Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dildo Surprise (Second Half)

"Continuation of my first story"

47
12 Comments 12
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words

On the way there, I was planning how I wanted to do this. I knew I wanted to avoid their bed but what else would that dildo stick to? I guess I could just experiment a bit. I was going room by room in my head as I drove. Kitchen, the stools would work, I thought. The island countertop? Yes, it would stick, but did I want to get up on the counter? I didn't think so. The fridge: it would stick. Next was the dining room. I don't think I wanted to do that there. The living room had a few options. The end table would work, and the wooden rocking chair would work as well. I would just have to see when I got there.

When I arrived, the first thing I did was let the dogs out. I used that time to get their food dishes ready and refill the water bowl. I looked out the slider, and they were just rolling around in the grass, enjoying the sun, so I went into the bedroom to grab the dildo.

I opened the closet door and pulled out the box. I unwrapped the scarf from around the dildo and put it back in the box. Dildo in hand I went out to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat at the island counter. I was looking out into the yard, watching the dogs play while drinking my water. I looked around the kitchen trying to find smooth areas the dildo might stick to. Aside from the stool and the fridge(not an option), the only other spot I saw was the door that led to the garage. It appeared to be an aluminum door, so it should stick.

I saw the dogs up on the deck looking like they were ready to eat. I let them in, and, one by one, made their way over to their dishes. I grabbed a bag of treats from the closet and gave them each a treat when they were finished eating. I played for a bit with their toys before checking my phone. "It's almost noon. OK, pups, time to go back outside." With the dogs back outside and the slider shut, I removed my sweatshirt and put it on the stool next to my purse. I ran my hands up my stomach to my bare breasts and squeezed them. I put my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and pushed them to the floor. I was again naked in my friend's house. I dug through my purse and found the small bottle of lube. I put it on the counter next to the dildo. Sitting on one the of bar stools, I spread my legs and slid a hand down to my pussy. I started by rubbing small circles over my clit before moving down and spreading my pussy open with my fingertips. I ran my finger down along my pussy and almost to my ass before pressing slightly and pushing a finger inside my already wet opening.

With my middle finger working my pussy, I pulled the dildo toward me and placed it in front of me on the countertop. I leaned down and licked the dildo from the base up to the underside of the tip. Rubbing myself a bit faster, I leaned forward and took the head of the dildo in my mouth. I worked the cock slowly in and out of my mouth while inserting a second finger in my pussy. I was starting to get worked up now.

"Time to get you inside me." I stood up and placed the dildo on my stool. Reaching across the counter, I grabbed the bottle of lube, popped the top open, squirted a decent amount into the palm of my hand, and put the bottle back on the counter.

I picked up the dildo with my dry hand and rolled it around in my palm with the lube. After I had covered the tip and most of the shaft with lube, I stuck the suction cup end to the seat of the bench. I took my lube-covered hand and rubbed it all over my smooth pussy, then down a bit more to lube my opening. I stepped onto one side of the stool and swung my other leg over to the other side, positioning the dildo right below my pussy. I lowered myself until the tip of the dildo made contact with my pussy. I grabbed it by the shaft and moved it back and forth, teasing my pussy with it. When the tip was lined up with my pussy, I slowly started sitting on the dildo forcing its big head inside me. I bounced gently until the head finally pushed through causing me to moan out loud.

With the head inside me, I put more pressure on it until about a third of it was inside me. I began slowly bouncing up and down, fucking myself with this big cock. "Oh fuck, I love how this thing feels inside me." I had my hands on the counter, and I was riding faster. Halfway in, and this thing was bringing my pussy to life. My breasts were bouncing as I picked up the pace again. My nipples were rock hard. That dildo brought my whole body to life. I had about two-thirds inside me, and I was about to cum. I started riding faster, "Oh, that's it... fuck my pussy. Oh shit, you are so big." I dropped to my elbows as the orgasm hit. I could feel every inch that was inside me as my pussy contracted around it.

After the orgasm passed I wanted more, but not like this, again. My feet were killing me from standing on the rungs of the stool. I lifted myself off the dildo and it caused a shiver to run through me as it popped out. I stood up and released the suction base from the stool. "Do I try the door or go to the living room?" I only had enough time for one more, so I chose the door that leads to the garage. I stuck the dildo to the door to test it, and it stuck just fine. I just needed to find the right height. I popped the dildo off the door and lowered it a bit. Unsure if that's right, I inserted the dildo inside my pussy again and bent over in front of the door. I backed into the door, butt first, until I could feel it. I bent over, reached between my legs, and pushed the dildo back against the door. "There." I stood up and looked back to make sure it was secure. "Holy shit. Am I really that short?" It wasn't even as high as the doorknob.

I had made my way over to the counter for another small dab of lube. When I returned to the door, I stroked the length of the cock, getting it ready for round two. I rubbed the rest of the lube between my legs, not that I needed it, and turned to position myself. I reached back to find the dildo and lined it up with my pussy. Once in position, I eased back. It slipped right in. " Oh, I love this thing." With my hands on my knees, I rode that wonderful cock faster and deeper. A bit more pressure every time I thrust back against it until I felt something cold on my ass. It was the door I felt touching my ass, it was all the way inside me. I wanted to cum on that cock again. I got a bit more aggressive and impaled myself on it. It was so deep and felt so good. "Oh, that's it, just like that." I went a little faster. "Fuck it, fuck my tight pussy... YES." I could feel my orgasm building again. "God, I hope nobody opens this door now," I said to myself, laughing. "Wait, what if I were to open the door?" I reached back for the knob and twisted it. The door popped open. "It's not locked."

With the door open, and the dildo still inside me, I took a few baby steps forward. Enough that the door was about a third of the way open, and could swing freely. I closed the door a little bit then pulled it back toward my ass. "Holy shit that works." I did it again, but this time I swung it a few times. It felt like the door was fucking me. I bent over again and swung the door a little faster. The big cock smoothly moved in and out of my pussy. This felt really good. I gave the door a quick jerk forward slamming the dildo into my pussy. "Oh fuck, that's it, fuck my pussy harder." I swung the door a little harder but it stopped. It was hitting the backs of my feet. I leaned forward and put my hand on the opposite wall for balance. After shifting my feet forward a bit, the only thing the door hit was my ass.

I continued to pull the door towards me, driving the dildo deeper into my pussy. "Oh, fuck, this feels good." But I don't think I'm going to finish like this. I stood up letting the dildo slide out of my pussy. After removing it from the door, I closed the door and walked naked into the living room. Looking over the living room, I saw a small, marble-topped end table next to the couch. "That's perfect." I slid the table out a little, so I could get my legs between the couch and the table. I stuck the dildo to the table and walked back to the kitchen for a little more lube. I looked out the slider to check on the dogs. They were sleeping peacefully, enjoying the sun. I walked back into the living room and reached for the dildo, I stroked it with the lubed hand, I put my hand between my legs to wet my pussy a little more. I rubbed my hands together to spread the rest of the lube out. I moved my hands to my chest and ran my slippery hands over my breasts. Pausing when I reached my erect nipples, I gave each of them each a pinch and a tug.

The table was a little taller than I had hoped, but it worked just fine. I straddled the table and walked my way up to the dildo. I rubbed my pussy back and forth along the shaft while I played with my slick nipples. Because of the table's height, the dildo was bent in half below me. I reached between my legs and pushed the dildo back, to get it lined up. When the tip reached my opening, I used my fingertips to guide it inside me. When it entered, the tension on the bent dildo released, and it thrust half of its length up inside me without warning. This took my breath away. I slowly rode the dildo, long slow strokes at first.

Hope_Williams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hope_Williams


I picked up the pace a bit, I bent forward, bracing myself by putting both hands on the marble table top. I pushed my ass down, which forced more of this marvelous cock inside my pussy. That familiar feeling grew inside me. As it built up, so did my pace. My pace quickened. I was taking more of it inside me. It stretched me wider and deeper than any real cock ever had. Soon, I felt the dildo's balls, pressed against my pussy. I found myself talking to it like I was fucking a real person. With my eyes closed tight, I was imagining a real person below me, driving his big cock into my tight pussy.

I sat straight up, with my hands on my thighs, and rode that cock harder. The closer I got to my orgasm, the more vocal I got with my imaginary lover. "Mmm, you feel so good inside me. I bet you like my tight, little pussy wrapped around your great big cock. Don't hold back; fuck my pussy harder. Oh, fuck yes, just like that." I bounced on that big cock so hard, my breast were flying up and down. I moved my hands up to my chest and squeezed my rock-hard nipples as that cock pounded my pussy. "Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum all over your big cock." My pace quickened, and my ass smacked the marble top on every down stroke. "Oh yes, fuck my pussy...FUCK ME." So close now, I held the front edge of the table. I slammed myself down on his cock as hard as I could. It was so deep, I couldn't take it anymore. I had the strongest, and longest orgasm of the weekend. I screamed and shook. My pussy convulsed around that amazing cock.

"OH GOD YES. CUMMING." I lost it. "Oh, I fucking love you...Oh my god, your cock...Holy shit." My legs were too rubbery to stand, my full weight was still on the dildo. Every little twitch, or movement from me, caused it to move inside me, which sent more waves of pleasure throughout my body. When I was able, I got my feet under me and stood up. I had to walk forward a little to get the dildo out of me. I moved slowly, I wanted to feel it as it made its way out of my pussy.


I made my way to the kitchen, and over to the fridge for another bottle of water. I stood there, naked, with a huge smile on my face. I felt so satisfied. I put my water down and grabbed my towel to go clean up. I also went into my purse, to put away the lube and grab my phone. I wanted a few pics of it, to assist me in my search for one of my own. I went back to the living room and took a picture of each side. I even took one with the water bottle next to it. for size reference. I took a few fun pictures. The first was my face next to it with a "Surprised" look on my face. Then one with my tongue next to the tip of it. The next was with the tip in my mouth(not smart, it was still lube-covered). I then held it between my breasts, without using my hands, and snapped another pic. The last one was my pussy wrapped around it showing how much it stretched me. I sat back down on it again. I would have fucked myself again if I hadn't noticed that it was 2:30. That was a half-hour past when I wanted to be out of there, and I still needed to clean up.

With the dildo clean, and wrapped safely back in the box, I returned the box to the closet. I checked every room, to make sure I had cleaned up. Door wiped off, check, table wiped down, check. Everything looked good, so I let the dogs in, gave them a few treats, and said my goodbyes. I left the front door key on the counter and made my way to the door. I said goodbye to the pups one more time and set the alarm. I closed the door behind me, and I was off.

On the drive home, I couldn't stop thinking about the dildo. I was baffled as to why it was so hard to find. Going over the different websites in my head as I drove only fueled my desire again. With my left hand on the wheel, I ran my right hand along the top of my thigh. I made small light circles with my nails. It gave me goosebumps. I moved my hand to the inside of my thigh and moved up my leg toward my crotch. When I reached the material of the shorts between my legs I gently rub my pussy. I pulled up to a red light and took that opportunity to lift my butt a bit and pull the shorts free from my legs. Just enough to slip my hand inside them. My pussy was still slick with lube, and still very sensitive.

I started with small circles before I pushed two fingers back inside my pussy. I threw my head back against the headrest as I pushed them in a little deeper. I was snapped out of it when the car behind me blew its horn. The light had turned green and I hadn't noticed. I also hadn't noticed the older couple that had pulled up in the lane beside me. They were both smiling at me as I pulled away, I was completely embarrassed. I did nothing the rest of the ride home. I reached my house and I made my way inside, stripped naked, and went to the bathroom to shower. After I shampooed, and soaped, I shaved the stubble around my pussy. I was perfectly smooth again. Feeling my smoothness started me rubbing my pussy again, I didn't stop until I had cum again.

I planned on staying in, so I ordered myself a pizza to be delivered. After the pizza arrived, I opened a bottle of wine and watched TV. A few hours later Darci texted me to let me know that they made it home, and thanked me again for dog-sitting. I told her I would do it any time they needed, and that the dogs were very well-behaved. That's more than I can say for myself.

Six weeks had passed, and I had no luck finding that exact dildo. I did find a similar one, it worked well for me. Three weeks after dog sitting I received an email from my friend Michelle. It stated that she was having another toy party. 'Finally' I thought. I might have a chance to find it, now that I knew what I was looking for.

On the day of the party, I looked over the order form that Michelle had sent in the email, but I did not see it anywhere. "Damn." I drove to Michelle's house hoping to find that dildo. When I arrived, Darci was just pulling up. I was glad to see her. These parties were usually made up of groups of ladies I don't know. Michelle used us for emotional support, and to have us jump if things got slow or awkward. The night started like every other party. Girls sitting around, with wine or a beer. Snacks on tables, and a display table that Michelle set up. I scanned the table and did not see what I was looking for. I held out hope, Michelle always had a few surprises in bags under the table for the end of the party.

The hours went by, and the items went by, with no sign of that dildo. I thought I was going to have to come right out and ask her when the party ended. Michelle made her way through the last item on the table, she slid one of the bags out from under the table. The first bag had a basket of gifts, for the lady that booked the party. The second bag, she said, had a few new items that her company would be selling, and were not on the emailed flier. The first was a new rabbit vibrator. Different colors, blah blah. The second item was in a tall skinny box. Didn't look like much I thought. Then she told us the name of the product. Michelle said it was called a Clone-a-Cock. You can make an exact replica of your lover's cock. Michelle opened the box and removed a plastic tube. It contained everything you needed, including the directions. "This is a newer version of a product we carried last year." She told us.

One of the ladies asked Michelle if it actually worked, and wanted to know if it lasted. Michelle told us that she had only heard good things about the old version, and the new one used the same formula. This one had double the ingredients, so if you mess up the first time, you can try it again. "Don't take my word for it," and she turned toward where Darci and I were sitting. "Ask Darci, she took my sample last year. She and her husband tried it out." My heart started racing. 'Oh no, Oh no.' I thought to myself. Darci confirmed it when she answered. "My husband volunteered to model for me. The directions stated that he needed to stay completely hard for a minute and a half to let the mold set, so he used Viagra. I also stayed naked for him, for support," she said with a smile. My mouth went completely dry, listening to what she said. One of the other women asked how it turned out. Darci answered, "It's very realistic, and was very easy to do."

I couldn't believe what I had heard. It couldn't be the same one, could it? Another woman asked if the product lasted. "It's kind of expensive, does it stand up to use?" she asked. That's when the hammer dropped. The words from Darci's mouth shot right through me "It stands up to use very well, I've had mine for just over a year, and I still use it. Mine was a little different. Mine came with an optional suction base you could attach." I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and just stared into the mirror. "Oh Lynn, what did you do?" I couldn't stop shaking. No wonder I couldn't find that dildo anywhere, it's been between my best friend's husband's legs. “What did I just do?”

Published 
Written by shy1one
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments