Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jess's pictures

"Cyber sex from thousands of miles apart"

27
13 Comments 13
4.2k Views 4.2k
779 words 779 words

I masturbate a lot and I don’t have a problem with it, I am a healthy sixty-one-year-old who more often than not is just horny. Most of the time I masturbate alone, but sometimes I have company and that is always fun.

I’d met Jess on a sex writing site and we seemed to hit it off very well. What started as heavy flirting very quickly developed into full-on cyber-sex, Skype was our channel of choice. The simple ping of an incoming message from Jess would go straight to my cock. I’d set up a special sound for her messages.

A few days ago Jess had sent me a nearly topless shot of her breasts which her rather gorgeous bra was struggling to contain. Her pale, coral pink nipples were hard and very inviting. I quickly stopped what I was doing undid my trousers and got my cock out and cracked one-off. I remember actually shooting cum into the keyboard of the laptop I was using to view the pictures. I would need to clean that later.

A couple of days later I told her over Skype how much she had turned me on and how many times I had cum looking at her picture. I persuaded her to send me a new one of her totally bare breasts, they were magnificent. Out came my cock again which was already swollen and while fantasising about coming all over her breasts I was able to quickly shoot another load. It flew out of my cock and splashed onto the wall beside the bed, not bad for sixty-one? It was a good job I was going to redecorate that room soon.

I wrote Jess a horny little story about us meeting in Amsterdam and fucking each other’s brains out. The central scene was all about Jess taking charge and fucking me while she was on top. I loved the fact that I could watch her breasts sway about every time she pushed down on my cock. I also described what a turn on it was to see my cock slipping in and out of her smooth pussy and emerging liberally coated in her juices.

The breasts picture was all I needed every time I wanted to masturbate, and I told her.

Imagine my surprise when early one morning I heard that special “ping” my cock certainly heard it and began to rise before I could even get my laptop open.  Her message was simple, 'some more shots for you.'

NoraFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NoraFoxie

Jess was lying on her bed topless with only a pair of panties on.

In the second shot, she was feeling her pussy through the silky material.

By the third shot, her hand was inside her panties, I was quickly losing control and pumping my stiff cock.

Shot four was what sent me over the edge and allowed me to cum powerfully. Her hand was inside her panties but it was clear that at least one finger, possibly two were deep inside her pussy right up to the second knuckle.

Shot five confirmed this, it was a close up of those fingers sticky with pussy juice having just emerged from her panties.

I had enough new material to masturbate for a week.

About a week later this scenario went live, Jess had flown to Cape Town for work and the opportunities for sexy mischief were there to be enjoyed by us both.

I took a Skype call, and after a few minutes of small talk, we got down to business.

A day earlier, Jess had sent me a picture of her new sexy bra as she unpacked it in the guest house in Cape Town she was staying. We hadn’t managed to connect that night, but I had a good cum, thinking about her and her new lingerie.

We finally got time to talk, and we were both horny, I chanced my luck and asked for a few photos.

Ping, a shot of her bra on the bed.

Ping, a shot of her panties on the bed beside her bra, I knew that Jess was naked.

Ping, a shot of her bare breasts, they were magnificent as ever.

It was time to get bold and ambitious. I asked for a shot of her pussy, to tease myself and to give Jess the option to stop, I suggested that she could cover her slit with her hand.

Ping, just what I asked for.

There was no holding back now, I asked for a shot of her pussy uncovered.

Ping, everything I had thought about was true, Jess had a magnificent smooth pussy, I was in heaven.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments