Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Molten Core

"Eve finds out just how hot glass can be."

76
51 Comments 51
36.1k Views 36.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Editors Pick
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
The workshop existed in a world of heat and light all its own. Patiently, Eve turned her blowpipe, expertly heating the carefully shaped multicolored layers of molten glass. Her lean, muscled arms held the pipe steady as she twisted it, watching through the glory hole as the glass began to glow faintly inside the furnace. The room was hot enough so that she worked in a ribbed white tank top, with a ragged but well fitting pair of canvas cargos to protect her legs from stray shards.

Judging the temperature to be just right, Eve withdrew the glass, twisting carefully the entire time, and placed the rod on an a-frame support. Gloved hands choked up on the spinning pipe, then Eve quickly began the final shaping process. She used a jack and shears to give the piece flutes in the grooves already created by earlier knurling. The overall length and girth of the glass had been determined and achieved earlier, so it was just a matter of smoothing out the edges, then allowing the entire thing to fall, or curve, slightly.

When she was satisfied with it, Eve smiled and twisted the pipe some more, waiting for the glass to cool sufficiently before snapping it cleanly off at the wide collar. With gloves, because it was still hot enough to burn her skin right off, she carefully picked up the piece and placed it in the annealing oven to cure. She was pleased with her newest work, and would make a cast mold of it later.

She took off the gloves, then wiped at her brow as she turned the furnace down. Just then, a jingling bell announced a visitor in the gallery proper. She walked to a long table along the far wall and watched on a monitor as a tall, well dressed man wandered the exhibited pieces. She guzzled water as she observed him eyeing this piece or that, before wiping the sweat off her brow one last time and heading out the workshop doors.

Outside, snow had mounded on either side of the door and along the short path to the gallery. The temperature was easily in the twenties, but after being in the workshop all afternoon and into the evening, it felt like heaven to Eve. She didn't bother with a coat on the short walk, simply reveled in the way her skin tingled in the cold. She didn't dally too much, though. Quicker than she would have liked, she was in the gallery's storage room, making her way into a small break room, then down a short hall to the gallery space.

“Welcome to Molten Core,” Eve said. “Can I help you find something?”

He was facing away from her, the line of his clearly expensive, charcoal gray coat only showing Eve that he was tall and broad shouldered. When he turned around, all her senses did a mental double take. He was nearly a head taller than herself. She was looking up into enigmatic yellow eyes. It was an intense, hot look that captured and held her still as a deer in headlights. The coat, open down the front, revealed a black tailored suit over a snowy white dress shirt. The result was a man that packed a significant punch to the senses. There was also a vague sense of recognition, and Eve wondered where she could possibly know him from.

He smiled his damn near perfect, cherub's bow lips and said, “Are you the artist, Miss...?”

“Cooper. Eve Cooper. Yes, this is my gallery." Her throat felt dry as she spoke, despite the entire bottle of water she'd downed in the workshop. She'd automatically presented her hand, and when he took it to shake, she felt her body simply respond. He seemed to hold her hand for a moment longer than was proper or expected, as his eyes continued to bore into hers.

“James Stone,” he said, and Eve could have sworn she felt his thumb caress the sensitive skin of her hand. Then, as if a spell had been broken, he released her hand and looked away, around the gallery.

Eve took a slow, hopefully surreptitious breath, then turned away, walking behind the sales and display case at the rear of the small gallery.

James looked around for another moment, then returned his gaze to Eve, smiling as he said, “I'm looking for a rather unique gift.”

Eve sighed inwardly, chiding herself for the mild disappointment. She smiled and said, “You've definitely come to the right place. Is the gift for a male or a female friend?”

He chuckled softly, holding her eyes as he said, “A woman. I believe you know her. Meredith Hensley?” He smirked. “I lost a bet, and she got to pick her Christmas present.”

Eve's eyes went wide, her lips forming a quiet 'oh' sound. “Of course. That's how I know you. I think we've crossed paths at a party or two.” She cleared her throat and looked away before continuing, “Um, what does Jared have to say about it?”

James smiled at her apparent discomfort and answered, “Oh, he's tickled. Says I'm getting my comeuppance. I think he's looking forward to the result.”

That made Eve laugh momentarily. She leaned her elbows on the display counter and covered her face with her hands, the giggle in her throat making her shoulders shake slightly. Finally, a modicum of propriety returned, and she looked back at him a bit sheepishly. He was distracted, and Eve realized that when she had leaned on the counter, her top had gaped at the neck, dipping low to reveal quite a bit of creamy white cleavage. Clearing her throat, Eve straightened, and found herself once again caught in that golden stare, only this time it was significantly hotter.

“So,” she said, feeling her cheeks warm at his continued stare, “did she give you a specific item to look for, or is that up to you?”

“Actually, it's up to you,” he said, a wicked smile turning his face into a sinfully beautiful thing. “She said I should ask the artist what her favorite was. So, Eve? Tell me. What's your favorite?”

Now her cheeks were well and truly flaming. She swallowed, her eyes drifting all over the gallery. It didn't help. Everywhere she looked, her eyes landed on examples of her work. Eve designed, created and sold her own custom line of glass dildos. There were big ones, small ones, rippled ones and studded ones, curved ones and ramrod straight ones. They were highlighted in cases and on shelves all over the room. There wasn't a single place Eve could look and not see beautiful, colorful, obviously sexual pieces of shaped glass.

“Um. My favorite?” She didn't know why she was so flustered. People asked her that question all the time. She could always answer with a straight face, but this man had her babbling.

“Yes, Eve. Your favorite.” He waited patiently.

Eve had an answer. She did. She just suddenly felt extremely bashful about sharing it. What was it about this man that made her want to sit up and beg? Taking a quiet breath, she once again tried to dispel the ever increasing sensuality threatening to turn her into a stuttering idiot.

Looking down into the display case she stood behind, she pointed at a rather fanciful piece. It was a slightly curved column, perhaps five or six inches in circumference, that had been twisted into tight, even ridges the entire way up. The head of the glass cock was decidedly penis shaped and significantly wider than the column. The overhanging lip promised a smooth ledge that quite delightfully massaged just the right spot.

Her cheeks felt as if they glowed when she said, “Th-this one.”

Eve heard James take slow, measured steps to the display case, then saw his hand come to rest mere centimeters from hers. His index finger lengthened, then trailed a sizzling line down the length of her thumb before gently tapping the glass just over the piece she'd indicated.

“That one there?” he asked.

She'd gone mute. Turning her eyes up to meet his, she gulped and nodded slowly. James leaned in over the display case, his eyes seeming to touch every curve and plane of her face. Eve wasn't aware of turning her face up, of parting her lips on a soft exhale as he came closer. She was entirely entranced by this incredibly enigmatic and sexual man.

“Eve,” he said softly. His breath trailed over her parted lips, and she shivered. God help her, but she wanted this man. She wanted him right now. Eve didn't think she could want him any more strongly, but he surprised a gasp out of her when he said, “Show me why it's your favorite.”

She blinked, her mouth opening and closing as if to say something. The quickly deteriorating voice of reason in her head told her she should be incensed. Instead, Eve felt her core pulse, delivering an instant gush to wet and prepare her to comply with James' very unorthodox request.

James moved then, trailing his fingertips up her arm, across her shoulder. Cupping the nape of Eve's neck, he tugged her to him, avoiding her lips by mere centimeters to trail his mouth across her cheek and to her ear.

He whispered, “I want you to... demonstrate... for me, Eve. I want to see for myself why this particular cock is your favorite.”

Eve moaned softly, her entire body quivering in response to his words. Her eyes fluttered as his lips continued to caress the skin just beneath her ear, his hand gently massaging the back of her neck.

James continued, “How about it, Eve? Will you fuck your naughty little cunt for me with that piece of art?” Eve gasped at his crude language, then moaned as his teeth grazed her overly sensitive skin. She knew she was lost to him.

Closing her eyes and giving in to the dark arousal burning through her veins, she said, “Yes.” Her head tilted up and away, arching her neck in invitation, offering herself to this man who had complete control of her.

“Yes what, Eve?” James applied pressure to his nibble, drawing a plaintive mewl from Eve.

“Yes, I'll... fuck myself for you.” Eve was almost a little dizzy at the concept, but there was little more she wanted at that moment than to surrender herself to James.

She felt more than heard the low, growling chuckle.

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

James released her, and she felt momentarily adrift as she watched him move quickly to the front door of the gallery. She heard the quiet snick of the lock being engaged.

The tiny, rational voice in her head insisted now was the time to put an end to this, to send that tall, gorgeous, enigmatic man out the door. Instead, she remained mute, watching as he made his way slowly around the display counter. James reached out and took her hand, fingers lacing with hers in an oddly intimate manner.

His smile was teasing as he said, “Do we need this one in the case, Eve?”

Eve opened and closed her mouth, then shook her head. She figured her blush couldn't get any hotter when she said, “I... keep one here. Um, in the... freezer.”

She looked up at James and saw a fleeting moment of surprise, then a mirthful sparkle filled his stare. “You're such a naughty girl, Eve.” He leaned into her, towering over her, and Eve felt deliciously trapped between him and the back wall as he spoke. “Show me.”

Eve shivered, then looked into his eyes and knew she'd deny him nothing. Slowly, she walked past him, his hand sliding over her shoulder and settling at the nape of her neck. She led him to the small break room, where a couple of plush chairs and a little side table made up the seating. James released her, leaning up against a wall and watching as she moved to the refrigerator. She looked over her shoulder once, then opened the freezer section and pulled out a sealed plastic bag.

Her hands trembled as she held the cold, thick glass dildo. The entire thing felt wickedly lewd. Naughty and entirely over the top. It sent a hot lick of excitement through her, centered at her sopping wet crotch. Eve left the bag on the counter, then turned and walked back to James. He was smiling darkly, and Eve noticed for the first time the sizable bulge distending the front of his trousers. Her eyes widened slightly as her imagination ran rampant, images of James fucking her cascading through her mind.

“Set it down and take off your pants, Eve,” said James.

Eve toed off her shoes, then did as he said, feeling her chest heat up as she undid her belt and popped the button of her cargos. The zipper came next, and the sound seemed inordinately loud in the quiet room. Tucking her thumbs into the loosened waistband, Eve drew the garment down, wiggling her hips as she went. She heard James' slowly in-drawn breath as she bent over and stepped out of her pants.

James placed a hand on her back, his fingers searing her exposed skin. He slid them up her spine, taking her tank along with them and revealing more skin. Eve straightened and felt his fingers catch at the clasp of her bra; she gasped softly as he deftly undid the clasp.

She felt his breath on her ear when he said, “Take off your tank and bra.”

Eve obeyed, gripping her shirt and tugging it, along with her bra, up and over her head, letting them drop in a heap. Her breasts felt tingly and exposed, nipples tightening up into stiff points. She stood very still, her eyes drifting closed as she felt James' breath trail lightly down her neck and over her shoulder. She could feel the large, wet patch in her panties becoming more of a puddle.

His hands were suddenly at her hips, thumbs tucking into her panties and tugging them down. She let him, her breath hitching as his lips grazed her naked ass. The skimpy piece of cotton fell to her feet and she obediently stepped out of them. It was such a heady, erotic feeling, being entirely naked in front of this man, while he remained clothed.

Eve felt him stand, then his hands gripped her hips and pulled her back, so that her round, plump ass cheeks met the hard, insistent bulge in his pants. James groaned softly as he rubbed himself on her, and Eve was powerless to stop the responding high pitched mewl and her own gyrations.

His voice was rough and breathy when he said, “Now sit in that chair and show me how you use that glass cock.”

Eve felt as if her entire body were one raw, needy nerve, as she sat in the plush leather chair. She slouched down, then looking up into James' eyes, she spread her legs and threw them each over an armrest. Her hands roamed over her breasts and belly, throaty little sighs and arching motions rippling through her nearly supine form. She reached over and gripped the thick, smooth column of glass.

The cold made her shiver and smile. Eve watched James as she pressed the fat tip to one puckered nipple, sucked in her breath as the cold made it draw up even more. Meanwhile, her other hand had trailed down to her smooth, exposed pussy lips and was spreading her copious nectar over hot, puffy, ready flesh. A finger found her tight little bud and she swirled her juices around it slowly, her hips curling up in time with her swipes.

Biting her lip, Eve brought the tip of her dildo to the top of her slit, once again gasping at the cold sensation as she applied the glass to the hyper-sensitized skin. The material glided smoothly over her petals, and she moaned in anticipation of its invasion. With a finger still manipulating her clit, she moved the tip to her seeping slit, then pressed it in. Just the head.

Eve groaned, her eyes fluttering closed. She felt the cold leach into her hot folds as she swirled and teased herself with the sizable knob, letting the rounded edge pop in and out, her pussy sucking wetly every time she withdrew. It was maddening. Combined with the diddling finger on her clit, Eve was already much closer than she should have been to her peak. She gasped as she pressed the glass a little further, then withdrew again, her entire body alive with need.

It was in this state of euphoria, her eyes still shut, that she heard the quiet sound of rustling cloth and a zipper being undone. Eve opened her eyes to find James standing between her splayed legs, his trousers open and his hand gripping a gloriously beautiful cock. Her eyes were mesmerized by the stiff member, and the motion of James' hand pumping in time with her own thrusts. She watched him slick the foreskin past his glans and back, the sound rippling down her body and straight to her clenching pussy.

“Deeper, Eve,” he very nearly growled.

Eve moaned and bit her lip, her pink tipped toes going pointy as she pressed the dildo further. Her eyelids fluttered and she whimpered, the finger at her clit alternating between swirls and little taps as she filled herself. She could hear the wet “schlick” of James' strokes speed up as well, and was powerless to resist her own increase.

Her breathing was fast and shallow as she fucked herself for him. She was nearly using the entire length now, the ripples pressing and rubbing against her insides deliciously with every stroke. Her hips were rocking and bucking in response, her thighs tightening with every thrust.

“Harder, Eve! Fuck that little slutty cunt harder,” groaned James breathlessly, his stroking a fast, eager companion to her thrusts.

Eve could feel the edge approaching. She did as he ordered, moaning in time with every hard, deep thrust of her glass impaler. Every forceful stroke was hurtling her toward that blissful precipice, and Eve knew there would be no stopping.

On a gasped groan, she cried, “Oh, fuck! James, I'm gonna come! I can't... oh, fuck!”

Eve shuddered as her pussy clenched on the unyielding crystalline length, a rumbling groan vibrating up from her solar plexus and erupting as an animalistic cry of release. She pumped the sturdy, thick cock into her seizing snatch over and over, her cries increasing in intensity as the orgasm dragged on and on.

A low, guttural groan had her eyes parting. She watched as James feverishly pumped his glorious length, then as his back arched and his eyes rolled back. He held himself still for a seemingly endless few seconds, and then his body jerked. Eve watched as his cock throbbed and ejected strand after pearly strand of glistening cum across the distance, only to feel it splatter up her flat belly and across her jiggling tits. The semen felt hot on her dewy skin. She continued to fuck herself with slow, deliciously long thrusts, even after James had delivered his last spurt.

Eve looked up at him, a secret, satisfied smile curving her lips. Finally opening his eyes, James looked down at her, and she wondered what she must look like: thrusting a big fat toy into herself, her body a cum-covered mess. The thought was entirely pleasing and made her slick walls clench the still slowly thrusting glass cock.

“Jesus, Eve,” said James when he could speak. Eve watched with satisfaction as he tucked his half hard cock back into his trousers. “You're a little fucking minx. I'll have to thank Meredith for this.”

Eve giggled, her grin widening as the tip of her tongue came to settle delicately between her front teeth.

“Mmm. You and I both.” Changing the angle slightly, Eve slowly stroked her tingling clit as the glass dildo hit another sensitive spot. “I'm very pleased you enjoyed it,” she moaned and shivered.

James watched a bit wide eyed, shaking his head and chuckling. “You're going to keep doing that until you come again, aren't you?”

Eve writhed and sighed, her hand twisting and pumping the tireless column of glass. She nodded her head and let her eyelids drift shut in delight. “Mhm. You're welcome to watch. I don't usually stop until after number three.”

James barked a laugh, then pulled the other chair across from hers and settled in to watch, his hand absently rubbing over his quickly recuperating cock. “Fuck that pretty pussy really well and maybe I'll do it for you on the third go.”

Eve moaned a throaty chuckle as the sound of her thrusts filled the air.

Published 
Written by Evie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments