Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Better Than Sex - My First Sybian

"The first of Aria’s Series. Aria explores a new realm of self pleasure with her first Sybian"

40
13 Comments 13
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first instalment for the “Aria” series. Aria explores her inner sexual self and finding liberation through it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She challenges herself to find new ways to have self pleasure."

Sweet, silky, and just the perfect amount of salty, that’s the taste of my cum that drives me wild. 

A night of self-pleasure was a little too underwhelming for me. That fucking toy dying on me halfway, the mail guy disrupting me, and I had to greet him in my bathrobe with my toy in me. I'm pretty sure I flashed him a little and also hope he enjoyed that just a little. 

It was 8 am, and I had to get ready for work; disappointing play days lead to one thing, a moody, don’t piss me off kind of day. I got up, got dressed, and decided I'm not looking my most polished today, meh. Who cares?  I drive to work, hair ruffled, skirt crumpled and uneven, carrying my laptop on my right arm, my eyes a little blurry from my lenses. I rushed to my desk and plopped my things down, but, of course, it’s not a perfectly annoying day if my colleague doesn’t come to say, "hi," with the loudest shriek ever. Whatever she’s high on, I would like some of that. 

After doing my daily ass-kissing, I sat at my desk, finally ready to start my day. I worked without distractions for a couple of hours and felt it was time to take a quick break and read some dumb internet stuff.

I scrolled through this forum site looking for “today I fucked up” stories and chanced upon a little, tiny ad displaying a little machine saying, “Sybian promo, better than sex.” I chuckled at how corny and dodgy it sounded. I looked around to see if there was anyone around me, luckily it was lunchtime, and I brought my own lunch today so I started munching on lunch and pressed on this ad. 

This weird, half-barrel, chunky-looking machine, better than sex? How so? I opened up the description and read a little more. “Two fully independent vibration and rotation movements. Eleven exclusive attachments provide incredible G-Spot stimulation. Customise your level of clitoral stimulation.” It sounds like this machine could do things most men can only dream of. 

I read the reviews of people who have bought it: “A must-have. Excellent quality and function. I'll spare you the details but just get it. Trust me....get it! Take all the money you wasted on all the other crap and just get this.” 

Funny reviews, I liked it. I scrolled up to the price, $1,350?! That’s your promo? I mean if this review is right, this one toy and its eleven exclusive attachments could give me the best cums and never leave me dry. Okay fine; added to cart, checked out. “Purchase successful.” Great, see you in a couple of days. 

Work ended, and I'm surprised I managed to stay calm and collected most of the time. It was about 6 pm, and I was in the mood for an amber or dark beer at Fisher’s. I head there, and, the moment Ben sees me, he picks out my regular beer, and I stop him. Thinking about whether I should do Kilkenny or Erdinger, I looked at Ben “Erdinger Dunkel.” He nodded and grabbed the coldest bottle he could find. One sip of the smoothest, chilled beer, and that just somehow satisfied my tongue and brought me to a lighter mood. Two pints and I was ready to hit the sack. 

I finally arrived home, and, the first thing I did was put that damn toy to charge for one hour. That’s all it takes, one fucking hour. I took a long shower and wound down, reading more stories on how people fucked up today, and, before I knew it, it was an hour later. 

I grabbed my purple toy and ran back to my couch. It's a womanizer and a vibrating dildo. This toy feeds me like no other by giving me sensations of being fucked and getting eaten out at the same time on a gentler scale, of course. I’d been waiting for this literally all day, and I was about to lose it. Before anything, my mandatory anal plug usually keeps my ass company. I lubricated the plug with my wet pussy juices, and, once it was dripping wet, I let it get sucked up by my ass, slowly, the feeling makes my toes curl and gives me goosebumps as my ass slowly gets stretched out.

I played with it a little, letting it move in and out of me. My body loosened up from the sensations. When the moment was right, I pushed it deep into me and took my special toy, which also happens to be a darker shade of purple. I noticed how wet my pussy was from wanting this all day; I pushed the dildo part inside me, feeling my tight pussy get filled up once again. I adjusted the toy so it would suck my clit perfectly.

I moaned uncontrollably, my body loosening up even more. I turned on my vibrating dildo and I could feel my pussy throbbing, nonstop, from the highest vibration, with pulsating shots hitting my g spot and my plug, all at the same time. My hands were free, and I let my toy do its thing. My toes were fully curled, my legs couldn't stop moving, and it felt like someone was eating me out and fucking me at the same time. 

I got into doggy and began fucking myself the way I like it. My head was buried on the couch, and my toy was giving me shock waves of cums that got stronger each time. Mmm, this was better than sex, better than... My eyes widened; oh shit, it just hit me, I bought some random weird-looking machine.

I rummaged around my couch to find my phone while I’m still getting pleasure from my toy. It’s almost hard to focus on anything when my body is still cumming. I went straight to google, typed “Sybian videos,” and found amateur videos of women riding that same machine. I clicked one that said, “I came too many times.” The first thing that came to my head was, “this looks like I’m trying to ride a horse?”

I continued watching this woman add her dildo attachment and get on it. She passed the remote to her partner, he turned it on, and she started moaning her mind off. Her face is completely out of it, turning redder the more she rode it. Watching her while having my toy in me, I felt as if I were there too, my body wishing I was the one riding it. My toy was still making me cum. As she rode it harder and harder, her moans got louder and louder. I felt my body losing it and was about to cum with her, too. 

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

I began rubbing my toy, aggressively, with my plug hitting me at the right spots, and felt my body get tense as I orgasmed hard. I let out a big moan and could still hear Sybian-girl moaning at the same time. My body finally loosened again, relieved and in complete bliss. All the tension I had was gone. And then, I was about to pass out on the couch with curiosity about what a Sybian would do to me. 

The next day, after a daunting day at work, I finally arrived home and noticed a big, brown package at my front door. I knew exactly what it was, and thought, now, this is how I’m going to make my night much better. 

I threw my bag aside, took my pen knife from my junk drawer, tore open the package, and finally saw my very own Sybian for the first time. YES, YES, YES! There was even a stool, which I had no idea what for, and, underneath were those eleven exclusive attachments. My jaw dropped at the variety, and I partly felt joy and overwhelmed, wondering if my body could handle this kind of machinery. My body sank but immediately got excited again because I saw a couple of attachments that I could confidently use that night. 

I found a space to set up the Sybian, plugged it in, and added the first attachment, which was for clitoral stimulation. I took the remote that looks so chunky that it’s as if I’m controlling some kind of robot. Well, I kind of was. Somehow, that idea turned me on a lot.

Still fully clothed, I lifted my skirt with my thong still on, adjusted myself on the Sybian, and turned it on at minimum vibration. I screeched loudly, got up, and stopped it, immediately. What the FUCK?! That’s the minimum?! I felt my whole body vibrate, and that was the most insane I’ve felt. My heart was beating fast. Part of me was terrified that this would tear my pussy up, but another part of me was insanely turned on and wanted to be able to handle this beast of a sex machine. 

I calmed myself down and tried it again, this time letting my pussy slowly rest on the Sybian, so I wouldn’t get overwhelmed. Oh my god, my jaw dropped as I felt my clit being stimulated and I was finally getting used to the pressure. Mini shock waves were shooting through my body and my eyes were rolling back from how this toy was giving me sensations I’d never felt before.

My thong was still on and I had no interest in removing it, I just want my thong wet by the end of this. I got curious and turned up the vibrations a bit more, my pussy was throbbing and getting wetter each time. I felt the vibration all over my body, even hitting my ass, and it’s so hard to keep the focus on one thing when every part of your body is buzzing.

I lifted myself up to have a taste of my silky cum, and it turned me on so much more. I continued riding and noticed I could feel the friction of my thong adding to my pleasure. My clit is getting stimulated so much that I almost felt myself about to cum and pee at the same time.

I was looking at the dildo attachment beside me and decided it was time for a change. I added the new attachment and slid my already wet thongs to the side and slowly let the dildo fill me up. Nothing was on yet; my body immediately sank from the way it felt in me. My pussy throbbed from how easily it slipped in from my wetness. 

I started riding it while it was still off, and, when it felt right, I turned the rotation and vibration on, and I screamed. It was doing things in me I have never imagined possible. Perfect rotations and vibrations were hitting my g spot, and I could feel myself about to cum, quickly. Not even a full minute in and I came. My whole body was trying hard to keep up with this machine. It’s not easy at all. I really get why Sybian girl’s face turned red. 

I want more, more, more. I went on fucking myself on this machine. The feeling was so addictive, but something was missing for me, after a while. The moment I realised, I got up and went to find my purple plug. I knew this was going to bring me stronger sensations than I'd ever felt before. 

I put the plug in me slowly, feeling it slowly enter my ass. It drove me wild. I got on the Sybian, again, sitting back on the dildo, and, when I was ready, I turned it back on. That time, my ass and pussy were out of control. The vibrations from the dildo gave intense sensations to my plug and I felt my toes curl with my hands resting on the Sybian, trying to get away from over-stimulation, but also loving this feeling.

Every part of my body was out of control. I felt myself cum again and again. My body throbbed with each cum, and I was about to pass out. A part of me was about to pee at the same time. I’ve never tried peeing during my plays; why not? I was about to have another cum and let myself go at the same time.

This gave me an explosion of feelings I’ve never felt before, pussy and clit throbbing so hard together, body tensed up and relieved at the same time. My legs trembled from all the intense riding and sensations. I loved it. I’d do it again. I saw a stream of liquid flowing down the sides of the Sybian, and I decided maybe this was time to clock out. I looked at the time, it was about 10 pm. What?! I have been playing with myself for almost two hours!

I got up and looked at the mess I’d made, smiling at how wild this session was, cumming endlessly with new feelings I'd never felt before. I could get used to this. I end the night with a quick clean-up and a warm shower. Tonight was absolutely perfect and indeed, it was better than sex. 

Published 
Written by AriaAphrodite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments