Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jen: The Noisy Neighbor

"Jen tried to relax after her orgasm until she heard something."

62
6 Comments 6
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is part two of the "Jen" series, please read part one for context."

Jen lay in bed naked. She had just gotten out of the hot tub, dried off, and was still enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. With her legs spread, pussy lips puffy, and clit still sensitive, Jen once again lost herself in her teenage memories. Oh, what a slut she was back then, fucking everyone willing to share a bed with her, regardless of what they had between their legs.

Jen had mellowed out and gotten wiser over the years, but it did not take much to wake up her inner slut from her slumber. The slut who loved to use hotel property to fuck herself just as much as she loved to scream in ecstasy in a hot tub, loud enough to be heard by most guests.

Jen’s inner slut had woken up earlier that night, and it would take more than one orgasm for that part of her to be satisfied. She felt her hand slide down. Without conscious thought, Jen’s hand inched its way toward her wet pussy. A pussy in need of her touch. But right before Jen’s fingertips found her clit, she heard something that gave her pause.

On the other side of the thin wall, Jen heard the thumping and muffled, high-pitched moaning of a young adult woman furiously masturbating. Jen had not been as quiet as she thought she was, and the noises presumably were enough to make a fellow hotel guest follow in Jen’s masturbatory footsteps.

In a split second, Jen decided to take a gamble. She jumped out of bed, walked over to the desk, and wrote her phone number on a sticky note. Note in hand, Jen ran to her neighbor's door, stuck the note to it, knocked, and darted back into her room.

Jen grabbed her phone and jumped back into bed. She hoped and prayed that the stranger would call. Jen listened closely and noticed the stranger was not masturbating anymore. At least she could not hear her. That could mean two things; either it had creeped her out, or she had grabbed her phone, and Jen’s phone was about to ring.

Jen did not have to think about it for long because her phone rang less than a minute later. She picked up and put her phone on speaker.

“Who is this?” The sweet voice of the stranger asked.

“It’s the woman who turned you on,” Jen said confidently and matter-of-factually.

"I was not… How did you know that I...? I'm sorry," the stranger stammered.

“You were, but it is okay. The thin walls gave it away, Jen said.

The stranger blushed, not knowing what to say or if she should even say anything at all.

“Hey, there’s no shame in masturbating,” Jen reassured the stranger.

“I know, but you heard me,” the stranger said.

“So, I have heard many women cum before,” Jen told her.

“But, I did not cum yet,” the stranger said, confused.

“I know, but you want to,” Jen confidently said.

The blunt but truthful statement shocked the stranger. Once again, she did not know how to respond. It felt inappropriate to admit to this older woman that she was right. Yet it felt equally inappropriate to lie and say that was not the case, even though the stranger’s clit was throbbing the entire time.

For a moment, the stranger considered what she had gotten herself into. It was out of character for her to call an unknown number stuck to her hotel room door, but for once, she had let her curiosity get the better of her. Her brain, fogged up from sexual arousal, had made a split-second decision, the consequences of which she now had to deal with.

LolaaKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaaKampbell

“Yes, I do want to cum. You are right,” the stranger said reluctantly.

Jen let out a soft, gentle, knowing laugh as if to say, “I knew it.”

Jen’s laugh sent a shock wave of arousal through the stranger’s body, and before she knew it, she was masturbating again. The stranger felt conflicted. On one hand, this felt dirty and trashy, but on the other hand, it felt so right.

“Happy now?” The stranger said, equal parts upset and glad she had given in to her desires.

“Yes, I am,” Jen said mid-moan.

The stranger had been so focused on herself and her brief internal conflict that she had not noticed that the woman on the other end of the line had started masturbating as well. As the stranger became aware of it, doubts about what she was doing flashed in her mind, but it took a fraction of a second for all her doubts to disappear, overpowered by sheer arousal and a burning need to climax. A need she evidently shared with the woman on the other side of the wall.

“You are such a slut. You made me do this!” The stranger shouted, not knowing whether she should be angry, impressed, or both.

“Guilty as charged,” Jen said as she slowly approached the climax she was craving.

“Fuck it, I am grabbing my dildo,” The stranger said.

As Jen heard this, she closed her eyes, wishing she had her own dildo, but since Jen had forgotten her toy at home, she did the next best thing. She tried to recall all the dildos, dicks, and other phallic objects that had once pleasured her. While she did this, her finger found its way to her G-spot, and Jen gave herself a passionate internal massage while she listened to her noisy neighbor getting fucked by a dildo.

Jen and the stranger both neared their climax; their breathing became labored, their vision blurry.

“Fuck, I am close,” they both said in the span of a few seconds.

Jen was the first to orgasm. While letting out a primal growl, she squirted all over her fancy king-size bed. Mere seconds later, pushed over the edge by the noises from the other room, the stranger came too. She had rammed the dildo all the way inside her as she did so, and juices were now leaking out, past the dildo, and onto her mattress.

As the stranger pulled out the dildo a few seconds later, juices gushed out with it.

“Damn, I have made a mess,” the stranger said, still slightly out of breath.

“You are not the only one,” Jen said, laughing while looking at her bed. “Thanks for this. It was an unexpected but pleasant surprise."

“No, thank you,” the stranger replied.

“I would save my number if I were you,” Jen said, smiling.

“I will, the stranger said.

With that said, they hung up and drifted off to sleep, exhausted and satisfied. They both decided that the mess was a problem for tomorrow.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments