Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives Part Two. Chapter one.

"Young couple searching for more excitement."

9
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Dave and Brittany are a couple in their twenties. They are about as cliché as you can get and quite old fashioned in some of their ideas. Being brought up in a very small country town will have that effect.


High school sweethearts since their early teens, they never had any time apart or any other partners, provided you don’t count those strange sleep-overs and interesting weekends with her best friend Lisa, and Brittany most certainly hadn't counted those in quite some time. Nor would she bring them up with Dave if she could help it. She had spoken to him about them before, during a particularly alcohol-fuelled release of sexual energy one evening. He wasn't unaware of them but they were adults now and Brittany was going to act the part. They were married at nineteen and had all the appearance of domestic bliss right down to the white picket fence surrounding their three-bedroom, weatherboard home.


Dave worked for his father who owned his own stone mason business and was steadily coming to be more involved in the business as his father spoke longingly of his retirement. Dave enjoyed the challenge and looked forward to being able to finally bring the business into the current century but there were times when he wished he could drop it all and pursue other ideas, but family is family and in a small country town sometimes tradition is what's most important. Brittany worked for the local art gallery. She did enjoy her work but it had never had the sense of permanence because she was only going to continue until they managed to get pregnant, then Brittany was going to stay home to raise their babies.


Their friends and family were all taken with their fairy tale life but there was a wound that was beginning to fester within their marriage. A distance had developed between them. It may have just been complacency or taking each other for granted as often happens in relationships, but it had gone past the point of being an annoyance, to something more now and it only seemed to be growing. Both of them could feel the tension and pretty soon something was going to give.


Dave came in from work dwelling on the fact that he was finding it harder and harder to get out of the car and walk into his home each evening. He had no idea why this was happening or even why he was feeling the way he was and it was really playing on his mind.


He loved his wife and with the exception of kids their life was all going to plan, well the plan that everyone else seemed to have for them. The problem was exactly that though, it seemed all so planned out and boring. It's not that he didn't want those things but he longed for more. He wanted adventure and excitement and he wanted Brittany to want that too. He missed the carefree days of his teenage years where he was mostly free of responsibility. He wanted to go on adventures with Brittany and see things they hadn't seen before and do things that were considered outrageous in this little town.


He knew Brittany was struggling with it too and that she was just as frustrated as he was but they had reached a point where they just didn’t discuss things anymore. Whenever they did it ended in an argument with their frustrations spilling out onto each other. Because they didn’t want to hurt each other anymore they stopped discussing these things but it was coming to a head and Dave could feel it the same way you can feel a large thunderstorm brewing over the horizon.


Brittany could sense Dave’s lack of enthusiasm but she had no idea what to do about it. She knew he wanted more adventure and excitement in life but that doesn't pay the bills and they weren't kids anymore, they had responsibilities now. She was beginning to suspect that Dave might be thinking about having an affair. She knew their lack of sexual experience was an issue and that because neither one of them had ever had another partner it made her nervous. She loved Dave and wanted nothing more than to make him happy but that was hard to do when she was living with guilt. She felt guilty that she hadn’t been able to provide a child for them but worse was the secret guilt that she held.


Lately, Brittany had done a couple of things that she hadn’t told Dave about. It started quite innocently. She was searching yet again for information about fertility online. Unlike the multitude of times, she had searched before though she discovered that there was a new fertility clinic opened in one of the hospitals not too far away. At first, she was excited but then she started to have doubts because it was in the city and Dave didn’t like Brittany going to the city alone. Being an old fashioned country boy he liked to be there to protect Brittany from whatever misfortune, real or imagined, could befall her. Mind you if you asked him what he was protecting her from he would not have been able to say. It was not that he was trying to be controlling he just worried far too much.


Because Brittany felt so guilty about not being able to conceive a child, which she was convinced was her fault, she wanted to go see this fertility clinic without the pressure of Dave there. Before she could chicken out she made the appointment then began concocting a way in which she could get there without him.


She knew that if she told him it was a doctor’s appointment he would insist on going so she deliberately made the appointment for when she knew was the busiest time at Dave’s job then organized her own day off. She was so convinced that it was her fault that she couldn't get pregnant she couldn't stand the thought of having that confirmed in front of him. She decided that she wouldn’t say anything at all to Dave until she came up with a good plan and until it was too late for him to get time off work.

AfinasAmour1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinasAmour1


While she was continuing her research of fertility she found a website that spoke of different sexual positions to try that might help. As she was looking through them she was surprised to find that they were using actual photos of couples in those positions as opposed to just illustrations. She tried to read the information from a purely scientific point of view but her eyes kept drifting back to the photos. She started imagining herself watching these people really doing these things as well as being the person in those positions with others looking at her and was a little surprised to find herself getting quite wet.


In her heart and her very secret fantasies, Brittany that knew she had always been a bit of a voyeur. When she and Lisa had had their little “experiments”, as she liked to refer to them in her mind, she could remember getting so wet from watching Lisa masturbate. And doing the same in return would make her cum harder than she often did with Dave. It was not a shocking realization that she liked to watch and possibly even liked being watched, but it was something she struggled with. This was not a normal behaviour surely. Dave's parents were very conservative and they certainly wouldn't be okay with this kind of behaviour and Brittany was scared Dave would think she was some kind of pervert.


She had never really been all that interested in porn before. She had watched some with Dave a couple of times but she just found it very contrived and unrealistic. As such it didn't really turn her on very much. She had assumed that all porn was the same. This, however, was very realistic; these looked like they could be the couple next door and she felt the excitement of watching an everyday couple making love.


She found herself searching for more and was thrilled to discover not a single silicone boob or ten-inch dick to be seen. The reality of it was what was getting her so excited. As she scrolled through image after image she eventually found several home-made videos of regular, ordinary people having all kinds of sex. She found herself getting wetter and wetter, her nipples were rigid and she couldn’t resist brushing her fingertips over them from time to time. At some point, she slipped her pants down and started circling her clit with her fingertips. She could feel her cum oozing from her pussy, running down over her ass and pooling on the leather seat. It seemed like a lifetime since she had been this wet.


She wondered what Dave would think if he walked in right now. She imagined the sight from his perspective; she’s reclined back in the leather office chair with her pants and panties hanging from one ankle with her bare feet up on the desk. Her knees bent and apart, one hand up under her T-shirt pinching her nipples alternatively, the other hand smearing her cum all over her pussy lips, thighs and ass hole. 'Oh, that feels so good,' she thought as her finger applied just a little bit of pressure to her ass.

She imagined him being shocked then aroused at the sight of his demure wife being so wanton. The fantasy grew in her imagination and in her mind’s eye she watched him remove his dirty work shorts and his hard cock bouncing out. He walks over to her, grabs her feet off the desk, swivels her in the chair, places her feet on his shoulders and then slides his hard cock straight into her until she can feel his balls pressed hard against her ass. She slid two fingers deep inside her pussy as she imagined it was Dave’s cock and she even used her other hand to push on her ass-hole to simulate his balls pressing against it. She always loved that feeling.


She was instantly on the verge of an almighty orgasm and the moment she curled her fingers against her g-spot she let go. She imagined Dave was cumming inside her too and with every convulsion, she imagined his cock pumping his seed deep into her. She came so hard that her entire body was practically convulsing. Unfortunately, because the leather seat was so covered in her cum and she pushed so hard against the convulsions that she slid right off it and onto the floor.


It was as though she didn’t notice at first because she was still revelling in the after spasms but soon she burst into laughter which became a case of the giggles she just couldn’t seem to stop. She imagined various family members walking in and finding her knocked out on the floor with her pants around one ankle and two fingers buried in her pussy. Boy wouldn’t that start a scandal, that just made her laugh even more.


Then she thought of other people finding her; neighbours, police, the mailman. She stopped laughing then and was surprised that she wasn’t mortified at the thought. On the contrary, she felt that deep throb start again and her pussy began to tingle.


She thought about trying for another orgasm, a rare event for her, but then she saw the time. She couldn’t believe how much time she had spent here doing this. Dave would be home in half an hour and she didn’t think he would like that she had spent the entire afternoon masturbating and not getting anything done around the home. If she actually talked to him about it though she might have been more than a little surprised at his response.


She quickly got herself cleaned up and changed then tidied up the office. She then went about preparing their evening meal. The whole time she had a huge smile on her face and a lovely ache in her groin.


If only she had known, just how much, Dave would have loved to have found her in that position, dripping wet and her pussy full of her fingers. Who knows it may have changed their marriage there and then.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments