Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heaven Is Forty Stories Up

"David’s first day on the job has its perks."

64
58 Comments 58
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

My father owned a very lucrative window washing company in Chicago. He naturally took me under his wing at a very early age and instructed me on how to properly operate the equipment. I learned all of the safety measures that typically needed to be taken. I practiced on the windows at home, the proper technique of how to wash them. I was shown how to properly take care of the equipment. When I turned fourteen, my summer job was working for him. He had me washing windows at ground level and paid me an hourly wage of ten dollars. There was a stipulation though, that I saved the money to help pay for college. 

My senior year, I had earned a full ride track scholarship at a state university and turned eighteen in April. My parents were insistent that all the money I earned over the last four years be put in a number of investments such as the stock market and mutual bonds. In fact, they had set up a meeting for us with their financial advisor. A week later, we were sitting in the dining room talking with the financial advisor and two hours later, I was all set up. From that day on, I tuned in to Fox Business after the closing bell at four o’clock for the stock market results.

That summer, I found myself hanging in a one-man cage forty stories up on Lake Point Tower. The very first window I washed, there was a couple eating breakfast. The next window, I saw a brown and white basset hound chewing on a bone. As I moved along, I saw some condos that looked like a garbage dump and others that were impeccably clean. 

The last window that I washed before lunch, had the curtains open. I stopped and ate my pastrami sandwich while I looked over the magnificent view of the city. There were three more windows to do, and the fortieth story would be completed. Each of those windows also had their curtains open as I thoroughly washed off the grime.

Where the building gently curved, I could see the next floor to ceiling windows come into view. The curtains were wide open and as I moved closer, the anticipation of what I may see was building inside me. Once the cage was situated in front of the glass and everything set, I grabbed the squeegee. Just as I was getting prepared to start washing the window, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I actually blinked to make sure what I was witnessing, was indeed taking place.

Lying on the tile floor directly in front of me, was a nude woman. Her shapely legs were spread apart and bent at the knee. A dainty pair of pink panties were on the polished floor next to her. A matching bra lay next to her on the other side. She had one hand over the other as she met every inward thrust of the pink dildo. Her eyes were shut tight, and her mouth was opening and closing as she brought herself closer to the edge. Though I couldn't hear, I was quite certain she was moaning. I eagerly watched as I reached for my zipper and yanked it down. Her butt bounced up and down, with each thrust and her ample breasts with large light colored areola and stiff nipples, gently bounced. There were two small cushions which she must have slid off before I arrived.

KellySexxyLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellySexxyLady

I pulled out my stiff cock, wrapped my fingers around the thick, veiny shaft and started stroking away. As I watched this goddess thrust her hips higher, the heels of her feet lifted off the tile floor. This caused her to rise up on her toes. I used long, deliberate strokes while fisting my shaft as I rubbed the palm of my idle hand around the circumcised head. This was way better than Pornhub, I mean, here I was jacking off in front of a goddess forty stories up in the air.

On the down stroke, my palm followed and lubricated the shaft with precum. I was pressed for time and furiously fisted the shaft as I watched her body tremble and heard her screaming out that she was coming. I wasn’t far behind and shot my load onto the glass just as she opened her eyes. I froze in horror. All sorts of thoughts flashed before me. Will she call the cops, her husband, my boss (dad)? 

I eagerly watched as she slowly pulled the dildo from her love tunnel, rose to her feet and walked up to the window.  With a mischievous smile, she licked the toy clean as I hurriedly tucked my cock back in my pants. She then moved right up to the window and ran her tongue over where my thick load landed. She then crooked a finger, beckoning me to move closer. The next thing I knew, we were kissing each other through the window for a brief moment.

I wasn’t certain who promptly broke off the kiss, but I grabbed the squeegee. As I started to wash the window, I instantly noticed she was gone, that’s when fear struck my very being. All sorts of terrible scenarios ran through my head. Just before I finished, she returned and held up a sheet of paper with a message on it....

My name is Paula, would you be interested in meeting at Pizzeria Uno tomorrow at four o’clock?

I nodded approvingly and showed her my name tag on my shirt, “David.” I indicated to her that I needed to move on and she blew me a kiss before turning around and disappeared into another room.

At the end of the day, we cleaned our equipment and secured it for the night. On the way home, I told dad, I had a date for tomorrow and the response I got from him was, “I met your mother while washing windows.”

 

Epilogue:  As it turned out, Paula and I got married a year after I graduated from college. Dad retired, sold the business and I landed a job with a well known aeronautics company. Paula works in research for a chemical company. 
 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments