Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving Day II: Amelia's Eyes

"A new roommate watches and plays with herself as two friends fuck for the first time..."

22
9 Comments 9
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
After my brief encounter with Ameila, I ran back upstairs, blushing furiously. The heat in my face was intense, almost painful. I closed the door behind me and looked to my friend whom I'd left on the bed alone. He had slid out of his pants, looking mischievous. He was hard again, and stroking his cock.

Still breathing hard from bolting up the stairs, and a bitter taste in my mouth from the adrenaline, I lay down next to him.

“What happened to you?” he asked.

“Oh, nothing,” I said, covering badly.

“Nothing?” he asked me incredulously.

“Oh, you know, I just licked your cum off my finger in front of my new housemate,” I said, feeling too embarrassed to live.

“Was it at least the slutty one you were telling me about?”

“Yes,” I said, giving that a moment's consideration.

“So you're probably okay, right?”

I thought for a moment longer, and then decided he might have been right. After another, I noticed a tingle between my legs again. My eyes fell back to his thick erection. He was still stroking it. The shaft glistened with pre-cum, and as he worked it in his hands, a small, wet sound escaped his palm. I took it in my hand again, sliding my palm up and down it, exploring its every surface and feature with my fingers, warm and slickened by his fluid. He throbbed in my hand as he looked in my eyes. I was twisting it now, towards me as I stroked.

The sounds it made, my jacking him off into the open air, only increased my desire to put it somewhere else wet. First, I put my lips around it again... first the head, then taking more into my mouth I slid gracefully down his shaft and extended my tongue to lick his balls. I stayed like that for a moment, slithering here and there as I wriggled my throat around his hard cock.

As I swallowed around him, he swelled and moaned, gritting his teeth. I found myself fighting a deep desire to make him cum again. Playing with his balls, I pressed not so gently at the hole beneath. In delight, his body shook throughout, but he did not cum.

A little disappointed but mostly glad that he was still as hard as a stone pillar, I massaged his asshole now, as I jerked him off I looked him in the eyes, and asked permission by raising from a seated position to my knees, and opening them slightly. He nodded at me nervously, I lifted my left leg and swung it over him. As I hovered there, I couldn't help but wonder if I was about to take his virginity.

Reaching into the still packed box near the bed I rummaged for a moment, leaning down. As I did, the tip of his dick was rubbing my pussy, and brushing into my clit as I jumped at the sensation. I found and opened the condom, gazing into his eyes as I slipped the condom behind me, and rolled it down his shaft, sitting down onto it as I went. A fraction of a second after I let go of the condom at the base of his shaft, he was totally inside me.

I wish to this day that I could have seen the expression on his face as I did that, because even though I was really ready, and it wasn't that painful, the sensation of taking it all right away was too much to keep my eyes open through. When I opened my eyes, his were closed. A moment later, he took my hips in his hands, firmly grasping them as he took control. As he did, I shivered, just a little, with excitement.

His hands on my sides just above my hips, he held me still while he hammered upward into me. The feeling of his cock spearing me repeatedly while I remained perfectly still despite my autonomic attempts to recoil seared me with lust. Moments into this, I collapsed onto his chest and moaned into his ear, my breasts pressing into him with nipples like steel studs overwhelming his own. He could see, hear, and feel my ecstasy, and intently fucked me while deferring his own for the time being.

After a long while of that I could feel him starting to stir inside me. I straightened up and slid deliberately and slowly up and down his shaft, altering my tempo along a scale while keeping a steady rhythm. I felt him grow more intensely erect and clenched my muscles around him and pulled him upward with the motion of my hips. He moaned louder, arched his back and thrust his cock up into me, but still he didn't cum. Soon, he had me back under his control, and I surrendered to it.

I don't know how many minutes later, a knock on the door of my room sobered our attentions for a moment and we stopped moving for a moment. His balls felt nice, resting warm against me as I sat on him, still and quiet. I had not yet spoken, but from the other side of the door a voice said “It's Amelia.”

“Uh... Hey,” I said, not knowing what to do.

“Can I come in?” she asked, very politely.

My first instinct was to say no, but I held that impulse back. The smile of a succubus with the opportunity to ensnare a second mortal crossed my face, and, recovering my control of the situation, started to rise up and thrust myself back down on my friend's hard rod. “Go ahead,” I said.

The doorknob turned and she came in. “Hi,” she said to both of us, then looked past me. “I'm Amelia.”

“Hi.” My friend introduced himself. “I'm Guy.”

“Shut the door, will you?” I half-barked at Amelia as I rode Guy's magnificent shaft, but I did it with a smile. She did it, and stood still, silent as she watched our hypnotic movements. I looked at her more closely now, and saw just how beautiful she was. Her radiant blonde hair fell around her face in a clearly sculpted manner, framing her face and hazel eyes well. Her nose bore a single silver stud, and a chain necklace bearing a silver plated shark's tooth adorned the long neck connected that her beautiful face to her nearly perfect body. She was wearing a black halter and tight jeans. Her clearly pierced nipples showed through the thin fabric of her top, and I almost licked my lips while staring at them.

“Having a good time?” she asked us, grinning herself.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon



Still smiling, I writhed on him a little, for her. “Oh yeah,” I said. “It's been a while, and I've been needing it.”

“Absolutely,” he said.

“Do you mind if I stay and watch, and enjoy you vicariously?” she asked us.

“Not at all,” I said.

Guy looked at me, then back to Amelia. “I guess not.” He paused, looked her up and down, smiled uncharacteristically and said, “Sounds good.”

She looked around the room, and said, “There's nowhere for me to sit. Is it okay if I sit here on the bed?”

“Doesn't bother me,” I said, starting to breathe heavier as he rammed his big dick in and out of me. Guy said nothing. He bit my neck, where it meets my shoulder. He didn't sink his teeth in like he could have. Instead, he latched on, increasing the pressure only gradually, as if to help restrain himself. I could feel him stiffen in an effort to keep himself from cumming.

Amelia was rubbing at her pussy through her jeans now, and watching us, mesmerized. I wiggled my round ass a couple of times, hoping she'd enjoy the view. Wanting to show off my body a little, I was almost giving Guy a lapdance with his cock buried inside me. Intent on making him cum this time, I raised up off him until he was only an inch or two inside me. He started to thrust up, but I put my hand down and extended my fingers to stop him. “Lie still,” I said. “Let me.”

I looked behind myself and saw that Amelia was still rubbing herself through her tight jeans, but it obviously wasn't enough. She looked back at my inquisitively and unbuttoned her pants. I nodded, and started masturbating myself, squeezing down on the head of his cock and releasing as I did. My pussy was wet. Very wet. My warm juices were dripping down his shaft as I played with myself. I cast my attention behind myself again, and saw that Amelia was only wearing her shirt now. Jeans, socks, and panties if she wore any, were gone and she wasted no time, running her fingers over her clit again and again.

Returning to what I was doing, I kept playing with my clit and sat down a couple of times, taking his penis all the way inside me, up to my g-spot and I quivered around him. His face suddenly changed. He'd reached the point of no return. There's little in this world that gives me a bigger rush than catching that look on someone's face, and freezing it in my mind forever. Suddenly though, and I felt compelled to turn my attention back to Ameilia.

I wanted to watch her watching us, so for a moment, I stopped what I was doing to turn around and then reinserted as I faced her. I looked into her eyes while we got ourselves off and I got fucked. Guy took control of our rhythm again and started fucking me fast and hard, slamming into me a little rough, but good nevertheless. As he pounded me for what seemed like much longer than it was, I masturbated desperately while watching Amelia's hands to the same.

A moment later, I felt a slick, warm finger press at my ass. I whipped my head around to see Guy's hand right middle finger pressing against me. I nodded permission to him and he inserted his finger. He did it while I was sitting down on his shaft, and I took his whole finger at the same time. All that, in concert with my fingers teasing and stimulating my hypersensitive clit as only they knew how to flung me into the throes of orgasm.

Like crashing into cold water, falling under the surface, deep, no floor in sight. The air shot out of my lungs, accompanied by a silent scream as my diaphragm collapsed and my extremities tensed up. I fell forward and my hands turned to fists, clenched around the fabric of sheets and my toes curled so far that I could feel the stress across the soles of my feet. My glistening vulva was electric with passion for those moments as I convulsed around him.

Guy first withdrew his finger when I had finished my thrashing. I took myself off of his shaft a second later, and he started shaking as soon as my pussy convulsed one last time as I pulled off of him quickly. He hadn't cum yet! I felt terrible, but only for a second. I quickly and elegantly stripped him of the condom and took him in my hands. His body quaked and jerked violently beneath me as I relieved him of his immense load.

Stroking his slickened shaft upward, hand over hand produced exceptional results. The first shot of his hot white cum arced about nipple high and landed on Amelia's exposed stomach and on her black shirt. The second hit her in the chin and throat, causing both of us to giggle, and allowing the third to enter her mouth as it sprayed across her face.

After this, I felt obliged to take some of it as well, so I closed tightly around the tip of his cock for a moment as I tilted him toward me, and released an enormous fountain of thick, white cum onto my flat stomach. The splash made a circle around my belly-button and dripped down. Following were several more pulses of cum that got on the both of us, but none as impressive as the first four.

As we sat, facing each other, covered in semen and laughing, I gently played with my nipples while I watched Amelia finishing herself off. She watched me pinching my nipples and I reached out to do the same to her. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as I did it. A thought crossed my mind, and once again I acted on it without first processing or filtering it.

I leaned in, and licked a long line of cum off of her chest, ending at her nipple. She responded well to this, so I continued. Her breath quickened and her flesh was made warm by the approaching orgasm. Moments later she too was hurled wildly into a frenzy of pleasure, and came while I licked her clean.

“I think I'm going to hop in the shower,” Amelia said.

I looked to Guy and saw that he wasn't going anywhere. I took his softening shaft in my hand, held it firm, took it deep into my throat, and gave one last good suck before standing and turning. “You rest here,” I told him, and calling after Amelia I shouted, “I think I'll join you!” and followed after her. Guy remained in bed, staring at the ceiling.

Published 
Written by TheScheherezadeFeint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments