Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Him

"stroking him off"

27
19 Comments 19
15.1k Views 15.1k
727 words 727 words
Kissing him so passionately, moaning onto his mouth.

What the hell is someone who looks like him doing with someone like me? But I am not complaining.

I lift his top off and his hands are all up mine. Feeling my breasts, caressing them, but I have the Devil in me tonight, I want to make him cum and cum hard.

I pull away from him, lift my top off, then put my hand behind my back and unclip my bra. God I love how he wants me and his lustful look, like I’m all that exists for him. It’s crazy how he could have anyone but he wants me.

I stand back and slowly drop my bra. Drooling over him, he is so fucking sexy. I say "you have too many clothes on." He smiles but doesn’t move it’s all on me. He is letting me have my way even though I can see his cock almost bursting out of his pants it’s so fucking hard.

I give him a cheeky smile and walk around him; his arse is so sexy mmmmm. I slowly rub my hands up his back after squeezing his arse, slowly and gently. Smoothing my hands up, he moans my name, I smile, I have him now.

I lean down and from the base lick his spine to the top so slowly and he shudders and trembles under my tongue. I smile listening to his breaths catching, his lust over my touch, it’s amazing to me.

I rub his shoulders and kiss the back of his neck, run my hands down his biceps while I gently kiss his shoulders and neck. He is so sexy. I want to please him so badly. My hands squeeze his sexy bum again then stroke down his back and around his stomach then up to his chest. I stroke and pinch his nipples, he moans my name and shudders, his hands enfold mine.

I smile and slowly stroke my hands down, his hands on top of mine. Down past his stomach, I caress him as he trembles. I take my left hand and slide it beneath his trousers and underwear and cup him. My right hand has slipped from under his and my fingers trace up his length slowly; my fingernails teasing him and making him shake and shudder.

I caress his balls and rub my thumb over the head of his cock, then fisting it and stroking up and down rubbing his pre cum, making him slick whilst my thumb strokes his slit.

Kissing and licking his back, I squeeze his dick harder and give up and down short strokes.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

Kissing nibbling and licking up his back and neck I tell him he is wearing too many clothes.

He moves away and faces me, his eyes on me as his hands reach down and start popping his jeans. He drops them; I lick my lips. He steps from them then reaches for his boxer shorts, pushes them down too, I am drooling. He is so big and hard and throbbing for me.

I will not budge though and I move back behind him.

Kissing and licking his back. I reach my right hand down and stoke him again, fisting him hard and my left hand reaches behind him. Rubbing and caressing him from behind while I wank him off harder and faster from in front. Hard firm and fast, stroking up and down, making him groan.

His head drops back. Fuck me he is so close. I move my finger back and he shudders and begs "please." I fist him and slowly stroke my finger back to stroke and he is cumming. He can’t take it as he is blowing his load all over my stroking hand. He is growling and yelling my name. He is cummin so fuckin hard all over my hand.

I am smiling, kissing his back. He is barely breathing but is trembling as he came so hard and all for me.

I am smiling and feeling good, his dick is still throbbing wanting me. He says to me with such lust in his words “Your turn now."

He drops to his knees and Ooooohhh.

 Authors note: Another big thank you to chatnstroke for his editing prowess. You are the best 9th cousin EVER.

Published 
Written by Kiera
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments