Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quick, Slick Wank

"This is a transcript of a voice message from a lass to her new lover, guiding his masturbation."

58
17 Comments 17
24.6k Views 24.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.

Message begins:

"Hiya, lad. It's me. I said I'd call and leave you a message...

I feel really embarrassed now, just talking to nothing but your ears (even though your ears aren't there). But remember, I said that next time I left you a message, you'd need a cookie and some lube?

Okay, with the cookie, you need to put it next to you, because you're going to need it later. And you're going to need to get relaxed. I'd rather you got naked first, like, took off your shirt, all of your clothes... You can leave your socks on, though, because it makes me laugh when you've got just your socks on, and I see your naked willy just dangling down. But it doesn't stay dangling down for long, does it? No.

Okay, so if you're naked, and you've got your cookie where you can reach it, now you need to get your lube. I'll tell you what to do with that in a minute.

Okay... Are you lying down comfortably? Then I'll begin...

I'm lying here naked. I've got nothing on, and I'm thinking of you... lying there... naked, thinking of me... and there's nothing in your world except my words and your cock.

If I was there, I'd run my hands over your body. I'd start down at your ankles, and I'd push my little hands up your legs; up your shins and over your knees; up your thighs, dipping down to your inner thighs. And then I'd skirt round that bit you want me to touch the most.

I'd push my hands up your pelvis, up your tummy, up to your chest. And I'd straddle you, completely naked, rubbing my pussy against you, and snogging your face off. I'd kiss you deep, and long, and hard. But I'm not there, so you're going to have to do the job for me.

I want you to breathe in slowly, through your nose, and hold it. And then breathe out slowly, through your mouth. I'll count for you. This is just to relax you, to get you into that special little place where you're only thinking of my words... my mouth... your cock.

Breathe in... two... three... four...

Out... two... three... four...

In... two... three... four...

Out... two... three... four...

And as you're breathing in... two... three... four...

And out... two... three... four...

I want you to imagine my fingers walking up and down your stomach, just skirting round the edges of your cock, never touching... but walking.

Use your own fingertips. Walk your fingers around the base of your cock, just feeling the tiny, tiny little fingertips... walking round you, teasing... playing with the nerves in your skin.

Can you imagine it's not just my fingertips? It's my lips. Little dips and pushes, little pokes and teases with my tongue, dipping into the skin and around the base of your cock.

Are you hard yet? Oh, I hope so... I hope you're hard and thinking of me, because I'm thinking of you. If I was there, I'd like to take your cock deep into my mouth and suck on you... and lick you... hard and slow...

That's what I'd like to do.

Are your fingers still walking? You'd better not be touching your cock yet! You're not allowed to, 'til I say.

Mmmm...

Smooth your hands over your pelvis... You can take them just to the tip of your base. Not the tip of your head! Not yet, lad. Just smooth your hands and palms flat against your hot skin. Push as hard as feels comfortable, or as light as is teasing.

Just imagine my hands there, with my hot breath gently, gently floating down... I wonder if your shaft can feel my breath on it. Does it feel like I'm in the room with you? Like the hands that are sliding over your skin, although they're attached to you... does it feel like my hands are over yours? A little weight just pressing down on the tops of your own hands... as they traverse your body in small, lingering strokes?

Because I wish I was there with you... doing it for you...

Okay, now you can go for the lube. I don't know what kind you have, I don't pay that much attention. But you need to squirt a bit, or tip a bit, into your hands. I'll give you some time to get it...

I wish I could see you. You might just be laughing at me. If you're laughing at me, I'll spank you (but that's a different message). Okay, if you've got your lube in your hands now, what I want you to do is rub your palms together. Okay? Are you rubbing them? I want you to squeeze the lube all over your skin, all over your hands, so that they're wet and glistening. Close your eyes as you do it, just rub your palms and your fingers together. Smear it everywhere, and as you do it, just imagine... the feel of my pussy juices instead of that lube.

Just think... If I was there with you now, I'd have let you dip your hand between my legs, taking some of my honey to smear over your skin... Would you like that?

Would you lick it? Would you lick my juices? Taste them off your own fingers? Maybe if you're a good boy, next time I'll let you dip your tongue into my honey pot.... That's a different message too.

Okay, so if you've got your lube over your hands, now it's time to start touching your cock. Just start very gently, fingertips... two forefingers... just your fingertips... around the very base of your cock, where skin meets skin, where shaft meets your pubic bone.

Just gently circle the base of your cock. Don't touch anything else, just the base, with your two fingertips. Circle back and forth, back and forth, round and round...

Can you imagine, if I was doing it for you, maybe I'd have my knees by your knees. Maybe I'd have my knees tucked under your arms with my pussy above your face. Who knows, if I was there with you?

Okay, now, very slowly, very gently, you can place one hand around the base of your cock. Just one hand, slowly and quietly. Just hold the base of your cock in one hand, and ever so gently, squeeze... just a little! Just a little... You can squeeze it in little pulses... Squeeze... and release... Squeeze... and release...Just the lower part of your cock. Leave your head for me...

Squeeze... and release... Squeeze... and release...

Okay, now... take your hand away from yourself, and hold your hands in the air... Are you doing it? You'd better be! Hold your hands in the air, and just imagine my breath beating down on your cock... Hot, steaming, lusty breath...

Can you feel it in your mind? My mouth, so close to you, I can almost touch you, but not quite.

Okay, one fingertip only. Just the one (for the moment). I want you to start at the very base of your cock, underneath, and ever so gently, I want you to place your fingertip... softly... at the base, like I said, it's best to start there, and very lightly, trace a little line up the underside of your shaft. Just a tiny little line.

You can feather it gently, or you can take it up all the way in one straight go. Do you want little feathers? Or one long straight line? You can do both, I don't mind. Maybe one, long, straight line, not too hard, just enough to imagine that it's the tip of my tongue. instead of your fingertip.

Feathery little strokes, maybe, ever so gently, enough to tickle, enough to make you want to ram your cock in somewhere, hard. Just gently, or firmly, whichever you prefer. Just up from the bottom, right up to the top.

Okay, now, you can use two fingers! On either side of the bottom of your shaft (not directly in the middle, just a little to either side), two fingers: do the same again. Just feel two little fingertips, one of them is my tongue, and one of them is my finger. Just up in little feathery strokes, or one long, smooth line. Up... and back down...

Just enjoy the feel... Enjoy the thoughts of what you'd be feeling if I was really there with you. What would you want to do to me? Because I'd like to do a lot to you. This isn't even the half of it! Okay...

Now what I want you to do is, again, hold the base of your cock in one hand, and then with the other hand, just your fingertip! I want you to slowly and lightly circle your helmet.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

Round the rim... squeezing the base of your cock, just gentle little pulses...

And with your fingertip, circle round your helmet. You can do it clockwise, or anti-clockwise, or both. You can do it in one firm little circle, or you can do it in little, feathering strokes...

That's my tongue, that is, around your helmet rim.

And every time you reach that little V-shape, just underneath, imagine my tongue flickering across it. Every time your finger reaches that little V-shape, just give it a little rub, an extra rub. Maybe, side to side... or up and down... firmly, or gently... whichever you prefer. I'd do both until I worked out which you really liked best, I would.

Now what I want you to do is, still, little pulses at the base of your cock. I want you to use your other hand, and make a little circle with your thumb and your forefinger. And slowly, and gently, I want you to push that little circle just over the head of your cock.

I hope you're throbbing already... I hope you're gasping to stick it into me...

Little circle, just over the head of your cock... Slide it gently and smoothly, just so it fits underneath the rim of your head. Little pulses at the base... Circle with your thumb and forefinger, down, under the rim... And up, over the rim; tighten the little circle every time you get up to the top, so that you can't feel any air on your chap's eye. Push it down, and back up, so you're giving your head a little miniature wank.

Is it nice, with the lube? Sliding? And slick? What if that were my juices? Slippery... and wet... My nectar, smeared over you as you wank your head. Just imagine, if that wasn't your thumb and forefinger, sliding down and encasing your head... What if that was my mouth and my lips you can feel? Hot breath, boiling you... Hot breath, scalding you... I wouldn't be able to talk if it was! But I don't think you really care, do you?

Now, as you keep doing that, pushing your thumb and forefinger over your head, and back up, and back down, and back up, you can start to move your other hand now.

As you're pulsing it gently, start to move it up a little. And back down... still pulsing...

Pulse...

Up...

Pulse...

Down...

Pulse, pulse...

Up...

Pulse, pulse...

Down...

Pulse, pulse...

Do you still have your thumb and forefinger going? Because if you're like me, and you're not very coordinated, you're going to need a lot of practice.

Up...

Pulse, pulse...

Down...

Pulse, pulse...

Okay, now as you keep doing that, with the pulsing, I want you to stop with your thumb and forefinger. But you can now use your palm and the rest of your fingers to envelop your entire head.

I don't know if you can drive a car that's got a stick-shift, a gear stick, but if you can, I want you to imagine that you're going to change gear. So I want your palm over the top of your head, and your fingers just down and holding your shaft. Ever so gently, you're not going to wrench it off! I'm sure you need that...

You've got your lower hand, just gently up and down and pulsing, and your upper hand over your head, with your fingers down the rest of your shaft. And ever so gently, I want you to run your palm over the head of your cock, so that you can feel your head tracing a circle over your palm. But use your fingers to anchor yourself, so probably, you'll find that your cock's moving ever so slightly with you. But that's okay, I'm sure.

You don't mind me telling you what to do with your cock, do you? I don't even know if this would work! But I'd like to watch you trying it...

So now, you should have one hand slowly moving up and down the shaft, pulsing, gently... And your other hand should be encasing the top of your cock, trying to run little circles over your palm, with your other fingers down the shaft.

And if you've got a really good rhythm going, you can pulse your fingertips on your shaft, too. Can you try that? Pulsing up and down with your lower hand, running the palm of your other hand over the top of your head, with your other fingers pulsing down the shaft just below your rim.

I wish I could do it for you. I do.

How's that going? Do you like it?

Okay, now this is the point where I don't know too much about what you like. So I'm just going to take things into my own hands... Ha ha! Geddit?

And what I'd do now, is, I would just use one hand, and I would give you a firm grip, and I'd start to wank you... Pretty hard... Not so hard it hurts, but just really firmly. From the base of your shaft, all the way up to your top, and down...

And up... and I'd make sure that I got up so that my thumb and forefinger would be able to meet again at the top. And then I'd slide down again, opening them back up, so that I could envelop you in my whole hand.

So, you're giving yourself a proper wank now, just still slowly, but as firm as you want it...

Down at the base... and up... Thumb and forefinger meeting over your head... Push back down to your base... Back up, thumb and forefinger meeting over your head... And back down...

And as you're doing that, I want you to think about what it would be like if you were actually in my pussy right now... with the slippery hotness... my walls enveloping you as you push inside me...and you feel, you feel me resisting you, not because I want to resist, but because my muscles just want to clamp onto you.

Up... and down... Up... and down... You can take it faster now if you like.

Up... and down... And up... and down... Oh, I wish I was there, and I wish that every time my hand went down on your shaft, my mouth encased your head as well. And what would I do? I'd flicker my tongue back and forth across that little V-shape, and I'd flick it up and down and side to side.

Up and down and side to side, as my little hand wanked you. And soon, I'd find out that really, I didn't have quite enough energy, and I'd need you to urge me on by putting your hands through my hair and holding my head tight, so that I can't go anywhere. You want me to deep-throat you; you want me to push you into my mouth as far as I can get you...

Are you wanking hard now, lad? Because that's what I want from you. And as soon as you're ready to cum, you can do it where you like. You can spurt into my mouth if you want... Or you can do it on my boobs... Or you can cum inside me, in my slick, hot wetness with my legs wrapped around you... or with my pussy in your face as you lick and suck me, as I'm licking and sucking and wanking you...

Oh yeah...

Did you cum yet? I don't know, because I can't see you, but I'm willing to bet that if you haven't yet, you very soon will.

I wish I could see that... And if you haven't cum yet, I want you to grab that cookie...

And I want you to cum on my cookie. Because that's my cookie. Don't you dare leave it in the fridge for me for when I get there! I want it all, I want it fresh. I want you to ice my cookie for me, so you can watch me lick your cum icing off it. Would you like that? To watch me lick your spunk off a cookie?

Or would you prefer that I licked it off of you? If I sucked your cock clean...

I don't know if you came yet, but if you did, I'll lick it up. Wherever it went, I'll lick it up. Is it maybe just running down your cock as it softens? Dribbling in little rivulets? Did you splatter it onto your tummy? Is it on the headboard? Because I'll lick that too, whilst you watch me.

Oh, lad. I wish I could wank you myself."

End of message.

This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.
Published 
Written by Shylass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments