Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phone Sex

"this one is by Lauren"

6
4 Comments 4
33.9k Views 33.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
I slipped into bed as I kept the phone pressed closely against my smooth cheek. The phone heating up as it was on the charger, I felt as if it was going to burn my skin right off.

"I missed you." I whispered into the phone, I tried my hardest to sound quiet so that others wouldn't hear me. I heard rustling on the other end with a few beeps, he was pressing buttons again.

"Get your big face off the buttons, Vince." I giggled and I could hear his blush almost, picturing his cheek turning a red shade.

"Shut up."

I laid on my back, looking up at the ceiling while I rested my free hand on my stomach as I listened to Vince talk about his day. I closed my eyes and licked my dry lips.

"What?" He asked as I heard more movement from his side of the phone

"Nothing." I slipped my hand down to the waist band of my panties, the thin silk fabric being the only thing causing me not to touch myself right now. I moved my hand down to in between my thighs, feeling my lips on the silk. I let out a low moan.
"What are you doing?" He sounded very curious and I smiled slightly, trying to hold it back.

"Nothing. I swear baby." I smirked and slipped my finger under my waist band, slowly running my hand down to my pussy. I lightly slapped it and groaned.

"Are you sure?" He asked again this time with a smirk, I could sense him wanting me to say 'yes,' to give in to him and let him know how much his voice was turning me on even by just telling me how his day was going.

"No." I said as I let out another moan once I slapped my pussy again. I felt the burning sensation inside of me, the feel of lust I get every time I talk to him. My mind went blank and I let my hands do all the thinking.

"Baby, rub your clit." he asked me in his sexy voice.

It gave me this spark and bolt of lightning inside my stomach. I rubbed my clit slowly as I listened to him move around trying to get comfortable. I let out more sighs of pleasure as I waited for him. Waiting for him to tell me what to do. What he wanted and all of his needs. I wanted to take care of all of them and make him cum harder than any other girl before. Show him that he's mine and that everything of his is mine. He let out a sigh of pleasure, I guessed he was stroking his cock.

I closed my eyes and licked my lips once more, leaning my head back against my sheets, thrusting my hips up slowly as I heard his moans. Hearing him wanting me. I rubbed my clit faster and let out a shaky moan. I had the urge to grab my breast, to touch all over my body. I wanted his hands all over my body.

"Baby, touch me." I let out in a shaky voice, as I slipped my panties down slowly feeling the cold sheets lay back on top of me once the Fabio was gone.

yuki_tyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yuki_tyan

I felt the wetness between my legs. I let my hand go down to my pussy and tease my hole for a few seconds before rushing to get my hand to my mouth, letting myself taste my sweet juices. I sucked on my fingers for a little while just to tease Vince. 

"That's not fair," he said as he let out more moans from stroking his cock.

"Pull your hair," he ordered.

I smiled as I heard him groan in pleasure. It sent shivers down my spine and I slapped my pussy as I felt the wetness get worse. It soaked my sheets almost and I blushed a little.

"Can I finger myself, daddy?" I asked nicely and innocently for him.

I wanted daddy to say 'yes.' I waited for his answer and finally he let me. I slipped one finger inside of me slowly, I gasped as it went all the way in. I was so tight and I knew I was tight, it made it so hard to masturbate. I slowly pumped my finger in and out, arching my back in pleasure as I let out moans and little whimpers as he talked dirty to me. I loved it. I loved it when he called me names and cussed at me. I nodded my head to everything he said, but then realizing he couldn't see it, I whimpered in response. I slipped another finger inside myself slowly. I could only let two fingers go in. I pumped them in and out of my pussy faster, hearing the wetness of myself as I went faster. I heard my hand slap into my pussy every time I moved it in and out. I thrust my hips up in sync, causing myself to let out louder moans. I heard him trying to catch up with me and he moaned louder, too.

"You like that, baby girl?" he asked seductively. I let out a whimper and he cussed at me.

"Yes, daddy, I love it.." I moaned louder and thrust my hips up a little rougher with my fingers. I leaned my head back in pleasure as I felt the burning flame in my stomach burst and I lusted for Vince more than ever.

"Say my name." I whimpered and let out a moan of his name.

"Louder."

I gasped as I felt my fingers move faster inside of me. I closed my eyes tightly and leaned my head back. I licked my dry lips again and let out a loud moan of his name. The flame inside of me let out and I felt cum run down my hands. I laid down and closed my eyes, trying to get my breath back as listened to him.

"Did you cum good baby?" he asked, I nodded and soon realized once again that he was not there. I giggled at myself.

"Yes." I was tired but it was worth it. I loved every second of it.

-by Lauren

Published 
Written by alsoyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments