Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister Wouldn’t Approve

"Isabel’s kink just gets worse and worse. What would her sister think?"

32
25 Comments 25
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"We both hope you enjoy this kinky tale of masturbation and don’t forget to score, comment, and most of all, get off on the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This was such an experience."

Taking a deep breath, I let myself in with a roguish smile breaking out on my face. Once inside, I know the drill: slip the key and twist a half-turn into the keyhole - little assurance. I rush upstairs and look around the room, a loud sigh escaping my lips. Here I am again! It’s not like it’s an alien landscape because I’ve spent a lot of time in my sister’s flat lately (thank you pandemic).

Given that she’s an essential worker, she’s out all day, hence offered me her house to use whenever I need it as a temporary officemake that an escape room. It’s comfortable and quiet, and I can get a lot of work done without unintentional distractions at home.

But that’s not the main reason I was so eager to come today. I know I should get my laptop and start hitting those keys, but my mind is elsewhere. Right now, my eyes are roaming around, hunting for props, specifically, a suitable chair to place next to the small table by the bedroom window.

I have a task to complete. A task from him. This time, he’s challenged me to take some precise raunchy pictures, for which I’ve come prepared.

I had thought about advancing some work first, but as soon as I turned that key in the door, my mind got fixated on doing his bidding. I feel so horny, but most of all, excited and tingly.

My knickers are already damp; it’s just as well they don’t feature in the task. I walk into the bedroom and plop the bag on the bed, rummaging around for the short plaid skirt that barely covers my little cunny and hardly bothers to hide my round bum.

The dampness increases as I ruck my dress up, hooking my fingers into the waistband of my panties and pulling them down my legs. I take a second to let it all sink in; still, feeling the chill air brush against my naughtiness in the most improper of places. Looking down, I see the crumpled black lace shackling my feet. The need to free myself is overwhelming, kicking them away across the bedroom floor; I can worry about them later (hopefully, they will dry by the time I need to leave, even if I surely won’t be).

I pull the dress over my head and find myself stark naked, staring at the skimpy skirt. Ever so slowly, I slide it along my legs, savouring the soft fabric caressing my skin. I know I’m about to act dirty with it on and I’m going to love every second of it. The increasing pulses from my aching clit don’t go amiss - I can hardly wait to get myself off afterwards, even if that’s not part of the assignment.

My task entails taking a picture or two, with me either standing by the window or sitting on a chair in the short skirt, half-turned to the camera. Pretty simple, right? Yeah, not so much.

I’m scouting around for something to hold or stand the phone against while I get into position. Nothing seems to fit the right angle or height; it’s time to improvise. I stack a few books on the small table to keep my phone upright. After placing the chair by the window, I take a test shot to ensure everything is in view. All looks fine.

My eyes drift upwards to the large French window in front of me. The only thing separating me from potentially prying eyes is a white voile curtain. My mind starts spinning wildly, is there anyone watching from the apartment across the street? Would they stay and enjoy the show? Would they mention anything to my sister later? Not that it would make any difference. There’s no stopping now. Lust is in the driver’s seat, and I plan to enjoy the ride. Charged with anticipation, I proceed to the chair and give it a bash: sit, head half-turning and smile, all while still trying to look sexy. It may sound easy but believe me, once you press that shutter, everything goes out of the window.

Fully aware of the thrill that drives me, I stride back to the camera, set the ten-second timer and press the shutter icon, then run to the chair and sit down quickly, assuming the intended pose. Making sure my bottom sticks out over the end of the chair and that the skirt hardly covers it, I take a deep breath, slightly turn my head and—CLICK.

Fuck! I thought I had plenty of time to smile, but I was dead wrong. I give it another try, repeating all the steps once again. This time I get it right. The shot looks good, fits the commission alright, yet, far from feeling content, the result piques my curiosity. So the experimentation begins: I try facing the camera, facing to either side, legs open, legs closed, leaning forward with my breasts dangling, tongue on my upper lip, biting my lower lip, hair over my face and breasts, standing with my legs apart with the sun pouring between them, bending over towards the window wondering if anyone can see me - not that I’d care if they did, quite the opposite.

An hour later, I’m browsing through the pictures. The one I like the most is that of me leaning against the back of the chair, legs open and with my index finger sliding over my smooth labia. Spot on, I look like a whore in heat! He’ll love it, I’m convinced, same as those where I sit with my legs on either side of the chair and with my back to the camera; I know how much he likes my hair draping past my waist. Admittedly, they do look erotic, and now I can see why he’d suggested the red plaid skirt. It’s the perfect frame for my brazen ass.

I can’t wait to send him the photos so that he can process them with his whizzy software and make them all arty and even more erotic. Everything about it feels so arousing, imagining his eyes and fingers working me over, touching me up whichever way strikes his fancy. I’m raring to go and put them up on my website; I’m such a tart when it comes to things like that.

There’s no hiding the fact that I love showing myself off, but recently, putting more and more risqué images of my body on the internet has become a bit of a kink. I get as much of a kick out of putting them up for people to see as from taking them. I don’t know what my husband would think if he found out (even though he’s the sole beneficiary of the pent up horniness that always ensues these surreptitious virtual games). Moreover, I shudder to ponder what my sister would say or do if she ever discovered I’ve been using her flat for such licentious purposes.

I can’t stop, though. I love doing it. He loves me doing it, and there’s that undeniable thrill I get when sharing the resulting pics with very few selected friends; saying that all of this makes me feel beyond horny would be the understatement of the year.

Knowing my absent-mindedness all too well, I get a wet cloth and clean up every juicy trace that dribbled onto the chair. I could feel myself dripping while taking the photos, so better to be safe than forever banned from my sister’s life. Next, every ounce of attention goes into putting everything back in the proper place, and just as I’m about to get dressed, I get a glimpse of that image of me fingering my gash.

Before I know it, I’m pushing my bag off my sister’s bed and climbing onto it on all fours. My left index finds my hungry hole, and it’s instantly sucked in. Damn, this is all so wrong. I’ve never got this far, but can’t help myself. I can hear his voice in my head, ‘You are such a naughty girl.’

ZoeSmither
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeSmither

A wicked smirk flickers at the corner of my mouth, ‘Naughty is as naughty does.’ Reaching back with my right hand, I spank my bottom as hard as possible, but my arm is too short to get a good swing; this just won’t do. Soon, I’m on my side, smacking my rump with considerable force, branding myself.

It’s not as much fun as when someone else does it, particularly while fucking me hard from behind, but the sting on my cheeks always sends a sizeable electric shock to my clit and my body soon absorbs all that pleasure. I do enjoy spanking myself, though, especially when I get in such a state. Each smack reverberates through my pussy, getting it wetter and wetter. My nipples throb and brush against the bedclothes, which only adds to the intense feeling.

Suddenly, I remember that story he wrote for me after seeing this excuse of a skirt for the first time; as it happens, I now find myself in the same position, lying face down on the (wrong) bed with nothing on but this scanty outfit. His words start to unfold in my head.

His right hand on the small of my back, urging me onto the bed. His left hand caressing my bum before his fingers search out my wet spot, encouraging me to open my legs wider, soaking themselves between my folds, promptly sliding into me, with his thumb trailing behind them.

I follow suit. My fingers meet my cunty-pool and I start gliding up and down, thrumming it with my fingertips before plunging deep.

I feel his right hand coming down hard on my bottom, first one cheek, then the other. He’s looking up my legs as I spread them, giving him full access. I strive to get on all fours, but he holds me down. He knows that if I knelt, he wouldn’t be able to resist burying his face in my snatch.

I spank my tush some more, and while the feeling is not quite the same, it will have to do. I wish he were kneeling behind me, fighting every impulse to eat me up, yet all I have are my fingers and the burning pleasure that radiates from the redness of my behind. Those electric waves that strike my clit are paying off nicely.

He pushes my skirt up over my back and two hard slaps swing down on my backside as he shoves two fingers into me, ending with a swift flick when they’re knuckle-deep.

As I enact his words, all I can think about is my impending orgasm, teetering over the edge, right into his world of filthy erotica.

Part of me remembers having left the key in the door, and I have to congratulate myself for it because the last thing I want is for my sister to walk in on me at this very moment.

My moans get louder, wishing that he could hear me. The air is filled with my sweet scent; how I want him here to smell it too. A few more smacks land on my bum before I flip to the other side. My sex pulses wantonly, leaking profusely. My mind is wandering through that other world, hidden in the recesses of the darkest spaces of my subconscious.

I slide two digits back into my pussy while three more blows make their mark, as firm as I can at this stage, and relish in the rattling of my spongy walls as they squeeze my fingers. Fuck, I need to cum so badly.

Even his heavy breathing with eyes fixed on me is making my body squirm. I feel him spank me some more, making my globes glow in the dark. He’s told me many times how the sight of my wobbling ass drives him wild.

I spank myself, yearning for his larger, rougher hand, yet relishing the feeling of a thousand needles pricking my skin.

The spanking stops for a moment. His fingers come away from my aching cunt for a split second. His thumb inserts into my asshole before his fingers scissor back into my cunt. I feel two hard smacks on my crimson cheeks as his two fingers and his thumb take turns to penetrate me.

My thumb tickles my perineum and I consider pushing it in, but I’m too close. In hindsight, I wish I had pushed my blue jewelled friend into my bumholenext time. I pull my fingers out and spread the liquid lewdness over my nipples. Soon I’m circling inwards, feeling the soft skin form crevices under my touch and my rear pulses, craving more. Urging me ever onward, I focus on my breath, a frantic herald of my imminent climax. Doesn’t seem fair; it is him who’s brought me this far, so it should be him finishing me off. I can’t claim this orgasm, so I won’t touch my juicy, aching cunt any further.

I can feel my clit pulsing harder than life as I give my derriere a few more smacks. My mind rages ahead, hastening those dirty thoughts.

He makes me cum all over his fingers, and as my racy holler fades out, he pulls my thighs towards him. I have no option but to kneel. As soon as he has me right where he wants me, his tongue plasters itself to my folds and he sucks in the outpours of my lechery. His mouth fastens to my lips and his tongue laps at my glistening creases, occasionally pushing inside. Then he’s out, eyeing up my holes for his own pleasure.

I’m squirming on the bed, my tongue alternately flicking and swirling around my rock hard nips, another smack on my bottom and I can feel it converting. As a last resort to delay the inevitable, I clamp my thighs together and spank my butt once again; I’ve edged as far as I could before I come crashing down.

I feel his glans pushing into my ass. He’s had his eye on my back end all this time as it winks from underneath the plaid skirt. My ass gives way to his throbbing cock, and we both know he’s not going to last long. Not with my rump globes bouncing and my plaid skirt fluffing up and down, like some needless accessory.

Heady gasps haunt the stillness of the squatter room whilst I squeeze my hindquarters as if I were being penetrated. I bring my knees up to my chest and with all the strength I can muster and spank my ass hard one last time with my right hand and my left one kneads my boob until my index finger and thumb clutch on my nipple and pinch it with determination; that is all it takes for my orgasm to crash over me. No touching required, just pure lust exploding through my sex. I end up blabbering onto the bed, convulsing and shaking in sheer pleasure. I let my fingers get lost inside my gushing cunt, for I love feeling it pulsing and clenching.

Minutes pass before I’m conscious and calm enough to consider what I should do next. Getting off the bed and flattening out the bedclothes, putting everything back in place, seemed like a good start.

There’s a conspicuous wet patch glaring on the white surface, so I use a hand towel soaked in alcohol to clean it up; I can only hope it dries before my sister comes home.

As I give one last look around the room, triple-checking that everything is neat and tidy, I wonder whether he’ll enjoy the pictures and if learning how I brought myself off while taking them would add to the appeal.

I should really start working, but all I can think about is whether the pics are good enough; thus I take the chair back with me to the kitchen and get my laptop out. I keep thinking of all the people that may get off on them. Who knows?

What I do know is that the thrill of displaying myself like this gets me higher than any drug. I wouldn’t call it an addiction, but even so, it’s not one I’m likely to shrug off anytime soon.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments