Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sinful Sexting

"A late night session of hot sexting."

29
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"For Kitten...last night was hot."

So, what would you like to do with them?

Her text was referencing the pic of her erect nipple she had just sent over, wrapped in a satin cord.

Laying in bed naked, he responded to her inquiry.

Mmmmm...I would take it in my mouth and suck on it before flicking it with my tongue, he began, his cock becoming aroused with the imagery in his head. Then, I would gently bite your nipple as my tongue teases it.

When she saw his message, she found herself more aroused than before. She wanted him before, but now she longed to feel him on her--inside her.

She pulled down the satin material of her nightgown, exposing her breasts. Her nipples were hard. Fuck, she wanted to feel his mouth on them.

I could cum just by having you play with my nipples, she texted him back.

You can cum any way you want, baby, was his reply.

She hesitated before sending her next text, uncertain how he would respond. She decided to go with her desires and sent her message.

Would you bind and blindfold me while I was tied up?

She didn't have to wait long for a response.

Mmmmm....of course I would, he replied.

Her pussy became instantly wet, and she was compelled to remove her satin panties.

Mmmm...yes, she eagerly responded.

He took a minute to stroke his cock before proceeding with their sexting session.

With you bound and blindfolded, I would use the slightest touch on your body, he began. Maybe use something soft; maybe something hard. Maybe I use it to touch your lips before playing with your nips.

Her pussy ached with anticipation. She played with her tits, her nipples becoming fully erect with sexual desire.

Mmmmm....something hard? she asked. Before a response could be made, she followed up with a suggestion of her own. How about drawing on me with your pre-cum?

He read her idea as his cock was dripping with pre-cum. The shaved skin above his cock became covered in it.

He quickly typed back, I would draw on your tits before slowly moving down on you.

Holy fuck, she wanted him. His sentiments echoed hers as he stroked his cock, thinking about drawing a thin line of pre-cum on her body.

Mmmmm...my back arches up, she said in her next message.

Using her message, he furiously typed his next words to her. With your back arched up, I take your panties into my mouth and slowly pull them down.

She bit her lip. Fuck that is hot, she thought.

Mmmmm...wow, was her reply.

As your panties fall to the floor, I shift myself to move up towards you. You feel my hard cock graze your thigh. A trail of pre-cum leaving its mark.

His description had her rubbing her pussy with furious vigor. She was extremely wet and very much wanting to be fucked.

My pussy is begging to be spread open, she texted him.

He took a few seconds to let everything set in, his words, the description. Fuck, was he horny! Taking his hand off his cock, he continued with his sensual narrative.

You feel me teasing your pussy with my cockhead. I lick your nipples. You feel me inching closer to the warm depths of your hole, but not fully committed.

Her mind was racing. This was insanely hot, and she yearned for more.

Oh fuck, she began with a new message. My pussy is gushing wet!

He responded almost immediately. You feel my cock pressing against you, but it does not enter.

Her eyes rolled back into her head. Mmmmmm...yes, she replied. Please take my breasts into your hands as you sink into me.

amaraink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaraink

He smiled at the request as he typed his next message to her.

I kiss your breasts, playing with them as you feel me pressed against you. You feel my throbbing cock against you, but nothing you can do about it.

She sent a reply indicating whimpering and begging for him to enter her. She couldn't wait too much longer.

He continued, Finally, you feel the head pressed against your pussy. It's almost there, you think.

Her pussy juices soaked her fingers. Yes, she responded back. My nipples are really hard right now.

She bit her lip as she read his next message.

My hand pulls down the blindfold, and as our eyes meet, I slide my erect cock deep inside you.

This nearly sent her over the edge. Oh my god, my clit is throbbing, she said.

Your hands still bound, I thrust inside you. My cock throbbing as it absorbs your wetness, he continued. You want to touch me. Grip me. Scratch me, but you can't. I thrust harder into you.

Her head was spinning. Her pussy aching as she rubbed it harder and faster. She regrouped just enough to respond to him.

I pull on the bindings, she said.

He paused a moment, stroking his cock. His balls swelling up. He knew he was close.

I pound my rod into you, he said. Your pussy getting wetter and wetter. I desire to feel your cum on my cock.

Despite being on the verge of sexual ecstasy, she wanted more breasts play.

My bound breasts beg for more touch... to release their swelling.

He reciprocated her desire with his next message, I kiss them as you feel me slow down.

She nearly screamed out as she neared orgasm. I want you to cum inside me!

On the other side, he was ready to cum and tied in her request with a mutual goal.

Let's cum together.

Her pussy gushed as she typed, I'm so close. I want to feel you thicken and blow in me.

He tells her he is ready to cum. My cock pulsates as it nears climax, he wrote.

Her response was short, Cum in me, please. She moaned out his name as her body was rocked with wave after wave of orgasms.

He called out her name as cum erupted from his cock. Oh fuck, I am shooting a load of cum into you now, he said, trying to hold onto his phone.

Mmmmm...slap my bound tits, she said.

He responded as his remaining seed oozed out of his cock, Mmm...yes, I slap them as you feel me shoot another stream into your warm, wet hole.

He continued. I untie one hand as I finish with one last burst inside you.

She smiled as she sent her next text. I reach up to touch you, my pussy still pulsing.

I kiss your hand as I pull out, he said. Your cum and mine leaving a trail as I bring out my cock.

Laying in their respective beds, sweat, and cum covering their bodies, both of them took in the last hour of the sexually-charged events in which they had participated. He was tired, and despite needing to get up early, this was well worth it.

She thought about what had just unfolded and wanted to have him there to cuddle as they drifted off to sleep.

Pull me to you, she said. It's time to go to sleep.

With that, they said their goodnights and settled into a slumber. Their fantasies switching over to their dreams. For this would be the beginning of many sensual encounters.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments