Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Touched Myself All Day Long

"I played with myself all day long - in the car, at my desk, and finally, sweet and juciy relief."

41
13 Comments 13
41.1k Views 41.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
I teased myself all day long. Quiet moments of explicit daydreaming. Long seconds of erotic thoughts. I was on the verge of orgasm oh, so many times. But, I wasn’t ready to finish. I enjoyed teasing myself – and it excited me even more that soon, I’d be teasing others.

I have been a discrete exhibitionist my entire life. Panties were a garment left in my chest of drawers. Sundresses with nothing else on were my attire when the weather deemed it worthy.

I say discrete because there is nothing brash about it. Onlookers have to gaze twice to see if I was showing what they thought – only to go away with doubt, since the moment had literally flashed by.

Truckers are my best targets. I don’t tease them outright. I make them gaze long enough to make sure they see what they were hoping was really happening. Skirt hiked up. No panties. Legs spread. Cruise control on. One hand on the steering wheel. The other hand on my warm, wet pussy.

I’ve discovered a new game that I play with myself. I tease myself up to the point of orgasm, but let up just as I’m about to cum. I relentlessly bring myself to the brink time and time again. I love how amazingly wet I get. I love how hard and red my clitoris gets. I love the control that I have, able to start and stop on a dime.

Sometimes I have teased myself so much that my orgasm just hits me without even touching myself. I clench my muscles and waves just come over me. My disappointment lasts but a moment though – as I go back to the task at hand: teasing myself.

Yesterday I couldn’t see you. You were working, on the road. I was home, writing, working, emailing. Naked from the waist down. The dining room curtains were splayed apart. The window was open a few inches. I would work for a few minutes, then start typing with one hand as I felt the warm, wet walls of my vagina staining the chair with my juices. I couldn’t keep my hands off of my pussy. My clit. My breasts. I dreamed it was you, teasing me, taunting me, touching me.

I had to run an errand, so I slipped on some sandals and ran to the car. As soon as I had navigated my way to the street, my hand was inside my pussy again, teasing, caressing, loving. I took my finger out and sucked off the juices, wishing it was your mouth. Spreading my legs wide, I stopped the car for a red light and started playing openly with my pussy, bringing it to the verge of climax. I didn’t stop when a tall pick up pulled up next to me. Checking out the side mirrors to make sure the driver was alone, I spread my legs wider and sped up the pace of my finger. I started moaning the closer I came to cuming…glancing at the truck out of the corner of my eye. I pinched my nipple through my thin dress, and groaned again. My climax was sneaking up on me and I wasn’t ready. I clamped my legs shut to avoid spilling over the edge, and took off quickly as the light turned green. I was rewarded with a quick flashing of the trucks’ headlights in my rearview mirror as I sped away.

When I got home, I couldn’t stand it. I was so ready to cum, but so wanting to test myself further. I needed to tease myself into a mind-blowing orgasm. I read some erotic stories, and, not being able to stand it any longer, headed upstairs to my bedroom. I grabbed the vibrator, and, sitting on the edge of the bed, lifted my legs to the window sill and spread wide open.

The curtains were drawn, and people were on the street below, but nobody thought of looking up.

SarahRiab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahRiab

Had they even glanced up they would have seen my wet, shaved pussy pushed up close to the open window – the breeze teasing it through the screen. Had the street noise not hidden it, the buzzing pulse of the vibrator could have been heard.

I teased my pussy long and hard. In and out. I put the tip of it on my clit and let it sing to me, it’s vibration causing me to groan steady and load. Time and time again, I came to the edge of orgasm. It was amazing. I would slam the vibrator deep inside, and the walls of my vagina would tighten around it, building up a long, hard orgasm, only to be cut off as I pulled it out – resting as I let the cool breeze calm the spasms.

I pulled off my sundress and sat in the window naked. I caressed my soft skin, and pulled on my nipples. My nipples are long enough to taste them myself, and so I pulled one into my mouth and sucked on it, hard. My eyes instinctively closed and my groaning got louder. By this time I had no idea if I had an audience or not.

I could not take it any longer. My pussy was buzzing with desire. My bed was soaked with juices. I opened my eyes and glanced out the window, into the street below. Business as usual. Taxi cabs, busses, pedestrians. No one looked up to see me in all my glory. It was time.

I shoved the vibrator up to the hilt and put it on the highest setting. Pulling it in and out with one hand, I played with my clit with the other. My nerve endings were entirely raw from a day of teasing and feeling myself. I was on the verge of a huge orgasm. It started building up from the tips of my toes. I started moaning out loud, once again oblivious to the street below me. I felt the tickle, the buildup, the anticipation coming up my body, taking over my mind and my senses.

I opened my eyes. I was going to cum. I was so close and it was so strong that I couldn’t stop it if I tried. I glanced down at my hand playing with my clit, and out of the corner of the eye I saw him. He was leaning against a tree, his briefcase set down at his feet. His hand was in his pocket, and I saw it moving up and down. I stared at him just as I started to cum. Yelling, I pushed the vibrator back in all the way, only to have my muscles grip it with a tightness that enhanced the orgasm. I touched my clit again and went over the edge.

I came with a vengeance. It was amazing. I took the vibrator out and started squirting… squirting so much that it went out the screen and onto the street below. I put my hand back on my clit and kept rubbing – and I kept cuming. My entire body rocked. I pinched my nipple and felt my juices soak my bed and my hand. I never stopped looking him in the eye.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I closed my eyes, and started coming back down to earth. The mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasm was coming to an end. I put my hand to my mouth and licked off the juices, opening my eyes. He was still there. He looked up at me and mouthed the words, “Thank you – now it is my turn,” as he picked up his briefcase and hurried to catch a cab, no doubt anxious to finish what he too had started.

I got up and slowly got dressed again. I touched up my hair and makeup and put on stockings, garters and heels. No panties. I grabbed my purse and poured a glass of wine in a cup and grabbed my car keys, heading out the door. I was ready to start teasing again.

Published 
Written by sensualnsassy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments