hello baby," he says with a big grin. I smile and tell him I totally agree. I can't believe we are actually here together, alone.

"I have dreamed of meeting you so many times Nick, I can't believe it has actually happen."

 He kisses my forehead and says, "I know." I pull him into my arms, just wanting to feel him close to me.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

Nick pulls me in his arms closer and whispers "I love you." "I love you too Nick. So much!"

 We start kissing again, slower this time. Nicks head moves down to my neck, kissing and sucking on it. His hands move to my tits, teasing my nipples, making me groan. "I have wanted to touch these for so long," I smile and laugh. I tell him I know. He has always had a thing for my 44DD's. Nick's mouth moves down to my nipples, first slowly kissing them, then sucking them hard. My hand has found his cock and I am stroking him. He is so hard and I want him so bad. He pushes my hand away and moves his mouth down my stomach to my pussy.

 He slides a finger in as his tongue starts teasing my clit. "Oh fuck baby" I yell out. I feel him laughing on me, knowing he is enjoying knowing he is driving me crazy. I feel a second then a third finger slide in. He starts fingering me hard as he licks my clit harder and faster. I am lost in all this feeling when all of a sudden I start cumming hard, I feel my pussy contract and then I felt the gush as my pussy squirted juice all over Nick's face. I start calming down slowly, Nick pulls his hand away and sits up.

"Damn baby, I guess you really did want me." We both laughed as Nick cleaned is face off.

 "I guess I should repay the kindness shouldn't I?" Nick smiles that sexy smile and I push him back on the bed. His cock is pointing straight up ready for me. I pull him into my mouth slowly, my tongue teasing the head lightly. I work my way down till I have almost all of him in my mouth. I look up to see Nick watching with a big grin on his face. I start sucking him faster and harder taking all of him in my mouth. I taste my cum and his cum mixed all on his shaft. I hear a groan as he hits the back of my throat. He is so hard and I know he won't last longer. I can't wait to taste him so I start sucking him harder. He tries to push me away, trying to make it last longer, but I won't let him. I run my tongue up the back side of his cock and I feel the first shot of cum shoot down my throat. I swallow that and everything else I can take. When he finishes, it is running down my lips onto my chest.

I take my fingers and rub his cum on my nipples. It feels so good. Nick is lying back watching me do this. I guess he likes it. I see his cock twitch as I am doing it.. I lay down in his arms and pull him close. We must have fallen asleep like that. I woke up with Nick kissing me deeply. "So I guess this wasn't a dream?" "No baby, it was just the start."

Published 
Written by kitty40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments