Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My morning with Sharon

"the beginning of a desperate affair."

5
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
This happened a long time ago. I was assistant manager in a fast food restaurant in rural Ohio; Sharon was just one of our hostesses and just of high school. I was maybe 28 years old.

We were both unhappy.

Our employees were all just kids. Some in high school, others in college, and a few were out of school, working class kids with no skills. Sharon had just started college, but went part time. Most of the kids knew her, having gone to school with her. She was a gawky kid with glasses and a large nose, and socially she was the odd one out. Our employees divided themselves in three groups. There was Sharon who was an odd duck, then there were the kids who had taunted her in school, and who continued to make fun of her. Then there were the rest of us, the minority who took no part in the fun and games. For myself, I was a complete outsider. An over-educated guy from the east who ended up in Ohio and needed a job.

So Sharon had been a plain girl. Actually, she had a decent figure with large breasts, and her plain face wasn’t half bad. And she clearly noticed the effect her figure had on men, and so she started to experiment with more provocative clothes and makeup. Since her breasts were he best asset, she wore tops which showed a lot of cleavage; she also would wear filmy tops, and would wear them with a dark brassiere that also showed off her breasts. Of course, the kids didn’t notice, but I did. Regardless of her attractiveness (and for men, breasts generally win our attention) I would have treated her well anyway. With her loneliness and figure, it was natural that we would cling to each other. I didn’t plan to have an affair, but I was in a sexless marriage, so it was inevitable.

Our affair was brief; it ended when I was transferred to another store. I didn’t keep in touch. Sharon sent me a card once, and my wife took it badly, but that was that.

So what did we do?

At first we flirted. At least Sharon did. I was a pretty awkward young man and didn’t recognize flirting for what it was. Still, I paid attention, and Sharon enjoyed it. Working in close quarters, we bumped into each other more and more. Bumping into someone is inevitable in a fast food environment as you rush around reaching for this or that, as you pack orders. At the time, I didn’t understand that Sharon was allowing me to bump into her, in fact making herself available. It was intentional, but I didn’t realize that till now.

As for her breasts, they were noticeable. Reasonably large, and since she was young, they didn’t sag – and when she moved, they bounced noticeably bouncy. Her work uniform may have been modest, but she came to work in street clothes and left the same way (and changed in the stock room). So even while she was in uniform, I held the image of her in her street clothes. I’m sure she noticed. Not that my penis was sticking straight out, but I’m sure she could tell that it had grown in my pants. This was another thing I didn’t know at the time. Girls pay attention to our penises. At least if they don’t hate us. I believe she was flattered by my penis’s approval.

Ok, the affair. As I said, it was brief, and here is how it started. One Saturday morning, Sharon was the morning hostess (we were a small store, and for most of the time is was just the manager and a hostess, with an extra host and cook for dinner hour.

EvaRichie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaRichie

Sharon was upset. I assumed it was from something that happened the night before, perhaps a date gone wrong. And since the hostesses were often upset, I let it pass. But this morning, as I was setting up the cooking area, Sharon hung around where I was setting up. She looked at me with an inscrutable expression. She stood in front of me, and slowly backed into me, soon her backside was pressed into my front and I couldn’t miss just how soft her buttocks were. She asked me if she was attractive and I told her she was. She asked me if I would hug her, and I put my arms around her, pressing her more tightly into my front. By now, my penis was pretty hard and I am sure she felt it. My arms draped around her, and since I was maybe a foot taller, I could feel her tits with the inside of my arms. God it felt good.

She swayed into me with her ass. Not quite rubbing up against me, but we both swayed back and forth. By now, my mind was crazy with the glow of complete arousal, so I was thinking with my dick. 

Sharon was in her uniform, so wore pants with an elastic waste band. I ran my hand down her back and when I reached the waist band of her pants, I pulled her pants down – just a little. I thought for sure she would stop me, but she didn’t. I ran my hands over her panties feeling her buttocks, and then pulled her panties down as well. I thought by now I would get a reaction, but I didn’t, so remained in a horny dream state. Sharon reached back with her hand, and groped my penis through my pants. I elected to pull my zipper down and Sharon reached through the fly of my briefs and pulled my penis out. It was wonderful.

But now the clock was ticking. Given the time we had left before the store opened, we had to act fast. 

I let my pants and brief down to my knees, and pulled Sharon’s pants and panties down to her knees. My penis was as hard as ever, and felt huge (for me). I stuck my penis between Sharon’s legs, rubbing her cunt, but not penetrating. She was wet, and so was I with pre-cum. 

As I said, I didn’t penetrate, but held my penis against her, like it was a vibrator. Sharon rubbed the helmet with her thumb and forefinger, coating the helmet with my pre-cum. I was breathing heavily, and so was she. We continued to sway back and forth. I assume I found her clitoris, though to be sure, I don’t know. She began to shake and my guess is that she was having an orgasm. I let myself cum - I grabbed a towel (we have lots of then in a restaurant) and covered my penis as I spurted what felt like quarts of cum. 

And then it was over. We both dressed and said nothing further about our sexual interlude for the rest of the day.

We only got together a few more times after that. I was a married man with a rented apartment; she was a kid still living at home (going to college part time). Our meetings were furtive gropings in my car after work, or a brief bit of touching at work. Eventually, she found a real boyfriend, and I moved on to a different store. 

As I said, I have not heard from her but one time via a card. I wish I kept in touch, but there you go. 

.... ps: I know that memory is faulty, but I would guess that 85% of this happened as I say. And as for Sharon if you ever come across this, I would love to feel your breasts again. I have never forgotten you.

Published 
Written by mghtmck
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments