Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Treehouse

"When is a voyeur not a voyeur"

30
26 Comments 26
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"I think this is one of the most erotic fiction's I have written. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please rate and comment at the end."

I had watched Misty from afar for as long as he could remember. We grew up next door to one another, but she was everything I wasn’t, cool, popular, and athletic. I sometimes thought I was invisible, I did well in school, but no one but the teachers knew I existed.

Misty was a quandary though, she was so popular in school, but I never saw any friends at her house. In fact, I never saw her leave her house once home from school. I had a cool treehouse that overlooked both our back yards, and on weekends I would watch her practice gymnastics or laid out in a bikini to tan.

When I turned sixteen,  I received a really nice telescope for my birthday. It was computer-controlled and would project the image onto my laptop screen. One of the windows in the treehouse just happened to face Misty’s bedroom window. Of course, I had to try the telescope out, so I figured what the hell. Maybe I’d catch Misty in her underwear or something.

I set the telescope up in the treehouse and pointed it at Misty’s window. Misty had a large picture window, and I could see her desk and her bed as clear as if I was in the room with her. It was just before 7:00 p.m., and at 7:15, she walked to her bed with a towel wrapped around her. She took something out of her desk, dropped the towel, and sat back on the bed.

I couldn’t believe my eyes, her legs were spread, and she was facing me perfectly. The way she was looking out the window, she looked like she was posing for the telescope, and looking straight at it. On the laptop screen, it looked like I was in the same room with her.

I watched as she began to run hands over her body, caressing her legs and thighs. Slowly she ran her fingers up and down her legs and outer thighs. After a few minutes, she switched to her inner thighs, but never touched her clean-shaven pussy. Her fingers would just skirt the edge before running back down her legs. The picture was so clear, I could see the lips of her pussy blossom open as she became more aroused.

My cock strained against the inside of my jeans, so I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.  I began stroking as I continued watching Misty run her fingers over her body. Her fingers were running up and down her tight abdomen. I could see she had a six-pack, and her right hand traced circles around her perfect belly button. Her left hand fondled her right breast, the fingers rolled her nipple between them.

It was the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed; she looked so close, I could reach out and touch her. And, when she wasn’t closing her eyes and moaning, she seemed to be staring straight at me. Looking at her pussy, I could see her wetness dripping onto the bed.

As she continued fondling her breasts, her right hand moved down to her dripping wet pussy. Her fingers traced the outer edges a moment before she finally ran a finger down the slit. As she slid her finger back up, it made contact with her clit. She shuddered.

She reached beside her and picked up a blue cylinder and pressed it between her legs. It was a vibrator, and she ran it up and down her slit slowly. When it reached the top, she would do a few circles around her clit before running it back down the wet slit.

I was now stroking my cock vigorously as I watched. Misty seemed to be continually moaning, and the next time she reached the bottom, she pushed the vibrator into her wet hole. As it plunged in and out of her, I matched her speed with my own. After a moment, it felt like my own cock was plunging in and out of her.

As I continued to watch the most erotic sight, my orgasm peaked. My jizz sprayed across the floor, and at the same time Misty shuddered as her own orgasm erupted. She shuddered and quaked as she pulled the vibrator out. This left her wet open pussy facing the telescope. It was a sight I would never forget.

Misty laid there for a minute before she recovered. She finally stood up from the bed and faced the window in all her stunning naked beauty, winked, and blew a kiss.

I could feel my face flush red as I looked at her, she smiled and waved. Then walked out of view, and the room went dark.

I sat there in stunned silence for a while, trying to figure out what had just happened. How did she know, I wondered. It was too far to see without a telescope.

The next day I was lying in the treehouse reading a book when I heard my name.

“Brian, you up there?”

I looked out, and Misty was standing at the base of the tree.

“Oh, hi, Misty,” I replied.

“Can I come up, Brian?” Misty asked.

Before I even answered, “Sure.” She was climbing the ladder. The telescope was facing out the side window, as I had been practicing with the controls.

Misty entered the treehouse and commented she always wanted to see the inside.

“Nice telescope Brian,” she said.

“Oh, thanks,” I replied.

“Did you like the show last night?” Misty asked.

I thought for a moment and figured somehow she knew, so why deny it. “Yes,” I answered.  I could feel my face flush again. “But how did you know?” I asked.

“Oh, well, I saw you bring the telescope up here yesterday, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out you have three windows silly. One faces your empty back yard, one faces my empty back yard, and one faces my window. Not to sound shallow, but I figured I was the only thing worth looking at.”

“I’m sorry Misty, I’ll take the telescope out of here, and I won’t look again,” I responded.

SophieJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJohnson

“Brian, It’s okay, I kind of liked you watching. It really turned me on knowing someone could be watching. So, can I look through the telescope?” Misty asked.

“Sure, but it’s not like a traditional telescope you look through an eyepiece. It connects to my laptop, and you see what it sees on the screen.”

I started the laptop and pointed the telescope at her window.

“Oh my god, Brian, I can read the note on my desk. You could see everything closeup last night. Did you record it?” she asked.

“No, I was so excited to see you like that, I didn’t think to record.”

“Oh, well, maybe next time,” she replied. “Did you masturbate while you watched me?”

“Ahh, well… yes… I ah… I couldn’t help it,” I replied.

“It’s okay, Brian, it would be weird if you hadn’t,” She said. “I gotta go before my mom starts looking for me. Watch again tonight, I promise it will be better than last night. Be sure to record this time.”

Misty stood, bent over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and left me sitting there, stunned again.

I took my laptop in the house to charge it and waited for the evening. I was in the treehouse just before 7:00 p.m., and Misty came into the room at precisely 7:15 again, wearing only a towel.

Misty pulled the blue vibrator and then something else from her desk. The second item turned out to be a realistic-looking dildo. She held it up to the window, pointed at me, then at the dildo, and mouthed the word “you.”

Misty put her toys on the bed and walked to the window. She looked down at her yard, then back at me, and dropped the towel. She began this time by doing a sexy dance in front of the window as I watched and recorded.

She rubbed her hands all over her body, paying close attention to her breasts as she danced. I could see her nipples had hardened, and her areolas had puffed out. Continuing her dance, she turned her beautiful bum to me and did a twerk while running her finger up and down her slit. Her pussy again blossomed open like a flower, all pink and wet inside.

She finished her dance and retrieved the dildo from the bed. She sat her desk chair in front of the window and straddled the chair. She looked towards me and pointed to the dildo and again mouthed the word “You.” She held the dildo up in front of her mouth and began licking it all over. Then she sucked on it, bobbing her head back and forth, taking almost all of it in her mouth.

Misty stopped for a moment and looked over at where I was, pointed at me, and started stroking the dildo with her hand. She shook her head yes, and went back to sucking the dildo again.

I pulled out my cock and started stroking it slowly as I watched the scene unfold in front of me. I didn’t think it could get any more erotic than it had last night. Knowing that Misty knew I was watching, made this even more erotic than I had conceived.

Misty sucked on the dildo for a few more minutes before slowly pulling it from her mouth. There was a long string of saliva running from her lips to the dildo. She sucked the spit into her mouth, turned towards me, seductively licked her lips, and swallowed.

It was the most erotic image I had ever seen. I came so hard in that instant that my jizzum flew three feet and splattered against my laptop screen.

Misty had stood up and walked seductively to her bed. She turned and sat back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Again she pointed to where I was and then at the dildo. She sucked on the dildo for a moment before taking it out of her mouth and moving it down to her wet open pussy.

She slowly pushed it in as she closed her eyes and moaned. Then as if things couldn’t get any better, I read her lips, “Yes, Brian, Yes.” As the dildo started plunging in and out of her. I stroked my cock to match her same speed as my mind felt her warm pussy surround my cock. I moaned her name, “Misty, Oh yes, Misty,” as I watched her lips say, “Yes, Brian, Oh god, yes.”

Misty shuddered with an orgasm, and I orgasmed at the same time, my jizz again splattered aginst the laptop monitor. She laid there and recovered for a minute before getting up and walking out of view. Then returned a moment later with a pair of pink panties. She held them up for me to see, then took them and rubbed them all over he wet pussy. Then dropped them in a ziplock bag.

She pointed down at my yard and held up two fingers, then disappeared from view. I closed up the laptop and climbed out of the treehouse. I walked along the fence that separated our two yards until I heard her whisper my name.

“Brian,” she whispered.

I walked a few more steps along the fence before I whispered back, “I’m here.”

The ziplock bag appeared at the top of the fence, and I reached up and took it.

“Did you record it?” she asked.

“Yes,” I responded.

“I want to see it, be in the treehouse tomorrow at four, okay,” she said.

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow, goodnight.”

“Goodnight, Brian.”

That night was the start of a romance no one could have predicted. The coming summer would see Misty, and I become inseparable. Misty turned seventeen that July, and her mother finally allowed her to start dating. All the jocks seemed devastated when Misty and I showed up at the start of our Senior Year arm and arm.

Misty and I would have many more masturbation sessions. Eventually, we found the delights of using skype, but none would ever stick in my mind more than that first and second time.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by James_Gina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments