Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One hell of a workout

"Caught red handed at the gym."

18
4 Comments 4
22.9k Views 22.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

After graduating from college I moved back home and accepted a teaching job at a local high school. The only problem was that the school year wouldn’t start for another two months, leaving me waiting. After spending the first week at home with my parents it was clear that I needed to find something to keep me busy or I was going to lose my mind.

During my last year of college I had begun working out almost daily and had developed a good routine that I didn’t want to fall out of after graduation. With this thought in mind I decided to head into town and hit up the local gym. Getting there pretty late the gym was almost empty, just me, a middle-aged woman behind the counter, and a girl about my age on the treadmill.

I started my workout by stretching for about ten minutes and then began my routine. In between every set, however, I found myself staring at the girl on the treadmill. She was short, about 5’ 2”, black hair, and thanks to tight yoga pants it was clear she had an amazing ass. Shortly after beginning my workout she got off the treadmill and started walking towards me. I quickly got back into my set, hoping that I hadn’t been too blatant with my staring, and much to my joy she was actually walking over to a couple of machines in front of me.

I continued working out, taking quick glimpses over as I went, all the while enjoying the view. Everything changed when she began doing squats. She put the barbell on her shoulders and began her set, bending and exposing that beautiful ass right in front of me. I could feel my dick getting hard immediately, and by her second set I was hard as a rock. My only option was to head straight to the locker room since there was no way to hide the bulge in my gym shorts.

As I stood there alone I tried for about five minutes to get rid of my erection, but every time it started to soften I found myself picturing her ass and became hard again within seconds. There was only one thing that was going to solve my problem and lucky for me I had the locker room to myself. I went over to the showers, which were open style but since I was the only man there it wasn’t a problem and got completely undressed. I started soaping up, but since that wasn’t really my objective it took no time for my hand to find my hard cock. I stood there slowly stroking my dick, feeling each vein as I got even harder. Then I started to imagine her amazing voluptuous ass bouncing in front of me. Picturing it in nothing but a thong, I continued to pick up the pace of my stroking and could tell I was getting close, my ass tightened, my balls started to contract, and just as I was about to explode I heard her…

“Oh my!”

I stopped mid stroke and looked. The woman who I had just been fantasizing about was standing there in nothing but a towel, her eyes darting back and forth from my face to my raging erection.

“What are you doing in here?” I just sort of yelled at her.

“Other than changing in the girl’s locker room?” she retorted sarcastically.

It was with that comment that I quickly looked around, and to my horror realized that in my testosterone filled blur earlier I had gone into the wrong locker room.

“We’re going to have to do something about this,” she said, pulling me back to the problem at hand.

“I’m so sorry, I’ll leave right now,” I responded, trying to cover myself as I stood completely naked in front of her.

“It's not going to be that simple,” she said standing in front of me.

About a million things were running through my head, ranging from ‘I’m definitely getting banned from here’ to ‘please don’t call the cops’.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

All of which vanished however when she simply smiled and said, “Be honest, were you just thinking about me?”

My response of “what do you mean” sounded innocent enough, but my face turning bright red revealed the truth to her.

“I’ve been watching you admire me for the last half hour,” she said with a smirk. “Why do you think I chose to do squats right in front of you?”

I was speechless, not only was she not infuriated at what she had walked in on but actually seemed amused by it. “I was surprised to see you run off though, I thought you were enjoying the show,” she said with a smirk.

I don’t know if it was her flirtatious tone or the fact she was still standing there in a towel that emboldened me to respond, “Well as you can see it wouldn’t have been very appropriate for me to stay out on the floor.”

“I see what you mean,” she said staring at my still semi-erect cock. “Well, let’s see what you’ve got. I want to see just how excited I've made you,” she responded leaning up against the wall.

“I’m sorry?” I replied. Surely I misunderstood what she was saying; no way she wanted me to continue jerking off in front of her.

In a very sexy yet dominant voice she looked me directly in the eyes. “I want to see you shoot out every single drop of cum you have, right now.”

Feeling as though Christmas had come early I eagerly placed my hand back around my cock and began slowly massaging back and forth. Still semi-erect from before and with her watching it took no time at all for me to become hard again. Not wanting to cum too fast I made sure to start with a slow and steady pace, starting at the base of my shaft and stopping just short of the head. “God you are gorgeous” I moaned, cock throbbing in my hand. She seemed to love every moment, staring hungrily at my erection. I continued taking her in as I pumped away at my cock. Her perfectly pedicured toes, tight toned legs, her skin looked so soft and smooth. I had to force myself to slow down or I was going to cum already and I wanted to enjoy this moment for as long as possible.

“God that looks good,” she said in no more than a whisper. I noticed that she had placed her hands on her towel, and was lightly pressing against her mound. With the thought of her rubbing herself in front of me, I felt my ass start to contract and knew I would cum any second.

Looking directly at her I moaned, “Are you ready?” She nodded eagerly and took a step closer. With her watching, the most intense orgasm of my life went rippling through my body, shooting out thick white ropes of cum. My legs shook and cock pulsated so hard I had to lean against the shower to steady myself.

As I stood there basking in my orgasm, I heard, “That was incredible.” I turned and watched as she walked up in front of me, got onto her knees and sucked the last drops of cum from the end of my cock. She then stood up, grabbed my erection, and whispered into my ear, “Now it’s my turn to shower, but I’ll see you here tomorrow right?”

“Absolutely,” was the most I could manage. With that she released me and I grabbed my clothes and went across the hallway to my locker room. As I sat there taking in what had just happened one thing became clear to me, I had definitely found something to keep myself occupied for the next two months.

 

Published 
Written by NorthernBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments