Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Alone Ch.4

"Danni confronts her sexy neighbour after she catches her watching"

12
8 Comments 8
21.7k Views 21.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Danni stormed down the path toward the back door to the house and without knocking burst in. She stood silhouetted against the doorway, the morning sun shining through her nightdress. My damp panties in one hand and the vibrator that, I had witnessed her using a few moments ago, glistening with her juices.

"Look Danni, I don't know what to say, please, I wasn't there for long."

"You get off watching women then, you like to watch women pleasure themselves do you?"

"No, it's not like that, I couldn't help myself, you looked so hot. Please you're not going to tell anyone are you?" Jenny almost pleaded.

"Do you think I'm going tell everyone that my neighbor watched me fuck myself with a vibrator whilst I was watching lesbian porn do you, that I get off watching two women fucking each other?"

"Look I'm sorry, can we forget all about it, and next time I'll ring before coming round!"

"You don't get away with it that easily, you've watched me, now I want to watch you, I want to see you finger your tight cunt, I want to watch you spread your wet cunt lips and push your fingers up your tight hole. I want to watch you cum over your fingers, I want you to watch you lick your cum off your fingers." Danni hissed.

"No please, look, I've said sorry, can we leave it at that?"

"No, you've seen me cum, now it's my turn, do you know I've fantasized about you, I've looked across here on a night, knowing your alone, imagining you frigging your wet pussy, I've sometimes watched you getting a shower through the frosted glass of your bathroom window, only being able to see your silhouette but imagining your lathering the soap purposefully into you hot, wet mound."

"Please Danni, no!" but I could feel my pussy dampening, my nipples straining against my bra. If truth be known, I did enjoy masturbating in the shower, using the shower head on my pussy, the jet of water on my clit always made me cum. I had sometimes imagined what it would be like to experience hot sex with another woman, to massage the smooth skin, to suck a girls hard nipples, and savor a succulent warm wet gash. My hand involuntarily brushed my pussy through the thin material of my dress, I knew that she had me, I was her plaything."

Danni noticed the effect she had had on her neighbor and moved a chair over to back of the kitchen and sat down. "Right I want you to sit there opposite me."

I sat down facing Danni, smoothing down my dress, my legs tight together, if I was going to put on a show for Danni I wasn't going to give myself to easily.

"Now, don't you want to feel your breasts, don't you want to feel your hardening nipples"

My hands slowly moved up and gently massaged my breasts through the material of my dress, my nipples aching with lust, they were straining against the thin material of my lacy bra, my hands now massaging more purposefully, kneading my breasts, pinching my nipples. I let out a small gasp.

"Slide the straps of your dress over your shoulders," Danni commanded, "peel your dress down over your tits."

I did as I was told slowly peeling the straps down and then pulling the dress down, my fingers ten immediately went back to my soft breasts.

"Slide your fingers into your bra; I want you to pinch your nipples."

My fingers were now pinching my nipples; my pussy was starting to feel very damp. Danni was fidgeting in her chair, one hand holding my panties to her nose.

"Remove your bra, I want to see your tits, I want to watch you pinch and pull your hard nipples.

I slowly reached behind my back and deftly unclasped by bra, allowing it to fall, freeing my breasts, my hands then moving back up cupping them, then I ran my hands over my sensitive skin before concentrating on my straining nipples, gently pinching them between my thumb and forefinger, tugging at them, rolling them between my fingers. My pussy was on fire by now my legs starting to open. Looking across at Danni, I could see that her breathing had quickened, she had taken my panties from her nose and they lay discarded on the floor, she was gently running her hands up and down her body over her silky nightdress, I could make out her hard nipples through the thin material.

"I want you to touch your pussy through the material of your dress. Danni commanded.

I ran my right hand down over my flat stomach and onto the material between my legs; I tried to keep my legs as close together as I could. I was trying to make it seem as if I was reluctant to do as she wished.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

My hand was now clamped over my dampening mound.

"Rub it." Danni hissed.

I started to rub, feeling my juices starting to run down my slit, as I rubbed my pussy lips started to open and I was pushing the material into my slit, my juices coating the material, causing a damp patch to appear, my fingers rubbing with more purpose, I let out a groan as I dragged the material along my slit up to my clit.

"Remove your dress." I was now instructed. Danni had now clamped a hand over her pussy; I could make out her fingers scratching at her mound.

I eased the dress down over my legs and let it fall to the floor, I kicked it away. Sitting back down I let my legs fall apart slightly, allowing Danni to see my wet slit, I then brought my right hand up to my mouth and seductively licked my fingers before placing it back between my legs, I started to run my fingers along my slit, they easily parted my wet lips, my left hand now joined the right and spread my juicy lips wide apart. This would allow Danni to see my hot wet hole. I brought my fingers back up to my mouth, tasting my own juice and then I moved them back to my waiting cunt. Looking directly into the eyes of Danni, I pushed two fingers deep inside my tight hole. I slowly started to pump my fingers in and out of my dripping pussy.

Danni bunch up her nightdress, giving her access to her pussy, she had also pulled one of the straps off her shoulder, one of her breasts spilling out. I watched as she started to massage her nipple, tugging at it, her other hand was rubbing at her damp mount, her pussy lips were parting as she got more and more turned on, her fingers massaging her juice all over her hot pussy. She then picked up her vibrator and ran that along the length of her slit, the end sliding easily along her wet gash, she then brought it up to her nipple, she turned the base and I could hear the low buzz as it sprung into action. She circled it around her hard nipple before bringing it down to her slit.

My own fingers were still pumping in and out of my deep, wet cunt hole. Still keeping myself wide open with the fingers of the other hand, I extended my middle finger and started flicking it on my engorged clit. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm start to well from deep inside me.

I continued to watch Danni, she was running her toy up and down the length of her slit, she then concentrated it on her clit, holding it tight against her hard clit.

I could feel my pussy start to juice up, my wetness pouring from between my fingers; I could feel it running down between my legs and down my bottom, causing a damp patch on the chair.

Danni now started to push her buzzing toy inside herself, it slid in easily, the buzzing noise diminishing as the toy was pushed deeper inside. Danni started to moan as she pumped the toy slowly in and out, I could hear the buzzing increase in intensity as she turned the vibrator up. As she pumped it in and out I could hear her juices slurping around the plastic toy. She was gasping each time she thrust it in and out of her cunt.

I pumped my fingers to the same rhythm as Danni, all the while my finger flicking at my clit. As Danni started to moan louder, I could feel my orgasm start.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I managed to gasp "my orgasm swept over me, my pussy clamping onto my fingers as I felt it contract, pumping even more of my juice between my fingers, my spread thighs wet. I watched Danni cum, she was bucking and writhing on her chair, she was pumping the vibrator deep into her wet cunt, her back finally arched, she went quite for a moment and then screamed.

"Yessssssssss, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming." Danni was frantically pumping her plastic cock in and out with one hand, her other a blur as she furiously rubbed at her clit. She then pulled the vibrator out of her hot cunt as she came, as she came her cum squirted out of her.

They both sat there panting their hands continuing to gently play with their sensitive pussy's.

I managed to speak "Fucking hell Danni, I've never done or seen anything as horny as that."

"I need a shower now, can I borrow yours?" Danni asked.

"Only if you wash my back." I replied.

I stood, slowly walked over to Danni, took her hand, she stood and we kissed, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. We broke away and I escorted her to the Bathroom.

The day hadn't even begun yet...

Published 
Written by Jennyxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments