Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gym time for Sasha

"fuck this guy is hot, like I mean smoking hot, with a capital S"

6
2 Comments 2
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
"Let's push it up to 12.4," he said, reaching in front of me to press the button on my treadmill, increasing the speed yet again. "Only two more minutes, then we can bring your heart rate back down."

'Little chance of that,' I thought to myself, as his sports watch brushed past my ribs, taking his strong biceps and gorgeous aftershave with it. This guy was hot. 'I can't believe I'm doing this,' I thought, my mind wandering.

"Righto, lets take it down," he said, leaning forward once again to take the speed down to 5.4 for a minute. With my towel slowly wiping away the sweat from my brow I watched as now he stood directly in front of me, smiling with those jet blue eyes, that five o'clock shadow, his chiseled jawline and streaky black hair. He handed me my water bottle before guiding me onto the cross fit training machine.

'This guy is a machine,' I thought to myself.

"Stride length twenty six at level five for ten minutes," he said, and off I went again. "Just straighten your back slightly when on this one," he said, before gently touching the small of my back as he stepped away.

I now looked forward to ensure I kept focused, to ensure I didn't meet his gaze again. I carried on, blushing as usual in my shy girl kind of way, whilst staring forward out toward the swimming pool in front of everyone in the gym, as they busily transacted with the vast array of equipment on offer. 'I'd like to be out there in full view of everyone,' I thought, 'kneeling down in front of him, swallowing his manhood whole.'

"Stop it girl", I whispered to myself, as a bead of sweat appeared around my sports bra line.

Today I'd made sure there would be no repeat of last week's training session. I had taken the precaution of inserting a fully lined pad within my briefs. I could be as wet as the swimming pool outside, and no one would notice, thank the stars.

"Let's finish it off on the machines with ten minutes on the rower," he said. "We should be able to do two kilometres. Let's start with our hands over for a kilometre and then turn them under for a kilometre. That should serve to utilize a variety of different muscles in your upper body."

'Take a look at his body,' I thought again to myself. His abs were like something out of a magazine, rippling all the way down his torso to where I couldn't imagine. Fuck this guy was hot, and I mean smoking hot, with a capital S.

"Good stuff Sasha," he said, standing before me to pass me my water. "By the way, sorry to hear about your relationship," he continued.

"Yeah thanks," I said. "It's been a month now though. It gets easier." He wasn't making it any easier though, let me tell you for free. I hadn't had tasted or even looked at a cock in a month and my body was dripping inside at the sight of his.

"Let's finish it off with a quick butt blast on the mat," he said. "Down on your hands and knees," he said, doing the same on the mat beside me. "Lift your leg up and push it out," he continued, "like a dog peeing on a fire hydrant.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

Let's do twenty on each side."

Looking over toward him, nodding my head in agreement, I could see his inner thighs stretching out beneath his red gym pants. I caught a glimpse of his left ball beneath his purple boxers as I watched his knob bounce from side to side beneath his shorts. 'Man, they said this guy was a gym junkie,' I thought to myself, but the gym certainly wasn't doing anything to adversely effect his junk. He was hung like a guy straight out of 'My Porn' or some other site I'd traversed during my last solo sojourn.

"Same time next week," he said, handing me my water, then giving me his usual complimentary parting kiss on the cheek.

Taking slow sips now from my drink bottle I watched as he left me, walking away with his firm sensational butt tightly gracing his apparel. "This is ridiculous Sasha," I quietly stressed, "you're not going to make it home in time."

Grabbing my sweat towel and gym bag I quickly entered the shower cubicle. Thank the heavens there was little traffic this early in the day. 'Fuck I can't wait,' I thought to myself, stripping the t-shirt from my back and then pulling my pants, briefs and pad down all in the same action, away from my ankles.

With the sweat drenched sports bra now over my shoulders, I gushed the water from the shower head. Cold as it was at first it did nothing to appease my firmly erect nipples. Grabbing the apricot body wash from my bag, I drizzled it down over my nipples, then lathered my taut torso, choosing to watch as it slid slowly over my blond mound, then down the front of my thighs toward my gym sneakers. 'Screw taking them off,' I thought.

I could feel a twinge and burning sensation in my lower abdomen. 'Too much water,' I thought. Then a warm trickle met my inner thigh, as opening my legs wide I watched the now bursting yellow line, flow from my snatch. Reaching down to open my lips I noticed my now throbbing button, standing outright, pink and rock hard.

'Fuck,' I thought to myself, this is insane. 'I'm like a bitch on heat, a dog without a bone.'

Leaning up and foraging through my gym bag I could feel my thin black hair brush, then clutching at the bristles, I began thrusting the handle inside my wet hole. 'Finally,' I thought, finally I can feed my hungry wet cunt. 'Shit that feels good,' I thought, as the slippery hairbrush handle thrust its way further up my juice hole.

With my right hand squirting more of the apricot nectar upon my blond mound, I prized my pink lips open and rubbed down hard on my clit, slithering my finger from side to side on my swollen button, as the brush rammed deeper inside my thirst. 'Let it out Sasha,' I screamed inside my soul. Fuck yourself sweetheart, fuck that dirty hole. And within seconds another warm stream, came gushing from within, squirting over my sneakers, in the shower at the gym. Fuck that feels good Sasha, attempting to silence my moans, as massaging my breasts, I continued to bring it home.

Published 
Written by sashaholden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments