Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glitter

"Dark reflections in a club bathroom"

42
28 Comments 28
15.8k Views 15.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Recommended Read
I walked into the darkly glamorous bathroom, a glittering, glistening mess after the last two hours of nonstop dancing. Black glass tile on the walls and floor reflected the white and pink lights recessed in fixtures above, creating a slightly trippy effect. Riding high on the little blue pills from earlier, the lighting felt like electric sparklers skipping down my oversensitive skin.

I giggled to the sinks and mirrors, for the moment having the bathroom entirely to myself. My reflection in the glass showed too-bright eyes, pupils dilated wide, rimmed in smudged, smoky eyeliner and mascara. I ran my hands up the bodice of my microdress, humming and grinning lasciviously at my reflection in appreciation of the wandering fingertips that tweaked my stiff and pointed nipples through the thin stretchy spandex.

I bit my plump, ruby red lower lip and rubbed my thighs together, watching in the mirror as what were suddenly disembodied hands in my mind rubbed the peaks of my tits, then trailed up over the pale, dewy skin of my chest. I could feel the need building exceptionally quickly in my cunt. I was ripe for an orgasm. Every nerve ending demanded it.

My eyes fixed on the rose gold chain dangling around my neck and the unassuming, skinny cylinder hanging over the top of my dress. I smiled wickedly at myself, my pussy growing wetter and more charged by the second. No one at the club had paid much attention to the shiny piece of jewelry. They didn't know what it was.

Turning a bit drunkenly, I shoved off from the glossy tiled counter top and shuttled into one of the empty toilet stalls. Giggling uncontrollably, I reached for the door and latched it securely. Then I spread my stiletto boot clad feet, and my hands reached for the hem of my dress. I moaned and bit my lip as I slowly eased it up, past the curve of my tight ass, up above my hips, to rest at my waist. I wasn't wearing panties. My bald, hungry kitty was completely on display.

I brought my hand to my lips and licked three fingers on my right hand, then smoothed them tremblingly over my bare, electrified mound. The sound I made was a combination sigh and groan. I leaned back against the locked door, closed my eyes and rubbed my hand over the already hardening nub of my clit, teasing my fleshy lips, feeling the fluid seeping from me smear over my fingers. I wouldn't need any more spit.

My mouth hung open as the sensation took me, my other hand coming to tug down at the neckline of my miniscule dress to expose and cup a small breast. Fingers rolled and tugged on the tight nip as my other hand moved slowly, patted teasingly. I could hear myself gasping and whimpering at the desire zinging through my body, the X giving everything a sharp, almost painful intensity.

My pussy pulsed, and I quivered against that stall door in the middle of that nightclub, the music thumping loudly through the walls, into my skin, and I wanted to feel my clit buzz and explode with satisfaction. The hand at my tit grasped my necklace clumsily, then tugged it up and over my head. I heard the chain tinkling as I turned the rounded, pointed tip down, then pressed the unassuming rubber dot on the side. Success! The thin tube rumbled in my hand, a portable, camouflaged vibrator hidden in plain sight.

Leaning down, I watched as I moved the vibrating tip to my mound. Closer and closer it came, until with a jolt, I felt it vibrate against the skin just above my distended little hood. I moaned loudly, uncaring if anyone heard. The vibe felt like a tiny, fluttering tongue. I laughed and gasped as I trailed it down, around the nub of my clit and down my pussy lip. I was teasing the fuck out of myself, making myself want it so much. I trailed it back up my other lip, bringing with it a wet, slick tip.

I groaned and let my head fall back with a thud onto the stall door. Breathless, I let the tiny but powerful vibe sit at the top of my clit, the rumbling sensation filtering down my nerve endings and making my eager pearl nearly quiver with need. My dripping cunt clenched tightly. I couldn't control the spasms of pleasure that rolled through me. I hadn't come yet, but I was really fucking close.

Just as I'd made up my mind to go ahead and give in to the screaming need in me and let my body explode in waves of pleasure, I heard a sound that made me pause. It sounded like my own breathless panting, only it was out of sync with my breaths. A soft rustling came and went with it, and a quiet whimpered moan accented it all.

I realized then that I wasn't alone in the bathroom any longer. Someone had come in during my mindless race for completion and I hadn't noticed until just now. Then, I realized something else. The gasping and rustling sounded a lot like they were doing exactly what I was.

My unknown voyeur whimpered and whined, “God, why'd you stop? I'm so fucking close.”

Her words sent a current straight to my core. I closed my eyes and let the vibe press to my tender nub. Explosions of color and light suffused my closed lids as waves of pleasure coasted and crashed through my core. I could feel the edge approaching like an out of control freight train. I groaned and gasped, breathless 'fucks' exploding on the exhales.

SallyyDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyyDanger

Outside the stall, my unintended partner mewled, the rustling coming louder and faster.

“Fuck. Fuck! I'm gonna come, baby... oh fuck, yes!” The sounds of a body falling heavily against a different stall door were punctuated with high pitched grunts and breathy moans. I heard wet slapping, then frantic rustling, her discordant noises growing louder and wilder. The beautiful sounds of her surrender sent me flying over my own peak.

I doubled over, moaning and crying out obscenities through clenched teeth as I came. My knees gave out and I slid down the stall door, abdomen and cunt tightening with every new and delicious convulsion. I held my trembling knees wide and the vibe to my hyper stimulated clit, keeping those pulses and throbs coming. My hips rocked and humped thin air, and suddenly I needed filled.

I clumsily shoved two fingers into my dripping snatch, then curled them up and immediately found my quivering, slightly swollen g-spot. I fucked myself for what seemed like eons in that darkly glittery bathroom, fingers to the hilt in my cunt, vibe pressed to my clit. My mind expanded and burst, then collapsed in on itself countless times. My throat became raw from the screaming I was doing. I didn't spare a single thought to the where or who might hear. I was in Nirvana.

Eventually, I started to notice things again. My easing breath, the cold, black glitzy tile on the floor, the cramp in my hand from being bent at an odd angle too long. I blinked slow eyelids and swallowed painfully through my dry, roughened throat. I was slumped against the stall door, my bare ass and pussy plastered to the tile, my lower back visible to anyone and everyone on the other side of the door. With an effort, I tugged my fingers from my still slowly seeping slit. They made a wet sucking sound as they came free.

Wiping them on my thigh, I gathered the effort to leverage myself up off the floor. My nether regions made an embarrassing slurping sound as they unstuck from the tile.

“Fuck me,” I muttered under my breath. I was using the stall wall and door to carefully shimmy up to my trembling, unsteady feet when I heard the quiet, breathless giggle. Not that I cared. I was still riding my high, both the chemical and the orgasm.

After tugging everything back into a semblance of decency -- not that the dress was really decent -- and tossing the little vibe necklace back over my neck, I braced myself and opened the stall door. The sink counter top and mirrors were directly across from the stalls, and sitting on the surface was a slip of a girl. She couldn't have been more than five feet tall, and maybe a hundred pounds wet. Her dress, a neon blue version of mine, showcased tiny pointed tits, a miniscule waist and surprisingly substantial hips and thighs.

I took all this in from the stall door, still a bit slow on the uptake. My eyes finished their crawl up and down her body, then settled on her bright, glittering blue eyes. They held bales of mischief, and a knowing smirk curled plump, pink lips. Then, to my complete astonishment, her smile widened and she slowly began clapping.

I could feel the blush blasting into my cheeks, my ears, my neck, the top of my chest. Looking down, I tugged at the hem of my microdress and walked to one of the sinks farthest from her. Trying to ignore the blatant ridicule, I turned on the tap and got some soap. I lathered my hands and rubbed them vigorously, looking directly at them, even as I heard her stop, get down off the counter and walk towards me.

I felt the heat of her mere inches from me, felt her breath on my ear as she said, “That was so fucking hot.” Her voice was that of my invisible voyeur.

I trembled visibly, my eyes closing from the sheer pleasure of being enjoyed. Her hand trailed up my arm to my shoulder almost idly and I had to stifle a moan. How could I want so quickly again?

My hands were very clean, and I turned off the tap, then reached for a paper napkin from the dispenser and dried them off. The trembling increased as the pixie of a blonde moved behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, her eyes just visible over my shoulder in the mirror. I met and held them, gasping softly as her hands caressed my abdomen, down to just above my Mons, up to just below my tingling tits.

She whispered, “I wanna see that again. Only from the front next time.”

I moaned, my hips undulating with growing need. She chuckled.

“Mmm. You're such a needy bitch, aren't you? God, I'm gonna enjoy you.”

I was panting, entirely at her mercy. How she'd ensnared me in less than five minutes, I hadn't a clue. All I knew was that I wanted to be hers.

She smiled, the action crinkling her glittering blue eyes. “Come on, pet. Let's go dance. I want you a needy, aching, begging mess before I take you home and fuck you senseless.”

I nodded at her in the mirror, then felt her small, delicate hand slip into mine. In a cloudy haze of chemicals and endorphins, I followed my beautiful golden fairy back out to the fray, losing myself in the thumping rhythms and the slick, sexy mass of the club. Nirvana, indeed.

Published 
Written by Evie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments