Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Mutual Masturbation

"Melissa and I have a mutual masturbation"

22
4 Comments 4
33.9k Views 33.9k
974 words 974 words
Famous Story
It was few months after my eighteenth birthday and Melissa and I were going steady. The girl from next door who once said we shouldn’t be boyfriend and girlfriend, spent more time with me than with her own family.

Melissa sat down on my bed. We had spent the morning watching movies and relaxing together, it had been uneventful. My mom and dad had gone out and left us "children" alone to fend for ourselves. 

We were bored, we couldn't find anything to do. We decided to go look for my dad’s secret porn stash. It wasn't hard to find; he keeps in under his bed. 

Melissa and I slipped the disk into the DVD player and started watching together. The movie was of girls in their late teens masturbating. I was transfixed, and I could tell it was turning Melissa on too. 

Melissa turned to me. "Sean, how often do you jerk off?"

I blushed, she just smiled at me. 

"I masturbate every day, whether I get laid or not." 

I smiled. Watching the porn movie had made me hard. I had a feeling that I knew what was coming. 

"Sean, you want to masturbate with me. I find it a real turn on watching a guy play with his cock." 

I nodded. 

Melissa switched off the DVD and took me by the hand. She led me to the living room and started to undress. I quickly striped too and sat down in my favourite chair. Melissa sat in front of me in the armchair and opened her legs. I could not help but admire her body, she looked amazing. 

Melissa's soft breasts jutted from her body, with big puffy nipples. She had a flat toned belly and a short strip of hair neatly trimmed above her pussy. 

"Sean, stroke your cock for me. I'm going to play with myself too."

I wrapped my hand around my cock and gently started to jerk off. I watched and her hand slipped between her legs and started to pull and yank on her pussy lips, she parted her lips wide, displaying her yummy cunt for me. Her beautiful pink cunt was already glistening. 

Her eyes were locked on my cock as I slid my hand up and down my shaft. The more she stared at me the more turned on I got. Soon I was jerking myself off as hard as I could. 

Melissa was multi-tasking. One hand rubbed at wet pussy, making a wonderful wet, slippery sound. As her other hand cupped and caressed her breasts. I could hear her pant and groan under her breath as she played with herself. 

I watched in amazement as she slipped two fingers inside her pussy. She started to finger herself, groaning loudly as she watched me.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

It was amazing to watch. 

The more she fingered herself the more I jerked off. I was close, so I let go of my cock and watched it sway in time with her fingering. Melissa stood up and sat on the couch, she patted the spare seat next to her so I stood up and sat next to her. 

Melissa pecked me on the cheek and wrapped her hand around my cock. She slowly started to jerk me off once more as she slipped her other hand between her own legs. I closed my eyes and rested my hand on her thigh, and enjoyed the sensation. 

"Sean I want you to cum for me… cum all over my hand." 

I knew I wouldn't last long anyway, the way she was jerking me off was amazing and I could feel it rising from my legs. She could sense it too as she let go of her pussy and started to jerk me off with both hands. One hand sat on the base of my cock massaging it as the other hand glided up and down my shaft. I groaned loudly as my pleasure got to the brink. 

I gave a low groan as I clenched my buttocks to make it last, but to no avail. A long string of cum erupted from my cock, making Melissa squeal in delight. She carried on jerking me as jet after jet of cum shot from my cock. It made a mess all over her hands and my belly.

After she finished milking me, Melissa wiped her hands on my chest, and sat back on the couch. She leaned back and spread her legs. 

"Okay Sean, my turn now. Eat me out till I cum." 

I got to my knees in front of her and started to lick her out. As I started to suck on her pussy lips she slid her hand between her legs and started to rub on her clit. It wasn't long before her body started to shake and she pushed my head away. 

I watch from an inch away from her pussy as she clamped her hand over her cunt and started to rub it furiously. I could see her eyes roll back in her head and her head tilt back, as she gave a loud groan and her pussy started to gush. 

Her lady cum splattered my face and I could taste her sweet juices. She sat back on the couch as I gently leaned forward to lick her still dripping pussy. 

After a minutes I sat next to her and she cuddled up to me. I held her close feeling her breasts against me. I could feel my own sticky cum rubbing between our bodies. She leaned in and pecked me on the lips. 

"We'd better go shower soon. First I just want to lie here with you, that was fun." 

I lay there with her for a few minutes, my eyes closing of their own accord. Soon I was asleep with Melissa in my arms.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments