Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Concealed pleasure

"Emily, girl in her early 20's turns to a portable vibrator to make her life more exciting."

18
3 Comments 3
71.5k Views 71.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
It was 8:30am on a warm summers morning, and already Emily was running late for work. Grabbing her keys and her bag she closed the door behind her and made for the bus stop. The number 52 bus was unreliable at the best of times and at this time of rush hour there was no way she would get to work on time.

Emily, who was 21, worked as a general employee at her local department store. Her roles could include anything from helping customers try on shoes to greeting people as they entered the shop. Having finished Uni a year ago, Emily found her job extremely tedious and boring, not nearly as much however as her non-existent love life.

When the bus eventually arrived she took her normal place on the first row of the raised seats near the back. As the bus reached the next stop Emily felt a sudden rush of excitement as the familiar man got on and sat on a side facing seat a couple of rows ahead of her. For the last 3 or 4 weeks she had regularly caught the young man staring at her before quickly turning away. She would often however spend much of the journey looking back at him, enjoying the lustful images that played in her mind. Today was no exception, and as she got up to get off the bus he looked up and watched her as she walked past. As she made her way to work with the bus driving away she sighed as the pathetic highlight of her day was over.

That afternoon she finished work and met up with her friend Clair for coffee in town. They talked for a while about a promotion Clair got at work and as the topic began to dry up Clair asked Emily how work was going for her. Emily explained to her that work was boring and she had no drive to get up in the morning which always resulted in her getting to work late. One benefit of this she explained though was her mystery man on the bus but this just reminded her more of how bored she was with her love life. It wasn’t just the lack of a boyfriend that was getting to her though. Sex for Emily had always been a big thing. Her friends all enjoyed sex but she had always felt that she had a bit more of a desire for it than most. She had never really had a problem with this, however now she wasn’t able to satisfy this desire it was really starting to get to her.

Both Emily and Clair where very open when it came to these sorts of issues and they chatted about if for a while. Suddenly, Clair remembered something and looked at Emily, smiling. “You should get a butterfly.”

Unsure what she meant, Emily replied, “What do you mean a butterfly?”

“Its a small and quiet vibrator that you can fit under your clothes,it comes with a remote control so you can use it when dressed! I reckon its exactly what you need, it will satisfy your needs and maybe you could slip into the staffroom at the shop and make work a bit more interesting?”

Emily wasn’t too sure what to make of Clair’s suggestion, they moved on to talking about something else until they finished their drinks. On the way back home that night Emily’s mind wondered onto the butterfly Clair had mentioned. It wasn’t anything she had ever considered and definitely nothing like anything she had ever done before. Deciding it wasn’t really her she got home and went almost straight to bed as she had work again early the next day.

Three days past. Each one becoming more monotonous and frustrating than the last. Work was boring and her sexual frustration was starting to get the better of her. She decided that that day after work she would head into town and buy a butterfly.

As soon as she got home she opened the packet and looked at it. She had expected to be put off by it as soon as she took it out but the thought of what it could do to her made her frustration build even higher and her excitement built. She decided to give it a quick test run that night before taking it out the next day.

That night in bed Emily put on the butterfly and using the remote control put the discrete but powerful vibrator onto its lowest setting. Instantly she felt incredible waves of pleasure shoot through her body, the pulses from the butterfly on her clit making her body melt almost as soon as they started. She turned the power up to the next level and as she felt herself get even more wet she felt the first wave of the orgasm hit...

That night Emily came 3 times and in very quick succession. She felt as if she could have carried on as she was but thought she best save the best till tomorrow. The following morning she was up bright and early, excited for the use of her butterfly outside. She left the house perfectly on time with her vibrator in place underneath her clothes. When she was on the bus she took her normal seat again. Looking around the bus her mind could think of nothing but what was to come. She could tell that she was already wet from the anticipation of the days events.

As the bus started to fill with people she reached her hand into her coat pocket and wrapped it around the remote control. Looking out of the window Emily pressed the first button putting the butterfly on to its lowest (yet surprisingly powerful) setting. She had to consciously hold in a little yelp as the pleasure from last night instantly returned. She gripped with her other hand tightly onto the bar in front of her and she looked around the bus. As the butterfly’s vibrations drove her clit into a state of ecstasy she felt the waves of pleasure start to build again and her body began to shake. The bus stopped and a girl about the same age as Emily got on. The bus started to move on again and as it did, the girl walked down and sat next to her. Emily looked at the girl sitting inches from her, the girl who had no idea she was seconds from an explosive orgasm. This threw her over the edge and her body jerked as the orgasm took over. As she came in the middle of a crowded bus she tried her hardest to conceal it but had no idea how well she was succeeding.

Emily stood up to exit the bus, the girl she was sitting next to gave her an odd look for the briefest of seconds telling her that she suspected something had happened. Emily didn’t care though, she was in a state of euphoria, and even loved the idea that someone else suspected her little secret.

GinaSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaSexxy



When she got to work Emily tried to forget about the butterfly for a bit. She managed to get on with her work for 3 hours before the anticipation got too much. Moving into the mens clothing area she switched onto the lowest setting again. As she stood there in the middle of the shop with the concealed vibrating butterfly pulsating against her clit she was overwhelmed by how liberating it was. Knowing that she was surrounded by people and right now she was being sexually pleasured. Focusing so much on the waves of pleasure riding through her body Emily forgot for a minute where she was and the man standing behind her had to call a second time, “Excuse me.”

Emily turned and slightly embarrassed answered, “Oh, sorry, how can I help you?” As she looked at him she could think of nothing but the fact that she had a sex toy working its magic on her at that moment.

“I was just wondering if you could help me, I’m looking for these jeans in a 32” waist,” he replied, holding up a pair of Levis.

“Of course, I’ll just go grab you a pair,” Emily offered as she turned and headed for the storage room. Once she found a pair she started back for the shop floor but before she got there, she decided to have a bit more fun and, reaching her hand into her pocket, turned her butterfly up to middle power. Instantly an explosion of pleasure erupted from her pussy and for a brief moment she was unsure if she’d continue to be able to stand. Once she had regained her composure though she returned to the shop floor and handed the man the jeans.

“Here you are sir, is there anything else I can help you with?”

Taking them he replied, “No I think thats all thanks.” As he took them his hand brushed hers. She glanced down and noticed the slightly tight cut trousers around his crotch. Suddenly she realised that she was right next to this attractive man in the middle of a shop with a vibrator sending her into sexual heaven she came. The orgasm came wave after wave as she lent onto a clothes rail for support.
 
“Are you alright?” the man asked, seeing her sudden lapse in strength.

Still experiencing convulses of pleasure Emily replied, “Oh, im fine thanks, its, just been a busy day.” She quickly turned and headed for the staff room.

Things continued like this for a few hours, then, nearing closing time, she got into the lift to head to the ground floor where her last duty was to thank people as they left the store. When she got in the lift she was surrounded by people, it got so packed in fact that she was squashed between two men and a woman and pretty much couldn’t move. As the doors closed one of the men turned slightly and in doing so nudged the remote control in Emily’s pocket. All of a sudden she found herself stood in a lift, her body pressed against three complete strangers, and she was experiencing the most intense pleasure in her life. Her whole pussy was radiating heat as she started to tremble.

Getting a couple of odd looks from the other people in the lift she moved to try and turn off the sexual device but while moving her hand she found that instead of landing on the remote control, it got pinned up against a mans crotch. She looked up and her eyes widened as she realised it was the man from the bus. Without thinking (not that she could have stopped it if she tried) she came right there, in the middle of the lift. Her hand was on her mystery mans crotch with two other people pressed up against her quivering body.

They looked at each other for what seemed like ages, her hand hadn’t moved, and neither had he. The lift stopped and the doors opened as people got out. Breaking from their fixed eyesight he looked at Emily up and down and walked past her, brushing against her slightly as he did.

Emily left work as soon as she could, hoping the man hadn’t said anything to her boss. As she walked to the bus stop she reached into her pocket for one more excitement of the day. But the control was gone! She must have dropped it somewhere at work, it was too late to go back and get it today. She planned to get back to work first thing in the morning and hope the cleaners hadn’t found it and disposed of it.

The bus home arrived on time and as Emily stepped on she instantly noticed her mystery man sitting in his normal seat. He didn’t look at her, it was as if nothing had even happened. She went and took her normal seat. The bus pulled away and she glanced at him again, again it seemed as though nothing had happened.

Emily looked out the window and smiled to herself, thinking of everything that had happened that day. As she thought about it she started to get those same feelings again, as if her clit was reminiscing the good times. Suddenly however the feelings got stronger and she realised that the butterfly had turned on and gone up to the medium level. She glanced around to see if anyone had noticed her reaction to it and as she did she noticed the mystery man was looking at her. He smiled and as he did the butterfly went up to full power. Emily let out a gasp as she started to shake slightly. Her breathing became very heavy as she watched the mystery man pull the control out of his pocket so she could see, then replaced it.

She had never experienced anything like this before and she was sure people must be wondering whats happening to her. She was having to steady herself with the bars of the bus again as she almost slid of her seat. The waves of pleasure where running through her body and the feeling was getting stronger and stronger. She couldn’t hold it back any longer and she let it out. She came rather noisily on the bus, lasting for a very long time. By the time she had sat back up in her seat the bus had pulled to a stop and the mystery man looked at her, then stood up, turned and walked off.

Every work day since then Emily has made sure she is on the late bus, and made sure she was wearing her butterfly. With someone else having control now, things are going to get even more fun...

Published 
Written by afreespirit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments