Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sex Diary. Part 1: Exploring Myself

"My sexual journey begins..."

23
8 Comments 8
23.4k Views 23.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Okay. This is going to be quite a personal series. I'm going to tell you things I've never told to anyone. Why? Because I think it's hot knowing that complete strangers are aware of things not even people closest to me know about, knowing that many of you will touch yourselves, masturbate, and even cum while thinking about me - well I hope you will.

Have I got your attention?

Now this series (unlike other stories I might write, and most of those that I'm currently working on) is mostly truth. I say "mostly" because some of those things happened a while ago, and memory is a funny thing. But they DID happen to me and that is what makes this so much fun.

Still you won’t learn everything about me here. I'm not gonna tell you where I live, what I do and although the names are changed, I am describing real people.

I have to tell you something about myself, right? So you can picture me in your head. Well, I'm currently 22. I'm not very tall, but I wouldn't say that I'm short either. I'm pretty, slim and fit with nicely shaped and curved body. My breasts are medium sized but they have the perfect shape. They are round, soft and natural. I like to play with them myself but I like it even more, when someone else does that for me.

I also have a very nice ass. I usually keep my pussy shaved and smooth but from time to time I like to experiment with sexy "haircuts" down there. I'm blonde, my hair is straight and I usually keep it quite long... but not too long. I have green eyes. My face is pretty and quite innocent, but I can be a little devil if I want. I like to look at my naked body in the mirror and I always like what I see.

I'm kinda bisexual and mostly into girls but I never considered myself to be a real lesbian. I have definitely had more girls than boys though. Currently I'm in a strange relationship. I have both a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time - well kind of...

I'm going to write more about it in another chapter because it's quite complicated and interesting at the same time -- at least I think it is. It's definitely not the kind of relationship I ever pictured myself in.

I hope you're not getting bored.

Well let’s get something steamy going, shall we? How about I'll tell you about my very first masturbation experience?

I was just over 16 when I started to explore myself. I was quite shy back then. I was getting a lot of attention from boys but the problem was I didn't really feel any attraction to them. I knew some basic things about sex and masturbation, and I was getting really curious how it all felt. I was also kind of afraid. Afraid of what, you ask? I dunno. I was silly.

Anyway, I had this friend who was a year older than me. We were pretty close and she was really into boys. She stared dating quite early. She was very beautiful, so she had no problems with finding a guy but she never did anything with any of them, not yet. The guy she was currently with started to push her though, and she finally agreed. She told me all about her first time soon after it happened.

We sometimes talked about sex, but we were both still virgins, so how much could we really know? After her boyfriend "popped her cherry" we had a conversation that I still remember pretty well. I asked her if it hurt and she said that it's nothing you can't take and that it was quite sweet afterwards.

The guy was very gentle and it was his first time, too. It didn't last very long and he wasn't able to make her cum. He reached his orgasm after something like five minutes, and ejaculated on her sweet, flat tummy. She said she liked it, though, and wanted to do it again with him soon. She said that she thought the next time would be much longer and better. I remember that I felt jealous because I wanted to experience it, too. I was really aroused and I could feel that my virgin pussy was getting really wet.

I asked her how she prepared herself for her first time. Was there something she did before the actual event? She said that they watched some porn movies together and they each masturbated while watching each other.

Then she touched his penis and she gave him a handjob. When he was done, she took his hand and she showed him how he should touch her to make her cum. Then she said to me, with a smile on her beautiful face, that it felt much better when someone else was doing that for you.

I told her, feeling slightly embarrassed, that I never did it to myself. I had never touched my pussy before, not like that. She looked quite surprised, but she didn't laugh. She asked me why I never tried it, and I didn't really now how to answer. She just smiled and then she said that I should really try it as soon as I can.

She gave me some links to the movies she watched and said, "You can find some solo scenes there. Just pick a video, watch what the girl on it is doing, and do the same.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

You will love it. Trust me."

I did trust her and as soon as I got home I went to my room. I told my parents that I was really sleepy and they asked me if everything was fine. I said that I was cool and that I was just tired. They didn't ask any more questions so I took a quick shower and got onto my bed with my laptop and a set of headphones, in just my panties and bra. I was so excited.

I had to wait until my parents had gone to sleep. It seemed like an eternity, but the house finally went quiet and I turned my laptop on, put the headphones on my head and removed my bra and panties.

I could feel how wet my pussy was and how erect my nipples were. I used the link my friend gave me, entered the website and I saw plenty of porn scenes. I found the "female masturbation" category my friend told me about and I selected a scene.

I could hear music in my ears and I saw a beautiful young girl in a set of sexy lingerie lying on the bed. With a seductive smile, she looked at the camera and looked straight at me.

That was the first time I felt attracted to another woman. She was just so beautiful. I just watched, stunned with amazement as she removed her bra. She started to fondle her breasts and so did I. It felt so good. Then she moved one of her hands inside of her panties, and started to move it around, while still caressing her erect nipples with her other hand. I did the same.

Unfortunately, I couldn't really see what was going on inside of her panties, so I didn't know what exactly should I do. I just started to softly rub my pussy and it felt so good.

Then the girl in the video moved the hand from her panties to her mouth and she started to lick her own fingers, tasting her pussy juices. I hesitated for a second and then I did it, too. It tasted funny, but I liked it and smiled to myself.

Then the girl finally removed her panties and I could see her pussy for the first time. She was so smooth. I never shaved my own pussy, not yet anyway, and was quite hairy myself. I decided it had to change. A shaved pussy looked so sexy.

The actress finally ended her foreplay and removed her panties. I could tell she was ready to fuck herself as she started to rub her pussy with one hand. She found her clit and she started to play with it too. She was moaning right into my ears.

I was following her every move with my wide open eyes and I was doing exactly the same as her. When she inserted her finger into her pussy, so did I. When she started to quickly move her finger in and out while furiously rubbing her clit, so did I.

She was soon moaning and screaming and crying out with pleasure. I had to stop myself from that as I didn’t want to wake the house. When she started cumming, so did I.

My first orgasm was amazing. I was shaking, my body felt hot, my pussy juices were flowing and I had to bury my face into my pillow to stop myself from screaming. It wasn't easy. I never felt so good before and I never wanted that feeling to stop. I didn't believe I would ever feel so good again. I was wrong. It gets only better after the first one.

When it was finally over, I could hardly breath. I couldn't move, I couldn't even think. When I recovered after what seemed like an eternity, I looked at the screen. The girl from the movie was done, too. She had a look of pure satisfaction on her face and she was softly caressing herself. As quickly as it started, the scene was over.

You know what I did? I picked the next movie and I started again.

I had two more orgasms that night and then I just felt asleep, tired, naked with my sheet soaked with my pussy juices. I had never slept that good in my entire life.

The next time I saw my friend, I just looked her deep in the eyes, and I said, "Thank you."

She smiled and said, "You're welcome".

We didn't need to say anything more.

Well that was my first time with myself. Okay, my first three times. Did it happen exactly how I described it? This was how I remember it and I remember it quite well actually, so yeah it happened just like that.

It's not easy to describe an experience so intense and intimate with just words. I hope you enjoyed it at least as much as I did and I hope I got you interested. I did? Then, would you like to hear about my first time with someone else? Someone like my sexy, older, female, more experienced not-really-a-cousin?

I'd love to tell you all about it. Until the next time... :-)

To be continued...

*****
I need to say "Thank You" to my very first, very own "Mysterious Writing Buddy." He did an amazing job while editing this piece, and made me believe that someone other than myself might actually enjoy my "work".

He wishes to remain anonymous, though. He's just cool that way. ;-)

So, thank you, Mysterious Writing Buddy. You're the best.

Published 
Written by grayfoxxxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments