Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Just the Photographer (Part 1 The Invitation)

"I was asked just to take some erotic photographs but .."

14
2 Comments 2
12.7k Views 12.7k
635 words 635 words
PART 1 – The Invitation

I’m going back quite a few years with this true story but it is still vivid in my memory for reasons you will perhaps understand.

Mark, Jayne and I (John) were having our usual Friday night drink. I’ve known Mark since our school days. Jayne had been his girlfriend for about a year. At one time she’d come to a photography club session I was involved with and posed for teasingly topless erotic shots – sexy but nothing porno. She has a fantastic figure – a figure to drool over, as most of us did that day. She had long shocking-red hair and always had a naughty glint in her eye.

Towards the end of the evening in the bar Jayne disappeared to the Ladies. Mark said he’d something to show me and reached into his pocket to pull out a couple of photographs. Now I should make it clear that in the pre-digital 70s people were still using film for taking photographs but Polaroid cameras were becoming quite popular. These developed instantly so you could take candid shots; shots that you couldn’t take to the local camera shop to be developed. The quality wasn’t brilliant but you had freedom over the subject matter.

“Take a look at these, John”.

One of the two Polaroid pictures showed Jayne naked and displaying all her wares – leaving nothing to the imagination; the second was of her lips around a large cock – Mark’s I presume.

“What do you think?”

“Very very naughty, even though the photos are naff”

“That’s the problem, John. Jayne and I have talked about this and we know you’re good with your camera, so we were wondering whether you would take some proper shots of us. Shots of us fucking.”

“I couldn’t do that.

ElanaRousse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElanaRousse1

I couldn’t be there when you two were having sex”

“What? Is this the same person I went to Spain with a couple of years back when we shacked up with those two girls Maria and Ginge whom we fucked morning, noon and night; often in the same room at the same time; sometimes in the same bed; sometimes we changed over; a couple of times we had a threesome with Ginge when Maria fell asleep. Were you with me John or was I dreaming? What about when we went to Greece and ..”

“OK. OK. OK.. It was me and I’ll do it but is Jayne OK with this?”

“She certainly is. It was her idea”

“In that case, the answer is a big Yes”

“There’s one condition, apart from not telling anyone – you can’t keep the negatives. You must give them to us”

“Of course”

Just then, conveniently, Jayne returned. Mark smiled and said “It’s all agreed”

Jayne gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and, as she winked at me, I felt her slip something into my pocket.

“So when’s it to be and where?” she said.

“Let’s strike while the iron’s hot. What about tomorrow evening at my place. I’ve got all the gear there and it’s much easier than lugging it over to your house”

At that we finished our drinks and I left them – all of us very excited.

When I got home, I remembered Jayne sneaking something into my pocket. It was a pair of her panties - very small and very damp. I put them to my nose and breathed in the aroma of her pussy. I undid my zip, got out my cock and stroked it; closed my eyes to fantasy-fuck Jayne; I smelt on those juices; I visualised the Polaroid pictures; I stroked first slowly then faster until I shot my load.

What would tomorrow bring?

Published 
Written by Mister_E
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments