Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My lovely masseuse

"My first massage with my masseuse"

20
7 Comments 7
26.3k Views 26.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I met my masseuse through an advertisement on craigslist. The ad was very basic but it was what it didn’t say that intrigued me. A lot of the ads referred to sensual massage, happy endings etc but hers was straight to the point regarding good massage services, waxing and other treatments. For whatever reason it intrigued me.

I am an older guy, in decent shape and I was simply seeking a massage therapist who could provide sensual massage services on a regular basis.

I had tried several and for various reasons they did not capture my attention. So I called and made an appointment. Details were limited on the phone which suited me fine as I hadn’t expected to hear a lot about any extras that could be offered.

I made my appointment for early afternoon and showed up slightly early. I texted her to make sure that I wouldn't be intruding on a departing customer. She indicated that it was okay to come on in. At this point I still didn’t have a name or even know what she looked like. My cock had become tumescent in anticipation of our meeting. Her voice was sexy, very sexy.

She had her business set up in a private house on a quiet street so I followed her instructions to the address, parked and knocked at the door. The inner door opened and I could see a slim figure with long hair coming to the outer door. She was very sexy and I could feel my cock stirring.

She greeted me with a beautiful wide smile and offered her hand, introducing herself as Mary-Angel. She had long red hair, beautiful skin and a radiant smile. A tight fitting top accentuated her beautiful rounded breasts and her nipples were poking through nicely. She had on shorts which displayed her long legs down to her pretty bare feet with a nice bright red toenail polish.

She watched me checking her out.. She smiled and in a sexy French accent asked if I would like to come in; she would be ready for my massage in a few minutes as she was preparing the table. She asked me to come with her downstairs where the table was.

The room was lit with candles and soft music was playing. She pointed out the shower and bathroom and said she would be back in a few minutes. I quickly disrobed and took a shower to wash the day off me and clean myself for the sexy massuse.

I lay down on the table and she came down the stairs in a white top and white pants and pretty bare feet. She smiled at me and asked me how I had found her, was it a reference, or ad? I told her about the ad and asked about her services as the ad wasn’t really clear. She nodded and said she did waxing, manicures and massage and had been doing so for several years but only recently had she set up her workspace.

I asked her what type of massages she offered she told me $60 for 45 minutes or $80 for an hour. With the hour she would be nude and would provide hand release. In addition I could enjoy touching her. The 45 minute massage was just a massage. What to choose? Of course I asked for the one hour massage! She smiled and stepped back a pace. I rolled over to see her clearly as she slowly undressed.

Taking the top off revealed beautiful C cup breasts in a sexy bra, which she removed and her beautiful tits were on display.

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

“They are beautiful,” I said and she smiled and pulled her pants down and placed them beside her on a chair. Her panties followed and I discovered a beautiful bald pussy with a pretty clit peeking out at me.

She asked, “You like?”

My mouth was dry as I told her, “Oh yes I like! A lot!”.

“Good,” she smiled.

I rolled over and she commenced the massage. She oiled my back and shoulders and pworked her magic on aching knots and tight muscles. She really knew how to give a massage! We chit chatted as the massage went on. From time to time I would carress her breasts or stroke her ass or pussy. She would stop as I played with her clit or slid my finger inside her. She was very moist and I could tell y her breathing; she was enjoying the teasing play as much as I was. She tasted very good.

I also discovered that she had had her pussy laser treated so that it wouldn’t need to be shaved or get stubbly. As she worked on my legs her hand would graze against my balls or my lengthening shaft. The head was getting wet with pre-cum and she wiped it up and licked her fingers. She leaned over and whispered in my ear that she loved my cock and that she was getting turned on.

She then said it was time to turn over. I rolled over and she started working from my shoulders down. She would bend over and run her tits over my face so I could taste her nipples. My cock was rigid and I was aching to stroke it but she would have none of it and knocked my hand out of the way whenever I reached for it. “All in good time,” she smiled.

She started working on my legs and made a point of brushing against my cock. She looked up at me, bent over and slowly licked the shaft from my balls to around the mushroom head flicking her tongue like a butterfly and licking my pre-cum. She started to slowly stroke me and whispered in my ear that she loved my big cock and wanted to see me cum all over her hands and tits. I thought that was a great idea.

She alternated between stroking me hard and roughly and then backing off to slow sensual carresses. She was holding my cock straight up and running her tongue around my cock head and then grinning. In a low voice she said, “Oops I should be careful or you might cum in my mouth.”

I was definitely approaching the point of no return. She knew it and got serious, bending over so her tits were slapping against my cock as she jacked me off. Her breathing was almost as hard as mine and she was focused on my cock her hand stroking my shaft hard. My cock was purple it was so hard and I could feel my balls tightening. I started shooting my load and shaking as she jerked me onto her tits. She was rubbing my cum and smearing it like a gooey icing on her tits as she chuckled, “My, you look like you needed to cum! Look at this mess you made all over me!”

She slowly rubbed my shrinking cock ensuring every drop was out.

“Wait here” she said and returned with a warm towel to wipe the jizz off me and cool me off. Definitely one of the best hand jobs I have ever had and an experience I will repeat.

Published 
Written by stiffstick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments