Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone Time

"When the kids are gone, it's playtime."

13
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
As most parents will tell you, kids complicate things. This is probably true on a lot of levels but especially when it comes to sex and especially when the kids are teenagers. Whether that’s being modest enough not to embarrass them, being quiet enough when you’re orgasming or just having to wear something around the house it can be a real pain. And as every parent also knows, when the opportunity for some ‘alone time’ presents itself, you grab it with both hands.

My girlfriend’s son visits his dad in another city about 80 miles away for a weekend once a month and this is our golden weekend. The previous month we’d attended a party, an adult only party, and one of our friends had given me a gift of one of his spare ‘little blue pills’. Since my stepson was gone this Saturday night, Rhea and I decided this would be the time to try it out.

The evening had started pretty ordinarily. After a little supper and some wine, we’d stated watching a movie together on the couch. I had put on some silk pajama bottoms while Rhea still had on her skirt, a sheer purple blouse and one of her new bras. I always loved when she wore a pretty sheer bra under this blouse although with a sweater over it when we went out. The black bra had ribbon trim woven into the lace at the tops of the cups that showed in a subtle sexual way through the gauze-like material of her blouse.

The movie was not keeping either of our attentions. Her round full breasts were much more appealing to me and the bulge in my silk pants kept demanding her touch. The movie soon faded to background as our touching and fondling grew more insistent.

“Why don’t you go take that pill Craig gave you?” Rhea suggested.

I smiled.

“I did about an hour ago,” I replied.

Rhea got up from the couch, unbuttoned her blouse and let it slip down her arms to the floor. My hands instinctively reached for her breasts. As I held them my fingertips found her nipples and caressed each one tenderly. She reached behind her and the bra slipped off. I never cease to be awestruck by the sight of her beautiful breasts, full and round and pale with large pale pink nipples, their ends standing erect like pencil erasers.

Rhea knelt in front of me and took hold of the waistband of my pajamas. I lifted my hips and she pulled them off and tossed them across the room. She reached for my semi-erect cock and guided it to her lips. After a few initial licks her mouth devoured me. I leaned back to enjoy her mouth slowly moving over my cock. Rhea always started slowly and I always enjoyed every second but after a minute or so she stopped and looked up at me.

“Scoot down a little, dear,” she requested.

When I obeyed she took her breasts in her hands and surrounded my now very hard cock with them.

“Mmmm, yes,” I said.

She knew how I loved to fuck her titties. My wet cock slipped in and out of her deep cleavage and my hips thrust to meet her bosom. My cock was throbbing, swollen and hot. "God, she knew just what to do," I thought.

“You can’t come yet, David. I want you inside me,” she cooed.

She got up, lifted her skirt and straddled me. I parted her swollen labia and let her sink down onto me. She was wet, very wet, and my cock sank deep inside her.

“Oh yes. That’s what I want!” she exclaimed as her hips settled over me.

Her heat surrounded my cock in the most wonderful, almost magical way. I had been in a lot of pussies in my youth but Rhea just seemed to fit perfectly.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

She began moving up and down on my lap, the head of my penis pushing against her G-spot. She always loved being on top. It gave her the control to get my cock in her just so while I held her bouncing breasts. In a few minutes she was screaming and cursing and throwing her hair back and forth while a powerful orgasm took her into Wonderland. I felt her wetness running out of her and down my shaft. I loved knowing I could make her come so hard. When her orgasm subsided she collapsed against me, weak and panting.

“I’m so thirsty,” she said as she climbed off my lap.

She got up leaving me on the couch, my hard slick cock erect in my lap, slipped off her skirt and went to the kitchen. I saw the refrigerator light go on and turned to see her bent over looking for something to drink. In the dim light her round white ass was like a vision from a Renaissance painting and I just couldn’t resist. I got up and went to the kitchen.

“Stay just like that,” I said as I positioned myself behind her.

I held her hips and parted her thighs. Bending my knees slightly so my cock could find her pussy I pushed forward.

“Oh, David,” she moaned.

She rose up onto her tiptoes to let me access her better. My hand guided my cock to her pussy, still wet and swollen and I pushed into her. That wonderful rush again took me as my very hard, very hot cock was engulfed in her very wet, very fragrant juices. I started thrusting hard into her. She had left me wanting on the couch but I wasn’t wanting now. I was taking.

My hands held her hips as she rocked on her tiptoes to each of my animal thrusts. I fucked her hard. I fucked her like an animal. My cock was getting that wonderful feeling as I got closer and closer and finally plunged over the edge. Almost too weak to stand I thrust against her beautiful ass until I emptied myself completely inside her.

We stood briefly joined there in front of the open refrigerator door, breathless and weak but totally sated. When I pulled myself out of her my cock was still hard. My cum covered my cock and her pussy lips. I stood admiring the site of her well fucked pussy and rubbed the wet head of my cock against her labia as the cum oozed out of her.

After we collected ourselves a bit and she finally got something to drink, we went back to the couch. When she sat down I now knelt in front of her.

“Oh no,” she said. “Haven’t you had enough?”

“I haven’t tasted you tonight,” I replied and gently parted her thighs.

She scooted her butt closer to the edge of the couch and I dove into her fragrant and sticky bush. My tongue cleaned her outer labia and then parted her lips for the tastiness inside. The mixture of her cum juices and my own sent my senses tingling. I parted her folds, explored inside her and rubbed and titillated her clit while drinking in the heady scent of her sex and mine.

Her tensing buttocks told me her orgasm was nearing. I played and sucked more intently on her swollen bud and she exploded again. Her hot squirting juices ran through my mouth and down my chin while I suckled her pussy. I loved it when she came but it was even more exciting when she squirted and I relished every second.

Finally pushing me away from her electrified clit, I lay my head down on her pubic mound and played my fingers through her hair. Her pubic hair is not thick but it is soft and I love to play in it. I finally sat up next to her and we embraced like only true lovers can and pulling a blanket over us cuddled together there in the dark.

Published 
Written by biguy2play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments