Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jet Ski Adventure

"A true short story."

49
39 Comments 39
7.6k Views 7.6k
903 words 903 words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story about one of my many adventures on the lake."

It’s a bright sunny day in June. I am done with classes and I plan on spending it on the lake riding my jet ski.

I am feeling a bit naughty today, so I decided to put one of my butt plugs in before I dress. I also put some toys in my bag. It’s an eight-inch vibrating dildo, pink in color. I can already feel the wetness in my bare pussy. I put a six-inch dildo with a suction cup in there as well.

Putting on a two-piece purple bikini that barely covers me. I wonder to myself if I could get by with only a life jacket, but I decide not to try it. I slip into my bottoms and grab my orange and purple life jacket.

Leaving the house and walking down to the boat dock. I can feel my pussy already soaking my bikini bottoms and slightly drip down my leg. Lowering the jet ski into the water, I throw my bag into the compartment and hop on and head out onto the lake.

Feeling the vibration of the jet ski run through the butt plug in my ass makes me feel very naughty. Riding around the lake for a while, jumping the wakes from boats makes the butt plug push up into me with each jump, and I can feel my pussy aching to be touched and fucked. 

I stop for a moment out in the middle of the lake. I remove my bikini top and I look around to see if any boats are close, and then I remove my bottoms and throw them into the compartment.

I take out my suction cup dildo and place it on the seat as I slowly lower myself down on it. Feeling it open up my aching pussy, I feel the thick head of it split me open as I slowly lower myself down on it, filling me up. Then I take off on the jet ski, feeling every bump as it thrusts upward into me.

It feels so exhilarating riding out with nothing under my life jacket and two toys inside fucking me. I wonder if anyone can see anything or tell that I am naked under this life jacket or the toys in both of my holes, and the thought of that makes me even hornier.

Finally, I can’t take it anymore, so I decide to ride to a secluded cove. Riding into the cove, I remove the dildo from my swollen pussy as I jump off and push the jet ski onto the small beach. Grabbing my bag out of the compartment, I head up a small trail to a nice clearing.

DearDea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DearDea

I pull a small blanket out of my backpack and lay it on the ground, then I take out my toy. Taking off my life jacket, I drop it onto the ground.

As I start to lie down on the blanket, I hear two men talking and I see them come into the cove. I watch them behind the foliage as one of them gets off his boat.

I see him start to unzip his pants as I watch from behind the bushes. He starts to relieve himself. He has a nice looking cock and I am almost so horny I would let them fuck me, but I think better of that and continue to watch.

Watching and waiting to make sure they are out of sight, I walk back to my spot. Lying down on my blanket, I can feel how wet my pussy is.

Grabbing my toy, I turn it on as I rub it on my clit with one hand, and with the other, I feel my breasts. I stop rubbing the toy on my clit and start rubbing it up and down my slit as I start to put it inside of me. I feel the head split the folds of my pussy, and almost immediately, the vibration brings me to a small orgasm.

Plunging it deeper inside me and bringing it out, I start thrusting it in and out faster and deeper as I rub my clit with my other hand. My moans become louder as I feel an explosive orgasm beginning to build. I keep rubbing my clit and thrusting the toy deep inside my aching pussy.

Finally, the orgasm wracks through my naughty body, leaving me satisfied. I lie there with the butt plug still inside me and the dildo just outside of my gaping pussy.

I put the toy into the bag, then the blanket. I am feeling braver and I put my bikini in the bag as well, then put on my life jacket. I go back to my jet ski, putting the bag into the compartment and pushing the jet ski off the beach. I quickly hop on, hoping no one can tell I am naked under the life jacket.

Riding by several boats, I wonder if they can tell. It makes me even hornier feeling almost bare and around everyone. 

Making it back to the boat dock, I quickly put the jet ski back up, and as I am doing it, I hear whistles and people yelling from the lake. They can see my bare ass as I bend over to get my bag out. I quickly run up the lawn and into my house.

It's been a very thrilling day!
 

 

Published 
Written by NaughtyKat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments