Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Tribute To You

"Letting my mind play, when my lover cannot!"

48
14 Comments 14
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

The second I woke up, I thought of you... I can still feel the wetness between my legs... I slept naked for you last night.

You see, after you went back to sleep, I continued on my journey... letting my imagination run wild and my fingers work my juicy cunt.

My mind is consumed with images of you with your head between my soft, yet strong and shapely legs... kissing so softly along my inner thighs. Watching as my skin responds to the tickle of your beard, with a rippling of goosebumps.

I tease my lips, just as I hope you would, slowly rubbing, up and down... feeling them swell beneath my fingertips. My pussy sporadically clenched at the thought of consuming your rock-hard member, entirely.

As I continue to caress my labia, I brush lightly across my pearl... generating a thrilling wave of pleasure and allowing it to wash over me. I imagine the tip of your tongue gently fluttering at my slit... teasing me... tasting me... breathing in the very essence of my desire.

You know I want you. You can taste my desperation on your tongue. Easing my fingers slowly inside, I can feel how excited I am at the prospect of it being you. God damn, you make me so wet! I can't help but slide another finger in alongside... filling my pussy a little more... stretching her a little wider.

My eyes closed... breathing ragged... a soft moan escapes my lips as I arch my back in an effort to get deeper. My knuckles rub against my button as my fingers explore and search to find that sweet spot. Sliding them out slowly... bringing my juices up over my clit as I switch between firmer flicks of my bean and delving deeper into my hot, wet, hungry slit. Exploring my velvety folds... I picture you drinking in my scent... dining on my secretions... devouring my sweet pussy.

Reaching over, I grab my dildo... I want to feel you inside me, baby. I want to feel your swollen head push up against my entrance... slowly teasing me... sliding up and over my engorged clit... Oh, My God, you feel so fucking good! As you push just the tip inside... my lips part... inviting you in a little deeper... Fuck! If you were to gently pull out and push in just as slow, you could make me cum in mere seconds. But not yet... relaxing my snatch, allowing you deeper. I feel your cock head forge forward... teasing my G-spot. I'm so unbelievably wet for you... I can feel my juices starting to spill and run down my ass cheek.

Slowly, subtly, I start to rock my hips back and forth... taking my dildo deeper... stretching my pussy. Pushing my hips up... I want you in further... I want to feel your throbbing phallus pushing up against my cervix. Another longer, louder moan slips past my lips, as I imagine you looking into my eyes as you plunge deeper into my sex.

My other hand pinching and playing with my nipples... they are so hard... standing proud with my arousal. Thinking how pleasurable your mouth would feel gently sucking and biting them. Your hand grabs and squeezes them, filling your grasp. Can you feel how erect they are, pushing into your palm? Every inch of my being wants you... needs you... craves you.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

I can feel my orgasm building and so I move my dildo faster... experiencing the intensity of my appetite growing. The desperation to feel you, balls deep in my quim is growing!

Fucking myself faster, images of you plowing deeper into me... taking me... breeding me... playing out in my imagination.

I want to cum for you. I want you to feel the walls of my cunt tighten around your cock... squeezing you... milking you with every thrust. Rubbing firmly and steadily against my g-spot... fuck it feels too good... a rush of pure ecstasy, ready to crash over me as my climax reaches its peak. I feel like I'm going to explode. I groan as the sweet nectar gushes from my cunt. Pushing against my sweet spot, wave after wave of pleasure is released, as I squirt all over the fat cock buried deep inside me. Fuuuuuuck... Oh God, the intensity is almost unbearable... the adrenaline pumping through my body sets every nerve to maximum sensitivity. Every touch and every movement initiates another wave of satisfaction. I came so hard for you. My body shaking... feeling euphoric as I start to come down... but I am not done.

See, the wonders of the female body, allow for multiple points of stimulation, and the fact that my first orgasm was internal, means my clit is still begging for your attention... still unsatisfied and desperate for your caress.

Switching to my vibrator, I tease that little button... sliding over and around. The silkiness from my release makes for a smooth and satisfying experience.
Slipping it over my bean and dipping into the pool of lubrication escaping from my snatch... I know it won't take me long to reach another breathtaking orgasm.

Feeling her swell beneath the vibrations, I imagine your fingers playing... flicking, and squeezing my clit... bringing me back to that point of no return. I flutter my fingertips right at the edge of my opening, as I stroke my clit with the vibe.

I feel the clenching and release as I'm about to cum for you again. Plunging my fingers in deep as the spasms begin... still massaging my pearl with the toy.

Oh my god!!!! With even more intensity than the last one... I let go and immerse myself in the explosion of my second, more powerful orgasm. My toes curl... my whole, entire body convulses as I ride the wave of pleasure... feeling the electricity coursing through my veins, spreading out to my fingertips and causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand on end as I cum for you again.

WOW... basking in the glory of such pleasure, all I can think about is... you. If you have such power over me without even so much as a single touch... I can only imagine what would happen if you were to lay your hands on my body for real.

Published 
Written by BadassBrit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments